Thread: UFO over Busan, South Korea

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

UFO over Busan, South Korea

UFO over Busan, South Korea - Video Is Real But It Was Recorded In July 2012. UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: July 2012
    Location of sighting: Busan, South Korea
    Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/unidentif...151642840.html

This UFO was in Yahoo news, but it was not a current sighting.

Now here is an interesting video of a UFO over South Korea, however I feel that I have already seen either this video, or a similar craft a few years ago on video.

Wait, I got it, this was something I reported back in 2012. Its a real video, and it is Busan, South Korea, it just that its not new, its from back in July 26, 2012. Below this video, I will place the real video from back in 2012 as proof. You compare. Don't be angry at the reporter, its an easy mistake with noobs on Youtube steal and repost old videos as new. Can happen to anyone.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2018), Aragorn (30th March 2018), Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That's way better than what Tom Delonge offered up. It looks a little like the vehicles that Croww777 has filmed moving over the surface of the moon. Except those look black in color.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018), The One (30th March 2018)