Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills Pain Body Thread, All Welcome

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Enjoying the pot stirring here?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2019), Aragorn (27th June 2019), Dumpster Diver (27th June 2019), Elen (29th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Looks like it be heading to out of site out of mind place, over there, lol. Bill made that an xlent thread imo

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Your thread got bumped, Aianawa.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (29th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    [...]

Aragorn is a private citizen and a member on some other forums as well. One of them happens to be PA. [...]
    That is correct. And this is the list of forums I am at ─ with the links, so you can check them out for yourself and see what I've been up to.

• The One Truth ─ doesn't need any link, does it? <sour grin>

• Our sister forum, Eye-Rise, run by Kathy.

• The Manjaro forum. Manjaro is a GNU/Linux distribution, and it is the distro I am currently using (and will probably continue to be using from here on, because in my 20+ years of exclusively running GNU/Linux on my computers, I've never come across a distribution that was so well polished as Manjaro ).

• The PCLinuxOS forum. PCLinuxOS is the GNU/Linux distribution I was using for a couple of years before switching to Manjaro late in April 2019, when I bought this computer here. I'm not very active there anymore, but I do still check in a couple of times a day to see if there's anything I can help out with.

• Project Avalon, where my account was deactivated on the 18th of March 2015 over the Simon Parkes controversy, and reactivated again on the 23rd of June 2019.

Through some automated mechanism over at the Manjaro forum ─ they use an entirely different forum engine to what we have here ─ members who visit every day for a certain duration and who help out a lot are automatically granted limited moderation abilities, i.e. they can edit a post, they can delete a post, and they can move a thread to a different forum category if need be.

I have been very active there ever since I joined up, which I did in itself because I had built a certain software package that wasn't in the Manjaro repositories into a readily installable Manjaro package, and I wanted to know where I could offer it for download. And as of about one week ago, to my surprise ─ because I wasn't really aware of that mechanism ─ my activity on the forum triggered my "promotion" with these partial moderation abilities. I have so far only used them once, to mark a post as being the solution to a problem that the original poster of the thread was having. This adds the post with the solution to the opening post of the thread, so that newbies can more quickly find the solution if they are having the same problem as the original poster ─ and duplicate problems are very common there.

Apart from all of the above, I am also still monitoring and posting in several GNU/Linux- and UNIX-related discussion groups on Usenet. This is not a web-based medium, but instead you use a Usenet client application, and it has the look & feel of email, except that all messages are public and are stored on a distributed network of NNTP servers. I'm not going to get into the technical details, but if you want to know more about that, then the Wikipedia page will provide more information.

Usenet is also not all about GNU/Linux, because there are discussion groups about just about any conceivable topic, including groups about UFOs, conspiracies, politics, and so on, but those groups are all too often being frequented by people with mental illnesses and/or spammers.

With my conspiracy hat on, I can see how some people will see these developments as infiltration or betrayal. There was a bit of that thrown around when I joined this forum and some people became rather paranoid about it. I believe someone was even banned as a result of his obsession with my supposed usurping of TOT.
    Yes, he was. He was posting as gavin here, and he is known over at Project Avalon as "what is a name?". However, he was not exclusively banned because of his obsession with you. The main reason why he was banned was that he was posting lies about us over at Project Avalon, first claiming that we had deleted a post of his that was not deleted and that was still clearly visible, and then claiming that we had deleted an entire thread of his that he never posted.

That is why he was banned, although I can imagine that we would eventually have taken administrative measures against him as well if he had continued with his obsessive behavior over here regarding your past activity at Project Avalon ─ which he didn't, because he stopped coming around and he chose to return to Project Avalon in order to lie about us instead.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2019), Chris (27th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (30th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019), Wind (27th June 2019)

Thanks
    FRom Papa site n 9/11 thread >

Re: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)
    The reason this thread started was due to connecting with Shaberon [ ..]

While having no desire to be in the said silly season membership, http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Silly-Season , i have not been in the 98% for twenty years but i went baa before that.
    I think Bro, you and I should share a Fosters some time soon or maybe a Steinlager...

WE can share one now Bob

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2019), Elen (30th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The Reader View Post
    Heh.

Quality.

Absolutely priceless.

Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    I always love it when Avalon members come here and post in disguise ...

The hypocrisies of this forum community is boundless ...

Yeah were all in this together ... Not!

Why do you love it so? And What does it mean? (to you).
    Just to note ...

The Reader and I are privately in accord.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    I don't really have a lot to add here. I've already said my peace about what I think of Aragorn's endeavor (with Bill in particular), any more would be beating a dead horse, but I feel the need to chime in here in that I think this man deserves respect REGARDLESS, of opposing opinions. To me it's like the U.S. 1st Amendment; I may THOROUGHLY disagree with what someone is saying, but I will ALWAYS defend their right to say it.

He's a good man, I trust he has honorable intentions (and I don't say things like that lightly!), and he's doing what he feels he has to do. I respect that, period.

Has anyone else here ever been compelled to do something that you really felt you had to do? No matter what some others may think about it? I have. I'm sure you have too.

Besides, is the problem here with Bill Ryan, or The Project membership at large? Let's not get the two confused here. I can think of some very special people who roam the halls over there.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 27th June 2019 at 22:50.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2019), Aragorn (27th June 2019), Chester (29th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (29th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (2nd July 2019), Wind (27th June 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    What ?!?

You back?

Man, I missed you. I hope you'll stick around for a while.

Thanks...

...yeah, I figgered Geo is back, Aragorn is kissy-face with The Hatman, over six months have gone by since my ”Spidy-tingle”...so why not?

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Enjoying the pot stirring here?

...yup, missed it, I have to admit.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019), JRS (29th June 2019), Wind (28th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Frankly, I think The Hatman is old news...

...his psyop worked, Wilcock and the Blue Chicken krew are in retreat and major parts of the “alt-world” folks are in knife fights with each other.

ALL HAIL THE DARK PRINCE!

...mostly done remotely, by cracky...

...I can appreciate a well plotted and executed operation.
    DD, you're back...Long time no see (the other side) ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (29th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanks...

...yeah, I figgered Geo is back, Aragorn is kissy-face with The Hatman, over six months have gone by since my ”Spidy-tingle”...so why not?
    Still the bull in the china shop, taking pleasure in rudeness and the embarrassment of whoever you can embarrass, I see...

Just remember that what goes around comes around, and if you can't stand the heat ─ like the last time, when you ran off with your tail between your legs right after I gave you a taste of your own medicine ─ then you should stay away from the fire. I hope we're clear on that.

I'm a very patient and tolerant man, but even my patience has its limits. There has been way too much bovine excrement here in the last couple of months, and as has become clear in these last five days, the sewer drain still appears to be leaking, so my patience is actually wearing very thin right now.

You asked me to reactivate your account earlier tonight, and right away you already feel the need to embarrass me. Two posts since your return, and the average IQ here has already dropped by 30 points. Had this been Project Avalon ─ and be grateful that it isn't ─ then you would already have been kicked out the door again from your first post on.

Thou hast been warned.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Dumpster Diver (29th June 2019), Elen (29th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019), Kitsune (28th June 2019), Wind (28th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Besides, is the problem here with Bill Ryan, or The Project membership at large? Let's not get the two confused here. I can think of some very special people who roam the halls over there.
    And now upon further reflection, there are so many nuances to this situation.

To name just one:

- I feel the need to quantify part of my above statement there: In my view there is never, ever a problem in at least, in talking to someone who is considered "enemy". I do not think any harm can ever come of that. I mean FFS man, if it somehow for whatever reason worked out that it were somehow presentable for me and Bill to talk about whatever mutual problem of course, I would talk to him. Hell I'll talk to anybody friend or foe if some talking is required for mutual benefit. Or just to keep the peace. Whatever.

Where we drift apart is in the buddy buddy thing, and in the assumption of being a spokesman for an entire community while doing so.

I hope this post maybe narrows the parameters of what our perception, understanding, (and our disagreements!) on this event really are.

I think this is important. For serious thinkers anyway.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2019), Aragorn (28th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (29th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (2nd July 2019), Wind (28th June 2019)

Thanks
    Aragorn deactivated 18 th March 2015, same day I arrived here, we share interesting timelines lol.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2019), Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (29th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (2nd July 2019), Wind (28th June 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Aragorn deactivated 18 th March 2015, same day I arrived here, we share interesting timelines lol.
    I myself joined up at The One Truth on the 17th of March 2015 ─ one day before you.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th June 2019), Elen (29th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (2nd July 2019), Wind (28th June 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Still the bull in the china shop, taking pleasure in rudeness and the embarrassment of whoever you can embarrass, I see...

Just remember that what goes around comes around, and if you can't stand the heat ─ like the last time, when you ran off with your tail between your legs right after I gave you a taste of your own medicine ─ then you should stay away from the fire. I hope we're clear on that.

I'm a very patient and tolerant man, but even my patience has its limits. There has been way too much bovine excrement here in the last couple of months, and as has become clear in these last five days, the sewer drain still appears to be leaking, so my patience is actually wearing very thin right now.

You asked me to reactivate your account earlier tonight, and right away you already feel the need to embarrass me. Two posts since your return, and the average IQ here has already dropped by 30 points. Had this been Project Avalon ─ and be grateful that it isn't ─ then you would already have been kicked out the door again from your first post on.

Thou hast been warned.
    ...umm, you can flatter yourself that “you ran me off” if you want but actually, I got a “sense” of danger and shut down my activity everywhere for the last 6-8 months. It was a “numbers” thing. BTW, I’m ok with your rapprochement with Bill, and I’m ok with Bill and Avalon too. Frankly, like you, I’m a member of Avalon also as I find it full of a lot of info and was just talking “smack” for here for fun as I had found your past caustic comments towards Bill had not been mitigated in any way.

But, per your request, I will “dial it down” as info gathering is the overwhelming priority now.

Kisses and hugs....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2019), Elen (30th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th June 2019), Wind (30th June 2019)

Thanks
    [...] Frankly, like you, I’m a member of Avalon also as I find it full of a lot of info and was just talking “smack” for here for fun as I had found your past caustic comments towards Bill had not been mitigated in any way.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "had not been mitigated in any way".

I must own up to what I've said about Bill in the past ─ I don't want to sweep my mistakes under the rug, and I will always own up to them ─ but I've also apologized for that. It was puerile, and it was all too easy to allow myself to get dragged in with the Bill-bashing, given how many people here ─ most of whom haven't been coming around anymore in a long time ─ were hostile to Bill and his forum. I have also offered Bill himself my apology, and he in turn has apologized for having banned me over the Simon Parkes affair.

People make mistakes, and my ban from Project Avalon was now over four years ago. That's a very long time, and especially when you connect to the forum every day and spend most of that day logged in here ─ even when I'm not at my computer for a few hours when I'm running an errand.

So much information passes before your eyes, and there has of course also been a lot of traffic back and forth through the grapevine. So you sign up here with a feeling of resentment toward Project Avalon because you were banned by Bill Ryan, and you see a wave that you can surf in order to vent your own frustration, and off you go. You get carried away, and people start feeding into your resentment with their own stories of how they got banned from Project Avalon, or their own complaints about Bill and his moderators, and so on.

But somewhere along the line, after all the years, you then wake up to the truth, and you realize how foolish you've been behaving. For myself, that moment came when I had to contact Bill via email the very first time since my excommunication from Project Avalon, namely when a mentally ill person who had been a member at both forums wrote an email to Bill with her idea that I could lure all Project Avalon members over to The One Truth, merge all of Project Avalon's information into our own database, and as such, create a second Project Avalon ─ one without Bill Ryan.

And the way she worded it, it sounded as if I was okay with all of that, and that my objections were purely technical. When she contacted me about her idea, I simply told her that such a thing is not technically feasible, just so as to get her to drop the subject. But instead, what she did was reformulate her thoughts into an email that she sent to Bill Ryan, with myself copied in. I was so shocked and embarrassed by the situation that I contacted Bill, unaware of the fact that he had already long ago opted to route all of that woman's emails into his trash/spam folder, given that she had been sending him thousands of such delusional emails already ─ several of which had myself and yet another staff member here copied in as well. And thus, Bill would never have gotten to see that ludicrous suggestion if I hadn't responded to it and explained to him that it has never been and will never be The One Truth's objective to assimilate Project Avalon ─ as if we are some forum equivalent of the Borg.

That's what got the ball rolling. There I was, talking to Bill Ryan as if he was an old friend, and in his reply, Bill was nothing like what I had thought him to be while I was surfing that "Avalon refugee" wave. It prompted me to re-evaluate my view of Bill and of his forum, as well as of myself and my responsibility as the administrator of this forum here. It made me realize that Bill may have his flaws, but so does everyone else, and at the same time, Bill also has qualities, and I honestly believe that his intentions for Project Avalon have always been to create an active alternative community that could lay at the foundation for the cultural revolution that's needed in order to get humanity back on track and out from underneath the clutches of The Powers That Be™, whoever they are ─ there are many different factions, and they're not all working together either.

This objective of creating such a community was also Malc's vision, and what Malc wanted for The One Truth. Granted, this is a much smaller forum, and a much smaller community. But that has both advantages and disadvantages. In my personal opinion, the sheer circumference of Project Avalon is in and of itself becoming a hindrance to its objectives as a forum, because there is just too much information and there are too many conflicting views, with as a result that people start focusing only on a narrow subset of the information anymore, and that they seem to have become forgetful of why they ever joined up there in the first place ─ the difference between an audience and an actual community.

Alas, there are yet other factors involved in all of it, and those factors have been playing out here as well, because they extend way beyond forum life. One example is the very US-centric and bipartisan political polarization that we've been seeing here, and the shameless propagandists who seek to usurp or at the very least co-opt the alternative community into their political agendas. Another example is the general devolving of the human consciousness and the rise of the smartphone zombies ─ I've actually just written about all of this on a thread at Project Avalon, but it's a members-only thread (started by Bill himself), so it's pointless to post a link.

On the one hand, a part of me keeps on hoping for the best, but on the other hand, I don't see this ending well ─ "this" meaning "the way our society is changing". Because it is changing alright ─ it has always been a dynamic construct, even though the format of power structures and serfs has of course already been around for eons ─ but it's not changing for the better. An apple that's rotting is also change, but it's not a desirable change, and especially not if it's still in the fruit basket.

Humanity still has a long way to go, and especially now that we seem to be moving farther away from a positive resolution, rather than toward one.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 29th June 2019 at 21:35. Reason: grammatical correction because NAP is a nitpicker :p

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (29th June 2019), Silly Wabbit (2nd July 2019), Wind (30th June 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Aragorn,

I promise this is the last time I'm going to do this to you...actually, take it as a compliment because my ADHD often keeps me from paying 'close' attention...but with that said....

Read 'em and weep!

"an active alternative community that could lie at the foundation for the cultural revolution"
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2019), Elen (30th June 2019)