Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills Pain Body Thread, All Welcome

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    (My profile image was taken that evening while we were at dinner. I was wearing the same shirt, so you should be able to see I was there for the record, and I still had on my neck tag "thingie.") I had a great time while I was there.
    When I first saw your profile picture, I thought you were a nurse wearing a stethoscope.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Chester (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    If Bill had a handler ( feel he does ), who would be the likely candydates ?, question to those that know him better than me.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Great to see n hear you here Wabbit.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Chester (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    I tend to notice many do share their opinions on these sites as the ultimate truth, and I think that is where a lot of the controversy starts.
    That (IMO) is Problem Number One with the woo-woo community (me being a woo-woo'er in remission).
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Aragorn (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    If Bill had a handler ( feel he does ), who would be the likely candydates ?, question to those that know him better than me.
    Bill doesn't have a handler, any more than the rest of us do. That whole nonsense about Bill being on somebody's payroll has already long proven itself mere conjecture and gossip. Corey Goode was one of the perpetrators of that rumor.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Chester (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Nope, he has a handler imo, he showed all the signs, he had to prep Paul out to start, then create eggshell trails for many n suck up sailing for others before the purge, before the warnings, before the take downs. Imo by rites n the times we live in, rainbow pills will not save Bill, only himself can do it, watch the two trains continue towards another.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Bob (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Nope, he has a handler imo, he showed all the signs, he had to prep Paul out to start, then create eggshell trails for many n suck up sailing for others before the purge, before the warnings, before the take downs.
    Where did you get that information, then? Because you had never been a Project Avalon member before you joined up here, and you've only been a member there for a couple of months.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Bob (6th July 2019), Chester (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    I watched Papa site very closely, gee even our shire was connecting to Bill ( through you ) or Papa site through you Aragorn, I was noospheric diving ( some may say channelling lol ) which added some fireworks and hiddens seen, plus you could feel it happening as it was happening. He answers to a handler imo.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Bob (6th July 2019), Chester (6th July 2019), Dear Reader (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), modwiz (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Please tell me you're not serious about that.
    Of course not my liege, everyone knows it's a torus.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Chester (6th July 2019), Dear Reader (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    I'm not exactly the paranoid type, and I shy away from knee-jerk reactions, but none of this was a coincidence, people. No, the infiltrators were not specifically targeting Project Avalon, any more than that they had been targeting The One Truth or Eye-Rise specifically, but they were (and still are) targeting the alternative community at large ─ any kind of venue where people interested in conspiracy research have been gathering.

Don't forget that Robert David Steele ─ and yes, I'm aware that he's a member here ─ went on Alex Jones' show and openly spoke about a slave colony on Mars, which is something that neither he nor Alex Jones have even the remotest shred of evidence of, and which purely hails from the likes of Corey Goode, Emery Smith, Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer, Shane "The Ruiner" Bales, Michael Salla, Alfred Lambremont Webre, David Wilcock and other sensationalist bedtime storytellers.
    Aragorn, you seem to have forgotten to mention Bill Ryan and his trickster buddy Richard Doty in that mix. There's still a lot of misguided people stuck wandering around with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads believing that 11 astronauts, as part of an exchange program agreed upon by the two worlds, rocketed off to visit our friends the Ebens on planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli star system back in the 1960's.

Zero evidence was ever produced. It was based soley on upon a series of email messages from several incarnations of a supposed "deep deep insider" known as Request Anonymous. Come to think of it, I wonder if that's where the inspiration for "Q Drops" came from...

If we're going down Evidence Alley at Papa's site, let's not be politically correct in pointing out the purveyors of bedtime stories.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Bob (6th July 2019), Chester (6th July 2019), Dear Reader (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    ...Request Anonymous. Come to think of it, I wonder if that's where the inspiration for "Q Drops" came from...
    The moment I read the words 'Request Anonymous', Q came to mind, and then you yourself wondered... Spot on, there.

But I can say nothing about handlers. I don't know the signs and I deliberately avoided mentors and gurus.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Chester (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (6th July 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Bill doesn't have a handler, any more than the rest of us do. That whole nonsense about Bill being on somebody's payroll has already long proven itself mere conjecture and gossip. Corey Goode was one of the perpetrators of that rumor.
    I agree as well... and IMO Bill does not seem to be someone who is "handleable" even if 'they' tried.

Sadly, this "handler" meme has been cast my own way recently but I understand how folks who buy into various paradigms that include elements such as "handlers" are able to reach for the available tools in a particular paradigmatic tool box so as to indulge their "lower forms" of expression of being. Its what people do and do for various reasons. In this particular case, I think it comes from a desire to avoid one's own personal responsibility when they found themselves a participant in a terribly uncomfortable situation.

My understanding means I don't have to forgive because, I am not judging... just sad that it all happened and that because it wasn't dealt with in an adult fashion, it continues on and on.

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Aragorn, you seem to have forgotten to mention Bill Ryan and his trickster buddy Richard Doty in that mix. There's still a lot of misguided people stuck wandering around with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads believing that 11 astronauts, as part of an exchange program agreed upon by the two worlds, rocketed off to visit our friends the Ebens on planet Serpo in the Zeta Reticuli star system back in the 1960's.

Zero evidence was ever produced. It was based soley on upon a series of email messages from several incarnations of a supposed "deep deep insider" known as Request Anonymous. Come to think of it, I wonder if that's where the inspiration for "Q Drops" came from...

If we're going down Evidence Alley at Papa's site, let's not be politically correct in pointing out the purveyors of bedtime stories.
    I understand what you are saying here, Fred. I also understand how we can be angry at folks when they get stuff wrong. But didn't Bill later come out and state that he felt he went down a false rabbit hole on this one?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Dear Reader (6th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Elen (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that Bill still states that elements of the Serpo story are true, to this very day.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Chester (7th July 2019), Dreamtimer (6th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I can relate to Daozen's long post. Perhaps he needs this as a bit of therapy after the way he was treated over there. It took me quite a long time to get over the way I was treated as well. It is not pleasant to be excluded from a community for simply being who you are.

It is the online equivalent of the village deciding you're a troublemaker and forcing you to go into exile into the wilderness. I was only a member for a month or so, but it was painful enough. I can imagine it is far worse after being part of a community for a decade. I do think that many of these forums abuse the ban button a bit too readily. Unless someone is genuinely behaving in a threatening or disruptive manner, their right to free speech and having an opinion of their own should be respected.

I have noticed that both the quality and quantity of posts has gone downhill over at PA lately. I used to check in regularly, but there's barely any interesting discussions going on right now. It is perhaps a sign of the times that serious discussion forums are in decline whereas superficial social media BS is on the rise.
    There are analogies, Chris...I read once that as women age they get less attention but the attention they get has more substance. Similar to 'boards', it has always seemed to me that the driving motivation for posters has always been to be the best bs'er. BS often being very sincere output but bs nonetheless. Social media is the perfect medium for that psychological inclination, but what is left behind at the boards perhaps is more substance. I understand the hurt of being 'excluded' and it is very real but as a friend once said to me, myself a person very sensitive to criticism, "You have to consider the source". Sometimes, if not virtually always, we are misunderstood as to what we represent in spirit. In the end, it is very much an 'oh, well' moment.

Quote Originally posted by The Reader View Post
    I believe that Bill still states that elements of the Serpo story are true, to this very day.
    I guess I lost the post...

Which elements I wonder?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Dear Reader (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Aragorn, you seem to have forgotten to mention Bill Ryan and his trickster buddy Richard Doty in that mix. [...]
    Well, then I guess that you and I have different definitions of what constitutes "a handler", Fred. Personally, I don't consider someone who feeds you with misinformation "a handler". To me, a handler is some kind of overlord who determines what you can and cannot say, and who controls your life.

A handler ─ again, in my personal interpretation ─ is essentially someone who owns you. "You will now make the following statement." "You are not allowed to talk about this subject." "If someone brings up such and such, this is what you will tell them." You know, that sort of thing. And nobody owns Bill ─ of that I am certain.

Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    I agree as well... and IMO Bill does not seem to be someone who is "handleable" even if 'they' tried.
    I agree, Sam. Bill is too much of an independent spirit. Nobody owns him.

Sadly, this "handler" meme has been cast my own way recently but I understand how folks who buy into various paradigms that include elements such as "handlers" are able to reach for the available tools in a particular paradigmatic tool box so as to indulge their "lower forms" of expression of being. Its what people do and do for various reasons. In this particular case, I think it comes from a desire to avoid one's own personal responsibility when they found themselves a participant in a terribly uncomfortable situation.

My understanding means I don't have to forgive because, I am not judging... just sad that it all happened and that because it wasn't dealt with in an adult fashion, it continues on and on.
    You hit the nail right on the head, Brother. See, this is why you had to return from your sabbatical ─ this alternative community needs your astute insights.

Quote Originally posted by The Reader View Post
    I understand what you are saying here, Fred. I also understand how we can be angry at folks when they get stuff wrong. But didn't Bill later come out and state that he felt he went down a false rabbit hole on this one?
    If I recall correctly, then Bill's current stance on the SERPO affair is that he doesn't know whether it was true or not, but that he believes that certain parts of it may have been true, while other parts may have been deliberate misinformation.

Personally, I think that it was most likely all misinformation ─ or more appropriately, disinformation, given that Richard Doty would have planted those seeds in order to have truth-seekers chase their own tails again.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (7th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019), Wind (6th July 2019)