Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast

Thread: Bills Pain Body Thread, All Welcome

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Things of a Spiritual nature are my primary interest as well Chris. There was a time, mostly back when I was still at The Project (ending September 2013) where that aspect of my existence was an open book. Along around 2015/16 however, through certain progressions it began to dawn on me that perhaps this was not such a hot idea, and that perhaps it would be prudent to start holding those cards closer to the vest.

A line from Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" comes to mind:

Relax,
    I'll need some information first,
    just the basic facts,
    can you show me where it hurts?
    I can certainly sympathise with that...

I got burnt a few times by being too open about my spirituality. I only ever do it online, where there is a certain amount of anonymity and there is less of a likelihood that mightily pissed-off people (mostly religious fanatics) will show up at your door with the pitchforks and torches. In my offline life, I listen to people, occasionally give some sage advice or offer a fresh perspective, but will not reveal to anyone what I'm up to in the realm of the spirit. I hate the secrecy, but it is necessary for my own protection.

Also, because I mostly work with Sumerian Deities, I'm not afforded the protection that being part of a mainstream religion provides. It's worse in the alternative community, because the Anunnaki are basically a swearword and often used as a blanket term for everything that's evil in this world. You don't get this with Hindu or Buddhist deities, who are often based on their Sumerian antecedents anyways, but people have a kneejerk reaction that is in itself based on a form of programming. The likes of Corey Goode, Simon Parkes and David Icke have tapped into this very heavily, with the persistent lie of the Anunnaki being child-eating bloodthirsty reptilian aliens.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2019), Aragorn (10th July 2019), Chester (10th July 2019), Dreamtimer (11th July 2019), Elen (11th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019), Wind (11th July 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Thanks very much for sharing a glimpse of what is involved with your spiritual journey, Chris. I really love it when folks open up with regards to their explorations within and without.

You stated a few days ago that that is what you like to share about the most on these forums... and I came so close to asking you so to do but was a bit timid, worried you might think my asking would be to attack in some way. But it would not, quite the opposite. I hope you would share more. In fact, if you saw my library, you would know my curiosity is sincere and only driven by a deep desire to understand more and more what drives individuals where we all end up driving this world.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2019), Aragorn (10th July 2019), Chris (10th July 2019), Dreamtimer (11th July 2019), Elen (11th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019), Wind (11th July 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    Thanks very much for sharing a glimpse of what is involved with your spiritual journey, Chris. I really love it when folks open up with regards to their explorations within and without.

You stated a few days ago that that is what you like to share about the most on these forums... and I came so close to asking you so to do but was a bit timid, worried you might think my asking would be to attack in some way. But it would not, quite the opposite. I hope you would share more. In fact, if you saw my library, you would know my curiosity is sincere and only driven by a deep desire to understand more and more what drives individuals where we all end up driving this world.
    Hi Sammy,

I'm always open to questions and I don't take offence easily. I always thought that people being faux-offended about every little thing is such a cheap trick to elicit sympathy for the insecure. Plus, I'm Hungarian and we don't do the fake politeness thing that is so common in the English-speaking world. We tell it like it is and often in language that would make the Demon from The Exorcist blush. If I actually used the kind of language here that we Hungarians use with each other day-to-day, I'd probably be banned in like a minute.

If you are interested in my spirituality, I wrote quite a lot about it on this thread:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...elated-matters

I also has a channelling thread at PA, but it is for members only and I'm just as cut off from it as most people here. I'm still pissed about that BTW, given how much work I've put into it.

I checked out some of your links, did not really find out much about your own spirituality, except for mentions of the Demiurge, but if there's anything you'd like to know from me personally, just ask. I'm pretty much a Kundalini guy and I do some channelling and healing in my spare time. I've had some success with it, though nothing too spectacular. I'm still learning myself.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th July 2019), Aragorn (10th July 2019), Bob (11th July 2019), Chester (10th July 2019), Dreamtimer (11th July 2019), Elen (11th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019), Wind (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I also has a channelling thread at PA, but it is for members only and I'm just as cut off from it as most people here. I'm still pissed about that BTW, given how much work I've put into it.
    You've got mail, my friend.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2019), Chester (12th July 2019), Chris (11th July 2019), Dreamtimer (11th July 2019), Elen (11th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Daozen View Post

There's a very interesting GLP thread about handlers. Not sure of TOT rules for cross posting other forum threads. Mods please advise.

Ainawa, if you want to see who the major influencers are at Avalon, you may want to check the Pray Peace/Todd and Nora thread that staff tried to launch in 2017 (IIRC). The fallout from that is very telling.

Best Wishes,
    I'd be interested in some quotes from that thread. I used to visit GLP but stopped when they required registration. I can't see threads now.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2019), Aragorn (11th July 2019), Chester (12th July 2019), Chris (11th July 2019), Elen (11th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Is that the name of thread Doe ?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th July 2019), Chester (12th July 2019), Chris (11th July 2019), Dreamtimer (13th July 2019), Elen (11th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Here is that thread, as requested. It gives some insights into how subtle the handling/influencing process is.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age2945015/pg1

Good day. I am a handler for the Illuminati and I am partly responsible for the 'shattering' of actors and musicians. I began my career as a handler in the athletics ministry, specifically American Football.

I come to you anonymously because I see a very real interest in what we do and your research into it, some of which, is impressive and not far off the mark. You see, I have been a lurker on this site for a long, long time and I suppose I feel a sort of kinship with many of you, though I think rather most of you would consider me a 'bad guy'.

Since being promoted to the entertainment ministry of our organization, I have done fairly well. I was placed in charge of one rather prominent young woman who is rising in the world of pop music. I won't give her name, but I will give clues as to whom she might be. Why? Because it entertains me to do so. To see if you can figure out who she might be.

Your first and only clue will be that her name was nearly Sophia until a different name was chosen. Anything else will have to be gleaned from your questions.

I could go on, but I think it'd be more fun to simply begin to answer your questions so.... fire away.

I am not a part of the inner-hive. I am a contractor and I'm not privy to many inner-workings. That said, I do know that they are indeed luciferian/satanic in nature and the goal is to move society toward the 'self'... to busy minds with myriad meaningless things during waking hours. To forget the spirit and dwell only in the corporeal.

Interestingly the man pictured above has gone through three handlers. Comedians are the hardest to shatter. They already have so many facets of mind.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2019), Aragorn (12th July 2019), Chris (12th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019), Elen (13th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (13th July 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Daozen View Post
    Here is that thread, as requested. It gives some insights into how subtle the handling/influencing process is.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age2945015/pg1

Good day. I am a handler for the Illuminati and I am partly responsible for the 'shattering' of actors and musicians. I began my career as a handler in the athletics ministry, specifically American Football.

I come to you anonymously because I see a very real interest in what we do and your research into it, some of which, is impressive and not far off the mark. You see, I have been a lurker on this site for a long, long time and I suppose I feel a sort of kinship with many of you, though I think rather most of you would consider me a 'bad guy'.

Since being promoted to the entertainment ministry of our organization, I have done fairly well. I was placed in charge of one rather prominent young woman who is rising in the world of pop music. I won't give her name, but I will give clues as to whom she might be. Why? Because it entertains me to do so. To see if you can figure out who she might be.

Your first and only clue will be that her name was nearly Sophia until a different name was chosen. Anything else will have to be gleaned from your questions.

I could go on, but I think it'd be more fun to simply begin to answer your questions so.... fire away.

I am not a part of the inner-hive. I am a contractor and I'm not privy to many inner-workings. That said, I do know that they are indeed luciferian/satanic in nature and the goal is to move society toward the 'self'... to busy minds with myriad meaningless things during waking hours. To forget the spirit and dwell only in the corporeal.

Interestingly the man pictured above has gone through three handlers. Comedians are the hardest to shatter. They already have so many facets of mind.
    In my experience, such people, claiming to be Illuminati insiders, handlers, etc... are almost always trolls.

Not that I don't think such people exist, but they don't go around trawling obscure internet forums and sites for people to wind up. From the attitude and tone of voice of this supposed "Illuminati insider" I am almost completely sure he's not genuine. He reminds me of one Aloysius Fozdyke, a supposed Satanic Insider from Australia who fooled the entire alternative community for years. He popped up on Henry Makow's site and David Icke even quoted him in his books, but after many failed predictions and him overplaying his hand, it became apparent eventually that he was a hoaxer. Such people pop up with some regularity, but they're almost never genuine. The code of silence in these secret societies works like the Mafia basically, in fact they're intertwined and indistinguishable from each other.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2019), Aragorn (12th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019), Elen (13th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (13th July 2019), Wind (12th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    In my experience, such people, claiming to be Illuminati insiders, handlers, etc... are almost always trolls.

Not that I don't think such people exist, but they don't go around trawling obscure internet forums and sites for people to wind up. From the attitude and tone of voice of this supposed "Illuminati insider" I am almost completely sure he's not genuine.
    No, by no means is this jackass genuine. He's also looking for cheap ego thrills by starting a guessing game. Comes across to me as a cheap "Charles" wanna be.

However I think people *might* be truly surprised by just who does actually have interest in portions of Forum Land, but not like that...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2019), Aragorn (12th July 2019), Chris (12th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019), Elen (13th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (13th July 2019), Wind (12th July 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    ...portions of Forum Land
    Which portions do you think are of interest?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Aragorn (12th July 2019), Elen (13th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (13th July 2019), Wind (12th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    No, by no means is this jackass genuine. He's also looking for cheap ego thrills by starting a guessing game. Comes across to me as a cheap "Charles" wanna be.
    There was another such character now about ten years ago or so, at the Above Top Secret forum. He pretended to be an Illuminati insider, and he went by the screen name "Hidden Hand". His appearance there started the typical Q&A stuff, and then he left again after about a month or so.

I don't know whether he was ever officially outed as a hoaxer, but he most definitely was. Nothing he said was new, other than that he made a few innuendos as to where the Illuminati lived (deep underground) and where they came from (Venus). He appeared to be a native English speaker, but he obviously had trouble with grammar ─ "they're" versus "their", "you're" versus "your", "its" versus "it's", and so on.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Bob (12th July 2019), Chris (12th July 2019), Dreamtimer (12th July 2019), Elen (13th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (12th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (13th July 2019), Wind (12th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The Reader View Post
    And, have y'all checked out the pictures from Laughlin? Tell me, does anyone else's alarm start ringing looking at some of those pics? Tell me I'm right if I've seen what Ive seen, you'll know that I'm right if you know what I mean.
    What's wrong with those pictures from Laughlin? I am curious?
    Last edited by Silly Wabbit, 13th July 2019 at 07:58.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Aragorn (13th July 2019), Christian (2nd August 2019), Dreamtimer (15th July 2019), Elen (13th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    Quote Originally posted by The Reader View Post
    And, have y'all checked out the pictures from Laughlin? Tell me, does anyone else's alarm start ringing looking at some of those pics? Tell me I'm right if I've seen what Ive seen, you'll know that I'm right if you know what I mean.
    What's wrong with those pictures from Laughlin? I am curious?
    To be honest, so am I. I've seen those pictures, and I didn't notice anything extraordinary in or about them.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2019), Dreamtimer (13th July 2019), Elen (14th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (13th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (15th July 2019)

Thanks
    My profile photo was taken there, by Constance, and I took a lot of the photos there on my cell phone. They were just random photos, but everyone smiled when they knew I was taking them.. So I am not sure why they're being pointed at. If this is a goof on everyone being really happy, we were. And you always smile for photos. I have many more from the UfoMegaCon too.. It was a good time.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2019), Aragorn (15th July 2019), Christian (2nd August 2019), Dreamtimer (15th July 2019), Elen (15th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    As BPB has been working hard of late, what is the fastest and best way to transmutation of a pain body, irony it is pain lol. Or love ?.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (15th October 2019)