Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills Pain Body Thread, All Welcome

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    The more I learn the more I am amazed at the BPB's ability to create pain outside of Bill, nears putrid.
    Unfortunately, some people are groomed from the cradle to have that kind of effect on those around them. It's definitely generational, could be genetic, even spiritual (i.e. archontic...that notion shouldn't be bandied about lightly)
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2018), Aragorn (5th April 2018), Dreamtimer (5th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th April 2018), Elen (5th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Is definitely an Xlent teacher.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2018), Dreamtimer (6th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th April 2018), Elen (6th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th April 2018)

Thanks
    Once known, the pain body is a choice, prior, an addiction. Break downs and/or Shocks are the transmutors and and and the biggest transmutor of all Love, hows BPB coped with love in the past, have heard the odd snippit of him being in love, having loves in his life, hows Bills Pain Body fared ?.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2018), Dreamtimer (21st April 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th April 2018), Elen (11th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Once known, the pain body is a choice, prior, an addiction. Break downs and/or Shocks are the transmutors and and and the biggest transmutor of all Love, hows BPB coped with love in the past, have heard the odd snippit of him being in love, having loves in his life, hows Bills Pain Body fared ?.
    Billzebub™ in love? Don't you mean "in lust"? There's a significant difference. Do not forget that we're talking of an obsessive-compulsive narcissistic and Machiavellian psychopath here, Brother.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th April 2018), Elen (11th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    Would be very simple for him to be/get corrupted then, crikey, to easy imo.

ps will have to break out the LULL thread, so much happening and lulls is a flashing neon sign imo

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2018)

Thanks
    Hi Aragorn, anything to add here since your interaction with BPB ?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    Hi Aragorn, anything to add here since your interaction with BPB ?
    No, not really. I haven't been in contact with Bill Ryan anymore since that email exchange — there hasn't been any reason to, for either one of us.

I am however backing away from using monikers for either him or his forum that could be construed as derogatory. As I said earlier, the sombrero thing wasn't really intended to be derogatory, even though I will admit that I've used it as such in the past.

Bill Ryan is who he is, and while I may not agree with the way he runs his forum, with his Scientology-based belief system and with how he has been conducting himself in certain matters that I'm not going to get into now, the man does have qualities — which I've already expounded elsewhere. He is putting out the impression that he too is trying to make an effort at making the world a better place, and I've decided that I'm going to be holding him to that.

And so perhaps one day, Bill Ryan himself, his Project Avalon forum and his community of forum members may find themselves as allies to us here at The One Truth, and at our sister forum Eye-Rise. Ultimately, we all want to know the truths that have been kept from us, and we all want to create a better world, for ourselves as well as for those who come after us. And peace is a much more desirable foundation to build such a future upon than war and resentment.

I am still seeing this vision before my eyes as I had in that dream in May last year: The One Truth as this ultramodern/futuristic campus with beautiful ponds and water channels in a somewhat semi-suburban setting, and Project Avalon as this well-maintained medieval castle on the edge of a forest, surrounded by a moat with a firm wooden bridge, and with an illuminated path leading to it from within the forest. And in between these two campuses, there was a landscape that I can only describe as very Shire-like, with people roaming about, talking to one another, or simply doing other things, like studying plants or reading. It was all very peaceful and agreeable, and everyone was enjoying the warm spring evening.

Who we are as individuals is less important to the world or to humanity and its destiny than what we do in the time we've been allotted. Nobody's perfect, and we don't have to agree on everything. But we can at least try to get along. We're all neighbors on the internet. And one day, one of the neighbors might have run out of sugar for their coffee or tea, and might ring another neighbor's doorbell to ask if they can spare a handful of sugar cubes until the grocery shops open the next day.

I think you know what I'm saying.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th April 2018), enjoy being (19th April 2018), Wind (19th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Well thats good progress, because it did have a funny look to it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    No, not really. I haven't been in contact with Bill Ryan anymore since that email exchange — there hasn't been any reason to, for either one of us.

I am however backing away from using monikers for either him or his forum that could be construed as derogatory. As I said earlier, the sombrero thing wasn't really intended to be derogatory, even though I will admit that I've used it as such in the past.

Bill Ryan is who he is, and while I may not agree with the way he runs his forum, with his Scientology-based belief system and with how he has been conducting himself in certain matters that I'm not going to get into now, the man does have qualities — which I've already expounded elsewhere. He is putting out the impression that he too is trying to make an effort at making the world a better place, and I've decided that I'm going to be holding him to that.

And so perhaps one day, Bill Ryan himself, his Project Avalon forum and his community of forum members may find themselves as allies to us here at The One Truth, and at our sister forum Eye-Rise. Ultimately, we all want to know the truths that have been kept from us, and we all want to create a better world, for ourselves as well as for those who come after us. And peace is a much more desirable foundation to build such a future upon than war and resentment.

I am still seeing this vision before my eyes as I had in that dream in May last year: The One Truth as this ultramodern/futuristic campus with beautiful ponds and water channels in a somewhat semi-suburban setting, and Project Avalon as this well-maintained medieval castle on the edge of a forest, surrounded by a moat with a firm wooden bridge, and with an illuminated path leading to it from within the forest. And in between these two campuses, there was a landscape that I can only describe as very Shire-like, with people roaming about, talking to one another, or simply doing other things, like studying plants or reading. It was all very peaceful and agreeable, and everyone was enjoying the warm spring evening.

Who we are as individuals is less important to the world or to humanity and its destiny than what we do in the time we've been allotted. Nobody's perfect, and we don't have to agree on everything. But we can at least try to get along. We're all neighbors on the internet. And one day, one of the neighbors might have run out of sugar for their coffee or tea, and might ring another neighbor's doorbell to ask if they can spare a handful of sugar cubes until the grocery shops open the next day.

I think you know what I'm saying.
    yeah, I does...it's called 'altruism'. It's vital as a counter to our other fuzzy instinctual behaviors.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th April 2018), Elen (20th April 2018), Wind (19th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Oh, oh. Does this mean I’ll have to behave and quit using the terms “Darth Hatman” or “Kool-aid stand”? Or that the Hatman is running a alt-world psyop?

...all the fun will go out of my life...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Aragorn (20th April 2018), Dreamtimer (21st April 2018), Elen (20th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th April 2018)

Thanks
    heck no, man...reciprocity is the key...you don't even have to be patient...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Aragorn (20th April 2018), Dreamtimer (21st April 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th June 2019), Elen (20th April 2018)

Thanks
    I kept quiet on this , watched Bills pain body get activated on Papa site wee while ago regards the Q topic and then watched the clinical style BPB adheres to, cost him and site dearly this time, losing some great members including a fellow Kiwi nil posting on sites most popular thread ( I think ). Was like watching a slow train wreck

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2018), Chris (19th October 2018), Dreamtimer (19th October 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th June 2019), Elen (19th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2018), JRS (20th October 2018), Melidae (19th October 2018)

Thanks
    I kept quiet on this , watched Bills pain body get activated on Papa site wee while ago regards the Q topic and then watched the clinical style BPB adheres to, cost him and site dearly this time, losing some great members including a fellow Kiwi nil posting on sites most popular thread ( I think ). Was like watching a slow train wreck
    Okay, now wait a minute... So what you're saying is that when somebody sees that QAnon nonsense for what it is and calls it as he sees it, then it's only "his pain body" getting activated?

Sorry Bro, but the QAnon phenomenon is a hoax perpetrated by a number of clever "alt-right" fanatics with the intent of rallying support for an already incumbent* US president who has so far been nixing every environmental protection act in favor of Big Oil Incorporated™ and Big Coal Incorporated™. Because protecting the planet and the environment is so very "Deep State™", you know?

* An already incumbent president doesn't need any cheerleaders or fan club, although this level of political bigotry would of course be perfectly consistent with a fascist regime.

And the USA is indeed a de facto crypto-fascist regime, which has over the years been financially, logistically and militarily supporting various other fascist regimes in the world, all the way from Adolf Hitler — who did business with US Republican Senator Prescott Bush, father of George H. and grandfather of George W. and Jeb — over Fulgencio Batista and Augusto Pinochet, up to the ultra-right-wing Likud party in Israel, the Wahhabi regime in Saudi Arabia, fascist terrorist groups in Italy and former Yugoslavia, the neo-Nazi separatists in Ukraine, and many, many others.

For myself personally, this whole QAnon nonsense and the incomprehensible support for Donald Trump under the ludicrous belief that he would be some sort of long-awaited Messiah figure who has descended from the corporate heavens with the help of the Holy Mafia and Saint Vladimir of Moscow in order to come and kick the asses of the alleged "Deep State™", themselves incarnated in these mortal realms as the Satanic US Democrat Party — colloquially also known among members of the Church of Trump as "libtards" — is a clear indicator of the fact that humanity has (d)evolved into Idiocracy.

And this here is supposed to be an alternative community? Aren't we supposed to be smarter than to fall for something that is (1) exclusively tied to the United States of America and (2) nothing but the same age-old battle between thesis and antithesis? Aren't we supposed to have risen above that ridiculous bloodlust and bigotry?

Just because one does not support the US Republicans, the Trump administration and the make-believe "super duper seekrit insider" cosplay show from those QAnon clowns doesn't mean that one would automatically be supportive of the US Democrats and/or the "Deep State™".

Like myself, Bill Ryan is not a US American, and is very much aware of the fact that there are still 7.1 billion human beings living on those apparently unexplored patches of land outside of the borders of the United States of "God Bless" America. And like myself (and many, many others), Bill Ryan knows that QAnon is just another hoax — a decoy to keep people locked into their bipartisan bigotry.

Time to get off my beer case again. Geez, now this thread is becoming a facsimile of the "Pissed and Annoyed" thread, and gawd knows that we needed yet another thread about US American politics. Oh, but wait, lookie here!

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Chris (19th October 2018), Dreamtimer (19th October 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th June 2019), Elen (19th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2018), Wind (19th October 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    You are absolutely right, so many threads are turning into Trump Discussion Forums, that we might as well rename this forum Trump Only Threads. It is deeply annoying, but what can you do, he is supposedly the leader of the free world and it is impossible to tune him out.

I have a similar Issue with Brexit, where I want to Gouge my Eyes out each time I see another Brexit-related news item, that is catastrophic just in itself, even without all the other catastrophic bits of news, yet I can't look away and I do click and read.

I suppose if something is really bad, a true catastrophe, we just can't look away, we are mesmerised by the slow-motion trainwreck unfolding before our eyes.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th October 2018), Aragorn (19th October 2018), Dreamtimer (19th October 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th June 2019), Elen (19th October 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2018), Wind (19th October 2018)

Thanks
    Dear oh dear, matters not Q real or Q fake, BPB is the topic, imo he was deeply triggered and fallout

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th October 2018), Dreamtimer (19th October 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th June 2019), Emil El Zapato (20th October 2018), JRS (20th October 2018), modwiz (20th October 2018)