Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills Pain Body Thread, All Welcome

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Was thinking shall I start a new thread > Pain Body Denial <
    it would certainly be appropriate. how to clear it? here's something to ponder from the what if dept...

in context of the fundamental forces of nature relative to the state energies are in, the presence of denial creates an experience or experiences equal to or greater than the denial so the denial can be cleared.

that could certainly explain a lot about manifestation and why the past has the present by the short hairs eh?

The importance of this topic besides BPB ( Billys Pain Body ), actually the hugeness imo, is that the pain body collectively and/or individually has not been the factor in charge, has been the guitar players as such, the players using the pain body, from the advertisers to the war creators.
    BINGO!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2018), Aragorn (30th March 2018), Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Now, if an Avalon members created a thread, lets talk about Bill Ryan when Bills not bill, the one some of us have fear around, anxiousness feelings, you know, the eggyshell walking experience, lets talk about this in the open, no more expelling, banning, forum murder etc, like hey Bill we love you But intervention is needed, lets move from the cult to the expression and use of the positive Accult.
    from what i've read this is why the founders created gov and limited power to the few (aka, themselves).. they justified this by believing that if left to the masses to duke it out only chaos would ensue. so they decided to protect us from ourselves...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2018), Aragorn (30th March 2018), Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Yes, feel one starts with oneself, this one was helpful for me to see me and not me > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...-Your-Thoughts

What you try to do is you try to push out some things and keep the others. That is the mistake. You say this is good, that is evil. That is the problem. You say this is sacred, this is profane. That is the problem. You have to accept all that is there. You accept the most beautiful thoughts and you have to accept the most terrible thoughts because they are all happening inside of you. That is the truth.

Thoughts are millions of years old. They are not your thoughts. They are just flowing through you. That�s all. The structure of thoughts does not change. Only the object has changed. Thought has remained the same. Thought is essentially measurement. It is comparison. Ancient man was measure and comparing. You also do. He was comparing how many cows he had, how much the neighbor had. You are comparing how many cars you have, how many the neighbor has.

Comparing is thought. It is measurement. All thought is measurement. It is comparison. It does not change. They are not your thoughts. They are there. So your thoughts are not your thoughts.

Your mind. What is the mind? The mind is full of thoughts and the mind is a human mind. It�s very, very ancient. The same structure: fear, jealously, anger, hatred, worry about the past, worrying about the future. It has not changed at all. Only the objects have change. Desire is there. You had desire for a spear. You have desire for money. That�s all. You had fear of the saber-toothed tiger. You have fear of the share market. That�s all. The structure is the same and the mind is very, very ancient. So your mind is not your mind. It�s very, very ancient. It is just there. You assume it is yours. So your mind is not your mind.

Your body. Your body is not your body. You did not design your body. It was designed millions of years ago. The same structure: the nose is here, the ear is here, breathe in oxygen, give out carbon dioxide. It�s been the same for millions of years. You did not design it. You did not create it. You did not conceive it. You did nothing in fact. How come it is your body? It�s not your body at all. You have to think about it. Contemplate on that.

Then the self, the sense of separation. That�s again an illusion. It depends upon how fast the senses are coordinating�slightly slow down, the sense of separation is gone. There is only oneness. You don�t exist as an independent entity at all. There is no separate existence. Not at all. Just another big illusion. Your self is only a concept.

Now how to understand this? A very simple example would help you understand this. Mainly the dress that you�re wearing, you did not design the dress. You did not tailor that dress. You did not weave the textile in the textile mill. You did not grow the cotton or create the polyester that has gone into the dress. In no way are you involved with the dress. How do you say it is your dress? It�s not at all your dress.

Similarly your thoughts are not your thoughts. Your mind is not your mind. Your body is not your body. The self is only a concept. The moment you become awakened you�re out of all this and you see your thoughts automatically happening. You see your speech automatically happening and you see your actions. You may think you�re moving your arm by your control. It�s not so. You can watch the brain in real time. Moments before you decide to move your hand the brain had decided to move the hand. It�s only the illusion that you have decided to move your hand.

Now the problem is you�re identifying yourself with your thoughts, with your mind, with your body and the so-called self. This we call anatma. Anatma in Sanskrit which means false identification. And why is there this false identification? Because of what we call in Sanskrit pragnaparada or failure of intelligence which is what we try to awaken in level 2. Because of failure of intelligence you�re having wrong identification which leads to a sense of separation. The sense of separation is the cause of all problems. All problems inside yourself are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems with the family are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in your country are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in the world arise because of this sense of separation.

If you remove the sense of separation then there are no problems in the individual, no problems in the family, no problems in the nation, no problems in the world. That is the root cause of all problems. To be free of the self is the only revolution.

The only solution to all our problems is to ultimately awaken where we lose this sense of separation. That is the real problem

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2018), Bob (22nd June 2019), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, feel one starts with oneself, this one was helpful for me to see me and not me > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...-Your-Thoughts

What you try to do is you try to push out some things and keep the others. That is the mistake. You say this is good, that is evil. That is the problem. You say this is sacred, this is profane. That is the problem. You have to accept all that is there. You accept the most beautiful thoughts and you have to accept the most terrible thoughts because they are all happening inside of you. That is the truth.

Thoughts are millions of years old. They are not your thoughts. They are just flowing through you. That�s all. The structure of thoughts does not change. Only the object has changed. Thought has remained the same. Thought is essentially measurement. It is comparison. Ancient man was measure and comparing. You also do. He was comparing how many cows he had, how much the neighbor had. You are comparing how many cars you have, how many the neighbor has.

Comparing is thought. It is measurement. All thought is measurement. It is comparison. It does not change. They are not your thoughts. They are there. So your thoughts are not your thoughts.

Your mind. What is the mind? The mind is full of thoughts and the mind is a human mind. It�s very, very ancient. The same structure: fear, jealously, anger, hatred, worry about the past, worrying about the future. It has not changed at all. Only the objects have change. Desire is there. You had desire for a spear. You have desire for money. That�s all. You had fear of the saber-toothed tiger. You have fear of the share market. That�s all. The structure is the same and the mind is very, very ancient. So your mind is not your mind. It�s very, very ancient. It is just there. You assume it is yours. So your mind is not your mind.

Your body. Your body is not your body. You did not design your body. It was designed millions of years ago. The same structure: the nose is here, the ear is here, breathe in oxygen, give out carbon dioxide. It�s been the same for millions of years. You did not design it. You did not create it. You did not conceive it. You did nothing in fact. How come it is your body? It�s not your body at all. You have to think about it. Contemplate on that.

Then the self, the sense of separation. That�s again an illusion. It depends upon how fast the senses are coordinating�slightly slow down, the sense of separation is gone. There is only oneness. You don�t exist as an independent entity at all. There is no separate existence. Not at all. Just another big illusion. Your self is only a concept.

Now how to understand this? A very simple example would help you understand this. Mainly the dress that you�re wearing, you did not design the dress. You did not tailor that dress. You did not weave the textile in the textile mill. You did not grow the cotton or create the polyester that has gone into the dress. In no way are you involved with the dress. How do you say it is your dress? It�s not at all your dress.

Similarly your thoughts are not your thoughts. Your mind is not your mind. Your body is not your body. The self is only a concept. The moment you become awakened you�re out of all this and you see your thoughts automatically happening. You see your speech automatically happening and you see your actions. You may think you�re moving your arm by your control. It�s not so. You can watch the brain in real time. Moments before you decide to move your hand the brain had decided to move the hand. It�s only the illusion that you have decided to move your hand.

Now the problem is you�re identifying yourself with your thoughts, with your mind, with your body and the so-called self. This we call anatma. Anatma in Sanskrit which means false identification. And why is there this false identification? Because of what we call in Sanskrit pragnaparada or failure of intelligence which is what we try to awaken in level 2. Because of failure of intelligence you�re having wrong identification which leads to a sense of separation. The sense of separation is the cause of all problems. All problems inside yourself are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems with the family are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in your country are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in the world arise because of this sense of separation.

If you remove the sense of separation then there are no problems in the individual, no problems in the family, no problems in the nation, no problems in the world. That is the root cause of all problems. To be free of the self is the only revolution.

The only solution to all our problems is to ultimately awaken where we lose this sense of separation. That is the real problem
    For me, the 1st para is dynamite. Right on target. But then it goes south. Way south.

IE... in context of the idea that everything that ever was along with everything that ever will be ALREADY IS, then I can consider the idea that thoughts are just thoughts and have nothing to do with me. However, the role of the observer in quantum mechanics calls this to question. .

I hear you that this has been very helpful to you and I certainly don't mean to cast judgement on the parade but, the way I see it, to throw everything forwarded in that piece as illusion is dangerous. An avoidance tactic. Its another form of bless me father for I have sinned. Go say 3 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Mary's and I'm forgiven by a proxy for the Most High... So I get absolution. Its easy. So easy maybe i begin to forget I'm responsible.

I suspect one of life's greatest challenges for each of us is the circus-like act of balancing between the realization and acceptance of the sovereign self and the realization and acceptance that All is One. All at the same time....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2018), Aragorn (30th March 2018), Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2018), Maggie (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    You believe your thoughts are your thoughts, most people do, all good.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2018), Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2018), palooka's revenge (30th March 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Do you have thoughts that are yours, Aianawa?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2018), Aragorn (30th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2018), palooka's revenge (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You believe your thoughts are your thoughts, most people do, all good.
    yes, there are many paths...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    For me, the 1st para is dynamite. Right on target. But then it goes south. Way south.

IE... in context of the idea that everything that ever was along with everything that ever will be ALREADY IS, then I can consider the idea that thoughts are just thoughts and have nothing to do with me. However, the role of the observer in quantum mechanics calls this to question. .

I hear you that this has been very helpful to you and I certainly don't mean to cast judgement on the parade but, the way I see it, to throw everything forwarded in that piece as illusion is dangerous. An avoidance tactic. Its another form of bless me father for I have sinned. Go say 3 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Mary's and I'm forgiven by a proxy for the Most High... So I get absolution. Its easy. So easy maybe i begin to forget I'm responsible.

I suspect one of life's greatest challenges for each of us is the circus-like act of balancing between the realization and acceptance of the sovereign self and the realization and acceptance that All is One. All at the same time....
    That article felt a little preachy to me. I PERSONALLY don't care about being free of the self so much as living as a BIGGER self that I appreciate and feeling part of a beautiful world and experiencing a worthy life (as I CHOOSE to think of worthy).

You mention the OBSERVER. That is IMO me and I choose from an offering of thought things that "are not mine" because they mostly are not original. What is deliberately or subconsciously chosen does seem to me to then become "mine" to the extent that they become what i act on?

meditation that stills the mind has been said to then have the effect of introducing original "thought" which might also "be independent" of me? people say they get flashes of insight that seem out of the blue but solve problems and answer questions. But I have also heard that they may dissipate unless "remembered" and did our higher "self" think them up? I dunno?

Semantics here is involved. IMO thoughts are ours when we adopt them. We probably don't create much that is new but I have experienced the consequence of what I choose to think. There are contrasts of availavle patterns and I THINk I use the contrasts to create the "picture" of me.

Bottom line, we DO have the individual path we are walking FROM our POV.
    Last edited by Maggie, 30th March 2018 at 14:04.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2018), Aragorn (30th March 2018), Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2018), palooka's revenge (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    That article felt a little preachy to me. I PERSONALLY don't care about being free of the self so much as living as a BIGGER self that I appreciate and feeling part of a beautiful world and experiencing a worthy life (as I CHOOSE to think of worthy).

You mention the OBSERVER. That is IMO me and I choose from an offering of thought things that "are not mine" because they mostly are not original. What is deliberately or subconsciously chosen does seem to me to then become "mine" to the extent that they become what i act on?

meditation that stills the mind has been said to then have the effect of introducing original "thought" which might also "be independent" of me? people say they get flashes of insight that seem out of the blue but solve problems and answer questions. But I have also heard that they may dissipate unless "remembered" and did our higher "self" think them up? I dunno?

Semantics here is involved. IMO thoughts are ours when we adopt them. We probably don't create much that is new but I have experienced the consequence of what I choose to think. There are contrasts of availavle patterns and I THINk I use the contrasts to create the "picture" of me.

Bottom line, we DO have the individual path we are walking FROM our POV.
    I'm with u Maggie. Give me real or let me go poof! I'm prepared to even go so far as to say that even delusion is real somewhere.

As for thoughts 'n where they come from, I have no prob either way. I have what strike me as original thoughts. At least I've never heard anyone else say 'em. Some of 'em have been purddy dumb too! One of my fav pass times is to just let my mind run 'n pay attention to what thought patterns pop up. Maybe they're not original to me. Maybe already been thought up by the great mind in the sky 'n they just fly around and some of 'em flow through us. But, if so, I doubt what flows thru does so by accident or random if for no other reason than the law of attraction/repulsion. Its all energy eh? Including us. Fundamentally, energy is EM. Ever play with magnets?

I know some of the greatest writers make no claim to invention. They say the genius just flowed thru 'em and all they did was write it down. Dylan is one of those. I recall an interview where he rattled off some of the lines to Lilly, Rosemary. and the Jack of Hearts as proof. He said no way he could make that up. It had to come from somewhere. Townes Van Zant is another who comes to mind...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Nope, though difficulty at times, experience/s yes, real.

Ps the difficulty being that imo new templates happening, these templates have helped many other worlds before helping us though, so thoughts created by them not original imo.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2018), Dreamtimer (31st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st March 2018), palooka's revenge (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    It may be like who gave you that anger, as was not yours to start with. Who gave you those/these/this thought ?.

ps back to BPB though, what would need to be created with BPB to make changes ?, a shock, outside help ?, lol Alien assistance ?, ?.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2018), Dreamtimer (31st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    ps back to BPB though, what would need to be created with BPB to make changes ?, a shock, outside help ?, lol Alien assistance ?, ?.
    In my personal opinion, reincarnation. And no, I'm not saying somebody should finish him off <LOL>.

What I am saying is that, in my personal opinion, Bill Ryan has made a choice — like Anakin Skywalker, who made a choice at some point in his young life and then became Darth Vader for as long as he still lived — and he has come too far down that road to turn around now and go back to do things the right way. He doesn't care too much about right or wrong anyway, and as a firm believer in reincarnation, he also knows that there's always a next life, and that he can thus afford to do things wrongly in this one.

Furthermore, I'm not actually convinced that he even knows just what a poor excuse for a human being he really is. After all, he always blames everything on other people. It was never his fault, somebody else is always responsible. And from where I'm sitting, that still hasn't changed.

You cannot make the world into a better place without starting with yourself. And too many people never even think about that. After all, the last thing a fish would ever come to question is the water it swims in.

Just my two Eurocents, and now I'm returning to lurking mode, before someone accuses me of Bill-bashing again.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Bob (22nd June 2019), Dreamtimer (31st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    In my personal opinion, reincarnation. And no, I'm not saying somebody should finish him off <LOL>.

What I am saying is that, in my personal opinion, Bill Ryan has made a choice — like Anakin Skywalker, who made a choice at some point in his young life and then became Darth Vader for as long as he still lived — and he has come too far down that road to turn around now and go back to do things the right way. He doesn't care too much about right or wrong anyway, and as a firm believer in reincarnation, he also knows that there's always a next life, and that he can thus afford to do things wrongly in this one.

Furthermore, I'm not actually convinced that he even knows just what a poor excuse for a human being he really is. After all, he always blames everything on other people. It was never his fault, somebody else is always responsible. And from where I'm sitting, that still hasn't changed.

You cannot make the world into a better place without starting with yourself. And too many people never even think about that. After all, the last thing a fish would ever come to question is the water it swims in.

Just my two Eurocents, and now I'm returning to lurking mode, before someone accuses me of Bill-bashing again.
    Darth Hatman, like Vader, realized the dark side is stronger...Hatman’s Problem is he hasn’t (yet) had a Luke to come along to wake him up...maybe that’s TOT’s ultimate function?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Aragorn (31st March 2018), Dreamtimer (31st March 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Darth Hatman, like Vader, realized the dark side is stronger...Hatman’s Problem is he hasn’t (yet) had a Luke to come along to wake him up...maybe that’s TOT’s ultimate function?
    That's an interesting idea to ponder, but then he'd have to openly acknowledge our existence first, just as Microsoft had to do with GNU/Linux.

For a very long time — under both the reigns of Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer — Microsoft would internally acknowledge the existence of GNU/Linux as an operating system that was eating away on their monopoly, while outwardly toward their customers, they pretended that it didn't even exist, as evidenced from the fact that they refused to offer any kind of compatibility or interoperability with GNU/Linux. Not that GNU/Linux itself would be incompatible with anything by design, because it's a UNIX system, and therefore it is compatible with all internationally accepted standards. But Microsoft went out of its way to intentionally sabotage the interoperability with said standards in their own products.

Likewise, Billzebub™ & friends do of course know all too well that The One Truth exists, and they even have some of their cronies monitor things over here on a regular basis, but I strongly suspect that none of the Project Avalon staff will ever mention The One Truth out on an open thread — not even in their members-only environment. Their hubris is simply too strong for that, and especially so with El Sombrero™ himself.

After all, The One Truth is where a huge number of the people ended up who were ever kicked out by him — Malc and myself included — and he considers The One Truth inferior to his own palace. And of course, anyone can see — even by merely looking at their public threads — that the vast majority of Project Avalon members consider themselves part of a kind of elite of chosen ones. It's a cult phenomenon, with the name "Project Avalon" as a marketing brand of some sorts.

It is also quite evidential from posts such as this one that El Sombrero™ still believes in the leadership and savior paradigms — as opposed to the paradigm of self-responsibility and self-determination — as unmistakably illustrated by his words here-below...

Quote Originally posted by El Sombrero™ at The House Of The Hat™
    [...]

That's leadership in action, right there. Real leadership in any endeavor most necessarily extends beyond just your own team. That's hard for many to understand, and even harder to embody.
    The One Truth on the other hand maintains and supports an entirely different paradigm, i.e. the paradigm of knowing oneself and assuming one's personal responsibility.

Bill Ryan has to the best of my knowledge still to acknowledge for the first time that he ever made a mistake — in anything at all. So far he has always shoved off whatever blame onto somebody else. And as such, it'll probably be a proverbial cold day in hell before he will ever admit that The One Truth is a saner, healthier and much nicer forum than his mega-mart Project Avalon that on average chews up and spits out just about as many members as they are recruiting.

Just my two hundredths of an Imperial Credit, of course. Your parsecs may vary, and all that.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (31st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd April 2018)

Thanks
    The more I learn the more I am amazed at the BPB's ability to create pain outside of Bill, nears putrid.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd April 2018)