Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Bills Pain Body Thread, All Welcome

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Posted by NotAPretender

"understand the hurt of being 'excluded' and it is very real but as a friend once said to me, myself a person very sensitive to criticism, "You have to consider the source". Sometimes, if not virtually always, we are misunderstood as to what we represent in spirit. In the end, it is very much an 'oh, well' moment".

That is so true and wonderfully stated.

Thank you for that. Much needed.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Aragorn (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Senior Member Falkland Islands Dear Reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aragorn posted:

"If I recall correctly, then Bill's current stance on the SERPO affair is that he doesn't know whether it was true or not, but that he believes that certain parts of it may have been true, while other parts may have been deliberate misinformation".

The ting is tho, for one so long in the tooth, and experienced within this community, he does seem to be quite naive at times. Also has the propensity to jump straight in when stating things as fact, or true, when they are quite clearly not, or turn out to be not the case. There have been so many instances of this, time after time after time after time. I always used to think "hold the bus, whats a happening here?"
    Last edited by Dear Reader, 6th July 2019 at 19:08.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dear Reader For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Aragorn (6th July 2019), Bob (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Sounds like Bill would be a honey trap awaiting ?.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,098 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    That's another one of the rumors started by Corey Goode.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Have a feeling others may also said such things Aragorn, I will make this clearer to you Aragorn, Bill is an easy target due to his pain body.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Aragorn, you seem to have forgotten to mention Bill Ryan and his trickster buddy Richard Doty in that mix. [...]
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, then I guess that you and I have different definitions of what constitutes "a handler", Fred. Personally, I don't consider someone who feeds you with misinformation "a handler". To me, a handler is some kind of overlord who determines what you can and cannot say, and who controls your life.

A handler ─ again, in my personal interpretation ─ is essentially someone who owns you. "You will now make the following statement." "You are not allowed to talk about this subject." "If someone brings up such and such, this is what you will tell them." You know, that sort of thing. And nobody owns Bill ─ of that I am certain.
    Hey man, just for the record I'm the guy trying to make sure your recollection of Alt Media bedtime story tellers is a bit more complete to include Bill, not the "Bill has a handler" guy. Apparently that somehow got confused because the following is what I was referring to, your post over there admonishing the evidence free bedtime story tellers, or the purveyors thereof, while leaving out said forum owner:

I'm not exactly the paranoid type, and I shy away from knee-jerk reactions, but none of this was a coincidence, people. No, the infiltrators were not specifically targeting Project Avalon, any more than that they had been targeting The One Truth or Eye-Rise specifically, but they were (and still are) targeting the alternative community at large ─ any kind of venue where people interested in conspiracy research have been gathering.

Don't forget that Robert David Steele ─ and yes, I'm aware that he's a member here ─ went on Alex Jones' show and openly spoke about a slave colony on Mars, which is something that neither he nor Alex Jones have even the remotest shred of evidence of, and which purely hails from the likes of Corey Goode, Emery Smith, Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer, Shane "The Ruiner" Bales, Michael Salla, Alfred Lambremont Webre, David Wilcock and other sensationalist bedtime storytellers.
    As an aside, I've yet to hear Bill's explanation for Doty's direct involvement in that whole fiasco, with even Doty's IP address supposedly being matched to that of the original "Request Anonymous" super secret insider in his first of three Projects thus far, Project Serpo. No public mention of the supporting email group of spooks known as the "Team of Five" either. You want to do us all a favor and ask him about these nagging details in his questions thread some time? Serious question pardon the pun.

Or do we just need to move on, and let him keep assuming center stage as Mr. Evidence Reuired Guy, unchallenged, while preaching that evidence is required for every claim? Except when his shit, or what he personally believes in, is involved?

Now I understand that "politically" you cannot do that, nor do you any more see need to do so, but that list of yours looked awfully incomplete without at least an honorable mention.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 6th July 2019 at 22:23.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2019), Aragorn (6th July 2019), Bob (7th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Dear Reader (6th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019), Wind (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Hey man, just for the record I'm the guy trying to make sure your recollection of Alt Media bedtime story tellers is a bit more complete to include Bill, not the "Bill has a handler" guy. Apparently that somehow got confused because the following is what I was referring to, your post over there admonishing the evidence free bedtime story tellers, or the purveyors thereof, while leaving out said forum owner:

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn at Project Avalon
    [...] Don't forget that Robert David Steele ─ and yes, I'm aware that he's a member here ─ went on Alex Jones' show and openly spoke about a slave colony on Mars, which is something that neither he nor Alex Jones have even the remotest shred of evidence of, and which purely hails from the likes of Corey Goode, Emery Smith, Randy "Captain Kaye" Cramer, Shane "The Ruiner" Bales, Michael Salla, Alfred Lambremont Webre, David Wilcock and other sensationalist bedtime storytellers.
    I'd like to put that into the proper context, Fred. Alex Jones has a show, which makes him a lot more "mainstream" than what we're doing over at forums such as ours. And so if a fairly known political figure like Robert David Steele ─ who also happens to have been a CIA operative ─ goes on Alex Jones' show and then talks about a slave colony on Mars, purely based upon a meme that's going round within the alternative community and which is not supported by any CIA evidence that Robert David Steele was presenting to Alex Jones, then that makes all of us look like fools in the eyes of the mainstream media, while in the same breath, this political figure named Robert David Steele with his CIA background now has the undivided attention of the alternative community.

And that was exactly what he, and those QAnonsense™ idiots, are all about. This has nothing to do with bringing out the truth, but all the more with rallying support for an already incumbent president and his ultra-nationalist agenda, and feeding into the hatred for the US Democrats under the allegation that they would be The Deep State™. The alt-right wanted to co-opt the so-called alternative community, while the only thing we had in common with them is the word "alt". And Alex Jones wasn't the only one Robert David Steele was rubbing shoulders with. He was also hanging out with Benjamin Fulford.

Moving back onto the subject of Bill Ryan, Bill has played a role in popularizing some of the storytellers ─ this is true. Project Avalon was the platform that many of these individuals took off from: Corey Goode, Simon Parkes ─ although technically, he was already doing his thing before he ever joined up at Project Avalon ─ and then of course there were "Charles" and Inelia Benz, but most people have already long forgotten about those two. Either way, this is exactly why The One Truth will not promote any alleged alternative community whistleblowers or alleged government insiders.

Bill and Kerry have been gullible in that regard ─ and Kerry far more than Bill, but you are apparently not holding her responsible to the same degree as you are holding Bill responsible, while she's got a much worse track record in that regard than Bill has. At least Bill tries practising discernment, and unlike Kerry, Bill is open to the possibility that he may have been wrong about some of the people he and Kerry interviewed and/or supported.

If the SERPO thing is so important to you, then why don't you try contacting Bill and asking him about it? At least then you'll get it from the horse's mouth, and then you'll have a clearer understanding of who played what role.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2019), Fred Steeves (7th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019), Wind (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Aragorn, has Bill replaced Paul or still looking for someone ?.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2019), Chester (7th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019), Wind (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Aragorn, has Bill replaced Paul or still looking for someone ?.
    Yes, Vern, Paul Jackson has been replaced with Tommy Hansen, who is ─ or in any rate, has until recently been ─ the administrator at the Project Camelot forum. There have also been some new acquisitions in the moderator department ─ all very nice people, one of whom has been posting here at The One Truth under the name Indigris.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2019), Chester (7th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019), Wind (7th July 2019)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    When I was younger, I was more than a few times entrapped by a honey and quite enjoyed the nectar. But I would consider the following if I were a "micro-personality" as Bill has referred to himself to be when considering the genre within which Bill has played a significant role since the early 00's and that is:

Don't risk mixing the two.

Find love from that which is not interested in chasing the rabbits down the rabbit hole along with ya. And steer clear of the love/lighter woo-woo hoodoo types that may see you as a ticket to "the next level."

I only suggest this because of my own experience since 2002, that being my marriage with the Queen of Medellin, Cristina... and forgive me that I share about her and this, but I share it with trust in the folks who read this and/or who know my dearest Cristina. I really don't know why I got so lucky.

Anyways, she doesn't even know any of this silly forum business much less all the baloney going on in the "alternative / conspiracy world." She's an artist and has a love for nature and beauty and lives the simplest and most uncomplicated and drama free life of anyone I ever met. She's ice for my fire and boy do I sure need it.
    Last edited by Chester, 7th July 2019 at 02:29.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th July 2019), Aragorn (7th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (7th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019), Wind (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Apparently that somehow got confused because the following is what I was referring to, your post over there admonishing the evidence free bedtime story tellers, or the purveyors thereof, while leaving out said forum owner:
    Bill and Kerry have been gullible in that regard ─ and Kerry far more than Bill, but you are apparently not holding her responsible to the same degree as you are holding Bill responsible, while she's got a much worse track record in that regard than Bill has.
    That's a good point and I'm more than happy to clarify: For one, Kerry doesn't exude the influence on this community any more the way that Bill does, most people just look at her work and think like "well, that's Kerry doing her thing". Bill on the other hand still holds a lot of sway, and is always just an email away from others who hold a lot of sway.

Second, Kerry doesn't continually present herself as the prime shining example of how to use discernment, and how to scrutinize and collect evidence before jumping to conclusions.

At least Bill tries practising discernment, and unlike Kerry, Bill is open to the possibility that he may have been wrong about some of the people he and Kerry interviewed and/or supported.
    Well now my friend on THAT, we are in lockstep agreement. At least Bill tries, while Kerry went careening off the rails some time ago and never looked back.

If the SERPO thing is so important to you, then why don't you try contacting Bill and asking him about it? At least then you'll get it from the horse's mouth, and then you'll have a clearer understanding of who played what role.
    That's another good point and I'm more than happy to try and clarify that as well: It's not about Serpo, Charles, or any other of the tale of our castaways like on Gilligan's Island. It's about lack of accountability, apathy, short memories, and lack of enough curiosity to do some digging. Life long American politicians thrive off of this because their checkered track records are seldom challenged; even if they are in a rare case, most people are either too busy to care, or they will always love that person no matter what they've done anyway. And if it happened more than two years ago it never happened at all, down the old memory hole.

The backgrounds of how these events occurred are already fairly clear, just not widely read. You'll recall that I posted the old mod logs here showing how Bill was all gang busters to thrust Charles center stage against all advice otherwise. Serpo has already been investigated by the break away crew from ATS who began calling him out on that bullshit.

Quote Originally posted by The Reader View Post
    The ting is tho, for one so long in the tooth, and experienced within this community, he does seem to be quite naive at times. Also has the propensity to jump straight in when stating things as fact, or true, when they are quite clearly not, or turn out to be not the case. There have been so many instances of this, time after time after time after time. I always used to think "hold the bus, whats a happening here?"
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about and we are looking at the exact same thing. Good way of putting it! The "time after time after time after time" aspect, combined with the lack of "hold the bus, whats a happening here?" aspect, is *precisely* how this sort of happy horse shit is allowed to continually flourish community wide. The Alternative Community will NEVER be taken seriously partly because of this, as opposed to the new Independent Media movement which is actually *based* on scouring for facts and evidence of things. Nothing is taken at face value.

So in summation, sigh, I reckon it goes back to falling in the laps of we, the consumer, are ultimately to blame. We fall for, and fail to question so much because like Fox Mulder, "we want to believe". We want to believe so much that we walk face first into the trap of following the equivalent of the mainstream media, even tabloid type of investigative model, when we *should* be following the independent media model.

Quote Originally posted by Sammy View Post
    I understand what you are saying here, Fred. I also understand how we can be angry at folks when they get stuff wrong. But didn't Bill later come out and state that he felt he went down a false rabbit hole on this one?
    I get ya Sammy, you're a good guy and I appreciate that you brought this up. To be clear I harbor no anger or animosity towards Bill, or anyone for that matter. The Buddhist in me does not allow such ways of being. I just continue to look at situations such as this the same way I shake my head in watching a slick, career politician continue to make their living, and get all the accolades, by being highly skilled at bobbing and weaving away from their record of poor decision making; which would actually be quite impossible if we had true mainstream journalists who drill down for the real scoop. But instead they enable each other. Fascinating to watch this dynamic play out on multiple fronts.

I think The Reader answered your question pretty well btw.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 7th July 2019 at 15:04. Reason: fixed quoting attribution of the 4th quote bubble from the top
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (7th July 2019), Bob (7th July 2019), Chester (7th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (8th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (7th July 2019), Wind (7th July 2019)

Thanks
    Bill can certainly lie but does he actually know this I wonder. > http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...on-information

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Thanks
    Strange that the post has July 14, 2019 as the post date.

Interesting that it gets moved to members-only. I imagine there was quite a following which now would have to join to continue reading. Perhaps that's a good thing as the "lurkers" would now have to expose who they are.

OR, more nefariously thinking, perhaps the handlers want that? [I am no smiley expert but if I were, I would have found the right one to put after that last comment.]

Or... more realistically, I cannot imagine Bill not having an exit strategy. A move like this appears to me to be the wisest move with regards to maintaining value in the eyes of would be buyers. I would think PA (with Bill having to agree to a 'continued participation contract') would be worth several million USD. The buyers could even stop the donations. Remember, the participants are the product on social media.

What accepting donations suggests is that Bill has not been selling the private data (and I never would imagine or bet on that he would) but the buyers most certainly would as that's how they make their money on Facebook, et al. Ohhhh... and we agree to that in the Terms and Conditions on those sites that do sell our data.
    Last edited by Chester, 8th July 2019 at 12:42.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Strange that the post has July 14, 2019 as the post date.

Interesting that it gets moved to members-only. I imagine there was quite a following which now would have to join to continue reading. Perhaps that's a good thing as the "lurkers" would now have to expose who they are.

OR, more nefariously thinking, perhaps the handlers want that? [I am no smiley expert but if I were, I would have found the right one to put after that last comment.]

Or... more realistically, I cannot imagine Bill not having an exit strategy. A move like this appears to me to be the wisest move with regards to maintaining value in the eyes of would be buyers. I would think PA (with Bill having to agree to a 'continued participation contract') would be worth several million USD. The buyers could even stop the donations. Remember, the participants are the product on social media.

What accepting donations suggests is that Bill has not been selling the private data (and I never would imagine or bet on that he would) but the buyers most certainly would as that's how they make their money on Facebook, et al. Ohhhh... and we agree to that in the Terms and Conditions on those sites that do sell our data.
    None of that sounds particularly likely to me.

Again, with the handler thing. That's pretty much an Intelligence term and shouldn't be used lightly, unless you genuinely think BR has a CIA case officer assigned to him, or something along those lines. I seriously doubt any agency would bother with that, BR really doesn't have that big of a platform and he has been discredited over and over again, so what would be the value there?

I also think you seriously overestimate the value of a forum like PA. I don't think it's worth much at all, there is no advertising after all and surviving on voluntary donations is hard enough as it is. A few hundred active users is a tiny market, most people have more facebook friends than that and can reach a wider audience with a single social media post.

Also, unlike on social media, most people sign up anonymously, so there is no data to sell. Facebook and Google have data about billions of users, using their real names, which is worth billions. A few hundred anonymous users are worthless.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chester (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    None of that sounds particularly likely to me.

Again, with the handler thing. That's pretty much an Intelligence term and shouldn't be used lightly, unless you genuinely think BR has a CIA case officer assigned to him, or something along those lines. I seriously doubt any agency would bother with that, BR really doesn't have that big of a platform and he has been discredited over and over again, so what would be the value there?

I also think you seriously overestimate the value of a forum like PA. I don't think it's worth much at all, there is no advertising after all and surviving on voluntary donations is hard enough as it is. A few hundred active users is a tiny market, most people have more facebook friends than that and can reach a wider audience with a single social media post.

Also, unlike on social media, most people sign up anonymously, so there is no data to sell. Facebook and Google have data about billions of users, using their real names, which is worth billions. A few hundred anonymous users are worthless.
    That's why I wrote the comment following the statement in brackets about needing a smiley...

[I am no smiley expert but if I were, I would have found the right one to put after that last comment.]
    ...the comment was meant sarcastically. I am already on the record as stating my opinion is that Bill isn't "handleable." ie. Bill is Bill's handler. ie. Bill is "his own man." (to use a dangerous phrase for these lovely times)

I am pretty certain Bill could get well over a million USD (as long as he remains as the primary participant) as the buyers don't just buy because of a social media platform's current state and current funding model. The brand alone has significant value. Bill is also a critical value to a buyer and thus the deal would have him sign a contract where he continues in contractually specified capacities. Perhaps, too, the payout could be drawn out to ensure he fulfills those obligations as per contract.

Anonymous? Forgive me bro, but where have you been these last several years? Nothing is anonymous. All but a tiny .0001% of "relevant to the PTBs" live a completely anonymous life. Those that try to do things like Neo in the matrix are always figured out to be Mr. Anderson in real life. The software driven profiling techniques are able to narrow down an individual attempting to remain "anonymous" where you can be matched up with your Mr. Anderson side of your being. I chuckle at all the "private VPN" stuff being sold to folks who think they are safe from being identified.

Project Avalon is the leading forum in the English speaking world of its genre. Any forum after PA in this same genre would have far less value.

Bill is no fool and I cannot imagine Bill not having an exit strategy.
    Last edited by Chester, 8th July 2019 at 13:27.

It's just a ride

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th July 2019), Aragorn (8th July 2019), Chris (8th July 2019), Elen (9th July 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th July 2019), Silly Wabbit (11th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019)