Thread: BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - 10/20/2013 - UFO Coverup

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - 10/20/2013 - UFO Coverup

Published on Oct 20, 2013
    10/20/13 - Phone interview with a major government player, revealing the truth about the recent government shutdown of all space related projects, and the military buildup led by FEMA.

Uploader states CLARIFICATION: Due to massive viewer demand, I will attempt to answer some of the questions surrounding this interview to the best of my ability. What I know is as follows; the man being interviewed contacted us here at Secureteam through our personal email address not linked with our YT account. We arranged and did the interview over the telephone, from which he called us. The number he called from was spoofed, meaning that his original location was blocked from means of tracking. This has been verified to be true. The name he used in the interview is an alias, as well as certain locations mentioned in the interview.

We were short on time due to our sources constrictions, and did the best we could to get the main points of this information during the interview, hoping to clarify said points more in depth on a follow up call. We were under the impression from the get-go that this entire process was under our source's terms, as we have not made contact with him for the two days following the interview. This man is risking a lot to get this information out, despite his understanding that many viewers would dismiss said information no matter what evidence presented. Leaks like this do not always come neatly wrapped with verifiable sources and proof. There is a process to uncovering the truth, which often comes with much waiting, and in small but big steps. I ask that all of our viewers be patient, and suspend the reservations they might have about this interview, as I can assure you the powers that be are counting on you not to do.

We will post updates momentarily and as soon as we can get in contact with our source. Stay tuned, subscribe and keep an open mind. These are very strange times indeed.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th October 2013), Cearna (30th October 2013), Frances (28th October 2013), Highland1 (28th October 2013), jsb_swampfox (29th October 2013), Mark (28th October 2013), Spiral (29th October 2013), Tribe (28th October 2013), Wolf Khan (29th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    I guess we have to be getting pretty darn close to disclosure if all this is true.

part 2 follow up:

Last edited by Highland1, 28th October 2013 at 22:20.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th October 2013), Frances (28th October 2013), Mark (28th October 2013), Spiral (29th October 2013), The One (28th October 2013), Wolf Khan (29th October 2013)