Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "End of the Super Federation"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

"End of the Super Federation"

The following video interview of Corey Goode by David Wilcock on Gaia's Cosmic Disclosure is being shared via. "Friends Watch Free," and will be accessible for 48 hours, once the link is clicked.

Corey Goode continues his updates, telling how he is quickly whisked away from the Mayan ship to a space station located in the temporal anomaly near Jupiter. His attention is drawn to two strange aquatic beings that have a history with humanity. During the preceding, the delegation is given a mandate to disband the Super Federation and its 22 genetic programs, a decision which will have a dramatic effect upon the future of our planet, and our place in the cosmos. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast February 27, 2018.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
    Featuring: Corey Goode
    Video Language: English

https://give.gaia.com/cje8e6sfx008001mdyx9ow8fp

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st March 2018), Juniper (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    This is another video where I think the Agarthians are up to hijinks that “optimizes” the timeline for them, but not necessarily for us. Remember, they guided the timeline to get us here. Our children might just be a bunch of delinquents.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st March 2018), Juniper (1st March 2018), WantDisclosure (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    This is another video where I think the Agarthians are up to hijinks that “optimizes” the timeline for them, but not necessarily for us. Remember, they guided the timeline to get us here. Our children might just be a bunch of delinquents.
    You may be right; but I don't have an opinion, because anything to do with time travel is, frankly, beyond me.

With Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago, and the new whistleblower, Michael Christopher Gerloff, I find the individual's testimony to be credible, because of my personal intuition.

It's a judgment call on my part.

The fact that they talk about time travel is something I have to file away on my list of things to try to understand.

I've even emailed Michael Salla asking him to send me links about the theory explaining time travel. I can comprehend physics, sort of, but time travel,

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st March 2018), Juniper (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    You may be right; but I don't have an opinion, because anything to do with time travel is, frankly, beyond me.

With Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago, and the new whistleblower, Michael Christopher Gerloff, I find the individual's testimony to be credible, because of my personal intuition.

It's a judgment call on my part.

The fact that they talk about time travel is something I have to file away on my list of things to try to understand.

I've even emailed Michael Salla asking him to send me links about the theory explaining time travel. I can comprehend physics, sort of, but time travel,
    My take on timelines and time travel:

Consider a torus:

Think of one of the purple lines as being our timeline. Time flows from bottom to top. Beings with high tech can move up and down the timeline as well as from our timeline to the ones next to us. Now think of some timelines being thicker than others. Being thicker means the are more likely to happen, i.e. stronger and less likely to “evaporate.” Now imagine a timeline getting thinner and thinner to the point where it can’t be seen. This is what the Agarthians are trying to avoid. The way the timeline thing works, each line is becoming thicker or thinner by events happening in it or next to it as some timelines combine and split creating two where one was before. The Mandela effect shows timelines combining, whereas major decisions by critters (us) in the timelines causes them to split. This diagram shows maybe about 50 timelines, in reality there are trillions or more, all coexisting side by side, some getting thicker, some getting thinner.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st March 2018), Juniper (1st March 2018), WantDisclosure (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    This diagram shows maybe about 50 timelines, in reality there are trillions or more, all coexisting side by side, some getting thicker, some getting thinner.
    Which makes me react by thinking, "What difference does it make what we do; no matter what, there's another timeline that'll counteract it, anyway."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Shadowself posted about closed timelike curves.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2018), Juniper (1st March 2018), WantDisclosure (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    From KT
    "With Corey Goode, Andrew Basiago, and the new whistleblower, Michael Christopher Gerloff, I find the individual's testimony to be credible, because of my personal intuition.

It's a judgment call on my part."
    I may be older than you are and have been reading science fiction since I could read because my Dad had subscriptions to the magazines like "Fantasy and Science Fiction", "Analog" and bought science fiction books written in the 60's and 70's. The messages that are being given by spokes people like CG etc. are often drawing from themes established way earlier in fiction. CG and some others like Andrew Basagia have the claim that they personally experienced the "missions" and they progressively inflate the stories.

I accept thatI never remember meeting a citizen of Inner Earth. Maybe they are running timelines and whatever? But it really makes me feel sadly amused that people now are wholesale accepting of "facts" they have not experienced or that have any physical tangible evidence( and even no cell phone documentation) from these "expert" mouth pieces.

And IMO THIS video IS documentation of the level of personal intelligence of the crowd that all hangs out in disclosure land. I made myself keep it on while I cleaned the bath. I used to like Alexis Brooke but what I see is that apparently the longer people stay in the woowoo crowds, the lower their intelligence? Maybe it's a destructive AI nanovirus people catch? That would make a good zombie movie where frontal lobe intelligence is attacked at the Expos. But I am sure its been done already.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSYZl85NBDk
    Last edited by Maggie, 1st March 2018 at 17:04.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2018), Juniper (1st March 2018), Lemual (4th March 2018), Zebowho (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It's times like this when I am so grateful for a forum.

This is communication at its best.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2018), Juniper (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    Which makes me react by thinking, "What difference does it make what we do; no matter what, there's another timeline that'll counteract it, anyway."
    There is nothing that is counteracting anything. Timelines that are close are similar, the farther apart the more they differ.

According to the Montauk boys, there was a time traveler who was so unhappy with his father that he went back in time and killed him. Several days later the traveler was hit by a car and died. So perhaps timelines “adjust” themselves to eliminate paradoxes.

In another report I read, whoever is at the top of the Illuminati pyramid happened to have his father killed by opposing forces in a time travel assassination explicitly to take out the Boss. And yet at the time of the writing, several years later, the top Boss was still around.

You can play with the equations all you want, but who knows if they really describe the subject of time, or are incomplete or just plain wrong.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 1st March 2018 at 19:09.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2018), jcocks (9th March 2018), Juniper (1st March 2018), WantDisclosure (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,164 Times in 11,946 Posts
    My take on timelines and time travel:

Consider a torus:

Think of one of the purple lines as being our timeline. Time flows from bottom to top. Beings with high tech can move up and down the timeline as well as from our timeline to the ones next to us. Now think of some timelines being thicker than others. Being thicker means the are more likely to happen, i.e. stronger and less likely to “evaporate.” Now imagine a timeline getting thinner and thinner to the point where it can’t be seen. This is what the Agarthians are trying to avoid. The way the timeline thing works, each line is becoming thicker or thinner by events happening in it or next to it as some timelines combine and split creating two where one was before. The Mandela effect shows timelines combining, whereas major decisions by critters (us) in the timelines causes them to split. This diagram shows maybe about 50 timelines, in reality there are trillions or more, all coexisting side by side, some getting thicker, some getting thinner.
    Nice aid, Mr Dumpster

Because we don't want to get on the timeline that is "The Road To Hell". What we do makes all the difference in the world...it is after all, "Our World"

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    oh que la chingada
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Juniper (1st March 2018), WantDisclosure (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Nice aid, Mr Dumpster

Because we don't want to get on the timeline that is "The Road To Hell". What we do makes all the difference in the world...it is after all, "Our World"
    News for you. We are on the road to Hell timeline already. Almost all the ancient texts say this. And the Agarthians have reenforced it over and over. But since it’s the one that produces them, we get the shaft.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2018), enjoy being (4th March 2018), Juniper (1st March 2018), WantDisclosure (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    Almost all the ancient texts say this.
    Aren't you disagreeing with David Wilcock there?

I have not gotten the impression overall that ancient texts say that.

But I'm no expert in ancient texts.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2018), enjoy being (4th March 2018)

Thanks
    DW sugar coats everything, I suspect you make more money that way. CG and him have some sharp disagreements on how (you can see the edge of this in some of the videos) and especially in what CG says to audiences when DW is not on the platform. “Save the fleas” comments and such.

I hope everything and everybody goes thru a nice, smooth transition, but I’m not betting on it and everyone’s reading of the ancient texts don’t say that either. Even DW lately is starting to hedge his comments.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2018), enjoy being (4th March 2018), WantDisclosure (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    CG and him have some sharp disagreements on how . . .
    On how what?

(We were talking about what the ancient texts say. Are you saying the two of them disagree on what the ancient texts say?)

. . . everyone’s reading of the ancient texts don’t say that either.
    Everyone?

You're saying the general consensus among those who read ancient texts is that we're headed for Hell on Earth?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2018), enjoy being (4th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts
    You're saying the general consensus among those who read ancient texts is that we're headed for Hell on Earth?
    One does not need any ancient texts to know that. Humanity has had its chance, and the way things are evolving now, we're already way past the point of no return. I don't see this iteration of (an excuse for) a civilization ending in any positive way anymore.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd March 2018), enjoy being (4th March 2018), WantDisclosure (4th March 2018), Wind (1st March 2018)