Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Unexplainable Ruins of Yanmen Shan Mountain

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 1,027 Posts

The Unexplainable Ruins of Yanmen Shan Mountain

Along the side of Yanmen Shan mountain, located twenty kilometers to the east of Nanjing, China, the legendary Yangshan quarry can be found. Although it is believed to have been in use from at least the time of the Six Dynasties (220 – 589 AD), the majority of the work at Yangshan is still attributed to the wave of construction that took place after the Ming dynasty was founded in 1368 AD, when the new emperor, Zhu Yuanzhang, chose nearby Nanjing to become his capital city.

As the story goes, the Emperor’s son ordered the construction of a gigantic stele in 1405 AD for the Ming Xiaoling mausoleum; which had been built for his father, by his father, and was then later completed during the reign of his son. The Yangshan mountain quarry was chosen by the city’s stone-masons. They were then said to have cut and crafted three enormous blocks from the mountain side before finally coming to the realization that the blocks they’d been cutting were far-too big. At which point, they abandoned the effort in favor of a more realistic project.

he stele that these masons did end up creating for the Emperor is 6.7 meters tall—8.78, if you include the height of the stone tortoise it’s perched on—and, altogether with the tortoise, would weigh right around 100 tons. If assembled, the stele that they were said to have mistakenly attempted would have been over eight times as tall—73 meters high—and over three-hundred and ten times its weight—31,000 tons. For reference, a typical car weighs between 1 and 1.5 tons; the largest monolith, in the ancient and modern world, is the 1,250-ton Thunder Stone moved by Russia in 1770, resembling a rough outcropping that was never carved.

The stele that was built for the Emperor’s mausoleum

One part of the stele that was claimed to have been cut out for the Emperor;
    it is hundreds of times bigger than anything man has ever been known
    to have moved

A Monumental Failure

If taken as the authentic history it’s presented as, this story should be alarming for a number of reasons:

What could have led the Emperor’s master masons to believe that they could transport three blocks, totaling 31,000 tons, twenty kilometers through the mountains?

How could the construction of the Emperor’s grand gift to his father have been entrusted to such a thoroughly incompetent group? Especially when considering that, overall, this was many, enormous blunders taking place over a very long period and would have involved a substantial number of people: it seems preposterous that the effort wouldn’t have been halted almost immediately, let alone being allowed to begin in the first place.

Enormous cut stones at Yangshan

The severe differences in the size, placement, and shape of the cuts indicates that they were never meant to be placed together or even moved. If they were, they also wouldn’t have all been cut at the same time and in such disparate fashions.

Consider the long-running conflict that was being fought with the Mongols, which was soaking up much of their resources and attention, and the fact that, only years later, the country’s bankrupt treasury couldn’t even manage to find the funds to create a single print of their newly created encyclopedia. This strenuous period doesn’t exactly appear to be the time to embark on one of the most immense engineering projects known to man, a project that would have amounted to nothing more than an art piece.

More Than a Quarry

There hardly seems to be a need to reconcile this curious tale as a quick review of the site reveals a multitude of inclusions that would never have been made if the site was simply a quarry.

For instance, in the image above, three outcroppings of rock can be seen. These, at first, might be seen as sites to attach ropes. However, their placement quickly deflates this idea. They can only be found on some of the stones, and they’re also clustered on a single side on some of those stones. Many of the protrusions are also fully rounded and would make for poor grips for rope. Certain ones are also beneath the area where the block would have been cut.

Also, as can be seen in the same image, smooth cylindrical segments have been removed in a place that would serve no purpose if the blocks were to be removed.

It becomes even harder to accept that these blocks were ever intended to be moved when examining the patterns carved into the walls of the rooms that have been created beneath these giant masses of stone—as seen in the pictures below.

Patterns carved into the walls of the rooms that have been created beneath these giant masses of stone

A Display of Entopic Phenomena?

Engraved a centimeter or more, and sometimes deeper than an inch, these patterns appear to have been worked into the interior surfaces of these structures much in the same way that entoptic phenomena was incorporated into some of the oldest cave art sites in the world. Entoptic phenomena, in an archaeological context, are patterns that naturally occur within the eye or brain which are then used as a motif for art when their occurrence in a normal human’s experience is greatly increased due to that person undergoing an altered state of consciousness; in other words, our ancient ancestors used to put themselves into altered states of consciousness—typically, through the use of naturally occurring psychedelic compounds—and they would then carve or paint entoptic phenomena, among other things, inside of caves and on rock faces. If the engravings at this site are truly indicative of entoptic phenomena, this realization might help to place the site into a much deeper period of antiquity as the other examples of entoptic phenomena in cave art typically receive dates on the order of tens of thousands of years old. [For more on this, look to the work of David Lewis-Williams]

To be clear, these long, engraved patterns of lines are certainly not the aftermath of the stone in these openings simply being removed—at least not by any tools or techniques attributed to ancient man; though many, particularly along the side walls, do resemble what remains after a pass by a modern heavy excavator. So why would the workers, said to be quarrying these blocks, go through the trouble? The designs appear artistic, similar to what might be found in a ritual space. Additionally, and strangely enough, they don’t appear to have been made by a basic chisel.

A Staggering Amount of Rock Moved

One particularly bizarre aspect of the site is just how much stone appears to have been moved. Looking at the spaces between the major blocks and the surrounding mountains, it looks as if millions of tons of rock has been removed. The region is known to have been a quarry for some time, though this explanation would hardly seem to account for the staggering amount of rock that appears to have been moved. In addition, if the site was used to quarry rock then take it elsewhere, it was done so in a very bizarre fashion; as if there was a contrived effort to leave behind towering, flat walls—this isn’t found at any other ancient quarry.

A more reasonable explanation would seem to be that whoever initially worked at this site did so to create the structures found at the site. It’d be an immense project, though not entirely without precedent. The Longyou caves, which are a few hundred miles away, are considered to be one of the ancient world’s biggest engineering projects, though no one can determine who made them or why. A similar amount of stone would have been displaced in the area around Yanmen Shan. As well, the Longyou caves have very similar patterns of engraved lines like those seen in the previous images.

This image gives an indication of just how much rock was carved and moved

If the site really is the ruins of some incredibly ancient culture, there’s a possibility that they might have lessened their work load by using rubble-masonry stonework and rammed-earth building techniques to shape different parts of the area. The techniques are rather simple—rubble-masonry, for instance, is the process of mixing small rocks with cement then using that material to fill in wooden frames to make walls or blocks—and would have been employed in an adding-subtracting manner; as the workers would break apart certain areas of rock, they’d use the rubble to fill in other areas of the site: piecing together giant stone creations while they carved out others.

Left: Examples of the Rammed Earth Method. Right: Example of the Rubble
    Masonry Method

Unanswered Mystery

There’s more to this site than it being a simple quarry. However, its original purpose is tough to discern. What is known is that at least some material has been taken from this site; so it’s likely that those operations would have taken apart any smaller stone structures as well as removing anything that might be considered valuable or precious—such as what might be found in a temple.

Further shrouding the site in mystery is the intense level of secrecy China maintains in regards to some of its strangest ancient ruins. Many sites are completely restricted, and in general, it’s almost impossible to gain permission to dig at or research any historical site.

Even more frustrating, as well as bizarre, is that the existence of certain megalithic sites is simply denied. For instance, the hundreds of pyramids that cover China’s landscape weren’t acknowledged until more recent times; and, at first, these structures were downplayed as a handful of small Han-era burial mounds. To this day, the areas with the largest and most interesting structures are off limits. A few well-known burial mounds are available to the public, and it’s explained that any other pyramid-like structures that exist are just like the ones that can be seen.

Also, interesting to note is that the Chinese government has since gone out of their way to cover some of these pyramids with a fast-growing species of conifer, seemingly for the purpose of masking their presence from aerial photography while also degrading their structure.

The ruins at Yangshan

As is the case with most of our world’s oldest existing works of art and architecture, this creation seems to belong to a disparate culture that embodied a way of life radically different than our own. And, just like other ancient megalithic sites, it would seem its builders utilized techniques that have long since been lost; a body of techniques that likely arose from an entirely different tree of engineering which allowed for the working and movement of enormous stones to be a far more practical endeavor.

Source: https://unexplainedplanet.com/the-un...an-mountain/6/

peace...

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to skywizard For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2018), Aragorn (23rd March 2018), chocolate (26th March 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd March 2018), Elen (23rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd March 2018), enjoy being (27th March 2018), Juniper (23rd March 2018), Onthebit (27th March 2018), sandy (26th March 2018), tarka the duck (23rd March 2018), The One (23rd March 2018), Wind (23rd March 2018), Woody (23rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Gee, sorta belongs on the Survivors thread, is that that obvious ?.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th March 2018), chocolate (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2018), enjoy being (27th March 2018), Onthebit (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I certainly thought of that thread with this post. Skywizard's style is to start new threads with each post, for the most part.

There could be a Skywizard Emporium, if it was desired.

(but I wouldn't want to make someone do all the work of moving threads)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2018), Aragorn (26th March 2018), chocolate (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2018), enjoy being (27th March 2018)

Retired Member Bulgaria
    Thanks
    I have observed for a while how currently most people engaged in the media and in the “research” involved with it have chosen to overstate a level of incompetence I find disturbing. We must honor the lives of all who we make appear as if involved in these “works”.
    I am not trying to pick up a fight, on the contrary.

Firstly, for the act of carving of the animal from the supposed stone the stone volume needs to be “carvable” in all directions, in volume, not in lines. The tortoise is a very complex composition, I think it has come to us from a time we can’t understand currently.

Secondly, the big phallic thing on top I find can be slightly offensive to the nature spirits, I think the post has been added on.

The whole site is quite disturbingly questionable, to me.

Great find, skywizard!
    Last edited by chocolate, 26th March 2018 at 23:37.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2018), Aragorn (26th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2018), enjoy being (27th March 2018), skywizard (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Welcome, what a beautifullll name to have, enjoy and I agree with you.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th March 2018), chocolate (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2018), enjoy being (27th March 2018)

Retired Member Bulgaria
    Thanks
    There is an eerie feeling in me that the piramids in Egypt are made of enriched metallic composites, clad in stone slabs, and for reasons I won’t speculate about, keep a level of disturbance in the “force” instead of pacifying a past problem. More literally said, there is a simmering acoustic bomb being kept as if for forever active, disturbing the descending cooling force from whatever people assumed God to be.
    Piramids or peaks, in general, for me, represent a passage of time of need for upper guidance, dangerous times, when those who build piramids end up poisoned by snakes or by political opponents. I can imagine a God trying to descend being continually sharken by violent waves from down, down, down...
    Not that I am too inclined at hoping for God to descend (using the one lonely stele there). Usually change comes in waves of volunteering friendly forces.
    Last edited by chocolate, 26th March 2018 at 23:52.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (26th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2018), enjoy being (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Welcome chocolate!

...it seems I’ve seen your name somewhere before....

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I certainly thought of that thread with this post. Skywizard's style is to start new threads with each post, for the most part.

There could be a Skywizard Emporium, if it was desired.

(but I wouldn't want to make someone do all the work of moving threads)
    ...Skywizard Emporium? I think that a great idea. How would it work?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (27th March 2018), chocolate (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2018), enjoy being (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Welcome, what a beautifullll name to have [...]
    Welcome chocolate!

...it seems I’ve seen your name somewhere before....

Everyone, please welcome our new member, chocolate.

Name:  welcome.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  81.4 KB

chocolate is a dear friend of mine, whom I met back during my tenure at La Casa Del Sombrero™. She was one of the few people who stood up for me against Billzebub™ and a certain other member from there when they were coming down on me over a silly misunderstanding on a thread about autism. (The party line over there is that autism is an evil disease that is caused by vaccines, and anyone who says otherwise will be attacked. )

I don't think chocolate's account over at Casa Ryan™ would still remain in active status. She requested to be put on a sabbatical some time before I was banned from there, and I don't think she has ever had her status changed after that. I am either way not going to speak for her, and I am going to let her explain things herself — if and when she feels like it, because she has been through a lot, and she deserves a break.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), chocolate (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), enjoy being (27th March 2018), Zebowho (27th March 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Chocolate

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (27th March 2018), chocolate (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018)

Retired Member Bulgaria
    Thanks
    Dear Aragorn, and all members, thank you for your welcome wishes. I came “down” from the skies where was my current abode after some years of being suffering from an English-Ecuadorian enemy-animal bites.
    I still love Bill, though, and Wind, TraineeHuman, skywizard, Cristian, and everyone from that “motherboard” space. I exchanged some forceful on my part emails with Aragorn, and because I felt that same sadness I stil can’t escape from before, I decided to join this forum. If we could find TraineeHuman, with Wind and Cristian you could in fact develop your bodies into saintlyhood in one life-time, now!

I observe I have adopted back my dangerously intolerable self, I can’t help it anymore. But, I hope I can be at least moderately helpful here, like the “forum member” TraineeHuman was to me while I was on that “other” forum.
    I still can’t sleep... and everyone finds me intolerably crazy.

—-

What is to memorize from this earthly realm is what is also important to understand about what we have called Masonry, or our relationship with stone and with stone-layers, builders, fathers, priests, ordinary people. Our lives will definitely become better if we correct that attitude which has led all of us to keep trying to understand, to make, to exist, to love.
    Stones, for the most popular part, come to us because of two reasons- either as depleted metals, post-transition or original, because of a wrongly behavior, attitude we have called sinful, which feels both heavy or light depending on the karma of the one observing and experiencing them; or as rich base metals which have undergone their appropriate transmutations.
    People, like the Chinese people above, or like the Egyptians, my people here, or everyone everywhere, used stones for the purpose of glorifying their love, affection, gratitude, respect, etc. We have used stones of such nature for our churches and cities, for our houses, for our graves.
    The Chinese people have created their five-forces wheel of interconnecting processes and forces with the presence of Earth and metal, not stones. You can read more like me on Wikipedia here, if you could.
    ( Chocolate can be both viewed as a stone, like a chocolate with filings, or like precious metal, like a pure, smooth milk chocolate. The latter when eaten, grounds, pasifies, calms, lovingly. The other type I can’t eat, without the proper understanding. )
    That is what has led people in creating worshiping places like the one above;places which sometimes go against our current level of technological development which we use to understand their creation. They ground a time-frame where most of us can gather, and continue together, or from where to be ungrounded by wrong actions based on wrong, karmicly-heavy undercauses. The saddest part of all life is that it is very possible that we might never meet one - another again apart from those brief lives here, which we memorate if we can by loving one - another, and become inspired to act in goodness into building our lives, with the stones left by our forefathers and families, and those past Gods who gave them the chance to ascend towards them, into the kingdoms of the Gods...

When I observe the “pictures” above I have a heavy feeling even if I pay attention to the grooves shown on some of the pictures. This feeling also comes together with the understanding that those stones are linearly structured, they seem like old bone with lots of emptiness, which would make them too light and too heavy for somebody with a well-functioning body and mind. We have one church in my city made of very porous stone slabs in combination probably with a different stone, which makes all possible with a correct understanding and use of appropriate stone-working and laying technology.

It is too unfortunate we call a dizzy clouded mind on drugs “stoned” instead of abusive, and we have bombs which we intend to explode anywhere on Earth. I can imagine how a Chinese person could potentially have a severely painful body with all these mass-misunderstandings happening right now... I am Bulgarian, but ever since my father passed away, I have often a full-body pain syndrome, which acts paralyzing and freezing.

The above pictures show a need, for me, for proper structure based on functioning; for organization of people around a need to understand and properly work the stones into utilizing them where they can be utilized. Those stones are parts of the soul and blood of people from inter-crossing times, and people can ground those times and soul, back on Earth.
    I worked on a project where an Englishman wanted to build a dirty-looking bath-house where the dried-up fountain had a head of a lion (from where the “water” supposedly once fell) and resembled a gravestone on a resting places like the ones in our cemeteries. The project failed. Too few realized I spoke the truth.
    Last edited by chocolate, 27th March 2018 at 10:12.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018), Zebowho (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by chocolate View Post
    Dear Aragorn, and all members, thank you for your welcome wishes. I came “down” from the skies where was my current abode after some years of being suffering from an English-Ecuadorian enemy-animal bites.
    I still love Bill, though, and Wind, TraineeHuman, skywizard, Cristian, and everyone from that “motherboard” space. I exchanged some forceful on my part emails with Aragorn, and because I felt that same sadness I stil can’t escape from before, I decided to join this forum. If we could find TraineeHuman, with Wind and Cristian you could in fact develop your bodies into saintlyhood in one life-time, now!

I observe I have adopted back my dangerously intolerable self, I can’t help it anymore. But, I hope I can be at least moderately helpful here, like the “forum member” TraineeHuman was to me while I was on that “other” forum.
    I still can’t sleep... and everyone finds me intolerably crazy.
    Dear chocolate, you are first and foremost intolerably appreciated for the intolerably precious being you are.

Quote Originally posted by chocolate View Post

[...]
    Aye, we can do that.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), chocolate (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    A most warm welcome to you, chocolate. Dark, milk, or hot, I bet you're awesome!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (27th March 2018), chocolate (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    A bit of this and a bit of that...but so nice...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (27th March 2018), chocolate (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018)

Retired Member Bulgaria
    Thanks
    On a separate note, these large stone masses I think appear in cases of people being ascending or dethroned from their higher places of this reality into a different reality which produces in the souls of those who have attacked them successfully changes in the soul similar to the effect of nuclear bomb radiation. Most often, I also think, for the purpose of not having to deal unnecessary with additional karma related to our dethroning, I say our because I am one of those people who will no longer be able to appear among the rest of people on Earth, we take the effects of others’es negative karma onto ourselves, and it is our soul and higher forces who direct the stone mass in an attempt to provide the points in nature related to our soul with mass, or with weight, only to facilitate pacifying of the natural phenomena.

Imagine your house shattering constantly, undergoing continuous uncontrolled movements, being helped to become more controlled by ourselves or our friends, collapsing as if a bomb has exploded inside. This is the effect I try to describe here. In that line, people like all orthodox Christian people of Bulgaria had to live in such stone-type structures, both for their health and well-being and that of others and nature, because, as apparent from the world of Islam, there is only one God, Allah... which can explain the attention I have had all my life.
    Not to worry, one life should be enough, but what an audible life that has been...

And, that could explain the appearance of specific new branches of Buddhism, the necessary separation of Eastern Orthodox Christianity from Judaism, the all but apparent discord between England and the Christian church, if history has been correctly presented here and now, and the apparent desire of both U.S.A. and the U.K. from “Europe” unless Europe kills first all Christians at its eastern borderland. This, apparently, guides forces of stone formation in China...

Wasn’t it an American famous politician who labelled the Bulgarian and eastern Christianity as the biggest enemy of the modern world. I think Henry Kissinger was his name...

You thought this forum or any other forum is all about connectivity, the distribution of information and help. I learned the truth in one particular way, that is through extreme violence, bordering with risking lives of western and eastern people to close our mouths by poverty, wars, and suppression. That is why I usually start peacefully, and in the development of “time” I become increasingly unable to tolerate almost anybody but my single presence. As one teacher said once, “I can’t pour knowledge down anybody’s ears with a funnel”.

Take care, and happy carving in the “ altered states “ which marihuana cannot give you.

Eya, you can do this again, and I have to take it.

Loud and clear, no?

For your records, I don’t believe in any god, because people killed him.
    Last edited by chocolate, 27th March 2018 at 15:27.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018)

Retired Member Bulgaria
    Thanks
    How does this my last post relate to the subject, or to most subjects here? It does, because once you understand the principle in which metals are worked on, how plant, mineral and organic matter are continuously produced, or killed, in some fashion in this world, and once you acquaint yourself with the “no self” concept in some branches of Buddhism, you, too, will be able to understand that you can kill anybody, by lives of torture, lies and subversive redistribution of somebody’s body of work or life. In that way the stones of this particular case are similarly related through generations of space and time to people who most probably are no longer among us, and we, by being connected to those stones, gold, metal, religions, rites, plants, crystals, one-another, we have or you will become people who we once could have either killed directly or indirectly.

Today most of this will never make sense, because soul has been cut up and redistributed and outside soul understanding doesn’t exist. When you burden your soul with desires to control, terminate, create the most offensive of mind controls, or the most unpredictably predictable weapons, bombs or illnesses, you only create more and more knots in your own soul, which in Buddhism are known as “poisons” arising together with “medicine” of the Buddha. That is how I am sure there are golden jewellery worn by somebody’s wives who he once took out of my soul through lies, violence and deception pretending them, the false love and family lives, to be faces of love and kindness, or polishing “A Mirror” to perfect my soul! ... So, when insults or heart attacks start to strike in such circumstances when men reverse us back in order to judge our truths, because they have become ill, one can only face this bluntly, or very kindly, in both cases one dies quickly.

Right now who I call Bulgarian people are not quite what they imagine, for I can only make sense and order in my life, becoming my constantly bordersom self. (This view could apply to many other people living anywhere on our planet.) They, too, can become themselves, and they are trying, in which process they keep hitting the wrong person, at times, being led by knowledge or voices generated by the whole world around them. That is why I constantly repeat to myself when I get panic attacks that this is a world in chaos where values of soul are too obscured, and parading knowledge is too steel-hard.

I came back to a forum for this one reason. To try and stay in this place in time, for the preservation of that which all value in me, which they may be also valuing in themselves. My heart has stopped too many times observing people die, animals die, plants die and stone and trees becoming deprecated, to keep sitting under a tree, trying to block somebody’s attempt to ask something, or to give me something they find valuable. Similar to how people and all life provide for the Buddha, I, too, became like a smaller, more fragile Buddha, trying to understand if I can be truthful in believing that artificially created soul can become in an instant healed and natural in order to suffer no longer at somebody’s fingertips.
    So, I think my watered down “feeing sorry for myself” in fact links directly to the questions which have led you to thinking about those stones, or those efforts of people to ground themselves, to keep trying to understand. Not one single second of such effort I find unnecessary. It simply cannot be impossible for people and life to become more kind, more concentrated on controlling their own needs and desires.
    We are neither all one, nor will we ever be, but we can become tolerant in order to give ourselves the time, or the stones, to develop ourselves and move on with whatever intention gods and buddhas and bodhisatvas had put in the creation of our planet, our bodies and our souls and lives.
    Please, try in the virtualisation of knowledge, to include all, not just those who seem to be prospective at future payments in gold, because gold can be very porous and fragile, too.
    Last edited by chocolate, 27th March 2018 at 16:26. Reason: Clarifying, adding, grammar and punctuation corrections

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018)