Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracy R. Twyman on history and the occult

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts

Tracy R. Twyman on history and the occult

I'm pretty sure the first time I heard/heard of Tracey was when she published Clock Shavings which is about witchcraft and other things. She is so fascinating and she goes right to the source. Sources you and I would be very careful to even try to contact.

Today I will touch on an article she wrote called Work with the Square and Compass: The Hidden Mysteries of Chess and Playing Cards.

There is so much detail. I'll start with some images and go from there.

But perhaps the most interesting aspect of all is that the deck conceals within itself the 364-day fixed lunar calendar, divided equally into thirteen months of 28 days each, which was used by the Mayans, the Jewish Essenes, and throughout the Islamic world, but never in the Western world, although it is a treasured secret amongst some occult groups today. In The Playing Card Oracles, Cortez and Freeman demonstrate how the 52 cards correspond to the 52 weeks of the years, the four suits to the four seasons, and the thirteen cards in each suit to the thirteen months in each year, as well as the thirteen weeks in each season. If all of the values of the cards in each suit are added up, they equal 91, the number of days in each season. But perhaps most amazing of all, the total value of the cards in the deck is 364, the number of days in this calendar’s year.

Last edited by Elen, 21st March 2018 at 14:54. Reason: I hope Dreamtimer approves

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (21st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (21st March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018), Maggie (22nd March 2018), Silly Wabbit (27th August 2019), tarka the duck (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    ...and there really is 13 signs of the Zodiac, the “hidden” 13th is Ophiuchus the Serpent bearer...think about that for a moment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (21st March 2018), Dreamtimer (21st March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018), Silly Wabbit (27th August 2019), tarka the duck (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    In this collection of excerpts from Clock Shavings Tracy goes into the chess board.

Thanks, Dumpy. You may have seen me mention Ophiuchus in the calendar thread discussion with Maggie.
    Last edited by Elen, 21st March 2018 at 14:56. Reason: I hope Dreamtimer approves

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (21st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (21st March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018), Silly Wabbit (27th August 2019), tarka the duck (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Thanks, Dumpy. You may have seen me mention Ophiuchus in the calendar thread discussion with Maggie.
    Actually, no. It came from my own research and my amateur astronomy. But great minds find the same stuff when researching, it seems.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (21st March 2018), Dreamtimer (21st March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018), Silly Wabbit (27th August 2019), tarka the duck (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    Wow. My husband just this morning said something like great minds like to find the same ideas. (I only meant to point out the synchronicity, I didn't think you had seen my post)

This video is a fun and interesting listen. Tracy talks about how the sun is a crystal which filters the light that we see. It's like a perfect cut diamond.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (21st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (21st March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018), Silly Wabbit (27th August 2019), tarka the duck (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    Ok, now I’m ordering “Clock Shavings”...

...I’m blaming you for this rabbit hole, Dreamy

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (21st March 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018), Silly Wabbit (27th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    This Tracey Twyman isn't the deceased wife of author James F. Twyman, is she? J. F. Twyman is an important spiritual author in his own right. He was known as "The Peace Troubadour". He went into Bosnia during the war there and has gone to the Holy Land numerous times. His book, "The Secret Teachings of Jeshua ben Joseph" was an important book at the time.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (21st March 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018), Silly Wabbit (27th August 2019)

Thanks
    No. Tracy is still alive. She was married to a man who passed away from illness and is now married again, I do believe.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (22nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd March 2018), Elen (22nd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd March 2018), Silly Wabbit (27th August 2019)

Thanks
    Tracy has explored many arenas of knowledge related to creation and spirit and manifesting things. This is an excerpt from her old website which still exists. She does all new activity on her new site.

It is my belief that the Freemasons and their colleagues who have been responsible for creating the United States, designing the dollar bill, and engineering our economy have understood the principles of alchemy, and have purposely chosen to construct our economy upon these principles. They are the principles of creating worth from worthlessness, and for creating a large volume from a small one, using the power of faith. I submit that the creation of money by the Federal Reserve, and its exponential increase by the procedures of the banking system, is analogous to the creation and increase of gold in alchemy. The power of money to transform almost any thing or situation into another is similar to the alchemical power of the so-called “universal agent” or “Philosopher’s Stone.” Fiat money is perhaps the only thing that truly means nothing except in relation to something else — that is, what it can buy, or be converted into — and yet it is the most powerful force within our lives. This matches descriptions of the “Azoth,” or secret essence of life spoken of in alchemical texts. The members of the Federal Reserve Board are in many ways like sorcerers, conjuring wealth seemingly out of thin air and distributing it at will to transform the American economy according to their desires.
    Now, this system depends entirely on a religious faith by the American people in the supernatural power of the dollar. The ability of the United States President and other elected officials to uphold and improve the economy depends largely upon their ability to manipulate the spiritual will of the people, in much the same way that a priest or a magician would, inspiring them to have faith in the value of the dollar, and confidence in the American economy. This faith is reinforced by the financial terminology currently in use — such as “trust,” “fiducial,” and “credit” — as well as by watchwords and symbols found on American money. These objects thus act as magical charms, containing a unit of magical charge that is passed on from one person to the next, and multiplied as the money changes hands.
    Hmmm... What was the plan when the pillars were 'broken'? There have been some serious attempts to break the spell in the history of America.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd March 2018), Elen (22nd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), Silly Wabbit (27th August 2019)

Thanks

Nine – The Horizon Number of the Cosmos

Pluto is still a planet in our hearts, eh?

As mentioned in the article “The Cutting of the Orm,” the number 9 is one of the guiding principles of our solar system, and the universe. The orbit of all bodies in the 9-planet system can be evenly multiplied into what’s known as “The Nineveh Constant” — 195,955,200,000,000, which is divisible by nine, and includes the precession of the equinox — 25,920 years — also divisible by 9.
    The word “Nineveh” means “City of Fish,” deriving from “Nun,” the Babylonian/Sumerian word for “fish,” and it is the name of the ancient Babylonian city-state where this number was found — a city founded by “Ninus” or “Nimrod,” another name for Cain, the “Fish-man” God-King who undoubtedly provided it with its name.
    However, “Nineveh” also contains within it the English word “Nine,” and since scholars such as L.A. Waddell have suggested that the Sumerian language is derived from the same root as Old English, this gives us pause for reflection.
    The word for “nine” in Latin is “novem,” which is very close to “novus,” the Latin word for “new,” linked specifically to the concept of “renewal” in celestial cycles. The number nine is also linked to the passage of time through celestial cycles, and its cabalistic meaning is defined by Aleister Crowley as “stability in change.”
    The thing that creates the “stability in change” that we find in the heavenly bodies of our solar system is the Sun, which causes bodies to rotate and revolve around itself in orbits that tend towards perfect circles — circles of 360 degress, which is, of course, divisible by 9.
    Michael Schneider, in A Beginner’s Guide to Constructing the Universe, described how ancient man marked the recurring cycles of important dates in his circular calendar on the points of an enneagram — a nine-pointed star. “If we put January 1, the beginning of the Western year, at the top of the enneagram at point nine,” he wrote, “the distance between each of the remaining points marks a period of forty days, a traditional milestone in time-reckoning and mythological symbolism.”

Unlike any other number, the multiples of nine can all be reduced to the same digital root, which involves the process of adding all of the digits in a number together to get the sum, and then adding those digits together, and on and on, until you are down to a single digit, which is the “digital root.” When dealing with multiples of 9, the digital root is always 9 as well. You can also, because of this property, take a multi-digit number that is a multiple of 9 and move the digits into any configuration you wish. The resulting number will still be a multiple of 9 — always, every time.
    Another interesting property of 9 that is based on this same principle can be found by examining the familiar multiplication table of the numbers 1-9, and then creating a second table which reduces those numbers to their digital roots — a process called, since medieval times, “casting out nines.” The rows whose digits add up to 9 form geometric patterns that mirror one another perfectly and turn at right angles.
    The only pattern created that has no mirror reflection is the one created by the number 9 itself. “A square of four nines appears at the table’s center,” writes Michael Schneider, “and then a wall of solid nines forms a boundary along the table’s edges, the proverbial horizon, or shepherd, which the numbers below approach and revolve before in patterns but never pass beyond. Nine bounds and directs the choreography of the cosmic order revolving around it.”
    We find that the sum of all the corner angles in any symmetrical polygon has a digital root of 9. As Schneider writes, “Nine serves to bound or enclose numbers and shapes despite their apparent differences,” providing that “stability in change” that Crowley described so aptly.
    Michael Schneider shows how 9 points can be arranged to form a St. Andrew’s cross, or an X, which can then be used as the basis for building a labyrinth in which a person who walks through it takes nine turns through eight rings, a traditional labyrinth design
    “The lost clues to their music are built into the labyrinth structure. Each ring of this labyrinth corresponds to a note of the musical octave. The order in which the traveler ritually traverses the different rings determines the sequence of notes to be chanted as the ‘song’ of that labyrinth.”

The calendar, described in the article The Cutting of the Orm, is based on both the numbers 9 and 13, 9 being a solar number that factors into the revolutions of the Earth (and other planets) around the sun, and 13 being a lunar number that factors into the revolutions of the moon around the Earth. The extremely complex and accurate Mayan and Aztec calendars were also based on the numbers 9 and 13. It seems that we have unlocked one of the greatest secrets of the ages, and it is based on the “universal language” of number.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 23rd March 2018 at 15:05. Reason: added link

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (23rd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    As I mentioned, ordered this puppy and now started to read it.

Do check your hairline for that tattooed 666, Dreamy, as Clock Shavings appears to be a recruiting tool for the dark side. She basically admits this in the first 70 pages or so, it seems.

She is reporting on doing sessions on a OUIJA brand, similar to when I was as a kid working with some friends on a OUIJA board. I sensed a pretty dark presence in our sessions and then absolutely stayed away from it. Even at 15, I could tell there was some evil sh!t there, and should not be trifled with.

Fasinating, decently written book so far...
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 25th March 2018 at 14:09.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (26th March 2018), Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Oh, and she writes that she lost her husband at a fairly young age. I can’t help but think this was a price she paid for these experiences.

It seems to be a common theme among “successful” people who sold out, they had to pay by sacrificing someone dear to them.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (26th March 2018), Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    She is reporting on doing, sessions on a OUIJA brand, similar to when I was as a kid working with some friends on a OUIJA board. I sensed a pretty dark presence in our sessions and then absolutely stayed away from it. Even at 15, I could tell there was some evil sh!t there, and should not be trifled with.
    I seem to recall a conversation between Jordan Maxwell and Jeff Rense on that exact perspective many years ago. They were both issuing a warning to the listening audience, I think.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (26th March 2018), Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Ouija is not something to be trifled with. The most important thing I've heard is that one must close the portal when done. Otherwise, the entity you've summoned has entree. I never played with one, even as a kid. My mom was scared of them and made me promise. As a kid I didn't really believe they had any power. I was more leery of the other kids getting themselves worked up and then doing something stupid.

Tracy has expressed concerns about her soul and the price she may have paid as a result of her contacts. She was married to a man who died from an asthma attack. I knew a couple who were married and devoted their lives to health and helping people and the husband in that marriage died from an asthma attack. Tragic.

I don't personally believe her soul can be permanently harmed. But some healing and cleansing may be in order. I'm also aware that her perspectives have changed over the years. She's currently questioning what the earth really is and has gone way down the Q-anon rabbit hole where people are speculating that it's Trump. I'm not down with that at all.

But we're human, and we all have something to offer.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (26th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th March 2018), Elen (26th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Ouija is not something to be trifled with. The most important thing I've heard is that one must close the portal when done. Otherwise, the entity you've summoned has entree. I never played with one, even as a kid. My mom was scared of them and made me promise. As a kid I didn't really believe they had any power. I was more leery of the other kids getting themselves worked up and then doing something stupid.

Tracy has expressed concerns about her soul and the price she may have paid as a result of her contacts. She was married to a man who died from an asthma attack. I knew a couple who were married and devoted their lives to health and helping people and the husband in that marriage died from an asthma attack. Tragic.

I don't personally believe her soul can be permanently harmed. But some healing and cleansing may be in order. I'm also aware that her perspectives have changed over the years. She's currently questioning what the earth really is and has gone way down the Q-anon rabbit hole where people are speculating that it's Trump. I'm not down with that at all.

But we're human, and we all have something to offer.
    ...ok, all I know is, if I wake up one morning and find I’ve got a 666 tattoed into MY hairline, I’m blaming YOU, Dreamy...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2018), Aragorn (26th March 2018), Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Elen (26th March 2018)