Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tracy R. Twyman on history and the occult

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The worst thing I ever saw was my brother shooting a turtle on the underside until it bled and laughing about it. But it wasn't a ritual. He was just being cruel. (still an unpleasant memory)
    Between this and the other things you've said about your brother, I'm afraid to have to say that he sounds very much like a clinical psychopath.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st April 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), modwiz (1st April 2018), palooka's revenge (31st March 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I was raised Episcopal and we have nearly an identical service to the Catholics. They can take communion in our church but we cannot in theirs.

My aunt used to call the incense services "Smells and Bells". They were also called high services.

The worst thing I ever saw was my brother shooting a turtle on the underside until it bled and laughing about it. But it wasn't a ritual. He was just being cruel. (still an unpleasant memory)
    Episcopals: same thing as the Church of England, i.e. started by Henry VIII who chopped of two of his wife’s heads, and was the “head” of the church. Good stuff!

Tracy’s description of the Satanic rituals snapped into focus the Christian rituals, one group worships Satan, the other Yahweh/Yesua, both drink real/ritualized blood, cough up money as sacrifice, confess, etc, etc. when you look at it directly, communion is a Satanic ritual; drinking blood and eating flesh. Given that Christianity is a weaponized religion directly responsible for most of the wars over the last few thousand years, it all adds up.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 31st March 2018 at 17:45.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st April 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), modwiz (1st April 2018), palooka's revenge (31st March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    ........ it all adds up.
    sure does by my math...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st April 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), modwiz (1st April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    He mostly pushes peoples' buttons and pulls their strings. It's psychological and emotional but he doesn't get physical.

I definitely see signs of a heart and caring but not often.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st April 2018), Elen (1st April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I still say stay away from it...I have my reasons!
    me too!

Thus the Setian has no dictated, predetermined morality. The Setian is
    originally, initially amoral: a being of pure intelligence and discretion. The
    Temple of Set does argue for a high personal ethical standard, but this is
    based, as Plato understood, purely on a love of and dedication to virtue for
    its own sake - not on social or religious-ideological conditioning, threats, or
    enticements. 4

And Black Magic is simply the language by which this Setian, this
    authentic god-being, communicates with and impacts upon all else: Lesser
    Black Magic (LBM) 5 in the case of the OU, and Greater Black Magic (GBM) 6
    in the case of one's own Subjective Universe (SU)/others' SUs. 7

Full text of "Black Magic_CT"

Does anybody remember Aquino?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st April 2018), Elen (1st April 2018)

Thanks
    Aquino won't give any interviews without agreements before-hand about what will be discussed and certain topics are verboten. I don't recall which ones.

One thing that's very weird here in America is that we say magic isn't real. We say it all the time. Except we seem to really believe in magic and be very afraid of it. We burned 'witches' and killed cats. We make TV shows and movies about witches. And we seem mostly focused on black magic.

People laugh and scorn when it comes to white magic but they're skeered to death of the black.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aquino won't give any interviews without agreements before-hand about what will be discussed and certain topics are verboten. I don't recall which ones.

One thing that's very weird here in America is that we say magic isn't real. We say it all the time. Except we seem to really believe in magic and be very afraid of it. We burned 'witches' and killed cats. We make TV shows and movies about witches. And we seem mostly focused on black magic.

People laugh and scorn when it comes to white magic but they're skeered to death of the black.
    I wasn't sure if he's still alive. Can you point me to the skinny?

Self-talk can be very ineffective at times.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018)

Thanks
    I did a little StartPage search.

Michael did an interview with beforeitsnews in March.

He also did Bases 70.

You can see some discussion of these here.

(I haven't listened to them)

It looks like he wrote a book, I didn't look for reference to it.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 2nd April 2018 at 13:54.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I did a little StartPage search.

Michael did an interview with beforeitsnews in March.

He also did Bases 70.

You can see some discussion of these here.

(I haven't listened to them)

It looks like he wrote a book, I didn't look for reference to it.
    thanks. I used google and didn't come close to what you dug up. Hummm...

Listening to these one would never suspect any truth to the tons of evidence against him nor would one believe he followed in the footsteps of the guy who said this....

"I was a very minor missionary, actually a heretic, but I toiled wholeheartedly in the vineyards because it was fun, fun, fun. Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill, cheat, steal, rape and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the all-highest?"

With God On Our Side

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018)

Thanks

Is communion white or black magic? I keep forgetting....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Is communion white or black magic? I keep forgetting....
    That is a good question. Before easter I had a conversation with a friend who is a devout Catholic and goes to mass every day. I learned that she (and others) see the Catholic communion as literally eating the body and drinking the blood of Christ. Before Easter the host is put in a special gold case and put away. She was saying she felt so sad to be away form Christ while the host was unavailable. I was speechless because she also thinks that Catholicism is the only religion where one can partake of this true communion.

This really shocked me. I was confirmed in the Episcopal church where I never learned the host is considered literally physical. It surely would have come up in the education I received? I always looked at communion as a symbolic act and think that is what was conveyed?

This conversation correlated in my mind with an HBO documentary about pedophile priests. In that documentary it was stated by a priest that when ordained, the Catholic church considers priest no longer just mortal humans. That was given as a reason that priests are not immediately arrested and prosecuted but given lee way and just moved to a new setting.

So, I would call this communion where priests change the wafers and wine to flesh and blood black magic.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    That is a good question. Before easter I had a conversation with a friend who is a devout Catholic and goes to mass every day. I learned that she (and others) see the Catholic communion as literally eating the body and drinking the blood of Christ. Before Easter the host is put in a special gold case and put away. She was saying she felt so sad to be away form Christ while the host was unavailable. I was speechless because she also thinks that Catholicism is the only religion where one can partake of this true communion.

This really shocked me. I was confirmed in the Episcopal church where I never learned the host is considered literally physical. It surely would have come up in the education I received? I always looked at communion as a symbolic act and think that is what was conveyed?

This conversation correlated in my mind with an HBO documentary about pedophile priests. In that documentary it was stated by a priest that when ordained, the Catholic church considers priest no longer just mortal humans. That was given as a reason that priests are not immediately arrested and prosecuted but given lee way and just moved to a new setting.

So, I would call this communion where priests change the wafers and wine to flesh and blood black magic.
    If you want to get into Christian on Christian violence, read about the 30 Years War. Europe was torn apart in one of the most violent wars up to that time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

So if anyone tells you about Christianity being the “religion of Love”, mention this little episode in history.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 3rd April 2018 at 17:42.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), modwiz (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post

I have to agree, Maggie. And it pains me to do so because I know some Catholics who are wonderful people and I really care about them.

I have recently spoken with Catholics about this very thing and they verified just what you say. We were, in fact, discussing the differences between them and Episcopals, which was my upbringing. The other main distinction is the reverence for the Holy Mother Mary, and faith in the Saints.

They believe the wafer and wine are transmogrified.

My most recent funeral was a Catholic Mass. We took communion. They don't do the wine at all for the parishioners. Just the wafer. Only the priest does the wine. (I think it's a germ issue, which is ironic.)

Someone I knew who was raised Catholic didn't even know whether Protestants were Christian. Catholics used to call them dirty prots. (sorry if that's offensive to anyone).

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    My most recent funeral was a Catholic Mass.
    What, you died and you didn't even tell us about it?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I have to agree, Maggie. And it pains me to do so because I know some Catholics who are wonderful people and I really care about them.

I have recently spoken with Catholics about this very thing and they verified just what you say. We were, in fact, discussing the differences between them and Episcopals, which was my upbringing. The other main distinction is the reverence for the Holy Mother Mary, and faith in the Saints.

They believe the wafer and wine are transmogrified.

My most recent funeral was a Catholic Mass. We took communion. They don't do the wine at all for the parishioners. Just the wafer. Only the priest does the wine. (I think it's a germ issue, which is ironic.)

Someone I knew who was raised Catholic didn't even know whether Protestants were Christian. Catholics used to call them dirty prots. (sorry if that's offensive to anyone).
    Aragorn's joke is funny.

Wow, I have close friends too who are devout Catholics. They are lovely people and it really has been intense to observe this startling belief of physical transmografication. And how come the parish REALLY can't drink the blood? It looks more and more devious.

I did some research trying to find out more about how they view priests because I think they near deify the priests in again a LITERAL way. This seems deeply pertinent to understand the CULT environment where children are abused. It's the same kind of process that followers of Sai Baba used to excuse his sexual abuse of children and other cults excuses of the sanctified leader.

Here is one statement about the priests Sacramental role and the Eucharist

discussion of the relationship in Catholic Eucharistic and priestly theology, and the deep reluctance on the part of the institutional church to confront clerical sex abusers. At the end of my years as a Catholic, I had taken to derisively thinking of the church as the “Sacrament Factory” — this, because the church (by which I mean the institutional church) didn’t seem to care overmuch about the moral and spiritual health of its members, as long as the machinery of sacramental dispensation kept humming. It was as if the sacraments were a kind of magic. It is true that the validity of the sacraments do not depend on the worth of the priest through whose hands they are consecrated — this is true in the Orthodox Church as well — but this truth can easily be perverted into indifferentism toward the subjective character of the Christian life, and conversion. Many Catholics I know have had to compartmentalize their spiritual lives to deal with this scandal and other related scandals among the clergy, repeating to themselves the dogmatic truth (and I believe it is true, just so you understand me clearly) that however faithless, cowardly, and corrupt the priest may be, the Eucharist really is the Body of Christ. God bless them for that; I did that for a couple of years, but couldn’t keep it up. The thing is, though, when bishops and priests treat the Eucharist and the laity with such contempt, people may cease to believe in the authority of those priests when they teach that this is what the Eucharist is, and what the sacraments are. It begins to look like a sham.

Understand that I’m talking about how the overemphasis on the sacramental role of the priest in Catholic (and Orthodox) theology leads to a perversion, or rather, the unholy acceptance of perversion, because after all, the mechanic can still keep the car running, no matter what his own sins. But religion doesn’t work that way.http://www.theamericanconservative.c...hops-cover-up/

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018)