Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tracy R. Twyman on history and the occult

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    ...it might look like this:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That looks like a mandala, though the central wheel is not perfectly symmetric. It looks potentially painful and long to get something like that inked.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That looks like a mandala, though the central wheel is not perfectly symmetric. It looks potentially painful and long to get something like that inked.
    I’ll get a washable, I’m not into pain...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2018), Dreamtimer (27th March 2018), Elen (27th March 2018)

Thanks
    In Genuflect, London is the center of the efforts to destroy the current creation to make a new one. The ritual is to break the pillars of heaven.

The connection with Superman and the diamond shape is a part of the story that came by a happy and obviously divinely-inspired accident. It all started when I noticed that the plot of land on which the Temple of Mithras is located–Bucklersbury–just so happens to be shaped like the Superman logo, as defined by the streets surrounding it. I then discovered that this particular diamond shape is really the side view of what is called a “round cut brilliant diamond.” This was a particular cut of diamond invented in 1919, and it’s the most popular cut today, because it was scientifically designed by a Belgian mathematician to refract the maximum amount of light.
    It has 58 facets, a number associated with the Baphomet idol of the Templars, as I explain in the book.In the story, this diamond is connected to the concept of the Royal Arch keystone in Freemasonry, which is presented in Masonic images as a sort of plug sealing a hole at the top of the arc of the sky. Above this is the Hyperuranian Sun, as the keystone is sometimes shown removed from the arch, allowing this higher light to shine through. The diamond, as I explain in the novel, acts as a deck prism on an old ship, filtering and amplifying light from above, illuminating the realm below. This is also what I think the Masonic keystone is meant to do when it is in place.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th March 2018), Elen (28th March 2018)

Thanks
    I just read the part where Tracy and crew have summoned Jesus on the OUIJA board, who is pretty irascible. And her version has J-boy conning Barnabas(?) To be crucified in his stead on the cross, marrying Mary Magdalene, moving to Provance (who wouldn’t?), popping out kids who become kingly tyrants in France.

It all fits in my book...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th March 2018), Dreamtimer (28th March 2018), Elen (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    I think it was Thomas, often called Thomas Didymous which means twin. It may have been a twin in Jesus' place.

Also there is a story of God causing Judas to look like Jesus, and that it was actually Judas who was crucified.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), Elen (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    I think it was Thomas, often called Thomas Didymous which means twin. It may have been a twin in Jesus' place.

Also there is a story of God causing Judas to look like Jesus, and that it was actually Judas who was crucified.
    If there is any historical value in the chronology of the four official gospels, then that would have been impossible, because Judas Iskariot — there were also other disciples named Judas — had allegedly already hung himself on the night that he just as allegedly betrayed Jesus, and according to these gospels, Jesus was only crucified on the afternoon of the next day.

But then again, there are so many conflicting stories regarding the person named Jesus, and if he ever really existed, then his name would have been Yeshua, because "Jesus" is a latinism. There are (historical or pseudo-historical) claims from all the way that there would have been two people who fit his description — one who was crucified and another one who left to India while Mary Magdalene and her daughter moved to France — up to even as much as four people who all fit the description, and who were all preaching some kind of religious/spiritual lore at the time, even if said lore was not Judeo-Christian in nature. And of course, there are also claims that the character of Jesus was entirely invented by the Roman Catholic Church.

Fact is that up until now, they still haven't been able to locate either his remains or his grave, and 2000-plus years of blind faith, lies and fanatically enforced worship do have a way of colorizing one's objectivity when evaluating history. The western world often conveniently forgets, but Christianity too has once known the same kind of fanaticism and the same kind of tyrannic secular enforcement as what Islam has in several Arabic and even non-Arabic countries — e.g. Pakistan — today.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), Elen (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    Ok, I think I’m now groking the title of the book....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th March 2018), Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Hey Dreamy, are you a member of Tracy’s forums? Thinking about joining, but not if I gotta get a tattoo like yours...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th March 2018), Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Sorry I didn't answer yesterday. I was traveling all day. I've been with family, helping out.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (30th March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Sorry I didn't answer yesterday. I was traveling all day. I've been with family, helping out.
    No problem.

After reading further in Clock Shavings, I’m convinced it is written to attract cult members into their religion. The title gives it away and the forward puts it in your face. I’m convinced now after reading about how she conducts Satanic Rituals.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2018), Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    I've said this before... For those who don't know, I'm not a ritual person. I don't do magic or occult rituals. I do go to church for family things like funerals and marriages and baptisms. And maybe holiday services.

I'm fine with meditation, I think it's a great thing to do and very beneficial in a variety of ways.

Prayer is powerful and I don't throw them around willy nilly.

Magic doesn't need ritual to happen, imo.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018)

Thanks
    Tracy published Clock Shavings in 2014. She describes it as "my memoir about talking to spirits".

The ritual she's most concerned about right now is not one she's involved in.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), palooka's revenge (31st March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    rituals. here's an accounting of my own experiences with 'em.... http://theunseenroleofdenial.blogspo...oly-smoke.html

here's a teaser clip.... Anyway, looking up at the calendar right after DW was rememberin', at the age of around 5, torturin' a drug subdued black cat tied up in red string to a gruesome death upon a stone altar in a cemetery in the name of some heinous ritual conducted by a robed and hooded chanting circle of adults that sounds all the hell like a scene straight out of Eyes Wide Shut somehow triggered me into remembering that lent starts in March every March. And that started the cascade of memories thusly described.
    Last edited by palooka's revenge, 31st March 2018 at 09:14.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2018), Dreamtimer (31st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018)

Thanks
    I was raised Episcopal and we have nearly an identical service to the Catholics. They can take communion in our church but we cannot in theirs.

My aunt used to call the incense services "Smells and Bells". They were also called high services.

The worst thing I ever saw was my brother shooting a turtle on the underside until it bled and laughing about it. But it wasn't a ritual. He was just being cruel. (still an unpleasant memory)

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (31st March 2018), palooka's revenge (31st March 2018)