Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fear N Love, Beautiful Journey

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Ps can we make this public please ?.
    I have now moved your thread under The Watchdog, which is publicly visible. I didn't want to put it under Off-Topic as it pertains to an aspect of the so-called alternative community, and The Watchdog category was specifically created for that purpose.

However — for the record and as a disclaimer — I wish to state that my initial objections to having this in the public view were that I didn't want to raise the false impression that we here at The One Truth had sent you over to La Casa Del Sombrero™ as an infiltrator or as some kind of undercover operative. The woo-woo factor at that place is much higher than here, and they had already accused Malc earlier of having hacked their servers, so there's no telling what allegations those self-proclaimed "enlightened" people might be coming up with next on account of The One Truth.

We know for a fact that Billzebub™ and his "awake & aware" elite are looking down their nose at The One Truth — while still regularly checking up on us, of course — and between their earlier allegation that Malc would have been behind whatever technical issues they were having at the time and the equally ridiculous allegations of same from former members Ria and Breeze (alias Realeyes) — who between the two of them almost completely destroyed the Eye-Rise forum — we're not exactly looking forward to yet another round of ludicrous allegations from petty minds who seek to project and channel their own inner darkness.

Now that this thread is publicly visible, I therefore wish, for the record, to clearly state that when you expounded your desire to sign up at Project Avalon, we here at The One Truth have repeatedly tried to dissuade you from doing so, because we could already tell in advance that you wouldn't fit in over there and that it would end badly for you. And so it did, just as we predicted it would.

Therefore, now that I've made this thread publicly visible, as per your wish, I would like to request — just for the record — that you quote this post of mine and acknowledge underneath the quote that I am telling the truth regarding the absence of any involvement whatsoever from both the staff and the other members of The One Truth with your application for membership at Project Avalon. Could you do us that favor, please?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), enjoy being (24th March 2018), modwiz (24th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Tis our/the/your mirror we most, most souls still remembering, seek to MARSteir/Martyr then believe n hold up as god n not a mirror.

Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Editing can help clarify that which remains.
    Or it can distort that which remains.
    It comes down to those choices of what to focus on and how to frame your views.
    There's nothing wrong with a library, just that it should not be mistaken for a creative studio or laboratory.
    A library is a place where thoughts that have been thunk go, like shelves of jars filled with worms.

New thoughts, if there is such a thing entirely, are created in less controlled environments than that.
    Yet they are environments where the participants have to have their wits about them, maybe much more so than in the library.

To allow cross pollinating of like minds can make for all number of scenarios to spring up.
    Automatic writing or not, a shifting topic opens many doorways to useful testing equipment.
    The handling of the stream is comparatively organic. Some of the kinks in the river have interesting things collect in them.
    One might think to themselves after some time of it, perhaps we could straighten that portion of the river?
    One asks what is the purpose and then the pros and cons of that purpose for editing the river.
    Badly ?, Some members there, I will always hold in my heart.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I have now moved your thread under The Watchdog, which is publicly visible. I didn't want to put it under Off-Topic as it pertains to an aspect of the so-called alternative community, and The Watchdog category was specifically created for that purpose.

However — for the record and as a disclaimer — I wish to state that my initial objections to having this in the public view were that I didn't want to raise the false impression that we here at The One Truth had sent you over to La Casa Del Sombrero™ as an infiltrator or as some kind of undercover operative. The woo-woo factor at that place is much higher than here, and they had already accused Malc earlier of having hacked their servers, so there's no telling what allegations those self-proclaimed "enlightened" people might be coming up with next on account of The One Truth.

We know for a fact that Billzebub™ and his "awake & aware" elite are looking down their nose at The One Truth — while still regularly checking up on us, of course — and between their earlier allegation that Malc would have been behind whatever technical issues they were having at the time and the equally ridiculous allegations of same from former members Ria and Breeze (alias Realeyes) — who between the two of them almost completely destroyed the Eye-Rise forum — we're not exactly looking forward to yet another round of ludicrous allegations from petty minds who seek to project and channel their own inner darkness.

Now that this thread is publicly visible, I therefore wish, for the record, to clearly state that when you expounded your desire to sign up at Project Avalon, we here at The One Truth have repeatedly tried to dissuade you from doing so, because we could already tell in advance that you wouldn't fit in over there and that it would end badly for you. And so it did, just as we predicted it would.

Therefore, now that I've made this thread publicly visible, as per your wish, I would like to request — just for the record — that you quote this post of mine and acknowledge underneath the quote that I am telling the truth regarding the absence of any involvement whatsoever from both the staff and the other members of The One Truth with your application for membership at Project Avalon. Could you do us that favor, please?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), enjoy being (24th March 2018), modwiz (24th March 2018)

Thanks
    Um, let's try this again...

[...]

I didn't see any acknowledgement, Brother.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), modwiz (24th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,263 Times in 7,198 Posts
    I'm glad that we have you here, Aianawa. Obviously this is truly the place where you belong.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2018), Aragorn (24th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), enjoy being (24th March 2018), modwiz (24th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Tis our/the/your mirror we most, most souls still remembering, seek to MARSteir/Martyr then believe n hold up as god n not a mirror.
    In the reflection we see the opposites. A rear view mirror shows the reflection of where we just came from.
    Had we just followed ourselves in reverse, things would only be out by one intersecting point..

But because it is also a reflection, then it is even more subject to distortion.
    It is still but only a method of perception which must under go forms of editing huh. :thumbsup:

One terminology was to say something is once or twice or multiple times removed from reality by the operations performed on it.
    If you take a photo of it, it is once removed. If, from the photo you make a painting or even photocopy, it is twice removed.

Same with cultural ideas, if one region has the culture and they begin doing certain things, then the first hand outside experiencer becomes, the 1st step removed from the cultural avant-garde. That group may adopt the skill or whatever it might be, and even adapt it.

Along the way is the trade-offs between the culture being stuck by being the thing creating something in the first hand.

A philosophical movement or idea being the product of its environment, for instance.
    That idea being seen as very beneficial/universal/attractive then becomes adopted by outsiders.
    Because of the outsider being an outsider, their appreciation and understanding is at a different frequency to the progenitors.
    Which means they either can be unbound by conventions and restrictions found perhaps in the avant-garde hub, or at the same time they can be in danger of watering down the concepts or just making 'reproductions' of them.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2018), Aragorn (24th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), modwiz (25th March 2018), Wind (24th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    The woo-woo factor at that place is much higher than here,
    That's arguable any more...

Anyway Vern, you do by now realize that the vast majority of your written word is incomprehensible to most people? I'm not trying to be rude here, just stating the obvious (I think). You must know this right?

If not for finally seeing your pleasant personality and obvious intelligence in the couple of chats you did with modwiz, I very well may still be under the impression that you suffer from some sort of mental disorder. Brother there's a reason I never respond to your posts, because I can seldom even pretend to know what the hell you're talking about.

Can we be real here? Your banning from The Project was not *solely* some sort of mob mentality hit job, set off by Bill. You have a starring role in this.

As an aside, interesting how there's been no mention, as of yet, of why exactly you were banned. Curious.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 24th March 2018 at 02:00.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2018), Aragorn (24th March 2018), ArtyCarl (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    The woo-woo factor at that place is much higher than here [...]
    I'm not sure what you're saying, because that sentence is not grammatically correct.

If you are saying that the woo-woo factor at Project Avalon would not be higher than here at The One Truth, then allow me to remind you that we have never banned any members for supposedly being "Mossad agents without that they know it", or anything of that sort. We also don't remote-view our members — past, present or future.

Even though it was not the reason why I myself was ultimately banned from La Casa Del Sombrero™, I have personally seen an email from a former but at the time still active Project Avalon moderator (whose name I shall not mention here) to Corey Goode that the Avalon mods had remote-viewed me and had found me to be — and I quote — "a double agent".

I even threw that in Bill Ryan's face on the night that I was banned — or unsubscribed, deactivated, or whatever they want to call it. I don't even know what my status is over there — I think it simply says "unsubscribed" or "deactivated" or something under my name — because I was so disgusted with the place that I clicked the "Log Out" button that night and immediately deleted all my Avalon-related cookies, and up until this very day I have never tried logging back in there again.

As an aside, interesting how there's been no mention, as of yet, of why exactly you were banned. Curious.
    I don't think that he was effectively banned from La Casa Del Sombrero™, because that would entail that he no longer has any access at all there. He obviously still does have read-only access to (at the very least) the public sections of their forum, because he's been online there a couple of times again since they booted him.

Whenever we ban someone over here at The One Truth, then they no longer have any access at all. All they get to see is a box with a message telling them why they have been banned. And if we ban their IP address itself, then they won't even get to see anything at all, because then the server refuses all connections from said IP address. But then again, we generally only ban the IP address when we're dealing with spam bots, because they keep on coming back anyway, and banning their IP address saves Botty McBotface the extra work.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), modwiz (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    This be the Truth.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), modwiz (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    More vids less written word, gotya.

Anyway Vern, you do by now realize that the vast majority of your written word is incomprehensible to most people? I'm not trying to be rude here, just stating the obvious (I think). You must know this right?

If not for finally seeing your pleasant personality and obvious intelligence in the couple of chats you did with modwiz, I very well may still be under the impression that you suffer from some sort of mental disorder. Brother there's a reason I never respond to your posts, because I can seldom even pretend to know what the hell you're talking about.

Can we be real here? Your banning from The Project was not *solely* some sort of mob mentality hit job, set off by Bill. You have a starring role in this.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), modwiz (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Ps unsubscribed, no access to forum, no reason given, Never was last word, after, when allowed back ?. The we won energy upon that word never, very strong , plus an ugly putrid attachment. That brings me to the next bit of rainbow mechanix, feeling a vulnerBiLLity sidekick alongside ( paid well undercover type ) his pain body >

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14GvrMrkmWM

Playing him like a guitar when wishing.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), modwiz (25th March 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I like your words Aianawa because of the energy and thoughts behind them. You don't mind if someone tries to understand but gets it wrong. And I like how you put your ideas directly to the test and into action, using your words. It shows that you mean what you say and believe. And if we don't fully understand that's OK. No one's going to be getting that yucky energy from you. I like that as much as anything.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 24th March 2018 at 12:40.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2018), Aragorn (25th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), modwiz (25th March 2018), Wind (24th March 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I like your words Aianawa because of the energy and thoughts behind them. You don't mind if someone tries to understand but gets wrong. And I like how you put your ideas directly to the test and into action, using your words. It shows that you mean what you say and believe. And if we don't fully understand that's OK. No one's going to be getting that yucky energy from you. I like that as much as anything.
    As do I, Aianawa. You are much appreciated here "in the Shire"

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2018), Aragorn (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), modwiz (25th March 2018), Wind (24th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    yeah, agreed...100%
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th March 2018), Aragorn (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (24th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), modwiz (25th March 2018), Wind (24th March 2018)

Thanks

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I like your words Aianawa because of the energy and thoughts behind them. You don't mind if someone tries to understand but gets it wrong. And I like how you put your ideas directly to the test and into action, using your words. It shows that you mean what you say and believe. And if we don't fully understand that's OK. No one's going to be getting that yucky energy from you. I like that as much as anything.
    yeah, agreed...100%
    Word!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (25th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), modwiz (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I, for one, resent any implication that the Kool-Aid stand is more woo-woo than we are...

Wear your inner woo-woo proudly!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th March 2018), Aragorn (26th March 2018), ArtyCarl (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (26th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018)