Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Use of Crisis Actors

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I have the distinction of seeing 1st hand a gun attack...Santa Fe, Texas shooting which was about 10 miles from me.
    What year was that? We've had so many; it's hard to keep up with them.

My daughter's high school that same week had a bomb scare that put them on lockdown for the morning hours. She and I both wondered if it was a 'fake' scare . . .
    When I taught school in McLean, VA in the 1970's, we had bomb scares where we would have to evacuate the building. I vaguely remember somebody, I don't remember who, searching lockers.

but in light of the fact that flash bombs were used in the Santa Fe shooting we both concluded that it wasn't a empty scare.
    It could have been real or it could have been fake.

I posted about "simunition" earlier in the thread.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    oy vey...you can easily do a google search

What's with your profile picture...it looks NASA related which is why I'm curious...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th February 2019), Elen (10th February 2019), tarka the duck (14th February 2019)

Thanks
    oy vey...you can easily do a google search
    Why should I?

I paid you the courtesy of reading your post.

And I paid you the courtesy of responding to it.

If you want to be taken seriously, and understood, you'll do your part.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th February 2019), Elen (10th February 2019)

Thanks
    hi WTD,

lol, understood? Not interested in that so much. If you're on the correct wavelength you will understand me...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th February 2019), Elen (10th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm laughing but maybe I shouldn't be...

The worst thing that went on when I was in school was knifings and they only happened at the "bad schools". I went to public school. It was a thing of note if a school had metal detectors.

My son was spared a lot of experience with lockdowns, etc. He went to Montessori school and then a private high school so that was certainly part of it.

I had a friend at college who made a bomb threat. They found him same day and he was expelled. I thought he was joking. I only ever heard him say it once and he wasn't an engineer or science type (meaning he likely didn't have the skill set). I think he was just emotionally overwhelmed with college stress.

I feel pretty fortunate to have control of my time. I can stay at home where it's quite safe and be out in the world when needed/desired.

I used to be a substitute teacher. Teaching is a job which is super challenging, very demanding, vastly important, and the teachers are not paid remotely what they deserve. They are also scapegoated for lots of things.

I'm not down with the whole 'schools are brainwashing us' thing. Students these days and a couple decades ago when I was teaching have no problem telling teachers that they're full of shit.

Kids think for themselves with pride. For better or worse. They often think they know better.

It's another scapegoat, blaming the education system for how people are. It's still family and always will be.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th February 2019), tarka the duck (14th February 2019), WantDisclosure (11th February 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by WantDisclosure View Post
    The use of crisis actors, coupled with a complicit mainstream media, is making fools of people who go along with this nonsense.
    Dreamtimer, did you believe I was referring to you, personally, when I said that?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th February 2019), Elen (11th February 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by WantDisclosure View Post
    Dreamtimer, did you believe I was referring to you, personally, when I said that?
    Personally I don't think she did...why don't you just tell her that you didn't mean it that way, .

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th February 2019), tarka the duck (14th February 2019), WantDisclosure (11th February 2019)

Thanks
    I know dead people.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th February 2019), Elen (11th February 2019), tarka the duck (14th February 2019), WantDisclosure (11th February 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Personally I don't think she did...why don't you just tell her that you didn't mean it that way, .
    Because I feel that as a moderator here on the forum, her response to my post was inappropriate and uncalled for.

I know dead people.
    One has to be much more direct in statements to get through to me.

What's your point?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th February 2019), Elen (11th February 2019)

Thanks
    One of my co-workers had friends in the Florida school district where the Stoneman Douglas High school shooting took place...Their daughter was injured.
    Here in Houston public funerals were held for the killed teachers and students.
    I witnessed a sniper shooting in Wichita Kansas where my friend's father had a colleague shot dead by the sniper.

I could go on with my personal stories but I'll stop there before you start thinking I'm demonic.

I always like adding this one:

In my hometown an ex-military dude went on a killing spree in New Orleans. I talked to his family the day after his funeral. (he was shot by police over 200 times)

To believe these are fictional events is not rational.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th February 2019), Elen (11th February 2019), tarka the duck (14th February 2019), WantDisclosure (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    I did not take anything personally. I'm not sure what was inappropriate. Perhaps the comment about laughing? I'm not laughing at any one individual.

I believe there are crisis actors. And I don't believe they've been used in many of the ways that people are saying. There are real crises happening. It has potential to be a very dangerous distraction from real harm and real danger.

But I'm not here to tell people this thing is real and that thing isn't.

Occam's razor still says that most of the events are real. It's not about the media alone. There are all kinds of individuals from all walks of life involved. It's just too cumbersome to have faked all of that. TPTB just aren't that good.

The false flag, imo, is the distraction. And there are a lot of people who want continued gun sales, who need it. Promoting the idea of false flag shootings definitely achieves that goal and keeps folks from dealing with the actual issues that are leading to actual shootings. And it also distracts them from the war efforts and oil shenanigans.

Once Democrats are in office again, then folks will go back to the mantra of 'they're taking your guns away!'. It doesn't work so well right now when their own folks are in office.

I could be wrong. Discussing crisis actors and false flags is still a useful exercise because hopefully awareness will be increased regardless of who's right and who's wrong.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th February 2019), tarka the duck (14th February 2019), WantDisclosure (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    Excellent point, DT. Awareness, it is my opinion the reason Repubs have gone completely off the deep end is because in today's internet environment, one cannot go on evading the truth no matter how hard one tries. The only recourse left is an exit from reality.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th February 2019), Elen (11th February 2019), tarka the duck (14th February 2019), WantDisclosure (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    It's just a more profound exit. The folks who were proffering "Fair and Balanced" are now saying fairness is bad and wrong and asking, "are the schools brainwashing..."

Oy!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th February 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th February 2019), tarka the duck (14th February 2019), WantDisclosure (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I did not take anything personally. I'm not sure what was inappropriate. Perhaps the comment about laughing? I'm not laughing at any one individual.
    To know what I was talking about, one has to go to the post that I quoted, "The use of crisis actors, coupled with a complicit mainstream media, is making fools of people who go along with this nonsense."

You don't remember that?

It was made before I was first put on Sabbatical by Aragorn, and then Retired, by staff here.

Your response that I have in mind did not occur directly after my post.

It was later in the thread, and was out of the blue, as far as I was concerned. What were you talking about here:

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    You accuse people of smearing on a regular basis, Keep Trying. It may enlighten you to look up bsbray on this forum. He used to be a super moderator. He didn't like my opinions about Trump and he wiped the floor with me. To the point that Aragorn had to step in.

That's what smearing really looks like. You may benefit from the perspective presented there.

Thanks
    To believe these are fictional events is not rational.
    It is also not rational to make that statement.

I have stated as clear as day that some shootings are real and some are fake.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Elen (12th February 2019)