Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Use of Crisis Actors

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I got news for anybody who thinks a Second Amendment will pass, but if it somehow gets thru: expect a revolt of the “Red States” especially the western ones (excluding CA, OR, and WA, of course). It will be seen as proof the central govt is “out of control.”
    What do you mean a Second Amendment will pass?

I'm talking about the Bill of Rights we already have. (On paper.)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I got news for anybody who thinks a Second Amendment will pass, but if it somehow gets thru: expect a revolt of the “Red States” especially the western ones (excluding CA, OR, and WA, of course). It will be seen as proof the central govt is “out of control.”
    lol, calm down Mr. Dumpster...Don't you want to ascend into the higher dimensions. According to the holy books I've read a prerequisite for it is refutation of the 2nd Amendment. That particular number is representative of the dualism of the Cosmos and represents evil out to destroy the good. It is the Archons favorite number and their entire spiritual existence is contingent upon it. Let us remove all vestiges of that number starting with the Number 2 of the U.S. constitution and restore the 3rd dimension to its rightful place in the grand scheme of creation.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), tarka the duck (2nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    What do you mean a Second Amendment will pass?

I'm talking about the Bill of Rights we already have. (On paper.)
    Oops, early morning mislick on the iPad. I meant if the 2nd amendment gets repealed...sorry!

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    lol, calm down Mr. Dumpster...Don't you want to ascend into the higher dimensions. According to the holy books I've read a prerequisite for it is refutation of the 2nd Amendment. That particular number is representative of the dualism of the Cosmos and represents evil out to destroy the good. It is the Archons favorite number and their entire spiritual existence is contingent upon it. Let us remove all vestiges of that number starting with the Number 2 of the U.S. constitution and restore the 3rd dimension to its rightful place in the grand scheme of creation.
    Sure, I’ve bought a ticket for this rollercoaster, and I’m riding it to the bitter end of the line...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (29th March 2018), tarka the duck (2nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    I meant if the 2nd amendment gets repealed...sorry!
    In the following video, host Louisa of "The Goldfish Report" talks about her own daughter's school, which is scheduled to have one of these active shooter drills, in April sometime, where the students have been told, "You're going to be scared." Needless to say, Louisa is angry, and so would I be.
    Louisa talked about the political terrorism that is going on in the United States, which is precisely for the purpose of doing away with the right to bear arms.

She's right in my opinion, and if we can't wake up a critical mass of citizens, we may have 1776 and the shooting war that followed all over again; I hope we're smart enough to avoid that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    Louisa talked about the political terrorism that is going on in the United States, which is precisely for the purpose of doing away with the right to bear arms.

She's right in my opinion, and if we can't wake up a critical mass of citizens, we may have 1776 and the shooting war that followed all over again; I hope we're smart enough to avoid that.
    Silly, it was the 1776 war that necessitated the 2nd Amendment. Are you getting a vortex vibe? I am...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), tarka the duck (2nd April 2018), Wind (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    You know, your founding fathers thoght that people have the right to to bear arms. However... Back then they had muskets. I doubt they would have meant that civilians could have weapons like AR-15's, which are actually meant for military use. Of course handguns are lethal too, but the damage those rifles do... Well. It's almost unsurvivable. Those kids get to experience it firsthand.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2018), tarka the duck (2nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    You know, your founding fathers thoght that people have the right to to bear arms. However... Back then they had muskets. I doubt they would have meant that civilians could have weapons like AR-15's, which are actually meant for military use. Of course handguns are lethal too, but the damage those rifles do... Well. It's almost unsurvivable. Those kids get to experience it firsthand.
    I don't think it matters how powerful a firearm is, when it comes to the protection of the people from a rogue government, meaning protection against tyrants.

Criminals are criminals and will do what they do, regardless of the law.

If by law, we the people lose the right to protect ourselves, we're sunk.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2018), modwiz (29th March 2018), Wind (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Is the current price worth the freedom though?

If the possible rogue government would come with their APC's, tanks and drones to get you, bullets wouldn't make a dent on them and I doubt that normal people would have armor piercing rounds either. Do you see where I am getting at? Then again, maybe as an European I am just not understanding the American mentality regarding self-defence.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2018), tarka the duck (2nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Did you mean repeal of 2nd Amendment? No one's calling for that. Not the kids. Not the leaders.

There are zounds of people in this community who spread that idea. It's been done for years in exactly the same way: Beat the drum. Spread fear. They're coming for your guns. They're coming for your children. But it never happens.

This has been going on for decades. Donations to the NRA quadrupled after the shooting. It's called knee-jerk reaction.

Peoplle have become like Pavlov dogs and they're being played. And as a result they miss what's going on.

Exactly how many certain predictions and prophecies has this community gotten wrong?

David Icke knows better than to be so simplistic. Do we really think the deep state doesn't know the whole "opposite" thing regarding the media? People will play us every way to Sunday if we allow it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2018), tarka the duck (2nd April 2018), Wind (29th March 2018)

Thanks

If the possible rogue government would come with their APC's, tanks and drones to get you, bullets wouldn't make a dent on them and I doubt that normal people would have armor piercing rounds either. Do you see where I am getting at? Then again, maybe as an European I am just not understanding the American mentality regarding self-defence.
    If they come for me, they'll get me, yes.

The purpose of the legal standing for the people is that it is a HUGE deterrent against the total loss of freedom.

We've already lost a great deal just from the Patriot Act.

Right now we're holding on for dear life. The fact that we still have the right to bear arms is keeping the Deep State at bay, except for the terrorism they are creating—some with deaths—nowadays mostly fake deaths. But people are terrorized either way.

This is why it's so important to get the truth out about the use of crisis actors and "simunition." People need to understand it's not crazy people doing this; it's the Deep State, for a reason.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2018), modwiz (29th March 2018), Wind (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    For whatever its worth:

the msm do play their part. I never spoke with anyone in Austin that was terrorized during the bombing spree. Alert, a little wary, yes...but terrorized...lol, I didn't see one person running through the streets with their eyes bugging out.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), tarka the duck (2nd April 2018), Wind (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    Muskets were the machine guns of that era. Massed musket fire was devastating, and troops were easily trained to fire them. The signers knew this as many had been in the French and Indian war.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2018), Fred Steeves (29th March 2018), modwiz (29th March 2018), tarka the duck (2nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (29th March 2018), Wind (29th March 2018)

Thanks

Tracked vehicles are pretty worthless in rough terrain. Drones are really for a few targets, not for a mass uprising. A revolts of millions, on terrain that they know, can be extremely effective. Witness the urban and guerilla wars since and including Vietnam and especially Afghanistan. If you get some guys who can use a scope and know basic sniper tactics, even worse. It’s a numbers game. In tough terrain small arms can stand off armor as the military have to dismount to dig out the militias.

I suspect the Deep State knows this since American Army, Marines and Special Forces certainly do. Gen David Petraeus rewrote “the book” while at Fort Leavenworth, and taught classes on this very topic.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (29th March 2018), modwiz (29th March 2018), tarka the duck (2nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (29th March 2018), Wind (29th March 2018)

Thanks
    Tracked vehicles are pretty worthless in rough terrain. Drones are really for a few targets, not for a mass uprising. A revolts of millions, on terrain that they know, can be extremely effective. Witness the urban and guerilla wars since and including Vietnam and especially Afghanistan. If you get some guys who can use a scope and know basic sniper tactics, even worse. It’s a numbers game. In tough terrain small arms can stand off armor as the military have to dismount to dig out the militias.

I suspect the Deep State knows this since American Army, Marines and Special Forces certainly do. Gen David Petraeus rewrote “the book” while at Fort Leavenworth, and taught classes on this very topic.
    Petraeus was IN Leavenworth.

But you have to have equally armed sides...the Indians didn't do well against Cavalry, light artillery, gatling guns, and F-35's.

And if the gremlins hadn't stole my tv remote I would verify if that is true or not.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 29th March 2018 at 23:18.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th March 2018), Elen (30th March 2018), tarka the duck (2nd April 2018)

Thanks
    G. Edward Griffin has a website Need to Know dot news.

On March 5, 2018 he posted an article from The Federalist dot com website written by David Hines and posted there March 1, 2018. Griffin links to the full article. Here is a screenshot from The Federalist dot com post:

What is "astroturfing"?

astroturfing

The practice of creating the appearance of grassroots support for a position, as by hiring bloggers to promote that position or establishing ostensibly independent advocacy groups.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/astroturfing
    Here is the beginning of the article preceded by G. Edward Griffin's comment:

Guess Who Organized The Parkland Student Anti-Gun Activists? Hint: It Wasn’t The Students.

Name:  Hogg.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  18.8 KB

Mainstream media has praised the students at Parkland high school for their ability to organize gun-control activism on a national level with a march, a mass school walk-out, and raising one-million dollars from George Clooney and Oprah. In truth, Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schulz lobbied the Florida State Legislature, the teacher’s union is providing buses, and Michael Bloomberg and the Women’s March groups are organizing the upcoming March For Our Lives, MoveOn.org is promoting the project on social media, and training for student activists is provided by federally funded Planned Parenthood. Except for David Hogg, the crisis actor who was set up as the student spokesman for this group, the kids have no idea what’s going on. -GEG

“Can you believe these kids?” It’s been a recurring theme of the coverage of the Parkland school shooting: the remarkable effectiveness of the high school students who created a gun control organization in the wake of the massacre. In seemingly no time, the magical kids had organized events ranging from a national march to a mass school walkout, and they’d brought in a million dollars in donations from Oprah Winfrey and George Clooney. . .

https://needtoknow.news/2018/03/gues...asnt-students/
    This ruse is going to continue until a critical mass of the American public wakes up, and the Deep State realizes they can't fool us anymore.

Then, they'll stop and try something else.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2018), modwiz (30th March 2018), palooka's revenge (30th March 2018)