Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The Use of Crisis Actors

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    This is a DTube:

Added on Mar 24, 2018

Dr. James Fetzer-McKnight Professor of Philosophy Emeritus, University of Minnesota Duluth; Founder, Scholars for 9/11 Truth; Editor, Assassination Science; Co-Editor, Assassination Research.

This video of the Parkland shooting and other false flags exposes the lies and evidence that continues to be ignored by MSM, Government, and surprisingly most social media. The false narrative continues to move forward to strip Americans of the right to protect themselves. The end result of the propaganda and false flag drills will be the end of American freedom and possibly deaths of millions of Americans or total enslavement.

Dr. Fetzer is number one in exposing the absolute TRUTH over and over. He leads in this department with each false flags. I have had the pleasure of working with him on the Las Vegas shooting and have learned so much from him. If you would like to have information that is presented in a non-biased view with no political agenda this is the place to go. You can also find Dr. Fetzer's work along with other experts on http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/ and if you would like to have his research in hand you can purchase his books at moonrockbooks.com.

Thank-you for watching. Please comment below. Follow me here on d-tube, twitter @monaalexis27, or Steemit @monaalexis27.

https://d.tube/#!/v/monaalexis27/lvkflnbp

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), tarka the duck (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    From Jim Fetzer’s blog:

Saturday, March 24, 2018
    Mona Alexis Pressley: Truth is Not Welcome in America

Mona Alexis Pressley
    Conspiracy Realist

. . . Rationally looking at the Aurora theater shooting, Sandy Hook shooting, Boston Bombing, Orlando shooting, San Bernadino shooting, Las Vegas shooting, and the Florida school shooting there are many questions that have been left unanswered. The one consistent issue that most social media ignore is the lack of evidence of actual deaths. There are many holes in the story that are met with secrecy and laws that are created to keep the public from the truth. There have been arrests of journalists seeking the truth and many lives destroyed by those asking questions. The supposed "victims families" have outright lied to the American public by playing the victim role stating that "conspiracy theorists" have been harassing them, without giving any proof that this is going on. There may be the lone radical person out there that does write a harassing letter, but for most of the truthseekers they are just wanting answers and have not harassed anyone. This is the psyop that has been played to try to get truth seekers to shut up and forget about the truth. The public, therefore, has helped the people that are lying and stealing from them, while turning on the people trying to expose the frauds for who they really are.

Mona Alexis Pressley has done brilliant work on Las Vegas and Parkland, including tracking down the decedents on whom the obituaries in Las Vegas were based, who died in different states or on different dates or from different causes of death. Her research has been having a significant impact on understand these "false flag" events.

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), tarka the duck (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    'March for Our Lives'
    Is The Spearhead For A CIA Coup

By Yoichi Shimatsu
    Exclusive To Rense.com
    2-23-18

. . . The March for Our Lives, scheduled for March 24, is being promoted by the manipulative media as an youth initiative by five Parkland school “survivors” led by the son of Kevin Hogg, who is one of James Comey’s FBI agents. In fact, the actual permit holder for the upcoming Washington D.C. rally for gun control is not the Parkland students but instead Everytown for Gun Safety, a controversial lobby group, notorious for its inflated estimates of gun-related violence. . .

http://www.rense.com/general96/march...-cia-coup.html
    The following is an excerpt illustrating the point being made by Jim Fetzer and Yoichi Shimatsu, that crisis actors are being used to bring about the desired result that the Deep State is patiently working toward:

While others march, these teens shoot. At targets.
    Lisa Belkin 8 hours ago

. . . Those at the DC rally had come to demand gun control. Those here in Eatonton had come to do some shooting.

This .22 Rimfire Silhouette Exhibition Match had been scheduled long before 17 people were killed at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., and therefore long before the survivors of that rampage had sparked a national protest movement. . .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/others-ma...013605594.html

The “survivors” of that rampage are crisis actors.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    When I was in school my peers didn't demonstrate. It didn't matter who their parents were. It was uncool and everyone was interested in money. It was the "Material Girl" age. Activism was for weirdos.

This generation has grown up with school shootings, something almost all of us here have absolutely no understanding of.

They're sick and tired of it. Plain and simple. If some others think they can capitalize on the energy, or use it, or take credit for it, or lay blame, they can. And the simplest, most obvious dynamic going on is that this huge generation of teenagers is sick and effing tired of gun drills and losing friends.

The controllers wish they could orchestrate that kind of control. If people could manipulate millions of people so easily the NWO would have already been locked in.

The politics throughout my life has been divisive. Both parties have gone to the extreme. And both parties have known that the politics suppresses voting. That is exactly how we got where we are now. Because it's mostly the fringes that have been voting.

This dynamic is changing. Everyone, especially the ptw, knows that to maintain any control they have to keep voting numbers down. They've been doing that like mad in every way they can think. Disenfranchise, throw away registrations, throw away votes, take away IDs, implement ID laws, and on and on ad nauseam.

The political strategy worked for decades. It's not working anymore.

The right has gone too far down their road and, just like University of Virginia playing the slow down game, they can't change course fast enough without looking like loons. They've lost this giant generation, ironically, with the divisive politics that have kept them in power for so long. (remember, the democrats have been neocons).

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), tarka the duck (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    You accuse people of smearing on a regular basis, Keep Trying. It may enlighten you to look up bsbray on this forum. He used to be a super moderator. He didn't like my opinions about Trump and he wiped the floor with me. To the point that Aragorn had to step in.

That's what smearing really looks like. You may benefit from the perspective presented there.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), tarka the duck (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    You accuse people of smearing on a regular basis, Keep Trying. It may enlighten you to look up bsbray on this forum. He used to be a super moderator. He didn't like my opinions about Trump and he wiped the floor with me. To the point that Aragorn had to step in.

That's what smearing really looks like. You may benefit from the perspective presented there.
    Is that a threat?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    How would that be a threat? It's a sincere suggestion. He was harsh and did it publicly. It's much different than what I've seen you call smearing.

If you mistrust peoples' motives, you will read into their words things they don't say. Like threat. And like fake. It corrupts relationships and thought processes.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    And I was friends with bsbray for over two years on Skype... Are we communicating anymore? No. Why? Trump. If that isn't sad then I don't know what is, but he got completely taken over by a fanatical level of ideology which feels scary to me. Then I realized that there's still much that I don't understand about the human psyche and that I needed to study the subject more.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    And I was friends with bsbray for over two years on Skype... Are we communicating anymore? No. Why? Trump.
    Sarah Westall has commented during one of her interviews that the political climate in the United States right now is affecting families.

It makes me think of the Civil War and what that did to some families.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    When I was in school my peers didn't demonstrate. It didn't matter who their parents were. It was uncool and everyone was interested in money. It was the "Material Girl" age. Activism was for weirdos.

This generation has grown up with school shootings, something almost all of us here have absolutely no understanding of.

They're sick and tired of it. Plain and simple. If some others think they can capitalize on the energy, or use it, or take credit for it, or lay blame, they can. And the simplest, most obvious dynamic going on is that this huge generation of teenagers is sick and effing tired of gun drills and losing friends.

The controllers wish they could orchestrate that kind of control. If people could manipulate millions of people so easily the NWO would have already been locked in.

The politics throughout my life has been divisive. Both parties have gone to the extreme. And both parties have known that the politics suppresses voting. That is exactly how we got where we are now. Because it's mostly the fringes that have been voting.

This dynamic is changing. Everyone, especially the ptw, knows that to maintain any control they have to keep voting numbers down. They've been doing that like mad in every way they can think. Disenfranchise, throw away registrations, throw away votes, take away IDs, implement ID laws, and on and on ad nauseam.

The political strategy worked for decades. It's not working anymore.

The right has gone too far down their road and, just like University of Virginia playing the slow down game, they can't change course fast enough without looking like loons. They've lost this giant generation, ironically, with the divisive politics that have kept them in power for so long. (remember, the democrats have been neocons).

I must be a fair bit older than you … - when I was at school, we were all very political, and seemed to be for ever going on marches and signing petitions.
    It was in the early 70s in the UK - quite a time of protest and rebellion - women’s lib and gay lib, the environment, Ban the Bomb and the Stop the War movement,
    Greenham Common, anti racism, nuclear disarmament, animal rights…

Personally, it does my heart good to see these young people stand up and try to make a change and to see the lengths that the pro-gun lobby (in all its forms)
    will go to in order to discredit them is really disturbing.

This movement wants the restoration of the assault weapon ban and control the sale of high-capacity magazines. To those of us in Europe, that’s just common sense.

Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    This is not to say no one died at the Parkland shooting.

Which is it?

Keep Trying - I have to ask. Why do you hold Jim Fetzer in such high regard?
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 25th March 2018 at 13:06. Reason: Speling

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    When I was in high school protest was very in.

Here's an example:

There was a high school in Kansas that had a Hispanic protest regarding social injustice, stereotypes, and general unbalanced treatment among the faculty, student body, etc.

My highly regarded local newspaper's editor wrote an editorial giving his perspective on the activity. He stated that the students had protested because they were upset about the kind of beans used in the cafeteria chili. Uh huh, nice. He also once wrote, that smoking reefer to immigrants was like eating beans. Sure thing. There is rampant meta-programmed thinking processes that represent true social programming...anti-social and indicative of a very sick degenerate society.

I carry this with me...and remain completely unforgiving.

Sarah Westall has commented during one of her interviews that the political climate in the United States right now is affecting families.

It makes me think of the Civil War and what that did to some families.
    The fact that it reminds you of the Civil War is your clue, KT. It's a counter-productive if not dangerous perspective.

The following is an excerpt illustrating the point being made by Jim Fetzer and Yoichi Shimatsu, that crisis actors are being used to bring about the desired result that the Deep State is patiently working toward:

I should point out that my co-worker is/was an acquaintance of the parents of one of the victims. I asked him a couple of days ago (because of this thread) if he knew anything more about the incident. He described the arm and internal injuries that 'she' suffered.

Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    I must be a fair bit older than you … - when I was at school, we were all very political, and seemed to be for ever going on marches and signing petitions.
    It was in the early 70s in the UK - quite a time of protest and rebellion - women’s lib and gay lib, the environment, Ban the Bomb and the Stop the War movement,
    Greenham Common, anti racism, nuclear disarmament, animal rights…

Personally, it does my heart good to see these young people stand up and try to make a change and to see the lengths that the pro-gun lobby (in all its forms)
    will go to in order to discredit them is really disturbing.

This movement wasn't the restoration of the assault weapon ban and control the sale of high-capacity magazines. To those of us in Europe, that’s just common sense.

Which is it?

Keep Trying - I have to ask. Why do you hold Jim Fetzer in such high regard?
    In the U.S. legislation was passed in the 80's I believe (after the earlier school shootings) that actually illegalized 'Gun Research' by government agencies. Yes, it was the conservative party that spearheaded the effort to literally stop the country from learning the truth in the form of real study about gun violence. Psychopathy, plain and simple.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), tarka the duck (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    People are tired of the senseless slaughters which could be avoided, it's good that finally such movements start to gain movement. Yet it has required so many lost lives... NRA has a big responsibility and they're not wielding their power properly.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Ok, look. We can have a discussion about differing points of view without attacking each other can’t we?

We are hear to learn, share a joke, or share a song, share a perspective. Please do it in a loving way. Teasing each other is one thing, antagonistic posts are another.

You may not subscribe to my point of view, that I am you in another timeline, but perhaps try to pretend it is real when you come to this forum. We are all here to learn the facts which have been hidden from us for so long. Take care with one another, we are not the bad guys. And even if we were, hate the sin, not the sinner.

Verbally shooting fellow students in the classroom is not cool either.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 25th March 2018 at 12:56.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), tarka the duck (25th March 2018), WantDisclosure (25th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    There is a post on Jim Fetzer’s blog dated Friday, May 8, 2015, “Sandy Hook: Wolfgang Halbig goes for the jugular in FOIA Hearing.”

The post has several embedded YouTube videos and links that are now dead.

But there is some important information:

Wolfgang Halbig, a former Florida State Trooper, school principal and nationally recognized school safety expert, is the leading researcher into the Sandy Hook. After filing complaint upon complaint about the failure of responses to his FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests, he was granted a hearing, which was initially scheduled for March 31, 2015. Wolfgang waited, but the time came and went. It was re-booked for April 24th and has taken place. . .

For those who are less familiar with the background of the Sandy Hook hoax, here is a summary of key aspects, which include ample proof that the school had been closed by 2008, which included that it was not compliant with Connecticut laws implementing the Americans with Disabilities Act (where there is a complete absence of the familiar white-and-blue parking areas and corresponding signage, where the exterior of the building is in deplorable condition and the inside was being used for storage . . .

Among our most important discoveries has been the FEMA manual for the Sandy Hook event, which specifies that a rehearsal will be conducted on December 13, 2012, with the event going "LIVE" on the 14th, which explains why Wolf has been unable to obtain information about the Port-A-Potties, which on its face seems very obscure, but where releasing the documents he has requested would reveal that they were delivered on the 13th, which blows the cover for the whole event. Bear in mind that, while we already know that it was a scam, but Wolf is proceeding to establish that point as a matter of law. . .

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015...-goes-for.html
    Many staged events, with or without deaths, involve the use of drills as part of the modus operadi.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    There is a post on Jim Fetzer’s blog dated Friday, May 8, 2015, “Sandy Hook: Wolfgang Halbig goes for the jugular in FOIA Hearing.”
    I had never heard of former Florida State Trooper, school principal and school safety expert Wolfgang Halbig before.

I was curious to know what became of him so I did a search.

Beyond Conspiracies
    Published on Mar 4, 2018

School Security expert Wolfgang Halbig discusses recent events in Florida

30. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018)