Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Use of Crisis Actors

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Musicians who win audiences have been feared by those who wish to control directions society moves, for a long long time.
    In parallel with the evolution of sound and image reproduction, the power of a star has increased. The power of oratory and theatre was seen long before, when theatre an live performance was king.
    Linked also into our ancestral memory, watching fires, stars, and then singing and telling stories. This is our heritage. Our way. This is part of us and has direct access to our emotions. Y'know, because the subset descriptor, "Emotions" gets referred to often and easily, we are talking about driving forces. Peoples sensibilities, and hopes and dreams, their pain body if you wish, interacting with thought loops, and forming that person's narrative.. or narrative's' I should say.
    The library of stories and reasons and excuses that people have within them, to explain to themselves why they are who they are and do what they do.
    People's story. Their world view. Their motives. The reasons behind actions. It all comes from the story within, the emotional narrative. The bonds made to ideas and events and institutions, via either negative or positive experience.

That is, people coupling emotional symbolism to events, ideas, or people by way of their personal narrative and emotional interaction with the story.

Powerful orators can "capture people's imagination"
    Powerful singers, story tellers, and artists can "capture people's hearts"

The joy bag and the woe bag. These are where all useful toils come from, it seems.
    Nothing is done for nothing.

Along the way clever people have observed and learned, and they have used what they have learned to embellish and garnish events and ideas.
    The things which need to be embellished or obfuscated can change or evolve over time, dependant on the general state of entrainment of the audience.
    For instance, modern musicians don't have to sound skilled anymore because the audience mind does not necessarily seek for skilled crafting in that way these days.
    This is partly because of technology enhancing recordings and therefore the skill of the performer has become a lessor box to tick in the selection process of choosing players for roles, more credits can be spent on the image of the performer, their beauty and their complicit malleability.
    To have the sorts of actors filling our society, they have to come from somewhere. They have to be, in turn, driven to be the best they can be in their role. As in they have to have bought in to the gag of it all enough to give of themselves to be effective in their role.

I would be careful of the term, crisis actors, becoming a new trigger word. Oh, too late.

Remember what we are talking about under the labels we toss over them.

That sticky point where one says, "stop going into so much detail, I already understand"
    And then before long, so much is being omitted, that there becomes huge chance for distortion between the dialogues.
    Speaking one to one is one thing. Addressing faceless groups is another.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th April 2018), Aragorn (11th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th April 2018), Elen (11th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th April 2018), GraceKB (11th April 2018), modwiz (11th April 2018), tarka the duck (30th April 2018), Wind (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Enjoyed that, thought provoking, ta Nothing.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2018), enjoy being (12th April 2018), modwiz (12th April 2018), tarka the duck (30th April 2018), Wind (12th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    There is a free 426 page PDF of this first edition available on the Natural News dot com website.
    From page 199 (247 of the PDF) of the book Nobody Died at Sandy Hook: It was a FEMA Drill to Promote Gun Control, in the chapter "The Nexus of Tyranny: Tucson, Aurora & Sandy Hook" by Dennis Cimino:

Crisis Actors and the Coroner’s Press Conference

Now it has been firmly established that many crisis actors were used in Newtown, the most notable one is Robbie Parker, who is told ‘just read the card’ and has to get into character to act ‘distraught’ when moments before he is seen smirking and laughing, very much like FBI agent Yacone had in Aurora at the Chief of Police press conference.

I don’t know about you, but nobody can explain away his very poor acting here, and nobody can explain the “just read the card” scenario, either. In virtually all of the follow up interviews of parents, they are all dry eyed and not puffy faced, although they are said to have lost their children. This is acting. By crisis actors. By Greenberg crisis actors. . .

https://www.naturalnews.com/files/No...tSandyHook.pdf

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (14th April 2018)

Thanks
    By Jim Fetzer:

Sunday, April 15, 2018
    On its 5th Anniversary, a Pair of Proofs that Boston was Staged

The Boston bombing was sold as a terrorist attack.

But, while there were bodies missing arms and legs, there was no blood, a physiological impossibility for body parts blown off by explosives.

They used crisis actors who were amputees! We even have the FEMA “actor waiver” contract.

And when they photo-shopped the brothers into the scene, they committed another blunder.

The FBI established that the bombs that exploded were in black nylon backpacks.

But neither of the brothers was wearing the right kind of backpack. Dzhokhar’s backpack was silver, Tamerlan’s was too large!

Because the backpacks don’t match, there wasn’t even probable cause for an arrest, much less for an indictment and conviction at trial. . .

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (16th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The joy bag and the woe bag
    I really like this.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018), enjoy being (19th April 2018), tarka the duck (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Here is the problem:

The Deep State makes use of contractors.

They also have access to foreign troops.
    I believe the United Nations is an arm of the Deep State.

Recently Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show has been reporting updates to observations made in the past about UN vehicles and the blue helmets of UN troops being observed in territory near the United States.

On his website is a story about Instrument Landing System (ILS) towers and Intellistreets intelligent light poles being installed in Cheyenne, Wyoming.

Additionally, Dave Hodges has reported on the same kind of thing as Jim Fetzer in his investigation of the misuse of FEMA drills. See his story on Operation Mountain Guardian, which took place during the Obama administration.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

enjoy being (30th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I thought it was 'common knowledge' that the United Nations is the armature for global governance and that the first attempt after the first world war was The League of Nations, but Russia vetoed it, and strangely enough all of a sudden had their royal families assassinated in following years. The second attempt was from the second world war, where they again promoted the mantra of, Let us not let this (war) happen again and create a body in which we can stop nations going rogue.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), tarka the duck (30th April 2018), WantDisclosure (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    I thought it was 'common knowledge' that the United Nations is the armature for global governance and that the first attempt after the first world war was The League of Nations, but Russia vetoed it, and strangely enough all of a sudden had their royal families assassinated in following years.
    I wasn't aware that Russia vetoed it. That is interesting.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), enjoy being (30th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I thought it was 'common knowledge' that the United Nations is the armature for global governance and that the first attempt after the first world war was The League of Nations, but Russia vetoed it, and strangely enough all of a sudden had their royal families assassinated in following years. The second attempt was from the second world war, where they again promoted the mantra of, Let us not let this (war) happen again and create a body in which we can stop nations going rogue.
    Hi Nothing - what do you mean when you say Russia 'vetoed it'? Vetoed what?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), enjoy being (30th April 2018), WantDisclosure (30th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    Hi Nothing - what do you mean when you say Russia 'vetoed it'? Vetoed what?
    Hi Tarka, hmm you are correct, thanks, wow I am confused now, I was under the impression from a few sources I had seen, probably 10 years ago, that certain events happened a certain way.

But I cannot find any evidence of it, and it is different to what I recall.
    What I recall happened is that the League of Nations was set up, but Russia refused to sign on, or did some such thing to make it fail. But now, from looking again, it is not the case, although Russia didn't join for very long, they did by the looks, and the USA senate refused to join, but it looks to have been in operation until being replaced with the UN.
    Hmm, well thanks for pointing this out, as for some reason I had the wrong information of those details pre UN wrong. Unless there's some kind of Mandella thingy going on.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), WantDisclosure (30th April 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    The fact that you cannot find it on internet doesn't prove that your memory is wrong...keep that in mind, he?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), enjoy being (30th April 2018), WantDisclosure (30th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think it may have been to do with this.
    https://www.unog.ch/80256EDD006AC19C...2?OpenDocument
    The body before, The League of Nations. Tsar Nicolas II was into it, but when others tried to change to League of Nations he wasn't. And there was speculation that that could have been the real reason for the murder of the Romanov's in 1918, and then The League of Nations went ahead.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), Elen (30th April 2018), WantDisclosure (30th April 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I think it may have been to do with this.
    https://www.unog.ch/80256EDD006AC19C...2?OpenDocument
    The body before, The League of Nations. Tsar Nicolas II was into it, but when others tried to change to League of Nations he wasn't. And there was speculation that that could have been the real reason for the murder of the Romanov's in 1918, and then The League of Nations went ahead.
    Yeah...I know that you have an excellent memory, Mr. Nothing!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th April 2018), enjoy being (30th April 2018), WantDisclosure (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by WantDisclosure View Post
    From page 199 (247 of the PDF) of the book Nobody Died at Sandy Hook: It was a FEMA Drill to Promote Gun Control, in the chapter "The Nexus of Tyranny: Tucson, Aurora & Sandy Hook" by Dennis Cimino . . .
    The PDF in question was housed on Mike Adams' Natural News dot com website.

I see the 426 page PDF is still on the internet:

I follow The Goldfish Report on BitChute.

Jim Fetzer is a regular on the program, which focuses on the President of the United States and other world affairs.

There is a lawsuit going on that Jim Fetzer welcomes, where he will defend his research in court. I look forward to his ongoing coverage.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I have the distinction of seeing 1st hand a gun attack...Santa Fe, Texas shooting which was about 10 miles from me. My daughter's high school that same week had a bomb scare that put them on lockdown for the morning hours. She and I both wondered if it was a 'fake' scare but in light of the fact that flash bombs were used in the Santa Fe shooting we both concluded that it wasn't a empty scare.

On the Chaos and the Anti-Thread you can find a play-by-play on the event as it happened...Police and ambulance calls....community chat boards, etc.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2019), Elen (9th February 2019), Kathy (12th February 2019), WantDisclosure (9th February 2019)