Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Use of Crisis Actors

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can see the Deep State taking advantage, but the phenomenon is human, I'm pretty sure. Unless you're saying that most of the shooters have been influenced by these non-humans.

That makes it a different debate.

I think the aliens are jealous. We're smart, adaptive, creative, we persevere, we work well in groups and as individuals.

Because we're easily excited and easily frightened (we're weak relative to natural predators) we could be manipulated that way. We can be reactionary. That would be how they manipulate, since they're staying behind the scenes.

I'm not on board with calling the young activists crisis actors. It's much too facile of a conclusion. They are a force to be joined with. If the rest of us did, we'd beat the Deep State's ass to a pulp. We'd have numbers.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018), tarka the duck (9th April 2018), Wind (9th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I can see the Deep State taking advantage, but the phenomenon is human, I'm pretty sure. Unless you're saying that most of the shooters have been influenced by these non-humans.

That makes it a different debate.

I think the aliens are jealous. We're smart, adaptive, creative, we persevere, we work well in groups and as individuals.

Because we're easily excited and easily frightened (we're weak relative to natural predators) we could be manipulated that way. We can be reactionary. That would be how they manipulate, since they're staying behind the scenes.

I'm not on board with calling the young activists crisis actors. It's much too facile of a conclusion. They are a force to be joined with. If the rest of us did, we'd beat the Deep State's ass to a pulp. We'd have numbers.
    One of the Parkland students said (paraphrasing) that they will win because they will outlive the old guard.

I think they terrify people like Laura Ingram and that's why they've gotten so nasty. It's sad when teenagers conduct themselves with more maturity than adults.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GraceKB For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (8th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018), tarka the duck (9th April 2018), Wind (9th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    There is nothing wrong with being pro-capitalism, in my opinion, if the monetary system—that is, access to financing for small businesses—is honest and fair.

There is nothing wrong with money if the issuance of currency is controlled by the government, providing the government is honest.

Sigh.

If we could only stop thinking in terms of team left and team right.
    capitalism has nothing to do with team right and team left. and its a dead end street as long as people are involved.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (9th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018), tarka the duck (9th April 2018), WantDisclosure (8th April 2018), Wind (9th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    capitalism has nothing to do with team right and team left.
    It does for people who think in terms of partisan politics, which again, I'm not advocating, because partisan squabbling is the exact theater the Deep States likes to keep us divided so they can conquer.

Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    and its a dead end street as long as people are involved.
    Can you be more specific?
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 8th April 2018 at 17:27. Reason: Typo

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018), tarka the duck (9th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Money is the root of (most) evil...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2018), Dreamtimer (9th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018), tarka the duck (9th April 2018), WantDisclosure (10th April 2018), Wind (9th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,101 Times in 11,916 Posts
    the authoritarian is the root of all evil. Now consider which side the authoritarian gravitates to Then consider that side's view of money and economics. Now consider where the power to bias economic policy lay. Then consider what every bi-partisan approach to fair economics has evolved to. Then consider who is doing the bastardization... and then...well, it's a circular curved pointer, in the end always pointing in the same direction. Amen brothers and sisters...We have seen the promised land and it contains no authoritarians in a position to exert influence.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2018), Dreamtimer (9th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), GraceKB (9th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018), tarka the duck (9th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The authoritarian is why anarchy doesn't work. Because there is always the authoritarian who wants to come in and tell you how to live.

When we break down governments we get warlords. They want authority. They want power.

Wars have yet to bring us peace.

When we stop needing, wanting, allowing authority and start to work together then we won't need government, not centralized government anyway.

But how do you stop the busybody who want to run your life and the religious person who wants to run your soul?
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 9th April 2018 at 05:46.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2018), GraceKB (9th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018), palooka's revenge (9th April 2018), tarka the duck (9th April 2018), Wind (9th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    The authoritarian is why anarchy doesn't work. Because there is always the authoritarian who wants to come in and tell you how to live.

When we break down governments we get warlords. They want authority. They want power.

Wars have yet to bring us peace.

When we stop needing, wanting, allowing authority and start to work together then we won't need government, not centralized government anyway.

But how do you stop the busybody who want to run your life and the religious person who wants to run your soul?
    By ignoring these clowns. Thinking for yourself is hard to do when you run with the crowd. Don’t run with the crowd.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2018), GraceKB (9th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018), palooka's revenge (9th April 2018), Wind (9th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The crisis actor and Qanon stuff are wondrous distractors. And the corporations are taking more and more.
    Absolutely.

As long as everyone is speculating and fantasising about these ridiculous theories being pushed,
    no one is talking seriously about the the real issues. Society is distracted by outrageous suggestions
    such as arming teachers and the discussion is deflected … again. People continue to listen to those
    whose plan it is to derail the entire conversation until, eventually, the news cycle moves on in its
    two week cycle of “thoughts and prayers”, people forget and nothing changes … again ...

Actually, nothing will change because too many people don’t actually want something done.
    They want it to remain a problem because they have a vested interest in it remaining a problem.
    If your power, income, and influence comes from the fact that you’re fighting against a problem,
    you don’t want that problem to disappear…

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2018), Dreamtimer (18th February 2019), Dumpster Diver (10th April 2018), Elen (9th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2018), GraceKB (9th April 2018), Kathy (9th April 2018), palooka's revenge (9th April 2018), Wind (9th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I suppose this is just as good a place as any for this recent diary entry.

The arena.
    Its bright lights and shimmering scenes.
    Chewing gum plastered under seat, back of knee.
    Hotdog residue wafting all about.
    Pungent layers of sweat riddled excitement and blame,
    That's painted over each year, with a hard glossy coat.
    One to make us forget, why we vote.
    One to make the arena look worthy.
    It certainly fools many.
    Chromed up.
    Throwing their currents into the swamp.
    Singing all number of praises to their chosen imaginings.
    Seemingly oblivious to the bouncy castle's rule, with its bouncy castle rules.
    Lost in the slow masticurbation of reflected inferred greatness.
    The grand splintered stage threatening many a membrane,
    least not the barefooted pride of lyin' to self,
    coz the cats got the cream.
    Pomp and ceremony in the arena,
    in laughable leafy dollops.
    As lord locusts gather to strip bare the bouquets,
    banquet over the intricacies.
    Clamour to find a way through to a next time.
    Not often able to face the same errors,
    in the same era.
    as the last time.
    So many offensives taken.
    So many excuses
    So many convoluted excuses.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th April 2018), Elen (10th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2018), GraceKB (10th April 2018), Wind (10th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Money is the root of (most) evil...
    I think it might be more like 50-50 money and ego, as in thinking one is superior.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    The book Nobody Died at Sandy Hook, co-edited by Jim Fetzer and Mike Palecek, was banned by Amazon in 2015.
    There is a free 426 page PDF of this first edition available on the Natural News dot com website.

From (not a copy and paste but manually transcribed/typed by me) the Table of Contents, here are the topics discussed by various contributors:

Preface
    Mike Palecek / Some Conspiracy Theories are True

Contributors

Prologue
    Jim Fetzer / Thinking about Sandy Hook: Reality or Illusion?

Part I: Early indications something was wrong

1. James F. Tracy / Medical Examiner: More Questions than answers
    2. Dr. Eowyn / Six Signs Sandy Hook Elementary School was Closed
    3. Jim Fetzer / Wolfgang Halbig Goes for the Jugular in his FOIA Hearing
    4. Jim Fetzer & Dennis Cimino Shannon Hicks denies staging her "iconic" photograph

Part II How we know Sandy Hook was an illusion

5. Vivian Lee / Top Ten Reasons: Sandy Hook was an Elaborate Hoax
    6. Jim Fetzer / Even Obama officials confirmed that it was a drill
    7. Allan William Powell (with Kelley Watt) Fixing a Prop: Furnishing the Lanza Home
    8. Allan William Powell / Setting the Stage: Refurbishing the School

Part III: Further Proof Nobody died at Sandy Hook

9. Dr. Eowyn / No one died at Sandy Hook: The Social Security Death Index
    10. Dr. Eowyn & Jim Fetzer / Sandy Hook: CT crime data confirms FBI Report
    11. Jim Fetzer & Kelley Watt / Are Sandy Hook skeptics delusional with "twisted minds"?
    12. Sterling Harwood / Every Grain of Sandy Hook: Snopes.com & plausible deniability

Epilogue

Dennis Cimino / The Nexus of Tyranny: Tucson, Aurora and Sandy Hook

Afterword

Nick Kollerstrom / Sandy Hook: Analogies with the 7/7 London Bombings

Appendices

Appendix A: The FEMA Manual for the Sandy Hook Drill

Appendix B: Nick Kollerstrom / The 2 Children and their Homes

Appendix C: James F. Tracy / Sandy Hook School Massacre Timeline

Appendix D: Crime Prevention Research Center: Comparing Murder and Homicide Rates before and after Gun Bans.

Index

https://www.naturalnews.com/files/No...tSandyHook.pdf

24. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,101 Times in 11,916 Posts
    By ignoring these clowns. Thinking for yourself is hard to do when you run with the crowd. Don’t run with the crowd.
    Running to get ahead of the crowd just makes one the chief misanthrope...hardly a path to Nirvana
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th April 2018), palooka's revenge (10th April 2018), tarka the duck (30th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Running to get ahead of the crowd just makes one the chief misanthrope...hardly a path to Nirvana
    My own approach is to look at what the crowd is doing, and if I feel that they're headed the wrong way, then I will tell them that, and then I'll also tell them why. Hopefully this will then lead to a constructive debate from which at least one of us will garner some wisdom.

Yet, if after that debate — or in the absence of the crowd's willingness to entertain such a debate — I am still convinced that they would be wrong and that I would be right, then I will leave them to run wherever they want to go, while I would be worrying about their fate on the one hand and hoping that they'll eventually learn their lesson on the other hand, even if it is the hard way.

And meanwhile, I myself will be running where I think it is best to go. So I am neither running with the crowd, nor am I trying to run ahead of them. It is not my intention to be a maverick, but if that's what the circumstances cause me to be, then that's what I will be. My morals, my honor and my integrity are neither negotiable nor are they for sale — see my signature.

I do not see myself as a leader but as a way-shower. I advise and I try setting the example. Yet, some people are hard-learners, and they need several (hard) lessons before they will acknowledge that there are things out there that are greater than their egos. But in the end, I will still bear them compassion, and I will still try to help them, if I can.

But then again, there are always those who will never learn, because their egos will always weigh in heavier than reality itself. At that point, there isn't much that I or anyone else can do for them anymore. C'est la vie.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2018), GraceKB (10th April 2018), palooka's revenge (10th April 2018), tarka the duck (30th April 2018), Wind (10th April 2018)

Thanks
    The late Dave McGowan took apart some video of the Boston bombing frame by frame and made a good case that it was a hoax. The blood was a weird color and there were other things that didn't add up. He was on Caravan to Midnight, the show that John B Wells started after Coast to Coast fired him. McGowan was chain smoking during the show and Wells made the comment that Dave should be careful or he might end up with a strange form of cancer. Within months Dave was diagnosed with cancer that killed him, but I digress.

What I'm getting at is that it's certainly possible for tptb to stage these mass shootings or stage a bombing in the case above. What has happened though is greedy, soulless opportunists jumped on the bandwagon, exploiting people's fear and now everything is a hoax. But everything IS NOT a hoax. Real people die and their real loved ones suffer.

Fetzer claimed that the Pulse nightclub shooting was a hoax. Nobody died, blah, blah...same sh*t he always says. I'm not sure what happened but he had to change that worn out tune so now he claims that no one died until SWAT arrived and killed 49 people.
    He, and those like him know who their audience is and which buttons to push. The so-called alt right loves to hear that Hillary is eating children on her pizza. All they have to do is mention that Soros and antifa are behind the latest tragedy as well as those in the future and they have a couple thousand more followers. Toss in a few more pejoratives like libtards and snowflakes and you're good to go.

Aragon's post above say's it all. imo. Hopefully more people will trust their own instincts, question those that claim to be experts, and draw their own conclusions, or just admit that they don't know.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GraceKB For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2018), palooka's revenge (10th April 2018)