Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Use of Crisis Actors

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GraceKB View Post
    Thanks for the invite. I looked at it briefly last night and I'm not sure what that thread is about but I'll check it out again.

Re the woo; normally I'm glad to run into someone that has similar interests but when I tried to frame in my own mind how I see the state of world events as a type of disclosure it wasn't that easy. I'm not sure I'm ready to expose my woo-ness to the world. Add to that, since signing up here, I've become painfully aware of just how rusty I am at all this (forum posting, that is.) I had to think back to the last time I participated on a forum and it was 2010 and that forum was set up different than this one. As an example, I have no idea how to combine different posts in my reply. It's a small thing but it helps when trying to get a point across.

When I joined I didn't think about all of the above because I was focused on speaking out against those that don't think twice about re-victimizing people that already have a full plate. Fetzer, Dammegard, Smallstone and others disgust me and those that blindly follow and spread their garbage run a close second. I don't believe that the OP has spent any time what-so-ever looking into alternate views. My guess is, the theory was already there and any research done was to prop up that theory.

Anyway, I appreciate those that have reached out to me and wanted to make it known even if it is off topic.
    I wasn't suggesting a look at the whole thread. Just my comment and specifically the what-if noted in italics. Such would highly likely qualify for the woo box, no?

No, absolutely NO pressure from me toward you to expose your woo-ness.

Namaste...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th April 2018), Elen (6th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th April 2018), GraceKB (7th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by palooka's revenge View Post
    I wasn't suggesting a look at the whole thread. Just my comment and specifically the what-if noted in italics. Such would highly likely qualify for the woo box, no?

No, absolutely NO pressure from me toward you to expose your woo-ness.

Namaste...
    Hey, this forum is absolutely packed with woo-woo weirdos. We revel in each other’s wacked-out weirdness. So if you can’t be woo here, where else can you express yourself? In front of a mirror?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018), Wind (6th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Express yourself in front of a mirror too much and you might invite something in...something a little too woo...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,183 Times in 11,956 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Express yourself in front of a mirror too much and you might invite something in...something a little too woo...
    Nothing to worry about until you're looking in the mirror and asking yourself, "Who is that?!"
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2018), Dreamtimer (6th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Nothing to worry about until you're looking in the mirror and asking yourself, "Who is that?!"

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    ...oh, oh. Someone’s been reading too much Tracy Twyman...

Btw, facing down daemons is the whole point, no?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2018), Dreamtimer (6th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm good with facing them down. It doesn't seem to be good practice to open doors and invite them in, though.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,183 Times in 11,956 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Very cool...rock and rock...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2018), Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    I'm good with facing them down. It doesn't seem to be good practice to open doors and invite them in, though.
    Perhaps you’re right, there is one scary looking dude in my mirror...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2018), Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    On Jim Fetzer’s blog posted Thursday, March 15, 2018 is a story about the February 14, 2018 Parkland, Florida shooting. The story is by Dan Cromer, posted March 13, 2018 on the State of the Nation website.
    The story in question has a title of “Operation Hogg Wash Blown Wide Open.”

There is now a Part II.

OPERATION HOGG WASH BLOWN WIDE OPEN—Part 2
    Posted on April 5, 2018 by State of the Nation

DAVID HOGG: Just who is this kid?!

A new CIA MKUltra Star is born, but like every supernova, Deep State pawn David Hogg will flame out as quickly as he appeared.

You talk about an op!

Black op and psyop.

CIA op and COINTELPRO op.

Gladio op and NDAA op.

No! We’re not really talking about an operation here.

We’re talking about an operative*.

*op is also short for operative

DAVID HOGG, the operative

The Parkland shooting is perhaps the most successful false flag mass shooting in U.S. history where it concerns gun-grabbing operations. See: Florida’s Unconstitutional Gun Control Legislation Only The Beginning

Why?

Because of a super-slick MKUltra mind-controlled con man named of David Hogg.

If you want to see such a CIA creation in action, then view this proverbial piece of work on the set: David Hogg Goes Hogg Wild During Prime Time! (video) . . .

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=97546
    This is a long article with several other links embedded in it.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (7th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Keep Trying,

Mainstream media is bunk and so is a LOT of alternative right. The crisis actors scenario may be applicable in some fiascos but it's a huge stretch to call most mass shooting victims crisis actors. What is it about Fetzer that strikes you as highly credible?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2018), GraceKB (7th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    What is it about Fetzer that strikes you as highly credible?
    His work.

I also don't think in terms of right and left. I think that is a HUGE mistake.

I say listen to and read articles from people who have done the painstaking, hard work of thoroughly investigating these events. Jim Fetzer is one of them.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018)

Thanks
    From my previous post:

OPERATION HOGG WASH BLOWN WIDE OPEN—Part 2
    Posted on April 5, 2018 by State of the Nation

A new CIA MKUltra Star is born, but like every supernova, Deep State pawn David Hogg will flame out as quickly as he appeared.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=97546
    From the thread “Outrageous Censorship at YouTube”:

This YouTuber features researcher Jim Fetzer in a regular report about POTUS (President of the United States) and generally what’s going on.

In this episode it is pointed out that YouTube has deleted the channel of UK radio host Richie Allen after he interviewed Jim about the Parkland, Florida school shooting, which Jim has apparently surmised was staged using crisis actors.
    The YouTuber I referred to is Louisa of The Goldfish Report, which also got deleted by YouTube.

She has established a channel now on BitChute:

First published at 18:54 UTC on March 3rd, 2018.

On The GoldFish Report No. 200 Louisa welcomes Miles Johnston from The Bases Project in the UK, Sgt. Daniel Brad MacBolen, III USAF and Winston Shrout of Solutions in Commerce and GFR Country Roads Co-Host, to a Round Table discussion about MK ULTRA Mind Control. Topics discussed include an inside Aquarius Group Operation Briefing document from www.stopthecrime.net., which highlight Mind Control experiments since the 1940's , the methods, the people behind it, and their agenda un until [sic] current use. Also included is a discussion about the use of Microwave Towers used for mass mind control that incite crowds to riot and the use of psychotrophic medications which interact with radio frequencies that can trigger violence or discord. Examples of this are discussed as well as the targeting of individuals based on their individual "Primary Frequency" which according to this document is as unique to each individual as their fingerprints are. . . .
    Link to Aquarius Group Briefing Document: http://www.stopthecrime.net/COMM%201...G001%20(1).pdf

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hh24b1rHPVOa/
    To listen and view, click on the link above.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    The YouTuber I referred to is Louisa of The Goldfish Report, which also got deleted by YouTube.

She has established a channel now on BitChute . . .
    The Round Table discussion about MK ULTRA Mind Control in the link I posted includes a guest that I had not heard of before: Sgt. Daniel Brad MacBolen III.

I put the video on pause because I can see that clearly he is very knowledgeable, and I wanted to do a search on his work.

I see that there has been a thread on TOT about this individual:

A new whistleblower of the highest caliber - SGT DANIEL BRAD MACBOLEN III

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Hey, this forum is absolutely packed with woo-woo weirdos. We revel in each other’s wacked-out weirdness. So if you can’t be woo here, where else can you express yourself? In front of a mirror?
    The operative word was comfortable in case you missed it.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GraceKB For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (7th April 2018), Kathy (8th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)