Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Use of Crisis Actors

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I, for one, revel in the fact that I’m a cowboy...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd April 2018), Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd April 2018), GraceKB (2nd April 2018), tarka the duck (5th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I, for one, revel in the fact that I’m a cowboy...
    Lol, but your cape...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GraceKB For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd April 2018), Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd April 2018), tarka the duck (5th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GraceKB View Post
    Lol, but your cape...
    Those are actually folded bat wings...

...unlike Superman’s who only has them because he’s vain.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd April 2018), Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd April 2018), GraceKB (3rd April 2018), tarka the duck (5th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    The one thing that bothers me that I see often in posts. The idea of emotion as a bad thing and I know from whence it comes. People use a 'lack' of emotion as a mark of reason, but it can be carried beyond a healthy level. Intellectualizing emotional issues is a psychological dysfunction not a mark of superiority. And going a step further a lack of emotion can be reflective of sociopathy which is nothing to be proud of no matter how it is manipulated by the sociopath.

Current brain research suggests that individuals that 'evidence' high emotional reactivity, I'll call it, high emotional functioning are people who have opened a 'window' to higher level functioning in all its variation. Higher reasoning, higher openness, higher critical thinking, higher ability to countenance ambiguity (and this is a big one as it facilitates innovation and problem solving). In a word, the very antithesis of the double-bind conundrum that plagues so many, if not virtually all personalities with a tendency toward authoritarianism.

Solid brain science and research supports this. As time moves on, we discover more and more of the underpinnings of both functional and dysfunctional behaviors. Many of which have their origin in genetics. Add a spoonful of dysfunctional nurturing and we have what we call modern society. As our current parenting takes place most often in the psychological realm of auto-piloting is it any wonder we are screwed, for now at least.
    PDG wisdom in the words of those 3 paragraphs!

To put them another way, you can't bake a cake without both halves of the recipe. Specifically, the mind and the emotions in communion, each with the other...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd April 2018), GraceKB (3rd April 2018), tarka the duck (5th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Our Vice President shot someone in the face. A doctor. There was so much controversy that when the man regained consciousness in the hospital he actually apologized for any upset he might have caused. Because he was shot. In the face. And unconscious.

Cheney shot him.

It was that phenomenon where you're so focused on your target you don't notice what's between you and your target. Cheney was following a target, swinging his gun around, not paying attention, and shot the elderly doctor in the face.

And the doctor apologized when he awoke. Not Cheney. He never did anything wrong. He doesn't regret anything. He's the one who said that sometimes you have to go over to the dark side.

I guess Joe Six-Pack thinks that's A-OK. I mean Cheney was VP. And the liberal media just wouldn't shut up, would they?

That's an example of how screwed up the gun issue is in our country.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd April 2018), GraceKB (3rd April 2018), tarka the duck (5th April 2018), Wind (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    Hahaha! 😀 So you noticed that too?!! I'm not paranoid ...!
    I noticed and I waited. I waited to see if he'd come back and answer. It also happened with me before. I waited then, too. Same result. I'm 'emotional' and he's outta here.

Conversations need to continue even when people are passionate. Anything people really care about is going to bring that forth.

If people have solid positions they should be able to discuss and argue with ease, because they stand on firm ground. imo.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018), Wind (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    An idealist has to hide, to a certain degree, these qualities so they don't get targeted. I learned that the hard way when I was young. It's part of why I'm not an overt activist. My activism is constant but subtle. No signs and marching. No Foundations.

This little story shows how some people recognize the dynamic that exists:

Tiffany Haddish got some advice from Jada Pinkett Smith. Jada told her, "Don't advertise what you're going to do. Don't tell everyone what your next project is or what you really want to do. People will undermine you. They'll try to make you fail. Just do your thing and keep your head down."

This advice is coming from a Hollywood celebrity and it is spot on.

Don't go blabbing your mission to everyone. Just do it and live it. You'll catch 'em unawares that way.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018), Wind (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    In the following video, host Louisa of "The Goldfish Report" talks about her own daughter's school, which is scheduled to have one of these active shooter drills, in April sometime, where the students have been told, "You're going to be scared." Needless to say, Louisa is angry, and so would I be.
    I am watching another episode of “The Goldfish Report,” which is now on BitChute after YouTube deleted Louisa’s channel.

Louisa has a regular feature called “POTUS Report,” where she focuses on The President of the United States and world affairs with Jim Fetzer as a regular guest.

Jim just mentioned Steve Pieczenik in reference to the Parkland shooting.

Here is a post by Steve regarding crisis actors:

Crisis Actors Commit Treason!
    October 21, 2017 Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD

Crisis Actors for Hire: Ready to Create Another False Flag and Treason!

Thanks to one of my emailers, Kristie Oaks, who made me aware that a new batch of “phony Americans” are willing to prostitute themselves out as ‘crisis actors’ for an impending ersatz crisis. Nothing is more repulsive to me than a man, woman or child who is willing to sell his/her integrity for a few shekels to betray this country in an absurd event: the false flag .

“Sandy Hook”, a complete fiasco of reality, underscored the degree to which local/ state police and Connecticut officials are willing to “whore themselves” for a few million dollars. The Newtown School had already been closed for asbestos contamination prior to the event. Yet, the idiot denizens of this Connecticut town/state were willing to partake in an Obama/Holder act of treason akin to shouting ‘fire’ in a movie theater [for which one would be arrested ASAP!].

Not one of the crisis actors was arrested. Lets consider that the governor, the bureaucrats, and the local citizens conspired in one of the most pathetic scenarios of a non-existent autistic boy not-committing an act of terror/massive child-killing. #Fake News played up the volume of this farce but journalists who dared to question or declared the event false were demonetized, sued, fired or all of the above. Sounds like East Berlin? Communist Russia?….you betcha, same tactics.

If anyone wants to know how Hitler or Stalin rose to power, watch the Jewish crisis actors happily partake in this farce of death and dying with outright righteous indignation. Next… ask why American Jews lament that there is rising anti-Semitism as another false flag accompanied by another cadre act-out another non-massive death scene in Las Vegas.

Anyone who saw the movie “Bugsy” would realize that most of the gambling institutions in Las Vegas were owned and run by the Jewish/Italian Mafia [Meyer Lanksy, Kleiman, Luciano, et.al.]. What most people did not know is that Italians were not welcomed in Las Vegas so the Jews – the boorish Shelly Adelson as well as Steve Wynn hooked up with the sanctimonious Mormons. Mormons purvey all that they were forbidden to partake: alcohol, sex, gambling, smoking, drinking Coca Cola. Today there is no Joseph Smith prohibition against running these dens of iniquity.

Let’s review the advertisement for a new group of crisis actors scheduled for an ‘impending disaster’ of 10/31/17- 11/2/17 in Oklahoma City. There is also a ‘suspicious craiglist’ soliciting crisis actors for an antifa rally on 11/3-5/17 in Orangeburg, N.C. area. In this particular scenario, the National Guard Reserve Unit will ‘make the decontamination process’ as ‘realistic as possible’.

The ad reads as follows: “…all crisis actors have to be vetted to gain entry within the Orangeburg military base.”

Shocker!

American taxpayers are wasting countless millions of dollars for a group of fools who plan a nonsensical mass shooting in order to choose any one of these unrealistic outcomes:

• disarm
    • go see a psychiatrist, take more prescription drugs
    • avoid schools in rich Conn. towns
    • avoid Las Vegas.

There is an underlying asinine assumption that false flags are legitimate exercises of the USG which have no need for prosecution. Why has no one yet sued the federal USG for creating ‘scenarios of terror’ as well as committing felonies which threaten the integrity and safety of our republic?

It is about time that truthers start to sue the feds, congress, and state/local officials for a panoply of felonious activities. In a dysfunctional world where American politicians have initiated wars which last for sixteen years [Afghanistan]; it’s time that the Republic awaken from its stupor and finish the farce entitled ‘Federal /State Govt’.

America must retain this one truth: the individual is always superior to the collective in the USG. We must fight until that point will be made clear. Perhaps, like our founding fathers who endured real violence and real bullets; citizens must fight the stupidity /arrogance of our political elite. No one is above the law.

Let us not forget the New Hampshire motto;

“Live free or die!”

http://stevepieczenik.com/crisis-actors-commit-treason/
    I am new to the work of Steve Pieczenik.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd April 2018), GraceKB (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Our Vice President shot someone in the face. A doctor. There was so much controversy that when the man regained consciousness in the hospital he actually apologized for any upset he might have caused. Because he was shot. In the face. And unconscious.

Cheney shot him.

It was that phenomenon where you're so focused on your target you don't notice what's between you and your target. Cheney was following a target, swinging his gun around, not paying attention, and shot the elderly doctor in the face.

And the doctor apologized when he awoke. Not Cheney. He never did anything wrong. He doesn't regret anything. He's the one who said that sometimes you have to go over to the dark side.

I guess Joe Six-Pack thinks that's A-OK. I mean Cheney was VP. And the liberal media just wouldn't shut up, would they?

That's an example of how screwed up the gun issue is in our country.
    I was hunting with a friend and his younger brother and just as I was about to pull the trigger...I mean just (squeeze don't jerk the trigger) the younger brother stood up from a squatting position with the back of his head about 2 feet from the barrel of my gun. That scared the you know what out of me.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), GraceKB (3rd April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

Cheney shot him.

It was that phenomenon where you're so focused on your target you don't notice what's between you and your target. Cheney was following a target, swinging his gun around, not paying attention, and shot the elderly doctor in the face. [...]
    Here's how it happened...

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd April 2018), GraceKB (3rd April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Keep Trying, to my knowledge no one has ever been accused or even investigated for being involved in a shooting hoax. The ones that cry hoax all the time continue to shoot themselves in the foot (pun intended) with extremist rhetoric (in the above case, Italian/ Jews and antifa) instead of bringing forth some solid evidence. In the Project Camelot interview I mentioned, Jim Fetzer did the same thing and Kerry called his diatribe evidence. It's not evidence, it's conjecture.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GraceKB For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    Keep Trying, to my knowledge no one has ever been accused or even investigated for being involved in a shooting hoax.
    What is your point there?

What do you define as "shooting hoax"?

Thanks
    What is your point there?

What do you define as "shooting hoax"?
    My point is Steve Piecznik asked why no one has been arrested. Was it really that cryptic?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GraceKB For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th April 2018), tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    My point is Steve Piecznik asked why no one has been arrested.
    His reference in the article is to the Sandy Hook shooting, which is the most blatant example of the modus operandi of the Deep State, because in that particular event, all of the deaths were fake.

The point he is making is that the crisis actors who were used in that hoax were not arrested, but ”journalists who dared to question or declared the event false were demonetized, sued, fired or all of the above.”

27. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

tarka the duck (7th April 2018)

Thanks
    I am new to the work of Steve Pieczenik.
    His bio:

Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and the co-creator of the New York Times best-selling “Tom Clancy’s Op-Center” and “Tom Clancy’s Net Force” book series. He is also one of the world’s most experienced international crisis managers and hostage negotiators. His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for five U.S. administrations.

Dr. Pieczenik received his B.A. from Cornell University,trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an M.D. from Cornell University Medical College and a Ph.D. in International Relations from M.I.T.

He was the first psychiatrist ever to receive a PhD. focusing on international relations, and is the only psychiatrist to ever have served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State. He served four presidents as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Bush Sr. and was a Senior Policy Planner under president Reagan. Dr. Pieczenik worked directly with, and reported directly to, Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker, as well as the respective White Houses. Dr. Pieczenik was drafted into the Vietnam War. He was assigned in the Public Health Services with the rank of Navy Captain (0-6) to run three psychiatric wards at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Washington, D.C., including a ward where serial killers were housed. He was subsequently offered a promotion to Rear Admiral (0-7), which he refused on the grounds that he felt honored enough to serve his country, did not want to take a pension and wished to return to civilian life to follow his passions as a physician, entrepreneur and novelist.

Dr. Pieczenik is an expert in psychological warfare, political psychology, regime change, intelligence, counterintelligence and covert operations. During his career as a senior State Department official, Dr. Pieczenik utilized his unique abilities and expertise to develop strategies and tactics that were instrumental in resolving major conflicts in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Europe and the United States.

Dr. Pieczenik was the principal International Crisis Manager and Hostage Negotiator under Secretaries Kissinger and Vance. During this time he developed conflict resolution techniques that were instrumental in saving over five hundred hostages in different terrorist episodes, including the Hanafi Muslim Siege in Washington, DC, the TWA Croatian Hijacking, the Aldo Moro Kidnapping, the JRA Hijacking, the PLO Hijacking, and many other incidents involving terrorists such as Idi Amin, Muammar Quaddafi, Carlos, FARC, Abu Nidal and Saddam Hussein. Based on these experiences, Dr. Pieczenik, along with other senior officials at the State Department developed the mandate to create Delta Force and other quick-strike special forces units that could be used in future hostage situations and international crises. Dr. Pieczenik resigned over President Carter’s handling of the Iran Hostage siege. He was recruited by Dr. Richard Solomon to the RAND Corporation in Santa Monica, CA to develop the strategy and tactics using the principles of psychological warfare to dismantle the Soviet Union without the use of military force.

He was subsequently recruited into the Reagan Policy Planning Staff at the State Department. While at the State Department, Dr. Pieczenik was tasked with creating and implementing regime change in Panama to overthrow General Manuel Noriega. As a result, General Noriega repeatedly accused Dr. Pieczenik in the Panamanian newspaper, La Critica, of being an “assassin” and neutralizing several of Noriega’s associates. This is a charge Dr. Pieczenik neither confirms nor denies.

Dr. Pieczenik helped develop negotiation strategies for major U.S.- Soviet arms control summits under the Reagan administration. He was also involved in advising senior officials on important psycho-political dynamics and conflict mediation strategies for President Carter’s successful Camp David Peace Conference. In 1991, Dr. Pieczenik was a chief architect of the Cambodian Peace Conference in Paris.

He has worked with Dr. Richard Solomon to develop the theoretical basis for the Chinese Negotiating Behavioral Strategy, a classic in transcultural negotiations.

Dr. Pieczenik continues to volunteer his time and expertise as a consultant to the Department of Defense. He does not accept any remuneration for his services. He felt honored to work for his country that adopted him as a refugee and saved his family from extermination in the Holocaust. He has made it his life-long commitment to work to protect and preserve America’s liberties and freedoms, even when it meant going against the president of the United States and the very organizations with which he was working. To this day he still strongly believes in the integrity of the Office of the Presidency and the Republic, both of which must be bereft of corruption, deception, betrayal, collusion and crony capitalism by any and all parties, including financial, political, medical, pharmaceutical and academic special interests. His basic belief is that no one person is indispensable to the viability of State.

Dr. Pieczenik has started several successful companies, employing his methodologies in various industries, including investment banking, publishing, television/film and medicine. He has been directly involved as an Angel Investor with starting twenty-eight companies.

http://stevepieczenik.com/about/
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 3rd April 2018 at 13:54. Reason: Format