Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sherry Beall Interview of Robert David Steele Published February 24, 2018

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have to apologise in advance for the exasperated tone of this post, and my tendency
    to rant, but listening to RDS is utterly excruciating. Never forget - if he really was a
    clandestine CIA operative, then he’s trained to be a professional liar. As an example:
    check the nominees for the Nobel prize for which he claims to have been nominated -
    his name is not there.
    https://www.nobelprize.org/nominatio...rch_people.php

His wilful ignorance with regard to China is mind boggling. As Human Rights Watch states
    China has “one of the strictest online censorship regimes in the world, limited the provision
    of censorship circumvention tools and strengthened ideological control over
    education and mass media in 2017”
    Yet RDS speaks glowing of China offering “diversity and opportunity” and “opportunities above
    everyone else?” Seriously? Has he any idea of the offensive against human rights that Xi Jinping
    is implementing?

I wonder what his stance is on the invasion and slow annihilation of Tibet.
    Or the recent bid to abolish term limits on the presidency so that Xi Jinping can stay in power for life.

BTW, India isn’t the “largest Muslim country after Indonesia”. Pakistan is.

And then, of course, we have the inevitable and sadly predictable, “It’s all the fault of those pesky Jews”...
    In the fiction according to RDS, “Modi is owned by the Zionists … India is being undermined and retarded
    by design … because Modi has been corrupted and Israel has been bargaining and bribing and blackmailing
    the officials, India is a lost country until Modi frees himself from the Zionist forces that are trying to to
    turn India into another slave camp."
    Keep Trying - what on earth is he on about? It makes absolutely no sense and as he rarely provides sources,
    I don’t have a clue - other than his bog-standard anti semitism, of course.

According to RDS, Eric Schmidt controls the internet - Steele shows his true colours as he spits out the words
    “Ashkenazi Jew, Eric Schmidt controls the internet” with such contempt.
    Where did he get the idea that Schmidt is Jewish? Of what relevance is that anyway???

RDS assures us that he hates “Zionists”, not “Jews” - yeah, right - but then, why is it that, at 20.04, he speaks
    of the “Jewish cabal”?

And then, sickeningly, he waxes lyrical about how wonderful ‘Jews’ are - “Judaism is good. Jews are good. The Jewish religion
    is good. Everything every loyal Jew in the USA does is good.”
    Oh please. Does anyone actually fall for this stuff? “Jews are good” is the equivalent of Richard B Spencer claiming that some
    of his best friends are black, as if that somehow proves he’s not a rampant racist. Nice try RDS, but your bigotry is so
    transparent.

Nothing in this world is 100 percent. 'Jews' aren’t 'good' any more than 'Jews' are 'bad'.

I only managed to stick it up to 42.00 - did he say anything that made any sense after that?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018), Dreamtimer (28th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th March 2018), Elen (20th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    I have to apologise in advance for the exasperated tone of this post, and my tendency
    to rant, but listening to RDS is utterly excruciating. Never forget - if he really was a
    clandestine CIA operative, then he’s trained to be a professional liar. As an example:
    check the nominees for the Nobel prize for which he claims to have been nominated -
    his name is not there.
    https://www.nobelprize.org/nominatio...rch_people.php

His wilful ignorance with regard to China is mind boggling. As Human Rights Watch states
    China has “one of the strictest online censorship regimes in the world, limited the provision
    of censorship circumvention tools and strengthened ideological control over
    education and mass media in 2017”
    Yet RDS speaks glowing of China offering “diversity and opportunity” and “opportunities above
    everyone else?” Seriously? Has he any idea of the offensive against human rights that Xi Jinping
    is implementing?

I wonder what his stance is on the invasion and slow annihilation of Tibet.
    Or the recent bid to abolish term limits on the presidency so that Xi Jinping can stay in power for life.

BTW, India isn’t the “largest Muslim country after Indonesia”. Pakistan is.

And then, of course, we have the inevitable and sadly predictable, “It’s all the fault of those pesky Jews”...
    In the fiction according to RDS, “Modi is owned by the Zionists … India is being undermined and retarded
    by design … because Modi has been corrupted and Israel has been bargaining and bribing and blackmailing
    the officials, India is a lost country until Modi frees himself from the Zionist forces that are trying to to
    turn India into another slave camp."
    Keep Trying - what on earth is he on about? It makes absolutely no sense and as he rarely provides sources,
    I don’t have a clue - other than his bog-standard anti semitism, of course.

According to RDS, Eric Schmidt controls the internet - Steele shows his true colours as he spits out the words
    “Ashkenazi Jew, Eric Schmidt controls the internet” with such contempt.
    Where did he get the idea that Schmidt is Jewish? Of what relevance is that anyway???

RDS assures us that he hates “Zionists”, not “Jews” - yeah, right - but then, why is it that, at 20.04, he speaks
    of the “Jewish cabal”?

And then, sickeningly, he waxes lyrical about how wonderful ‘Jews’ are - “Judaism is good. Jews are good. The Jewish religion
    is good. Everything every loyal Jew in the USA does is good.”
    Oh please. Does anyone actually fall for this stuff? “Jews are good” is the equivalent of Richard B Spencer claiming that some
    of his best friends are black, as if that somehow proves he’s not a rampant racist. Nice try RDS, but your bigotry is so
    transparent.

Nothing in this world is 100 percent. 'Jews' aren’t 'good' any more than 'Jews' are 'bad'.

I only managed to stick it up to 42.00 - did he say anything that made any sense after that?
    He never said anything ''before" that that made any sense and I didn't even listen to it. There is something very seriously wrong with that individual.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018), Dreamtimer (28th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th March 2018), Elen (20th March 2018), tarka the duck (20th March 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Rant on Tarka, interesting points to ponder...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018), Dreamtimer (20th March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018), tarka the duck (20th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Sherry Beall has the YouTube channel "A Right to Know." I learned about her work during my research done for the thread "Outrageous Censorship at YouTube."
    I’m on Sherry Beall’s mailing list, so I’ve received an email about her upcoming interview of Joaquim Hagopian.

Joaquim is a former Army Officer who also has experience as a Clinical Psychologist, and he has written a book about pedophilia. He is featured on Robert David Steele’s website.

The title of the book is Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State:

Joaquim also has a blog. Here is the first paragraph of a post dated March 7, 2018 about Chapter 15 of the book, "Satan and Pedophilia Rule Hollywood":

Rod Serling was the early television pioneer and visionary who created one of the best television shows in history - “The Twilight Zone.” His creative thread starting in 1959 through the early 1960s brought to American families glued weekly to their television sets plentiful philosophical food for thought to ponder our mysterious universe until next week’s equally evocative episode. One show in particular divulged how suburbanite America can easily be taken over by planting seeds of fear and suspicion that quickly morph into extreme paranoia and murderous violence by an unseen outside invasive force targeting America in an episode entitled “The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street.”[1] The underlying theme and message are delivered throughout the show’s half-hour plotline but summarized in the imitable, wise and sobering afterthoughts by the series creator himself:

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices - to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill - and suspicion can destroy - and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own - for the children - and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is — that these things cannot be confined - to the Twilight Zone.[2]

This incisive morsel of truth offered the public nearly six decades ago during television’s golden age can just as easily speak to and be applied to the humans living today. But instead of the unseen alien invaders insidiously destroying us, preying on our vulnerabilities, fears and vices, it’s the planetary controllers, the ruling elite bent on dividing and conquering us in every way imaginable to the point of utter self-destruction.[3] Deceptive manipulation of staged world events as presented through mainstream media’s sleight-of-hand lens,[4] with carefully coordinated collusion from the Hollywood propaganda machine, is busily shaping and determining our very values, beliefs, and perceptions of reality, now on a global scale. But a dark and demonic Luciferian worshipping elite is our invasive alien enemy currently out to destroy us, and there’s no more powerful weapon being used against us than the barrage of movies, television, music, and video game filth and garbage spewing out of the entertainment capital of the world - pedophilia controlled Hollywood. This presentation will unveil the child raping wizard known as Hollywood, frantically pulling the levers and strings behind the Oz-like screen, in a vain attempt to keep us ignorant in the dark, distracted, possessed and controlled by Lucifer’s earthly power and dominion.

https://empireexposed.blogspot.co.id/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (1st April 2018), Elen (28th March 2018)

Thanks
    I’m on Sherry Beall’s mailing list, so I’ve received an email about her upcoming interview of Joaquim Hagopian.
    I saw Sherry's post on Twitter yesterday linking the YouTube video, but the video was a dead link and I thought YouTube had removed it.

But today it's back up:

A RIGHT TO KNOW®
    Published on Mar 30, 2018

We’ll shed some light on a topic that needs to be flooded with light….the current and dire epidemic of the Child Trafficking Global Network - which is one of the "Elephants in the Room" plaguing our society and harming millions and millions of our children annually, but why are many turning a blind-eye? Find out in a conversation that Sherry has with her heroic guest Joachim Hagopian, author of “Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & the Deep State”, is currently the most detailed documentation of the Child Trafficking Global Network, packed full of info & references….for a mature audience only. Keep it tuned!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (1st April 2018), Elen (1st April 2018)

Thanks
    I saw Sherry's post on Twitter yesterday linking the YouTube video, but the video was a dead link and I thought YouTube had removed it.

But today it's back up . . .
    This topic is the hardest one to face.

Joaquim Hagopian gained his knowledge by working as a licensed therapist with abused youth in Los Angeles for more than twenty-five years, and discovering that the agency that is supposed to protect children is corrupt.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (1st April 2018), Elen (1st April 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    This is from a lost wiki link:

History of slavery - Wikipedia - West. Point Graduate, Army Officer, and. Clinical. Psychologist. Joachim Hagopian joins the.

- The Army Lawyer -
    Cadet Joachim Hagopian was ordered separated from West Point for deficiency in conduct after receiving 107 demerits, an excess of five over the maximum allowed for the December 1971-June 1972 demerit period.

In the long run, broader application of Army Regulation 15-6 can be advantageous. If tailored to the specific administrative action-a possibility since Hagopian did not require as much as Army Regulation 15-6 contains-it should not seriously affect the need for prompt administrative actions. It would also place the Army in a better position for defending due process challenges by a good faith effort to apply due process procedures wherever some harm is likely, even in a situation where it has been determined that tailoring is necessary.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 1st April 2018 at 13:58.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (1st April 2018), Elen (1st April 2018)

Thanks
    Joaquim Hagopian gained his knowledge by working as a licensed therapist with abused youth in Los Angeles for more than twenty-five years, and discovering that the agency that is supposed to protect children is corrupt.
    As a journalist Joaquim has learned that there is a ring with three centers:

Military, Washington, DC
    Financial, the City of London
    Religious, the Vatican

He also said that Brussels is important because of the European Union and NATO.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (1st April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I like the general idea of what Steele proposes with his Unrig initiative. I need to learn more about it to really assess it.
    I got an email update of Steele's work today because I am a supporter of #UNRIG:

I plan to focus on three things in 2018: #UNRIG, creating a "truth channel" that displaces #GoogleGestapo and cannot be censored or manipulated as is common with Facebook, Google, MeetUp, Twitter, and YouTube; and educating the public on the extent of pedopredation -- up to 8 million kids a year, most with a life expectancy once ingested into the pedopredation networks of two years.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 24th April 2018 at 20:54. Reason: Clarify

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018)

Thanks
    . . . and educating the public on the extent of pedopredation -- up to 8 million kids a year, most with a life expectancy once ingested into the pedopredation networks of two years.
    I taught 8th grade English from 1969-1975.

I had a fellow English teacher whose husband was also a teacher on the secondary level.

I remember socializing with this English teacher and her husband, who later were divorced.

I remember being told that the husband had received nude photos of his female students.

I'm thinking now, in 2018, that pedophilia goes on among people that we would never suspect of doing such a thing.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th April 2018), Elen (25th April 2018)