Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emery Smith: Alien Tech at the Vatican

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Emery Smith: Alien Tech at the Vatican

The following link is being shared by using Gaia's "Friends Watch Free" offering; the video will be available free for viewing for 48 hours once the link is clicked:

A strange craft, unlike anything ever seen, was shot down and the wreckage sent to a secret storage facility in New Mexico. As part of an investigative team, Emery Smith was sent to scour the Vatican archives for any information concerning similar technology. He offers us details of his descent into a trove of information, forbidden to many people on the planet. Though the collection of crashed craft may sound like an outstanding occurrence to us, for the secret military programs this is an everyday incident. Thus, the clandestine accumulation of exotic technology and alien bodies is far greater than we could have imagined. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast March 13, 2018.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
    Featuring: Emery Smith
    Video Language: English

https://give.gaia.com/cjeqfbi2i000301mecwpwl0to

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th March 2018), Dreamtimer (14th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), JRS (14th March 2018), Kathy (18th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Interest video this week. Insides of the Vatican “Library” are pretty slick.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th March 2018), Dreamtimer (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), JRS (14th March 2018), Kathy (18th March 2018), WantDisclosure (14th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Damn, missed it, and I’m *NOT* going to sign up to Gaia to watch it. I just can’t afford the cost.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th March 2018), Elen (20th March 2018), Kathy (18th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    Damn, missed it, and I’m *NOT* going to sign up to Gaia to watch it. I just can’t afford the cost.
    You clicked on it and found it no longer is available?

I've wondered whether anyone watched it at all, other than member Dumpster who subscribes to Gaia as I do.

I don't know whether you're interested or not, but here is a different episode featuring Emery Smith which is free:

Gaia
    Published on Jan 5, 2018

. . . Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017.

SEE THE NEXT INTERVIEW FOR ONLY $0.99 and gain access to 1,000s of more titles, including OVER 300+ Episodes of David Wilcock as host of Cosmic Disclosure and Wisdom Teachings! . . .

Last edited by WantDisclosure, 19th March 2018 at 23:07. Reason: Remove incorrect info re.how members can share.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2018), Dreamtimer (17th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th March 2018), Elen (17th March 2018)

Thanks
    It’s only the cost of two lattes per month.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2018), Dreamtimer (17th March 2018), Elen (17th March 2018), WantDisclosure (17th March 2018)

Thanks
    I regularly watch the "gifted versions" of CD, and find them quite compelling. I know this place is a CG/Wilcock Hatefest Harvest, but all I can say is that the material resonates with me. The details of the vatican basement/library were quite compelling, and with what I've learned about things being stored there, the level of preservation, protection, and technology, all make complete sense.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EL_O_EL For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th March 2018), Dreamtimer (19th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th March 2018), Elen (20th March 2018), WantDisclosure (19th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by EL_O_EL View Post
    I regularly watch the "gifted versions" of CD, and find them quite compelling. I know this place is a CG/Wilcock Hatefest Harvest, but all I can say is that the material resonates with me. The details of the vatican basement/library were quite compelling, and with what I've learned about things being stored there, the level of preservation, protection, and technology, all make complete sense.
    I don’t hate either CG or DW. Actually I find DW’s Wisdom teachings quite good. I just have come around to the belief that the Agarthian’s may be the real “man behind the curtain” in much of our history and CG/DW are unaware of the game.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th March 2018), Dreamtimer (19th March 2018), Elen (20th March 2018), WantDisclosure (19th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I don’t hate either CG or DW. Actually I find DW’s Wisdom teachings quite good. I just have come around to the belief that the Agarthian’s may be the real “man behind the curtain” in much of our history and CG/DW are unaware of the game.
    I worry about a lot of things to do with the possibility of non-humans, with their own agendas, unduly influencing humans, using their advanced capabilities, in cases where humans are convinced they themselves agreed to be subjected to an abduction scenario.

You may be right about Corey and David being manipulated.

I tend to think they both have good intuition, though, for spotting danger.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th March 2018), Dreamtimer (19th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th March 2018), Elen (20th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I have nothing personally against either Wilcock or Goode. Goode came through here and it was quite a whirlwind. The worst thing he did when communicating with me was to imply that I might be having a savior complex regarding him which I wasn't. But it wasn't a big deal to me. My reaction was to communicate less directly with him so he wouldn't think I was hanging on his every word.

I'm personally more interested in David's older work than the current stuff with Gaia. And of course I think the fact that he talks about his dreams and writing them down is great. I would like to see him encourage people to do that more often.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th March 2018), Elen (20th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Are you from the planet Krypton?

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I have nothing personally against either Wilcock or Goode. Goode came through here and it was quite a whirlwind. The worst thing he did when communicating with me was to imply that I might be having a savior complex regarding him which I wasn't. But it wasn't a big deal to me. My reaction was to communicate less directly with him so he wouldn't think I was hanging on his every word.

I'm personally more interested in David's older work than the current stuff with Gaia. And of course I think the fact that he talks about his dreams and writing them down is great. I would like to see him encourage people to do that more often.
    You're more generous with dreaming than i am, DT...It's my special power and I want to keep it for myself...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018), Dreamtimer (20th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

Dreamy, I have noticed your savior complex in regards to me so I get where CG is coming from. :batman

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018), Dreamtimer (21st March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th March 2018)

Thanks
    No, Pretender, I'm not. But thanks for your "concern".

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EL_O_EL For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st March 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (21st March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), WantDisclosure (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    I regularly watch the "gifted versions" of CD, and find them quite compelling.
    Subscribers to Gaia get three shares for friends and family per month.

Cosmic Disclosure posts on Gaia on Tuesdays.

Check back on Tuesday, April 3. I will post "Bioship":

Name:  Bioship.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  20.9 KB

Imagine a being that shares consciousness and DNA with the craft it uses to traverse the cosmos. Emery Smith recalls a time when he encountered a being who had more in common with its craft than a place of origin. While taking samples from a red-colored alien being, he was called away on a special run to examine a craft which had a strong similarity to the being he just left on the examination table. He tells of his experience within this craft, how it was built, and the unique bond it holds with its operator.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
    Featuring: Emery Smith
    Video Language: English

https://www.gaia.com/video/bioship

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st March 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    Oh, so that was you K.T. who gifted that Bioships CD? If so, thanks mucho! I really apreciate it. It was another very interesting episode, In my opinion, where he touched on what I had previously come across, with the BioShip being a living-in touch-craft that is "part" of the pilot, that had been developed/grown/cultivated into existence, rather than being "built" like a car or ship, here on Earth.

It reminded me of, (I can't recall who it was who said this exactly or where I heard it, for that matter), a ufo/craft being described that had been "obtained" by the Government, that was determined to have been built/comprised/composed of a Mushroom like material, that was actually alive, and could interface and be manipulated through ESP. Kinda cool, although I absolutely hate Mushrooms as a food, so I would never be in danger of chopping up some of my ship and tossing it into a salad.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EL_O_EL For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd March 2018), Elen (22nd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018), WantDisclosure (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    Oh, so that was you K.T. who gifted that Bioships CD?
    No, the "Emery Smith: Alien Tech at the Vatican" CD.

You've already seen "Bioship"?
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 22nd March 2018 at 09:03. Reason: Typo

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd March 2018), Elen (22nd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (21st March 2018)