Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yahoo: Navy Pilot Encounters UFO on Video

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Holy Acronympnomania Batman!

Even I have to stop to decipher..

TTSA - To the Stars Academy (not to be confused with TPP - Trans-Pacific Partnership and TSA - Transportation Security Administration)

UFO - Unfinished Object... (oh wait, that's crochet.)

Isn't this the drip, drip, drip disclosure that folks were discussing? We kind of have already reached the point where we won't even believe 'proof' anyway.

And how does the final plan, as in fake alien invasion, fit in? Has that been bagged?
    I expect the alien invasion card to be rolled over as well. They tried to start WWIII with the “fake” missile attack on Hawaii (was shot down). I think The “White Hats” have enough Black Tech weaponry to “fight” the invasion, but bad guys will be bad guys and try. Remember according to DW/CG, they are locked into the solar system and scheduled to go thru a death cycle to level up. So they are “dead enders,” no reason not to try.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th March 2018), Dreamtimer (13th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th March 2018), WantDisclosure (13th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    [...] Remember according to DW/CG, they are locked into the solar system and scheduled to go thru a death cycle to level up. So they are “dead enders,” no reason not to try.
    That is, if you believe in David Wilcock's woo-woo, not to mention that of Corey Goode.

Wilcock got that stuff from the Law Of One material, and he and Corey have been stimulating each other's phantasms for years now, leading each other deeper into La-La Land and farther away from reality. The only thing I'm not sure of yet — at least, on account of Corey Goode — is the extent of deliberateness in the deception.

Wilcock is a dreamer, and so it's somewhat understandable that he would allow himself to get carried away, even though by now he should already know better. But Corey, that's another story, and that's the one I'm still trying to figure out. Is he delusional, is he an opportunist who's playing into David Wilcock's obsession with the Law Of One for his own personal gain, or is he both?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th March 2018), Fred Steeves (13th March 2018), Wind (13th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    No. Carol Roisin among others talked about the fake alien invasion being the final NWO plan. We all unite under one world government to fight them.
    I've read two of Stewart Swerdlow's books. In one of them, he predicted a fake alien invasion (for the year 2003 if my memory serves me).

I think that the timeline for things can change drastically once people make the plans public.

Not to mention that we don't even know whether or not it's true.

Stewart says it out of his experience having been a participant in a black project.

It's interesting that Carol Rosin knew Wernher von Braun personally, and she's said the same thing.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That is, if you believe in David Wilcock's woo-woo, not to mention that of Corey Goode.

Wilcock got that stuff from the Law Of One material, and he and Corey have been stimulating each other's phantasms for years now, leading each other deeper into La-La Land and farther away from reality. The only thing I'm not sure of yet — at least, on account of Corey Goode — is the extent of deliberateness in the deception.

Wilcock is a dreamer, and so it's somewhat understandable that he would allow himself to get carried away, even though by now he should already know better. But Corey, that's another story, and that's the one I'm still trying to figure out. Is he delusional, is he an opportunist who's playing into David Wilcock's obsession with the Law Of One for his own personal gain, or is he both?
    Aragorn,

You have not been watching either one of them on Gaia, so you are not in a position to speak with such authority.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 13th March 2018 at 21:18. Reason: Spelling

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th March 2018), Dreamtimer (14th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post

Aragorn,

You have not been watching either one of them on Gaia, so you are not in a position to speak with such authority.
    Um, actually, I have watched them both on Gaia TV, plus that I've known Corey on a personal basis — in which we often communicated multiple times per day, none of which had anything to do with Blue Chickens — for almost a year. Apart from my personal contacts with him outside of any forums, I have also known and observed Corey here at The One Truth, and I have often had to interact with him privately on account of moderation affairs. Furthermore, as a (then) moderator and later super moderator, I have also interacted with his wife, who literally told me that she expected preferential treatment from us.

On the day that he left The One Truth, Corey accused both my then-colleague bsbray and myself of being Ruiner followers, which was an absolutely grotesque allegation, given that neither bsbray nor I myself had ever been remotely interested in the Ruiner material. We never even looked at Ria's thread where she posted his blog, other than when we needed to moderate it. And Malc was certainly never interested in the Ruiner material either.

Lastly, it's also not like I had never heard of David Wilcock before the whole Blue Chicken craze burst loose. I had been watching David's presentations and interviews, and I had been reading some of the stuff on his Divine Cosmos website.

Methinks, dear lady, that if you knew what I know and if you had seen what I have seen, then you wouldn't be so staunchly defending either David Wilcock or Corey Goode.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2018), WantDisclosure (13th March 2018), Wind (13th March 2018)

Thanks
    Um, actually, I have watched them both on Gaia TV . . .
    You've been watching them both for the last two and one half years since Corey was featured on Cosmic Disclosure starting July 2015?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th March 2018), Dreamtimer (14th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2018)

Thanks
    You've been watching them both for the last two and one half years since Corey was featured on Cosmic Disclosure starting July 2015?
    Not quite that often, but then again, that's irrelevant. I have seen, read and heard more than enough to — with my own background in sciences and my knowledge of psychology and psychiatry in mind — form a reasonably educated opinion.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2018), WantDisclosure (13th March 2018), Wind (13th March 2018)

Thanks
    Not quite that often, but then again, that's irrelevant. I have seen, read and heard more than enough to — with my own background in sciences and my knowledge of psychology and psychiatry in mind — form a reasonably educated opinion.
    I disagree completely.

First of all, everything you know comes from the mainstream, does it not?

Except for whatever you've learned from first-hand experience, which is probably limited, in comparison to what you've learned from formal education and whatever you've absorbed from books published by the establishment, etc.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Aragorn,

You tell 'em Sunshine, and you tell them all good to boot: Basic intuition and/or critical thinking skills are no longer necessary for this new wave of Casey Kasem type of "Top 40" conversation.

Carry on.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 13th March 2018 at 23:18.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2018)

Thanks
    I disagree completely.

First of all, everything you know comes from the mainstream, does it not?
    No, not quite. But the part that does come from the mainstream is the part that has been vetted and that has proven itself correct time and time again with every new experiment.

Except for whatever you've learned from first-hand experience, which is probably limited, in comparison to what you've learned from formal education and whatever you've absorbed from books published by the establishment, etc.
    Most of what I know comes from first-hand experience, yes. I am not one to blindly absorb things, whether they come from the establishment or from an alternative source.

Furthermore, I can tell you a thing or two about spirituality as well, and from miles above the level that Wilcock, Goode and all these other wannabe-gurus and "alt community" talking heads are telling you stories about. And I'll tell you without asking you to click any "Like", "Subscribe" or "Share" buttons, and without asking you for donations or selling you any branded merchandise, even though at this point in time, I am poor as dirt and struggling to survive financially in an already as-frugal-as-possible lifestyle.

That all said, both Wilcock and Goode have yet to provide any shred of verifiable evidence that what they've been on about for the last two-plus years would be anything other than an elaborate fantasy. In addition to that, if you were to ask them about the science behind their alleged scientific claims, then they'll be giving you a blank stare and they'll tell you that they've — conveniently — forgotten about it, or that they were never informed about it.

So on the one hand, there's the verifiable stuff, and on the other hand there's the woo-woo. And then it's up to us, the people, to decide what kind of explanation we accept as real. But if I were you, then I wouldn't hold my breath on account of what Corey Goode and David Wilcock are saying. Wishful thinking doesn't make for a tangible reality yet.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2018), Wind (13th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Believe me (or not) when I say this, but there's more than plenty of us former and current Avalonians who can share the same sentiment with Aragorn. We've seen who and what Corey was and is, some of us even started to pay more attention. The truth ain't always nice, but it is the truth. In this case it's that he's a data miner & BS artist. I'd say that he's a pathological liar like so many of these alt community "whistleblowers" are. I call a spade a spade, especially when I want to people to have the opportunity to see the truth. Of course it's their own choice if even after that they're willing to believe all sorts of nonsense.

Corey is a con-artist and in my books Willcock is his partner in crime, because he keeps on promoting and doing business with this guy. There's no integrity in it and not a shred of honesty either. If they were saying that they're promoting fantasy sci-fi stories then I wouldn't have a problem, but they're pulling stories from their ass and marketing them as reality. Does any of the Gaia videos have a disclaimer that they're fiction? I think not. I don't know about you, but I detest lying and the exploitation of the gullible. Wilcock has a history of nonsense and unsubstantiated claims behind him too. He's no Edgar Cayce, he is the new age Joel Osteen at best.

Knowing that in these days even the Flat Earth-mumbo jumbo has thousands of followers I'm not somehow surprised that people keep on believing these kind of stories.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th March 2018), Dreamtimer (14th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    CG does contradict himself on a number of fronts, He cites in one of his videos scenes and places that I've worked (no, not the woowoo stuff...well some kind of woowoo...more like woo...maybe half a woo, oh, ok maybe a 1/4 of a woo) in any case...his slides, pictures, etc don't add up....Just my cursory observation...

I grilled a new co-worker today. I found out his brother worked at Vandenberg AFB and Area 51 ... no reason not to believe him...I tried to pump him for info and he said he was a UFO skeptic but his brother claims to have seen some THINGS...but, of course, he couldn't talk about it.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 14th March 2018 at 00:10.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th March 2018), Dreamtimer (14th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th March 2018), Elen (14th March 2018), Wind (14th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Believe me (or not) when I say this, but there's more than plenty of us former and current Avalonians who can share the same sentiment with Aragorn. We've seen who and what Corey was and is, some of us even started to pay more attention. The truth ain't always nice, but it is the truth. In this case it's that he's a data miner & BS artist. I'd say that he's a pathological liar like so many of these alt community "whistleblowers" are. I call a spade a spade, especially when I want to people to have the opportunity to see the truth. Of course it's their own choice if even after that they're willing to believe all sorts of nonsense.

Corey is a con-artist and in my books Willcock is his partner in crime, because he keeps on promoting and doing business with this guy. There's no integrity in it and not a shred of honesty either. If they were saying that they're promoting fantasy sci-fi stories then I wouldn't have a problem, but they're pulling stories from their ass and marketing them as reality. Does any of the Gaia videos have a disclaimer that they're fiction? I think not. I don't know about you, but I detest lying and the exploitation of the gullible. Wilcock has a history of nonsense and unsubstantiated claims behind him too. He's no Edgar Cayce, he is the new age Joel Osteen at best.

Knowing that in these days even the Flat Earth-mumbo jumbo has thousands of followers I'm not somehow surprised that people keep on believing these kind of stories.
    Gaia has a disclaimer before each video that the material presented does not necessarily line up with the management. So, their lawyers have their a$$e$ covered.

My view is: CG believes everything he has seen, but it has been reveled thru Agarthian Tech, like voice of God mind control tech. The Agarthians continue to rig the timeline to meet conditions to where they exist. This timeline has been jerked to-and-fro, but is in the main, controlled by the Agarthians who are our children of the future. But what is optimal for them is not necessarily optimal for us. DW believes it, and/or is mind controlled as well.

But, we shall see...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th March 2018), Dreamtimer (14th March 2018), Elen (15th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2018), WantDisclosure (14th March 2018), Wind (14th March 2018)