Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interview of Contactee Sherry Wilde

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    If we humans go through an abduction experience, and we believe that we agreed to come to planet Earth to go through that experience, is it our own mind that believes that, or are we being mind-controlled to think that?

I don't know the answer to that question.

This is from Sherry Wilde's website:

Name:  Sherry Wilde's Website.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  28.7 KB

The Forgotten Promise tells the story of my lifelong interaction with beings of another dimension….or world. The memories of these encounters were buried deep within my subconscious mind until 1988.

It was then that a UFO flap occurred in my community bringing investigators from the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies to look into what was happening. Like many people, I could not and would not accept that such a thing as alien abduction was even plausible. Now, after having many years to adjust, grow and learn about this phenomenon, I must ask how is it possible to not believe that there is life “out there”. The universe, or multiverse, as I’ve come to understand it, is infinite. Think about that for a second. It is mathematically impossible for us to be alone in the cosmos. From there it is only a short step to recognizing that superior life forms are bound to exist and those life forms would have an interest in studying other life forms, just as we, one day will do. That is, if our species survives long enough to master space travel.

I've had the privilege of living an extraordinary life and learning from beings that exist in a realm quite different from the limited one we do.
    I am now able to say that I am extremely grateful for these experiences, although it was not always so. The lessons they taught me, the things they showed me, the profound teachings & the high level of peace that is prevalent when in their company gives me hope for our planet. Knowing we are not alone and that we live in a universe governed by love is comforting.

http://www.theforgottenpromise.net/
    She is talking about alien abduction within the context of "a universe governed by love."

That seems like an oxymoron.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018), Dreamtimer (20th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th March 2018), Elen (20th March 2018), Kathy (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I, for one, do not agree to anything I said before the “f*cking mindwipe” they did on me to make me forget everything during the incarnation process.

How are you supposed to learn lessons if they wipe out your memory, for Pete’s sake?

...as I said in another thread, before I agree to anymore of this incarnation “sh!t” someone’s got a lot of explaining to do...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018), Dreamtimer (20th March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), JRS (20th March 2018), Kathy (21st March 2018), WantDisclosure (20th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I, for one, do not agree to anything I said before the “f*cking mindwipe” they did on me to make me forget everything during the incarnation process.
    If you've said this before on TOT, it went over my head.

At first I thought you meant the mindwipe that secret space program participants go through.

Or MILABs, in general.

But that's not what you're talking about, correct?

...as I said in another thread, before I agree to anymore of this incarnation “sh!t” someone’s got a lot of explaining to do...
    What is the other thread?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018), Dreamtimer (20th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (21st March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Kathy (21st March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

How are you supposed to learn lessons if they wipe out your memory, for Pete’s sake?
    Your memory isn't actually being wiped. As a rule, you simply don't take your memories with you upon your next incarnation, so as to force you to make decisions based upon the moment and the experiences of the lifetime you're in, as opposed to based upon something you've learned or discovered fifteen lifetimes ago. Your brain wouldn't be capable of holding/accessing all of those memories anyway, and the blank slate approach allows for much more authentic subjective experiences. And subjective experience is what it's all about — not love; the universe itself doesn't feel any love of its own account.

Besides, what good would those past life memories be to most people anyway? Most people's memory retention is incredibly poor, and under the stress imposed by the financial-economic society model, and especially now with all the smartphone zombies out there, the vast majority of the human species only has the attention span of a gnat anymore anyway.

That all said, I do not believe that the universe would be inherently benevolent. In my experience, the universe is constantly keeping itself in balance between good and evil — read: between creation and chaos/entropy — and it is utterly self-serving in the end. It doesn't mean any harm, but it will nevertheless inflict harm without a shred of remorse if and when doing so serves its own narcissistic purposes.

At least, that has so far always been my experience — down to this very day — and I am yet to see any evidence of the contrary.

Oh, I for one am definitely not coming back — whether here or on another world. To the best of my knowledge, this is my first and my last incarnation, ever. My soul is not even from within this universe.

If this were the movie "The Matrix", then all you reincarnating Muggles™Dumpster Diver) would be the humans who are still plugged in, and then I would be one of a series of ad hoc programs inserted into the Matrix by the mainframe for the purpose of spicing things up a bit. Not like Agent Smith or The Architect, but more like Seraph and The Oracle. Except that in my case, they forgot to include the kung fu lessons.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (21st March 2018), Elen (21st March 2018), Kathy (21st March 2018)