Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interview of Contactee Sherry Wilde

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Interview of Contactee Sherry Wilde

This interview of Sherry Wilde was published in 2015 on a YouTube channel hosted by someone by the name of Sherry Beall. I think both ladies are very credible:

A RIGHT TO KNOW®
    Published on Dec 9, 2015

Sherry Beall interviews Sherry Wilde, contactee and author of "The Forgotten Promise, Rejoining our Cosmic Family" who shares with us her life long contact experience with these etheric beings she affectionately refers to as "her guys" who say they are "the Keepers of Humanity". They have communicated to Sherry 3 critical things to share with humanity, that we'll discuss. We'll have Sherry on again so we can delve a little deeper into some more exciting details... so Stay Tuned!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), JRS (2nd March 2018), Juniper (2nd March 2018), Kathy (4th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), Zebowho (2nd March 2018)

Thanks
    Before I started this thread, the pop-up window that we get to prompt us not to start a duplicate thread listed a thread "Stuart Wilde."

A google search has brought up a website with a paragraph, introducing a YouTube video published on July 14, 2014; with both Sherry and Stuart Wilde in the paragraph.

Although I don't know anything about this website, here it is:

WE ARE ALL HERE FOR A PURPOSE –SHERRY WILDE SPEAKS MY LANGUAGE
    November 19, 2014 Ines Radman

Because there are so many videos available for our listening, my afternoon is usually dedicated to reading, writing, and listening all at once. Today was the first time I ever heard of Sherry Wilde and had I not thought she was perhaps related to Stuart Wilde, I probably would never have listened to her. The moment I heard her voice, I literally stopped everything and listened intently to the end. I don’t know how to explain if she is reading my mind, if I am reading her mind or if we both connected to the same higher self because everything I believe in and write about is in this interview. The only difference between us is that she in contact with higher dimensional beings and has been abducted as part of the work she volunteered for while I learned my truth through my NDE.
    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

I don't know who Stuart Wilde is. The thread "Stuart Wilde" is very brief and has a now deleted YouTube video associated with it.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 2nd March 2018 at 09:36. Reason: Typo

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Juniper (2nd March 2018), Kathy (4th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), Zebowho (2nd March 2018)

Thanks
    If we humans go through an abduction experience, and we believe that we agreed to come to planet Earth to go through that experience, is it our own mind that believes that, or are we being mind-controlled to think that?

I don't know the answer to that question.

Last edited by WantDisclosure, 4th March 2018 at 14:29. Reason: Remove tags

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Juniper (2nd March 2018), Kathy (4th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    This interview of Sherry Wilde was published in 2015 on a YouTube channel hosted by someone by the name of Sherry Beall. I think both ladies are very credible:
    In the Description for the interview, Sherry Beall mentions a second Sherry Wilde interview.

Here it is:

A RIGHT TO KNOW®
    Published on Dec 27, 2015

Sherry Beall interviews author and contactee Sherry Wilde who shares a very important and timely message with us. Sherry Wilde made a shocking discovery after responding with a whole new perspective, to the Chemtrails being sprayed. Tune in to find out Sherry’s personal experience and the critical message she shares with us from her "guys". A pivotal message in creating Paradise here on earth, as it was always intended.

Last edited by WantDisclosure, 4th March 2018 at 14:31. Reason: Remove tags

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Juniper (2nd March 2018), Kathy (4th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), Zebowho (2nd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't think people can be fully mind controlled. I think they can be programmed to one degree or another. Minds can be broken with abuse, certainly.

I think people are responsible for controlling their own minds. That means thinking and analyzing. Remembering. Using both logic and intuition.

It's not such an easy thing for people to control their own minds and emotions. But if they can, it's much harder for someone else to do it.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (4th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (2nd March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    But if they can, it's much harder for someone else to do it.
    I agree with that, but I really wonder about the power of extra terrestrials with the ability to communicate telepathically. Can they make us think their thoughts, rather than our own?

Sherry Wilde is the second contactee I've come across who feels in all sincerity that she agreed to come to this planet to have the experience of being a contactee, and to speak in a very positive way about the purpose of the experience.

The other contactee I'm referring to is Suzy Hansen, author of The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement. I posted about her on another thread. I'll re-post a video about her here:

Suzanne Hansen
    Published on May 16, 2016

Suzanne Hansen speaking on 2 May 2015, in Sydney, Australia, to UFO Research, NSW.

Suzanne is a UFO Researcher and Director of UFOCUS Research Network, New Zealand. Suzy has had a lifetime of experience with the Greys and was taught on their craft in preparation for future events. She was also shown and has used their ‘conscious’ advanced technology and witnessed their way of life on on [sic] craft.

Her book, "The Dual Soul Connection" was written in collaboration with Dr Rudy Schild, US Emeritus astrophysicist at Harvard-Smithsonian Centre for Astrophysics, Cambridge, USA. The book is a fascinating read and filled with meticulous detail about the complex multi-layered advancement programme for humanity implemented by alien species. This book can be ordered from www.communicatorlink.com or Amazon as a Kindle e-book.

In Suzy’s words: "It is through my relationship with alien species that I have come to understand the deeper soul connections we have with each other, and with them. I discovered not only a parallel life or co-reality, but a dual soul status – the reality that I entered this life with a soul formed of two distinct soul identities: alien and human".

Suzy outlines the steps involved in preparing for this life, through a soul enhancement and education process that constitutes the dual soul. All of this took place under the guidance of alien species and a universal governing body of wise souls, associated with our planet.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I agree with that, but I really wonder about the power of extra terrestrials with the ability to communicate telepathically. Can they make us think their thoughts, rather than our own?
    That's not how telepathy works. It's more of a "mind meld" thing, where certain information from one's consciousness is voluntarily shared with someone else. It works through the same mechanism as empathy, and being an empath, I understand the mechanism. It requires a higher-dimensional degree of consciousness, too, whereby one's consciousness can easily transcend the dichotomy of Self and Other. And exactly because of this transcendence of the Self and the merger with the Other, it can be a highly disconcerting experience too — I can tell you that much.

This sharing of a part of one's consciousness is not necessarily a broadcast either. Or otherwise put, one shares a subset of one's consciousness with one or multiple chosen individuals, rather than to make it available for everyone else to tap into. Nevertheless, the ability will then still exist for other empaths to intuit what kind of information is being shared, because a certain amount of one's intentions and feelings will always be broadcast.

The best way to visualize this is by thinking of pouring water from a bottle into a glass, but in a rather sloppy manner, so that a couple of splashes of water end up on the table next to the glass. Most people are broadcasting — read: spilling splashes of water on the table — all the time. Or if you want another analogy, a laser beam is a coherent beam of light, which means that you would normally not see the laser beam unless it was aimed directly at your retina. Yet, we can still see laser beams — at least, here within the atmosphere we can, and provided that they are of course made up of light from the visible spectrum — because a (relatively) small amount of the emitted photons refracts and bounces off of the dust particles in the air.

Now, that all said, a form of mind control may exist by way of electromagnetic emissions. It is possible to force someone into doing something by manipulating the neurological activity in their brain, so that they will feel an irresistible compulsion toward doing it, even if they don't want to.

Electromagnetism can and does influence neurological activity. The very fact that people can suffer immense neurological pain in damaged areas of the body — e.g. internal scar tissue, arthritis, et al — during a storm is evidential of that, and my late dad, my brother and I myself are all prime examples of that. Besides, it is an age-old saying among folks over here — especially among farmers — that the weather's going to change because they can feel it in their corns.

Other forms of mind control may exist in the combination of administering drugs to a subject and putting them under hypnosis — the Manchurian candidate. This was one of the primary experiments of MKUltra in the 1960s. But even then still, indoctrination and Pavlovian conditioning are highly effective too — as the governments and the mainstream media (among others) know all too well.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (2nd March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That's not how telepathy works.
    At the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, witnesses testifying about extraterrestrials interfacing with humans used the expression, “They communicated telepathically . . .“

They also talked about spacecraft being navigated in the cosmos using consciousness.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 17th March 2018 at 15:49. Reason: Format

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Name:  Sherry Wilde.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  33.7 KB

Sherry Wilde is talking about the theme of her book The Forgotten Promise: Rejoining Our Cosmic Family.

Name:  Book.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  27.7 KB

She's making the point that on planet Earth we have a victim mentality; we blame others for what's going on. She's making me think of Montauk Project survivor Stewart Swerdlow, because I've heard him say the same thing. He has said that we attract perpetrators with our own minds, and if we can stop doing that, the perpetrators will go away.

Sometimes I think that's a wise stance to take and sometimes I don't. Sometimes it seems like blaming the victim, which seems unjust.

But maybe the point is that we're co-creating reality with our minds.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd March 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), jcocks (17th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    I've spent plenty of time ignoring, or trying to, people who were simply determined to give me grief. It wasn't about anything I was doing, they just decided to pick on me.

Standing up for myself was what put it to an end. This has happened with stranger, friend and family. The victim part didn't matter as much as my response.

We are co-creating with our minds and also with our actions. How we act on our thoughts is crucial, imo.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I've spent plenty of time ignoring, or trying to, people who were simply determined to give me grief. It wasn't about anything I was doing, they just decided to pick on me.

Standing up for myself was what put it to an end. This has happened with stranger, friend and family. The victim part didn't matter as much as my response.

We are co-creating with our minds and also with our actions. How we act on our thoughts is crucial, imo.
    Ok, now I know why Dreamy has been ignoring me...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd March 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Now now, Dumpy. How could I ever do that? If you weren't around I'd have to start regularly sending out :batman:batman:batman:batman:batman:batman:batman: batman

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Name:  Love.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  20.5 KB

"You have to respond with love to everything."

She (Sherry Wilde) was referring to the cabal being brought down, as in the attitude of "truth and reconciliation."

I agree with that.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (4th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Now now, Dumpy. How could I ever do that? If you weren't around I'd have to start regularly sending out :batman:batman:batman:batman:batman:batman:batman: batman
    That’s much better.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Elen (4th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Name:  Love.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  20.5 KB

"You have to respond with love to everything."

She (Sherry Wilde) was referring to the cabal being brought down, as in the attitude of "truth and reconciliation."

I agree with that.
    In the video I posted of the Benjamin Fulford and Robert David Steele joint presentation on their view of what's going on in the world, I heard Benjamin say we're going to kill you:

I don't know how literally we should take him, there, however. I don't know what he meant.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)