Thread: "UFOs, Anti-Gravity Propulsion and a Free-Energy Economy with David Childress"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

"UFOs, Anti-Gravity Propulsion and a Free-Energy Economy with David Childress"

The following video interview of David Childress by Regina Meredith on Gaia's Open Minds is being shared via. "Friends Watch Free," and will be accessible for 48 hours, once the link is clicked.

Has the Military Industrial Complex mastered antigravity technology? If so, then the majority of UFO sightings may be crafts of a terrestrial origin. David Childress heralds many Insiders’ claims that research into electro-gravitics began prior to WWII, with discoveries from Nikola Tesla. As the oil industry gained ground in the financial, political and media sectors, advances in such electric-based propulsion moved into the realm of secret sciences. This led to the clandestine development and testing of vehicles, often seen as UFOs, which could shatter the oil-based economy and propel humanity into a new era of free energy. This interview with Regina Meredith was originally webcast February 22, 2018.

David Hatcher Childress, known as the real-life Indiana Jones to the many fans of his books, is a captivating speaker and the author or coauthor of over 20 books. He has traveled the world several times over, seeking adventure and the answers to the mysteries of mankind’s past.

Instructor/Host: Regina Meredith
    Featuring: David Childress
    Video Language: English

https://give.gaia.com/cje8h14nq007s01mdsq8woz37

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), JRS (2nd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Childress always sorta strikes me as a “wild and crazy guy” as some Illuminati comedian used to put it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Childress always sorta strikes me as a “wild and crazy guy” as some Illuminati comedian used to put it.
    Is he credible, or not, in your book?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Are you saying Steve Martin is an illuminati comedian? Delivering enlightened humor?

I've enjoyed David's appearances on Ancient Aliens. (I haven't watched in a while)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Are you saying Steve Martin is an illuminati comedian? Delivering enlightened humor?

I've enjoyed David's appearances on Ancient Aliens. (I haven't watched in a while)
    SM: Could be. But do think David is on to a lot of truth. AA makes him look/sound a little silly on occasion.

The problem I have with Ancient Aliens, aside from the fact that when they first came out I watched every show religiously as they helped me gain an alt-world perspective, is that later I realized that every show has either contradictions to earlier shows, red herrings, outright falsehoods, or bent information. That DW was associated with them led me to believe: he needed the money, was a little fame drunk, or was just plain part of the problem and its controlled opposition misinformation.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 1st March 2018 at 19:55.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    That DW was associated with them led me to believe: he needed the money, was a little fame drunk, or was just plain part of the problem and it’s controlled opposition misinformation.
    I think DW just wants to take advantage of a platform to tell the truth as he understands it. He has devoted his life to reading extensively and connecting dots, and he needs to do something with the fruits of his labor.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I think DW just wants to take advantage of a platform to tell the truth as he understands it. He has devoted his life to reading extensively and connecting dots, and he needs to do something with the fruits of his labor.
    Well, I hope you are right. But he has a somewhat mixed track record. Wisdom Teachings has a pretty solid track record. As he gets on platforms further away from that, especially those he does not control like AA, his “truth %” in my book goes down.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well, I hope you are right. But he has a somewhat mixed track record. Wisdom Teachings has a pretty solid track record. As he gets on platforms further away from that, especially those he does not control like AA, his “truth %” in my book goes down.
    Perhaps he is bowing to pressure.

He may be playing games somewhat to stay alive, as well.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Perhaps he is bowing to pressure.

He may be playing games somewhat to stay alive, as well.
    He’s like me: I like the good life, I try to keep the GF happy with baubles, I like driving a nice car...otherwise why is he always trying to shake folks down? Money...and money is the root of most evil.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (1st March 2018)

Thanks
    He’s like me: I like the good life, I try to keep the GF happy with baubles, I like driving a nice car...otherwise why is he always trying to shake folks down?
    What part of the way he makes his living do you object to?
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 2nd March 2018 at 07:54. Reason: Typo

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2018), Dreamtimer (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    What part of the way he makes his living to you object to?
    I don’t, but I’m not an alt-world personality begging for dollars to prop up my way of life.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd March 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd March 2018), Elen (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (2nd March 2018)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    This is nothing new, Nick Cook, in his excellent book The Hunt for Zero Point said much the same in 2002 when the book was first published. In it he makes a very compelling case for the technology that we know as UFOs today are actually extensions of projects started by Nazi Germany at the back end of the war. Nick is, first and foremost, a well respected aviation journalist and his search started when an article from 1956 (I think) was dropped on his desk suggesting we were just a few short years away from mastering gravity and it piqued his interest as to what had become of those lofty ideas. The book brings together episodes like the Philadelphia Experiment and Nazi Bell in a highly believeable narrative that I thoroughly recommend.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th May 2018), Elen (17th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    This guy has written some very good books:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEgGMFK-VU

I think I've heard this presentation before...his throat clearing is very annoying...the books are very good...

It's also worth noting the Obama passed some very unheralded legislation to clear the way for these kinds of scientific advances to get past mainstream science's and the military-industrial complex's stranglehold on truly revolutionary breakthroughs.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 16th May 2018 at 16:53.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

ArtyCarl (16th May 2018), Dreamtimer (16th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th May 2018), Elen (17th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    This guy has been around for awhile...he's my go to guy for zero point energy which is very related to Laviolette's electro-gravitics

“El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th May 2018), Elen (17th May 2018)