Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "End of the Super Federation"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Thinking here...

If they're con artists then they're out for the usual. Attention, money, partners...

If they're misinformation then we have to filter out the truth or facts from the rest. I'm not sure I've been paying close enough attention. I think the bottom line is there are changes coming involving the earth, its climate and maybe its poles. Some or much of the change is coming from outside the planet. Those forces are natural, i.e. cosmic rays, and alien as in species and/or AI.

There is a transformation nigh, like ascension or rapture, and some of us are going to change or leave or the earth is going to transform. There may or may not be a cataclysm.

We need to be more than 50% good. (I'm not sure that's such a high bar. Is it so hard to be at least half good? Who measures? How heavy is the feather?)
    Well, Dreamy, DW is saying you need to be 51% “good,” which by our measurement is a low bar. He got that from the “Law of One” dialogues. Then CG directly asked Ra-Tir-Air and “it” said only 0.46% of the population meets the criteria. So, the that’s a pertty high bar.

So, if these clowns are going to get a decent amount of us folks over “the finish line” they got a ton of Disclosure and education work to do, i.e. if they think it’s important to get a goodly number of us there, they need to get out in the open and get serious, “prime directive” be damned.

My take: the Agarthians are driving everything. They have a very narrow “optimal window” to hit. They want to hit it to preserve their existance rather than “save” a lot of us. So, they are selfishing optimizing for themselves, NOT for us.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), enjoy being (9th March 2018), Lemual (9th March 2018), WantDisclosure (8th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Who is Ra-Tir-Air to judge all of humanity? How does he know what's in 7 billion peoples' hearts and minds? I'm highly skeptical.

When did the Agarthians show up in the mix?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), enjoy being (9th March 2018), Lemual (9th March 2018), WantDisclosure (8th March 2018)

Thanks
    Who is Ra-Tir-Air to judge all of humanity? How does he know what's in 7 billion peoples' hearts and minds? I'm highly skeptical.

When did the Agarthians show up in the mix?
    According to CG, the Agarthians showed up after the Blue Chickens. Then the head Chicken, called the Agarthians on their sh!t stating that they were poor stewards of humanity. And then CG found out that the Agarthians had: played God numerous times, pretended to be ETs from all sorts of star/system/galaxies, started a few religions, and fomented havoc with us dummies many times. Turns out they were attempting to stick to a certain timeline that results in them occuring as our distant relatives. I see it like a Fraternity hazing operation, “hey, it happened to me so YOU need to have it happen to you.”

Now everyone’s a$$ is on the line, the Sun is about to blow, Agarthians are running their own agenda, Blue Chickens have beenasleep at the switch (they want to level up as well), the Negative ETs have been chained to the planet and have to go thru a death cycle to “level up”, and we are wandering around trying to make sense of this hash with everyone here traumatized by the nasty sh!t that has been allowed to happen to us and the planet by super powerful ETs who should, but don’t, know better.

Hell of a way to run a timeline.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 9th March 2018 at 00:59.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018), enjoy being (9th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    The Head Chicken, huh....bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha....
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), enjoy being (9th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Wind in another place asked WHy do people still talk about CG and DW as they seem to have been thoroughly "outed". I think it may be because they are presenting a theme of the man who falls BE CAUSE he desperately wishes to fly high. It is also a unique internet/forum tale since many knew CG before he had his schtick.

I believe in woowoo but it cannot drive the lifestyle without getting into "Sham in ism". For instance, when needed, miracles happen. Psychic phenomenon is not something that can be ordered up. It may occur once in a lifetime that the extraordinary touches or more frequently. It cannot be made a stage show. A stage show is manipulated. The one who needs to have special messages on demnand will start making them up. The fraud and the Sham in woowoo land is predictable and despite the amazing powers possible of the yogic master, focus on them will STOP them.

All paranormal is IMO meant to be our personal guidance IMO. IMO knowing there is SO MUCH MORE to the Universe might help us detach from drama not MAKE drama. People like Jacques Vallee talk of the ET phenomenon as more like "Ultra-dimensional" impingement where the mundane world is opened. There ARE other dimensions.

What IF there is THE BIG transformation possible for us that we innately apprehend (though it is nothing at all what anyone CAN exactly pin down as it must ultimately be personal?) Our larger context tells us that we are worthy of Greatness. In this world, only so many can be great if its a competition. So BEING GREAT appeals to the wounded ego. The inner self messages get all mixed up with feeling powerless in the "high school" areana of hierarchies (the model we have in the USA anyway and elsewhere in its fashion where beauty means "better" and sports ability trumps intellegence)

Given that and the way TV has influenced us since the 50's, maybe they had an insight that was real about transformation, the nature of good etc. but the NEED was for wish fulfilled fantasy of being the SUPERHERO who trounces the enemies. CG and DW gravitated to star trek sorts of fantasy. Due to personality flaws and the more or less damaging childhood trauma, they required themselves to be the savior (of SOMETHING) and THEN they tasted the power of attention where pretty girls and bros look up to them. Plus its a way to make a living. DW actually wrote some good synopsis of the current woowoo sciences.

You could see all along DW was damaged by his belief he was Edgar Cayce reincarnated and so SPECIAL.

That is the making of a monster IMO. the monster is a "spiritualized ego" which begins to feel entitled to cult leadership. The thing I see in all the cases of this weird trip is that it does not end well.

The feather was weighed against our own heart. I love studying what others say about the "after life". I grok that we evaluate whether our earth experience was worthy of our own estimation from the larger being context. Gee, what is like to FEEL how all our actions rippled out and know our power to effect others? It might seem we were a bit heavy?

If we realize we want more "time" on the earth style playing field, IMO that is leading to reincarnation. I can really understand the desire to expand our "awareness" in the limitations here.

If we realize we created imbalance we wish to rebalance, IMO that is karma. It is said that we can forgive everyone involved in sin right now and balance right now. By knowing ourselves and by actively repenting and sinning no more we have no residual unfinished business. IMO that trumps karma. It is the new teaching of the testamnet of "Christ" that is IMO very powerful.

I also think there is a brand new level of experience we could choose and maybe "ascension" means we thoroughly immersed ourselves in duality and mastered limitation.

I learned these concepts but they make sense in light of my internal sense that I am worthy of greatness so being this little self is just NOT all there is....
    DW might be Edgar Cayce, but I’m Batman...or a Lego version of him...but even that is MORE SPECIAL because more folks know of me than some psycho who got a bunch of things wrong.

...where’s The Joker? I’m feeling like a rumble....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018), enjoy being (9th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Yeah, telling everyone who you were in past reincarnations is so 90's innit?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018), Lemual (9th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    Wind in another place asked...
    Thanks for those thoughtful observations too, agree with much of it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’ve been thinking about the concept of the timeline and changing timelines. I don’t think the term “timeline” is correct - it’s more like a timeCHAIN. Where the links in the chain occur, you can make changes, but there are events between those links that cannot be altered

As for the positivity of this timeline, I don’t believe we are in as negative a timeline as we think we are. We are coming out of a very bad year where a lot of nonsensical events occurred, but I think we’re coming out of a “trough” as it were , and this year is going to see some amazing and very positive things occur. There are entities with hidden agendas which desire us to believe we’re in a negative timeline and wish us to manifest this negative timeline. It is important for us to realise that WE are the ones in control, not them. WE can choose not to believe what they want us to believe. The truth is coming out more and more regarding our true history. I’d have to wonder exactly how much of how bad our timeline is or isn’t is due to deliberate misinformation regarding our true history...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018), Lemual (9th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Great post, Maggie. Really empowering.

The loss of history makes me so mad. I wasn't really into history as a kid in school but I've always been fascinated by ancient civilizations and how much we don't know. The fact that we destroy our history as a species so readily is a bit depressing.

We're still working on distancing ourselves from our chimp instincts. We are much more than that. Once we can admire other cultures and their accomplishments without wanting to destroy their memory and legacy and without wanting to have power over other cultures then we'll already be ascending, imo.

Overall, change occurs slowly. And there are points where it happens very quickly.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018), jcocks (9th March 2018), Wind (9th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Great post, Maggie. Really empowering.

The loss of history makes me so mad. I wasn't really into history as a kid in school but I've always been fascinated by ancient civilizations and how much we don't know. The fact that we destroy our history as a species so readily is a bit depressing.

We're still working on distancing ourselves from our chimp instincts. We are much more than that. Once we can admire other cultures and their accomplishments without wanting to destroy their memory and legacy and without wanting to have power over other cultures then we'll already be ascending, imo.

Overall, change occurs slowly. And there are points where it happens very quickly.
    I actually disagree with that. Take a step back and look at who are the ones destroying this history. Hint : It’s not us. It’s those in control - the 1% or whatever you want to call them. Or it’s those who are following their orders. The majority of us, if we truly knew what was happening (we don’t) or had any control over events (sometimes but not always the case), would not allow this to happen.

We’re not the bad guys we are being lead to believe we are. I believe the 1% and their minions have some pretty hefty karma coming their way, however.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    I actually disagree with that. Take a step back and look at who are the ones destroying this history. Hint : It’s not us. It’s those in control - the 1% or whatever you want to call them. Or it’s those who are following their orders. The majority of us, if we truly knew what was happening (we don’t) or had any control over events (sometimes but not always the case), would not allow this to happen.

We’re not the bad guys we are being lead to believe we are. I believe the 1% and their minions have some pretty hefty karma coming their way, however.
    The difference here is that when Dreamtimer speaks like that...she takes responsibility for it happening...we let it happen, you see. And then there is space for the magic moment..."Who do you blame?"

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018), Lemual (9th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post

Well, I used to believe “we” were the bad guys. Now, I seriously think we’ve been lied to and driven to this point. The prisoners don’t get to make decisions on how to run and maintain the prison. Now, perhaps CG doesn’t really get the implication, but the Agarthians admitted to being the “guy behind the curtain” sending us into this fvcked up timeline with world wars, nukes, satanic baby cannibals, mind control, etc, so they can show up on the other side.

Our “kids” are monsters, it’s nasty karmic sh!t and it’s NOT ok.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, I used to believe “we” were the bad guys. Now, I seriously think we’ve been lied to and driven to this point. The prisoners don’t get to make decisions on how to run and maintain the prison. Now, perhaps CG doesn’t really get the implication, but the Agarthians admitted to being the “guy behind the curtain” sending us into this fvcked up timeline with world wars, nukes, satanic baby cannibals, mind control, etc, so they can show up on the other side.

Our “kids” are monsters, it’s nasty karmic sh!t and it’s NOT ok.
    It's funny that you should say that Mr. Dumpster...I've this crazy thought running through my head this morning: "The Sins of our Fathers"
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    It's funny that you should say that Mr. Dumpster...I've this crazy thought running through my head this morning: "The Sins of our Fathers"
    Do you remember the original Terminator movie? I think it’s a huge reveal. The fight is to change or maintain the timeline. Oh, by the way, the one that results in you, is super fvcked up.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 9th March 2018 at 16:01.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Who do I blame? I blame those who ordered that destruction and those who knowingly obeyed them knowing the ramifications of what they were being asked to do. I also blame those who , knowing that what was occurring was wrong, still stood by and did nothing to stop them. I specifically do not blame those who tried to stop them, or those who did not know better.

A lot of this destruction happened over 200 years ago. No, we did not let this happen. And even when the destruction occurs in modern times, we are lied to and deliberately mislead over it. But we don’t “let it happen”, many of us protest.

I personally remember protesting the Iraq war, along with many tens if not hundreds of thousands of people. One of the largest protests in modern times in Australia. Completely ignored by the PM at the time.

Those in control love to make us take the blame for what they have done. We shouldn’t fall for that anymore.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018)