Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Space weather threat: you must see this video

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    MSM waking up to the problem:

https://www.sciencealert.com/somethi...lantic-anomaly

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Another good question...I think once the process is in motion...it's a done deal...It would be interesting to know if there is any geologic indications of the Earth changing its mind?
    Gaia is female so she changes her mind a lot...

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That's how I look at God. Everywhere, everything. I'm never separate from God. None of us are. We are in and of God. (I usually really have to bite my tongue when people insist on Father, Son and then even the Holy Spirit being male.)
    Don’t bite your tongue, if you have to bite anything, bite them...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    From the article:

This dense region, existing in between the hot liquid iron of Earth's outer core and the stiffer, cooler mantle, is suggested to somehow be disturbing the iron that helps generate Earth's magnetic field.
    That makes me think of mainstream science’s “dynamo theory” of what causes the earth’s magnetic field, which, if I’m not mistaken, electric universe advocates take issue with.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Thanks for that post the other day Maggie, I can relate well to the sentiments.

Could you maybe give a link to the podcast if it is possible to access?

I have been too busy to get back until now.

The other day I wanted to describe the idea of viewing aspects of the human infrastructure... its cities and communities. As an entity.
    Its thinking and its states of being. The nature of it being a life support system.

The stage of its growth it is in, is still a bit on the volatile side?
    The shape of our survival network is inspired by a group of things, such as..

Human input of physical, emotional, and intellectual energy. For survival

Flow of financial investment/success. For survival

A survival instinct of its own?

We seem to play our parts in it whether we want to or not.

A city comes into being as a result of being an essential node, like a jetty, or a train station.

Nodes branch and develop, and become defined by their sum total successes, and failures.

Day by day the battles of all the different polarities and archetypes, provide different reasons and purposes to motivate people to participate.

How much of it is a process of nature, and how much is adaptation, adoption, or distortion?

The survival infrastructures that we live in, have been produced by the sum total of all lives that have lived.

If we put ourselves "out in the wild" and test our core survival skills we find it quite hard.
    Even just for the fact that we have become dependant on our life support system.
    One which has been given to us by the collective contribution of our ancestors' toils, as a legacy a gift.
    Even by way of being the core motivation for many to get up in the morning (their families future).

The system has given us the ability to sit here and navel gaze and postulate. It is teaching the nuances and difficulties of being able to contemplate or whatever else people may do. Even down to the pollution it can cause.

There are the all sorts of human masterpieces, the finest vibrations a human can emit.
    And there's the vibrations at the other end of the scale.
    And all the different intersecting scales in between.

The play off between the different archetypes and polarities gains its best charge when the integrity of each polarity is purest.
    When the terminal is well connected with its purpose. Convinced of its role in the polarity.

The environment plays a lead part in the experience.
    It is this collaboration with it that sews together our current reality, via our perceptions.

Our collective effort over centuries, has created a device in which to insulate/escape the responsibilities of primal survival, so as to get to the point we can 'sit back' and contemplate the abstract.

It is somewhat of an unsustainable device, or a device which has release valves or checks and balances to stop things going out of balance too far.
    The current stage of the epoch has many past problems solved or at least temporarily covered.

Starvation is not such a general problem.
    Neither is disease or illiteracy.
    There is more time to contemplate.
    A large percentage of people live like comparative royalty to past periods of recent history.

Imagine a past where there might have been a few who found answers to many of the questions regarding evolution of humans and ways forward, but the levels of literacy for enough people to understand the complexities of it all were severely lacking?

Our environment we have made is teaching all the things we need to know.
    (Albeit slowly it might seem for some).
    (Even in that the design of tools, machines and computers give us a language to discuss terms of the inner workings of things).

I think the next level is when the understanding of all these things becomes common knowledge.

But how do you preserve that sort of consciousness though? Preserve understanding?
    Could you ever? Is it perhaps designed that way as a safeguard?
    With power (to be free of traditional survival chores) comes responsibilities and consequences that we have to be aware of.

There's almost a valve or filter or aperture. One that stops things passing if they do not fit the requirements of the aperture.

Or something which has a cutting edge that helps shape the thing it comes in contact with.
    Like the blade of a grater.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    https://www.findlatitudeandlongitude.com/antipode-map/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Atlantic_Anomaly
    Just for what its worth

Actually while at the tunnel map, just out of interest..
    Make sure you have selected satellite views and zoom out and hover over New Zealand.

Trace the pale blue triangle of land under the sea, you see there, with the cursor in the tunnel map and observe the shape of the area it traces in its antipode. Hours of fun!
    Last edited by enjoy being, 7th March 2018 at 19:48.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), modwiz (8th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    It's all good. Aragorn has a point. I write Killary, Bush Beans, Billary, etc. referring to certain efftards. Just being ambiguous and humorous.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), enjoy being (8th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), WantDisclosure (8th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    https://www.findlatitudeandlongitude.com/antipode-map/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Atlantic_Anomaly
    Just for what its worth

Actually while at the tunnel map, just out of interest..
    Make sure you have selected satellite views and zoom out and hover over New Zealand.

Trace the pale blue triangle of land under the sea, you see there, with the cursor in the tunnel map and observe the shape of the area it traces in its antipode. Hours of fun!
    i tried but failed ... what are the steps to do it? thanks
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), enjoy being (8th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    i tried but failed ... what are the steps to do it? thanks
    There are quite a few different antipode maps available online, so if the linked one is too awkward check some of the others out.
    Antipode searching can be fun. Maybe the example of plotting the shape of Australia and seeing how it fits into the shape of the central shape that makes the Atlantic.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yeah, I get it...It's always fascinating...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), enjoy being (8th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    yeah, I get it...It's always fascinating...
    Yeah for what ever it means. Interesting with the South Atlantic Anomaly that you have that shape circling the region of Japan. One of the most active volcanic regions on Earth.

The zone actually reaches over and circles Hawaii too
    Last edited by enjoy being, 8th March 2018 at 01:56.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Expando planet. I think Cliff High used to say that. Ole Cliffy.

The Earth used to be a lot smaller. This explains a lot about the continents. Can't prove this one either. I'm striking out in the proof department. I can't even prove we have a soul. Oh well...

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), enjoy being (8th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), modwiz (8th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Other than photographic evidence I'm not sure what can be proven. I would say the vast majority of everything I like to discuss and the vast major of everything Chris Thomas writes about cannot be proven.

The list is extensive. I can't prove their are Grays, Hathor, Annunaki, a soul, the Earth is alive, the planet is getting bigger, history, Fukushima, time travel, some Orbs are conscious, drones spray us with viruses, Pliedians exist, the Blues exist, butt probes, etc.

This is where your soul can come in and help you figure things out. Can't prove that either.

What can we prove? NASA is a scam, moon landings were faked, actors playing roles like Ed shows us, SSP is visible at times, we have lied to, etc.

Back to sleep... Can't prove that either...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), enjoy being (8th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Other than photographic evidence I'm not sure what can be proven.
    Even photographic evidence often gets ripped to shreds by skeptics.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th March 2018), Dreamtimer (8th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Orbs (8th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think we all got the memo. If you do not rely on yourself to determine if something is true or not nobody can do it for you.

We can personally get proof of things. For example, you could see a space ship, a semi physical being, communicate with the Earth, etc. Your soul could push you around, give you inside information or kill you.

All this can happen. Some of us are psychic. Some aren't.

We have to do it for ourselves. I can't explain one person bring psychic over another. Or a soul bossing some around.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018), enjoy being (9th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    KeepTrying, I have talked about that before. Agreed. I will not post any photographs I take for that exact reason. Why take risk for nothing?

Even the photos I posted directly from the Library of Congress drew doubt.etc. Apparently every single photo in existence is photoshopped etc. That's why I say take your own...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)