Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Space weather threat: you must see this video

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    . . . Hawthor. . .
    ?
    Orbs is deliberately mangling the name — he likes doing that, and I think it's quite amusing. The correct spelling of that alleged species' name would be "Hathor". They are supposedly one of the "tribes" of the alleged Velon that Chris Thomas writes about.

Long story short, these alleged Velon have supposedly come from a remote solar system in the direction of Sagittarius, and they are — in Chris Thomas' vernacular — "semi-physical beings", for whatever that means. (Chris Thomas claims that there are only three types of beings, i.e. physical, semi-physical and non-physical.) According to his description, these Velon would be much larger than a human being, but with relatively tiny heads, as their brains are supposedly located in their chests, rather than in their skulls.

As the story goes, they were initially a reclusive society, but then they found out about Earth and embarked on a religious journey here, thereby seeking to take over Earth and enslaving humanity by traveling back in time and altering our history. But then something supposedly happened — some sort of cosmic war between them and the Pleiadeans, who were protecting us — and most of the Velon left again, except for two of their tribes, the Hathor and the Annunaki, neither of whom holds the best of intentions for humanity. But apparently they also don't care much for one another, as they are supposedly at war with each other.

The Chris Thomas material truly sits in a universe of its own. Chris Thomas claims that he was born hardwired into the Akashic Records and that he is receiving his information directly from there. Yet, most of what he says does not correspond to the findings of other people who have consulted the Akashic Records, and he also contradicts himself on a number of things.

He himself also has a way of dismissing anything that doesn't agree with his own narrative, and he appears to be afflicted with a high degree of paranoia. Among other things, he claims that the NSA broke into his house an injected him with a radioactive isotope in order to kill him, but that he has healed himself from that, and he claims that his books — I think he has written five so far — are banned on Amazon. Pedant point: if the NSA wanted him dead and they had access to his house, then they wouldn't have injected him with anything, but they would have killed him and made it look like a burglary that went wrong, plus that the NSA is a US American military organization, while Chris Thomas is a born-and-bred Welshman who still lives in Wales on this very day.

Personally, I think that Chris Thomas himself does believe in everything he says, but that what he says would be the product of his imagination, remote-viewing with highly varying degrees of hit-and-miss, as well as paranoia and wishful thinking. I know from personal experience that remote-viewing can be highly misled and/or colored by one's expectations, whereby the expectations themselves can be severely influenced by one's belief system and by deliberate attempts from others to mislead you. I've already elaborated on this experience elsewhere on the forum, so I'm not going to reiterate that story here.

There is either way no factual evidence whatsoever of the veracity of anything that Chris Thomas says — on the contrary, there is a lot that contradicts his claims — and therefore his narrative boils down to a dogmatic belief system, just like any of the major religions.

Member Herbert has been posting a lot of the Chris Thomas material here on several threads, the most recent and active of which is called "An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history ", but it has more or less been made clear between the lines that said thread is not open to any discussions regarding the validity of the material.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), Maggie (6th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Orbs is deliberately mangling the name — he likes doing that, and I think it's quite amusing. The correct spelling of that alleged species' name would be "Hathor". They are supposedly one of the "tribes" of the alleged Velon that Chris Thomas writes about.
    Not in a million years would I have figured that out.

And I can't stand it when I don't know what something means or stands for.

I will spend way too much time trying to figure it out! Googling, etc.

The time you spend answering my questions is more than appreciated!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

Long story short, these alleged Velon have supposedly come from a remote solar system in the direction of Sagittarius, and they are — in Chris Thomas' vernacular — "semi-physical beings", for whatever that means. (Chris Thomas claims that there are only three types of beings, i.e. physical, semi-physical and non-physical.) According to his description, these Velon would be much larger than a human being, but with relatively tiny heads, as their brains are supposedly located in their chests, rather than in their skulls.

As the story goes, they were initially a reclusive society, but then they found out about Earth and embarked on a religious journey here, thereby seeking to take over Earth and enslaving humanity by traveling back in time and altering our history. But then something supposedly happened — some sort of cosmic war between them and the Pleiadeans, who were protecting us — and most of the Velon left again, except for two of their tribes, the Hathor and the Annunaki, neither of whom holds the best of intentions for humanity. But apparently they also don't care much for one another, as they are supposedly at war with each other.

The Chris Thomas material truly sits in a universe of its own. Chris Thomas claims that he was born hardwired into the Akashic Records and that he is receiving his information directly from there. Yet, most of what he says does not correspond to the findings of other people who have consulted the Akashic Records, and he also contradicts himself on a number of things.

He himself also has a way of dismissing anything that doesn't agree with his own narrative, and he appears to be afflicted with a high degree of paranoia. Among other things, he claims that the NSA broke into his house an injected him with a radioactive isotope in order to kill him, but that he has healed himself from that, and he claims that his books — I think he has written five so far — are banned on Amazon. Pedant point: if the NSA wanted him dead and they had access to his house, then they wouldn't have injected him with anything, but they would have killed him and made it look like a burglary that went wrong, plus that the NSA is a US American military organization, while Chris Thomas is a born-and-bred Welshman who still lives in Wales on this very day.

Personally, I think that Chris Thomas himself does believe in everything he says, but that what he says would be the product of his imagination, remote-viewing with highly varying degrees of hit-and-miss, as well as paranoia and wishful thinking. I know from personal experience that remote-viewing can be highly misled and/or colored by one's expectations, whereby the expectations themselves can be severely influenced by one's belief system and by deliberate attempts from others to mislead you. I've already elaborated on this experience elsewhere on the forum, so I'm not going to reiterate that story here.

There is either way no factual evidence whatsoever of the veracity of anything that Chris Thomas says — on the contrary, there is a lot that contradicts his claims — and therefore his narrative boils down to a dogmatic belief system, just like any of the major religions.

Member Herbert has been posting a lot of the Chris Thomas material here on several threads, the most recent and active of which is called "An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history ", but it has more or less been made clear between the lines that said thread is not open to any discussions regarding the validity of the material.

Well, if Amazon has banned him, it MUST be true.

How’s he doing on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, if Amazon has banned him, it MUST be true.
    Well, that's what he says. But maybe his books were never a success to begin with, or maybe something went wrong when he submitted them for sale via Amazon — see below.

How’s he doing on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter?
    There are a few interviews of him on YouTube, but I don't think he would have a YouTube channel of his own, or a Twitter or Facebook account. He's not a young man anymore and he lives a very frugal and reclusive life, away from technology. However, I'm sure that some of his fans will have put up a Facebook page about him.

Doing a Google search on the name is going to be a bit tricky, too. You'll need to include the terms "akashic" and/or "healer" with his name, because "Chris Thomas" is a very common name in the UK, as well as in the US and even in Australia, and you might end up looking at the results for some baseball player or something like that.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Well, that's what he says. But maybe his books were never a success to begin with, or maybe something went wrong when he submitted them for sale via Amazon — see below.

There are a few interviews of him on YouTube, but I don't think he would have a YouTube channel of his own, or a Twitter or Facebook account. He's not a young man anymore and he lives a very frugal and reclusive life, away from technology. However, I'm sure that some of his fans will have put up a Facebook page about him.

Doing a Google search on the name is going to be a bit tricky, too. You'll need to include the terms "akashic" and/or "healer" with his name, because "Chris Thomas" is a very common name in the UK, as well as in the US and even in Australia, and you might end up looking at the results for some baseball player or something like that.
    Well, I told you about my suspicion that writers create timelines, right? You get enough wankers believing something you pen, and voila! in pops a new timeline with your trashy story or novel!

...this is my favorite way of Christianity happening, btw.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), Maggie (6th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Well, I told you about my suspicion that writers create timelines, right? You get enough wankers believing something you pen, and voila! in pops a new timeline with your trashy story or novel!

...this is my favorite way of Christianity happening, btw.
    In a way, I agree with you, although I wouldn't call it timelines. I would call them "reality bubbles". Each and every one of us creates his or her own reality bubble, based upon what he or she believes. That is how our own consciousness creates reality.

One does not create the reality that one wishes for — as some people within this community seem to think — but a reality based upon what one consciously, subconsciously and unconsciously believes to be true. And that's a very disconcerting thought. Because it means that if you believe that you are doomed, then you will, effectively, have doomed yourself.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    The conversation I'm trying to have is the one we would have on planet Earth if the United Nations were actually an organization that exists for we the people rather than a tool for the Deep State.

The only place I know of to have the needed conversation is on a forum.

If the theory that the whole planet gets zapped at the same time is not correct, and say only one hemisphere gets hit and the other gets spared, and humanity in the spared hemisphere takes action, why couldn't people be rescued?

Even if ET/Human Black Project tech were not used.

What about conventional technology?
    I agree with you that an enlightened humanity would seem to be one which prioritizes the values we call "humane". I am not sure about what everyone calls the "deep state" as in my experience there was never a sign of anything other than lack of enlightened self interest. This apparent planet (the one that I feel under my feet and of whom lovely pictures have been shown) is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL being. IMO earth is a She and sentient and loving. IMO She is not in any danger. the danger is to us as bodies on a planet.

What frustrates me is I am just so sick and tired of the status quo. Mundane "pleasures" just feel completely "lack luster". As far as great abilities, I can hardly even clean my house some days so am not a "leader". I feel energized in the presence of others who see what I think I see. Unfortunately I lost interest in most common groups and volunteering as the groups seem intent on perpetuating the "victim/perpetrator/savior" triad that so sucks IMO. IMO it is this belief system that is our worst false imprisonment. I don't wish to support these beliefs.

If I die, there is more in store so that does not worry me. I have felt a little attached to the idea that humanity could have heaven on earth. If sometyhing grand and amazing happens to get us all on the same wavelength, I will rejoice.
    Last edited by Maggie, 6th March 2018 at 17:03.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    I have no isses with channeling as I think all outside the box info is a form of channeling. It is important to know from where the messages arise and to believe one is a special messenger is as dangerous as all ego driven drives. It is eveident in the messenger eventually that the whole intention was unhealthy IMO.

IMO CT has succombed to that disease of all who believe they have a savior mission. Grandiosity has the flip side of paranoia. I also think that only his kind of messianic flavor makes for delicious cults that people eat up.

But I agree with the spirit of the give away and I get lots out of releasing negativity. That IMO is not "his" but part of our "energetic systems management" which we forget.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Well Maggie, I think stuff is already on the moon. All nice and safe. However, we ain't invited.

We already travel the stars. However, we ain't invited.

Interesting some of you want to leave. Earth is our home. I think I'll keep fighting for it keyboard coward style...
    I have no first hand evidence of either of your assertions. I decline the belief in the ideas alluded to about "being uninvited" at this time as they do not serve me. It DOES serve me to love being on Earth and I don't think we really need to fight for earth. I am FOR being humane and loving and using our capacities to be humane 100%. The way to do that is partly writing and speaking for our highest values. The biggest part is how we live.
    Last edited by Maggie, 6th March 2018 at 17:41.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    [...] I am FOR being humane and loving and using our capacities to be humane 100%. The way to do that is partly writing and speaking for our highest values. The biggest part is how we live.
    That's the only thing that matters, really. Everything else is subordinate to that.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    IMO earth is a She and sentient and loving.
    I have never related to giving the earth, or God, gender.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    KeepTrying, I'm all for the choice of survival. There is no place to go. There are no frieghter ships from any good guys I know of. Some may get their wish - an invitation to get on a ship and leave. To where?

As long as we look elsewhere we treat the symptom and not the problem. Kicking the pieces of poop off OUR planet is treating the problem.

Some of you are worried about an event that would be cataclysmic. Perhaps get off for a bit. Who will provided that service? Where would everyone piss? Poop? Shower? Sleep? Eat? Billions of us?

Dumped off in space is more realistic.

I'm trying to make a point - we don't have anywhere else to go and we ain't invited to safety anything. If the Earth shakes us off like fleas kiss you butt good bye. Poop happens...

Just saying...
    There is one inevitability...this planet will end unless we have advanced enough to move a planet...elsewise...the big one is coming in some form or fashion. If we want to continue as a species some of us at least has to be somewhere else.

According to the bible when the end comes the "Stars shall fall from the sky!" That sounds like eminent truth to me....

Coincidentally, I'm reading a fiction book based on 'Portals', Universe jumping, etc. There are a 'caste' of characters in it called Argathians... hmmm....
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Coincidentally, I'm reading a fiction book based on 'Portals', Universe jumping, etc. There are a 'caste' of characters in it called Argathians... hmmm....
    We have a member, Daozen, who claims to be a spokesperson for the Agarthian Alliance. However, he's not coming around here anymore. He is also a denizen at La Casa Del Sombrero™, and that's mainly where he's spending his forum time these days.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Aianawa was looking for an order that was something like Guardians of the Portal. I'm not sure if he found what he was looking for. This story might interest him, NAP.

I can't assign gender to God. That makes no sense to me.

It's easier for me to think of the earth as mother. She holds us in her embrace, she nurtures and feeds us. The Sun is often referred to as father. It's still more metaphorical to me.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Sorry for the misspelled Hathor. I really despise those efftards so I should at least get their name spelled correctly.

Aragorn got some of Chris's work right. Some not. No matter.

Chris got his ass kicked. That's not a rumor. No matter though. Nobody has to believe that.

I have never seen a Velon. People in Russia have. I have never seen a a Pliedian. Btw, Chris never wrote about a war between the Velon and Pliedians.

My soul origin, according to a downer from Whales, is Pliedian. I like that. At least I'm not from the ghetto. Ha ha ha.

Aragorn, you mock semi physical beings exist? That's ok. I understand. I offer this.

There are 3 states of matter (omit plasma for now). Solid, liquid and gas. Humans are physical/solid. Beings of pure soul energy are like a gas - they are invisible to us. Semi-physical beings are in between- they are like liquid.

Have any of you seen a semi-physical being? If so, they altered their energy patterns so you could see them. Or, your soul allowed you to see them.

You all believe in water, ice and steam - three states of matter. But many of you think life cannot mirror these three states. No worries, it's ok to differ in beliefs. That's a choice...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)