Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Space weather threat: you must see this video

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    The largest ships I have read about hold around 900,000 Hawthor.
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Orbs is deliberately mangling the name — he likes doing that, and I think it's quite amusing. The correct spelling of that alleged species' name would be "Hathor".
    Sorry for the misspelled Hathor.
    Orbs, do you do this on purpose, or not?

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    In DW’s view, in end of the (current) world everyone gets zapped at one time. In Ben Davidson’s, we all slowly fry in a cosmic ray “microwave oven”. In either case, everyone around the globe gets zapped, more or less at the same time. Bunkering in a deep hole might get you a few more weeks in Ben’s view, but not DW’s.
    Generally speaking, the scientists who are talking about this are not talking about a physical pole shift, but a magnetic one that leaves the whole planet vulnerable? Am I stating that right?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    [...] Btw, Chris never wrote about a war between the Velon and Pliedians.
    Well, I didn't mean to imply that I know the finer details, but as I gather, the Chris Thomas narrative is that the Velon were driven away by some alliance that included the Pleiadeans, right?

It was something of that nature anyway.

My soul origin, according to a downer from Whales, is Pliedian. I like that. At least I'm not from the ghetto. Ha ha ha.

Aragorn, you mock semi physical beings exist? That's ok. I understand. I offer this.
    I know that there are many different planes of existence, but to label them all so strictly as to say "physical", "semi-physical" and "non-physical" is a bit too narrow a description for me, and a conveniently vague one too.

Please note that I am not mocking anything here. To mock signifies a degree of disdain, and I don't wish to go there. I am merely debating the concepts here.

There are 3 states of matter (omit plasma for now). Solid, liquid and gas. Humans are physical/solid. Beings of pure soul energy are like a gas - they are invisible to us. Semi-physical beings are in between- they are like liquid.
    That sounds acceptable to me.

Have any of you seen a semi-physical being? If so, they altered their energy patterns so you could see them. Or, your soul allowed you to see them.
    Well, I have seen a ghost once, and I had a witness — my then-fiancée was with me and she identified the ghost as her late grandfather. It was only visible for a few seconds, and it ran away the way a human would run, but there was nowhere to go, because there was only water.

Does that count as an encounter with a semi-physical being in your opinion?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Interesting question...I've never seen a ghost and am perfectly happy in not having done so...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Orbs, do you do this on purpose, or not?

Generally speaking, the scientists who are talking about this are not talking about a physical pole shift, but a magnetic one that leaves the whole planet vulnerable? Am I stating that right?
    Ben Davidson and a bunch of his guys are talking about magnetic pole shift. DW occasionally talks about magnetic pole shift. Btw, you don’t have to have a full pole swap to get the detrimental effects and we have had near swaps in the past.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Another good question...I think once the process is in motion...it's a done deal...It would be interesting to know if there is any geologic indications of the Earth changing its mind?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I misspell by accident. I get typos using my phone. I pretty much post late at night.

A ghost would be similar to a soul - non physical life. The soul is humanoid in form.

Think of this. 90% of you believe we have a soul. We talk about it. It's fun. I wager we all agree it is invisible to us humans. Without real proof we accept this state of being. Nonphysical life.

We know physical life is true. That's us.

A large portion of us believe the Grays are real. We don't have proof we just know they are around. They are not nonphysical. They are not physical. They are a stage in between. A stepping stone to physical life.

Beautiful humans are quite an achievement. Any human is but you all know what I mean. There was a path to get here. A soul could not interact with anything. They wanted to be able to. So the soul took on a body.

Here we are...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Ben Davidson and a bunch of his guys are talking about magnetic pole shift. DW occasionally talks about magnetic pole shift. Btw, you don’t have to have a full pole swap to get the detrimental effects and we have had near swaps in the past.
    What about a coronal mass ejection (CME)? That's a separate danger, correct? And that could hit only half the planet, correct?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Earth and Sun are pals. Whatever they decide to do...

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), modwiz (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Aianawa was looking for an order that was something like Guardians of the Portal. I'm not sure if he found what he was looking for. This story might interest him, NAP.

I can't assign gender to God. That makes no sense to me.

It's easier for me to think of the earth as mother. She holds us in her embrace, she nurtures and feeds us. The Sun is often referred to as father. It's still more metaphorical to me.
    Mother Earth as in Gaia. Father Moon... Father Sun?

Dr. Eben Alexander (the doc who died and went to heaven) said that God is consciousness so far beyond human comprehension that it's hard to even describe. He said that "It" has no gender, it's male and female, in fact it's everything. It's you and me. God is the sum of all of wisdom & love.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That's how I look at God. Everywhere, everything. I'm never separate from God. None of us are. We are in and of God. (I usually really have to bite my tongue when people insist on Father, Son and then even the Holy Spirit being male.)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Some of us refer to the Creator. None of us can tell the other what the Creator is. It is a choice.

I choose to view the Creator as a thinking being. Mr. Thomas describes it this way and likens it to a galaxy or universe. It's big. Really big.

I literally mean the Earth and Sun are pals. They communicate etc. This belief is also a choice. I don't care to explain how I know this. I just want to share my choice.

The absolute statements that someone is flat out wrong is the same as saying you are right. I'm past all that. I'm not going to tell any of you I'm right and you are wrong. That's for the birds.

Interesting to hear some of your choices...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Souls communicate....

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (7th March 2018), Orbs (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That's how I look at God. Everywhere, everything. I'm never separate from God. None of us are. We are in and of God. (I usually really have to bite my tongue when people insist on Father, Son and then even the Holy Spirit being male.)
    The gender attribution is an extension of the interpretation of Yin and Yang. Yang is considered masculine, and Yin is considered feminine. The Creator consciousness is considered the big Yang — the quantum superstate of Source would then be the big Yin — and therefore people believe the Creator consciousness to be masculine, even though at that level, the Yang has actually not yet manifested as masculinity. That's a differentiation that only manifests deeper down within Creation. The Creator consciousness is simply Yang, as in "this is not Yin", and likewise, Yin is "not Yang".

Try thinking of it this way. You've got a color — say, yellow. Is yellow a light color or is it a dark color? Well, yellow is the color of the sun, and it is the color most often associated with warm light. It is also brighter than most other colors. So most people would say it's a light color. But when yellow is the only color there is and there is nothing else to compare it to, then the question as to whether yellow is a light color or a dark color is pointless, isn't it?

Besides, Yin and Yang also hold other meanings. Good is Yang, and Evil is Yin. Does that mean that women are evil? No, of course not. Yin and Yang are each merely the names given to either side of a two-sided coin. What exactly the sides of that coin are depends on the context.

The core of the Yin/Yang dichotomy is simply that it represents that: two polarities which are in constant flux — they are chasing each other around all the time — and which require one another to ensure the overall balance of the system. You cannot have light without darkness, you cannot know what good is unless there is also evil, and you cannot know happiness without that you also know what sadness is.

That doesn't mean that everything is always in balance. Sometimes the Yin is far away from the Yang, but it's still perceivable, and sometimes it's the other way around. The point is that you need both of them in your consciousness somewhere in order to give meaning to everything. And "giving meaning to something" is itself also the Yang — it is the Creator. The undifferentiated but infinite potential of Source is the Yin.

Now, that all said, the Roman Catholic Church was founded by Peter and Paul, and Peter was a misogynist. Even though he was married, he looked down on women. Everything that's gender-specific and favors the masculine over the feminine within Roman Catholicism is to be seen from that vantage, all the way from the fact that women cannot become priests within the Roman Catholic Church all the way up to the compulsory celibacy of Roman Catholic priests.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018), Wind (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    I misspell by accident.
    Orbs is deliberately mangling the name — he likes doing that, and I think it's quite amusing.
    So, did you presume wrong?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Orbs is deliberately mangling the name — he likes doing that, and I think it's quite amusing.
    So, did you presume wrong?
    I guess I did, then. His mangled spelling of their names is so humorous and consistently repetitive that I naturally concluded he was doing it on purpose.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (7th March 2018), Elen (8th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th March 2018), WantDisclosure (7th March 2018)