Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Space weather threat: you must see this video

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This phrase is spot on, imo: "...the worst kind of catastrophe is if you allow the integrity of your soul to be compromised."

Without question had I done that in this life I'd already be dead. Compromising my soul literally would have ended my life. The two are closely linked imo.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), modwiz (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (5th March 2018), Wind (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I listened to a podcast with Randall carlson the other day. As some may know, Carlson is a proponent of the hypothesis that around 12,800 years ago the Younger Dryas period of return to ice age conditions was precipitated at the end of the last ice age. The reason was an earth HIT by a "cometary" event. This bolide or more likely a series of bolides literally strafed the North American continent. Fire covered at least 10% of the planet. The megafauna in North America were wiped out. The "clovis" people disappeared and scientists know it was a world wide catastrophy. If Atlantis is short hand for a world wide culture, it was apparently what ended Atlantis.

Then sometime later, apparently, some "teachers" globally restarted civilization by providing important technology of agriculture etc. to survivers. The Hopi and others say this was just another age of several. They took refuge with the "Ant People" underground. It seems clear that there have been waves of high level civilization and periodic disruptions and people have survived. That this happens periodically is IMO just common sense. Those who don't grok that fact have no common sense. Sorry if that is sounding judgemental but IMO the important synthesis that leads to practical intelligence is missing widely.

Carlson suggested that if we care about preserving our heritage (meaning the sum total of modern knowledge) it might be an important idea to store all the knowledge of our civilization on the moon. A disaster like previous ones is fairly inevitable in the catastrophist model. Lately more and more bollides are appearing. Carlson noted that this increase is a message to us about our vulnerability.

I started thinking about all of these ideas WAY before it was popular and I bet a huge number of thinking people have also thought about the issue. In fourth grade even, when we looked at the "Egyptians" (in quotes because what was taught was all misguided), it was OBVIOUS that civilization is not stable.

I am not excited and happy to think about the end of the world. Storing everything on the moon about us seems like a futile gesture because if we lose modern civilization, how would we access the records? If it is just to say "we were here", that seems like a futility too.

My own concern is for practical skills of the people who lived just a couple of hundred years ago in my geographic locatoion or even now live in less "globalized" parts of the world. "Modern civilization" is a thin skin which could be shredded easily. If disasters were small but repeated without the chance to recoup, I think we might see modern day "Rome" FALL (if we liken the ELECTRIC/electronic western and eastern oil driven civilization to be a new Rome). That would be a dark time (literally).

I don't think we need bollides to end civilization because IF we have stuff we have NO IDEA how to create, even a slight hiccough of a couple of years of very bad weather could wreck the power grid and there might be the slightest ripple ultimately ending the chain of consumption. Then in a chaotic state, we have lost people in a lost world as the end time sci fi denotes.

I am not sure that the USA is the only prepubescent culture. I think 8 and 9 year olds are old enough to carry on with guidannce but left alone have NO skills and NO discernmnet and IMO western civilization is a whole culture based on being "managed". The "chains" of command of all our systems need "stability" to be maintained. People need "orders" when all only know how to be cogs placed in a machine.

Given even just the smallest perturbation, IMO, we have nothing to hold onto. We may seem like we drive a fancy race car but IMO we are driving towards a brick wall at a fast pace.
    Last edited by Maggie, 5th March 2018 at 18:23.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2018), Wind (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    All reasons to get off this planet...man's/woman's destiny and all that...to return to the stars ...even the academy if all else fails ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Wind (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    The soul is a big part of my life... Good advice Wind
    It's not only a big part of your life, you are it!

We will return to the stars... One way or another. Life always finds a way.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Last edited by enjoy being, 7th March 2018 at 18:12.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Might I suggest using more paragrahps when posting walls of words? I'd like to read such messages, but it becomes too tiresome (or in other words unreadable) for my poor eyes unless the text isn't in a coherent form. I hope you won't take this as nitpicking.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Barbarella (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018), Kathy (11th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Might I suggest using more paragrahps when posting walls of words? I'd like to read such messages, but it becomes too tiresome (or in other words unreadable) for my poor eyes unless the text isn't in a coherent form. I hope you won't take this as nitpicking.
    You're right I will go and fix it up and make it more legible. It's one of my worst scrambled transmissions for several cycles.
    I had to go out and didn't really take much time, for the size of points being made. Thank you kind sir.
    I'll just remove it and bring it back in a better form.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Well Maggie, I think stuff is already on the moon. All nice and safe. However, we ain't invited.

We already travel the stars. However, we ain't invited.

Interesting some of you want to leave. Earth is our home. I think I'll keep fighting for it keyboard coward style...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I wanted to share some basic logistics for those that want to be moved.

The largest ships I have read about hold around 900,000 Hawthor. So, say 1,000,000 humans. 100 of these ships and a measly 100 million people relocated to god knows where.

How many ships would it take? Where would they go?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Interesting some of you want to leave. Earth is our home. I think I'll keep fighting for it keyboard coward style...
    But maybe people don't want to leave; they just want to survive?

. . . Hawthor. . .
    ?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    KeepTrying, I'm all for the choice of survival. There is no place to go. There are no frieghter ships from any good guys I know of. Some may get their wish - an invitation to get on a ship and leave. To where?

As long as we look elsewhere we treat the symptom and not the problem. Kicking the pieces of poop off OUR planet is treating the problem.

Some of you are worried about an event that would be cataclysmic. Perhaps get off for a bit. Who will provided that service? Where would everyone piss? Poop? Shower? Sleep? Eat? Billions of us?

Dumped off in space is more realistic.

I'm trying to make a point - we don't have anywhere else to go and we ain't invited to safety anything. If the Earth shakes us off like fleas kiss you butt good bye. Poop happens...

Just saying...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    The end of the world is God’s way of telling you to call Mom.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018), WantDisclosure (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    I'm trying to make a point - we don't have anywhere else to go . . .
    The conversation I'm trying to have is the one we would have on planet Earth if the United Nations were actually an organization that exists for we the people rather than a tool for the Deep State.

The only place I know of to have the needed conversation is on a forum.

If the theory that the whole planet gets zapped at the same time is not correct, and say only one hemisphere gets hit and the other gets spared, and humanity in the spared hemisphere takes action, why couldn't people be rescued?

Even if ET/Human Black Project tech were not used.

What about conventional technology?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    The conversation I'm trying to have is the one we would have on planet Earth if the United Nations were actually an organization that exists for we the people rather than a tool for the Deep State.

The only place I know of to have the needed conversation is on a forum.

If the theory that the whole planet gets zapped at the same time is not correct, and say only one hemisphere gets hit and the other gets spared, and humanity in the spared hemisphere takes action, why couldn't people be rescued?

Even if ET/Human Black Project tech were not used.

What about conventional technology?
    In DW’s view, in end of the (current) world everyone gets zapped at one time. In Ben Davidson’s, we all slowly fry in a cosmic ray “microwave oven”. In either case, everyone around the globe gets zapped, more or less at the same time. Bunkering in a deep hole might get you a few more weeks in Ben’s view, but not DW’s.

So, repent and call Mom you heathen.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    If one hemisphere got zapped, the other could help, conceivably. Question is, which half and how badly? If it's the half that has most of the land getting hit and the half that's mostly ocean gets spared we're in a lot more trouble.

Catastrophes spread, so not many places would really be spared. Weather systems would be affected, possibly jet streams or ocean pumps. The whole globe could feel the effect of an impact that only hit one side.

If the bread baskets get hit, the whole world suffers.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th March 2018)