Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Space weather threat: you must see this video

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    From what I can tell Ed remaims in jail. Website down. YouTube channel gone I think. . . . Ed put out intel that was a hoax. Looks like quite a bit of activity while he is gone.
    Is the person Ed well known to everyone from another thread?
    I believe his name is Ed Chiarini. Orbs has brought him up a couple of times already on other threads.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), WantDisclosure (4th March 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    The title is "Energy from Space | The Shift Has Begun."
    Dumpster, please define "shift" as you believe Ben Davidson means it in the title of his video.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Dumpster, please define "shift" as you believe Ben Davidson means it in the title of his video.
    Shifting your mind perhaps?

...also, there were a lot more “WTF” sun presentations at this year’s sun scientist conference that Ben hosts each year. That might be the shift he was talking about.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), WantDisclosure (4th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, for one, fight for Disclosure. The Deep State has the tech to get us off the planet
    Perhaps at the same time, we should be working on a plan for a solution in the event that we can't get Disclosure.

Suppose only one hemisphere gets hit, and there are survivors without electricity say, for the sake of argument, five years.

The other hemisphere is spared.

Why couldn't military and civilian resources belonging to the spared hemisphere be used to come to the aid of the survivors on the other side of the world? For example, pick them up on ships, as immigrants?

This is a mind-bobbling scenario, but in real disasters, people do extraordinary things, because most people want to help their fellow human, when they can.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Perhaps at the same time, we should be working on a plan for a solution in the event that we can't get Disclosure.

Suppose only one hemisphere gets hit, and there are survivors without electricity say, for the sake of argument, five years.

Why couldn't military and civilian resources belonging to the spared hemisphere be used to come to the aid of the survivors on the other side of the world? For example, pick them up on ships, as immigrants?

This is a mind-bobbling scenario, but in real disasters, people do extraordinary things, because most people want to help their fellow human, when they can.
    Sure, the “On The Beach” scenario. But if DW is correct, this sun-earth electronic link (mega zap) will be strong enough to zap the AI and will come in thru the magnetic poles and zap everyone from the inside out, i.e. no where to hide.

He also goes on to say there will be three groups: the negatives, who will go thru a death cycle, the folks who haven’t made a clear choice to be positive or negative will be moved to a new planet, and us sainted good guys, will live on in a new 4D Earth
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 4th March 2018 at 20:19.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), WantDisclosure (4th March 2018)

Thanks
    Sure, the “On The Beach” scenario. But if DW is correct, this sun-earth electronic link (mega zap) will be strong enough to zap the AI and will con in thru the magnetic poles and zap everyone from the inside out, i.e. no where to hide.

He also goes on to say there will be three groups: the negatives, who will go thru a death cycle, the folks who haven’t made a clear choice to be positive or negative, and us sainted good guys.
    But just in case that theory is wrong, what do you think of my idea?

I wonder whether any good guys with resources at their disposal are thinking along the lines I've described.

SuspiciousObservers
    Published on Feb 27, 2018

The critical issue in this presentation is whether the reversal is going to happen soon. It is undeniable that the general pole shift and field weakening have presented symptomatically of a reversal or significant excursion, and the only point both ESA/SWARM and MIT use to quell fear is that they believe it will take 1000s of years. The math of losing 5% per decade, and the potential for fast reversals, cast a shadow on such aspersions of safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsqZJP54shg
    Ben Davidson is talking about a magnetic and not physical pole shift there?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

They most likely would. It's called "conquest".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Btw, I updated my post and corrected my post. Just realized I left some stuff out.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I don't think there is a power that bees that's going to help any useless eater.

I know that label is sick but it makes the point. What is sad is I don't eat that much. Ha ha ha I'm just useless....

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Sure, the “On The Beach” scenario. But if DW is correct, this sun-earth electronic link (mega zap) will be strong enough to zap the AI and will come in thru the magnetic poles and zap everyone from the inside out, i.e. no where to hide.

He also goes on to say there will be three groups: the negatives, who will go thru a death cycle, the folks who haven’t made a clear choice to be positive or negative will be moved to a new planet, and us sainted good guys, will live on in a new 4D Earth
    The two earth, New earth or 2-3 group thing has been mentioned by a few different sources over the years, trying to recall who. One being an offline buddy who is pretty uncanny with his ability to "converse with the other realms" and doesn't use the internet. Some of his other past predictions haven't fully come to pass though, but in a changing timeline way, like he got the Japan earthquake time right but had said it was going to have large areas sink under the sea. Much of the things that were going to happen have been less in severity ...so far.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Wind (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Dolores Cannon talked about the new Earth too. Perhaps it's possible that we will reincarnate to a higher dimensional Earth after we die as Earth is shifting at this time too, but it's hard to imagine how long such things could take in human years. The age of Aquarius has barely even begun and a time of purification is coming now.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), enjoy being (5th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I will also add that the person I referred to more recently still claims that humanity will be extinct sooner than later, like, in a hundred or so years maybe.
    Speculate speculate.
    I don't really care to subscribe to or not subscribe to so-called 2 Earth's or 250 trillion time lines, and all those such vague and challenging notions. Some of it I might metaphorically write down on slips of paper and file away in case one or two become actually visible in reality, but I really don't have the inclination to commit any more to it than that. I am fascinated by history mystery, where there may be physical evidence of civilizations knowing more than we do about some things. But even then it is just as slips of paper to hold in reference for a later time. No way can I draw any conclusions. I recognise most stuff can become distraction if you let it.

But the state of sun and gravity, that's got some firm ground, I think. While still being aware of relying on the words and research of others. For the most part as I have spent my life doing other things. To be honest, I don't care which way it goes out of self interest or anything, I certainly don't like the current shape of the civilisation, so I guess I hope it gets better. But I also understand that in a physical state, some things may need to be so bad for change to happen and that change could easily include the civilisation being destroyed, or even half of it, lives lost, and the rest being shown their true selves. Anything is pretty exciting compared to "more of the same". Somewhere in amongst it, I do hope to perhaps catch a glimpse of something real, that is of the spiritual world, maybe see a real miracle, knowing a genuine miracle may not appear obvious until after the fact and you look back at all that took place. Chances are I may not get to see that if it happens anyway. I have a funny relationship with hope, it would be good to hope to witness some form of miracle, but hey, if I am not good enough or lucky enough, I'm not going to hope in such a way that one is hoping blindly, or hoping for self ahead of the greater good in which one would seem to be okay with compromising the end result.

This is sort of a response to fit into a few threads. Willing to be a 'hopefully benevolent' hypocrite and again bleat on and on holding the floor. Maybe some of my stupidity will prompt some use, maybe it wont. I don't really care how I appear too much, I sort of accentuate it a bit just to give people something to read as not much 'giving' happens here or anywhere else. People are very welcome to tell me to shut up or pick away, I would make use of it in some way if I can find a use.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 5th March 2018 at 07:21.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Orbs (5th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is hard to argue multiple time lines etc. Nothing. I want nothing (no pun intended) to do with it either. Here we are. Spinning on Earth. We make choices. Blah blah blah

This thread started with some event that may happen. I guess the poles could flip? Nobody has produced any proof because none exists. I mean that respectfully.

SSP or not, we don't have anywhere else to go. They will not invite me to the moon or Mars and I don't want to live there anyway.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2018), enjoy being (5th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I'm not always sure what to think about the multiverse-theory or timeline theories either. Some people say that the timeline where Hillary was supposed to be the next prez would have ended in a nuclear war. Who knows what might happen on "this" timeline then. At times it looks really bad and I still think that the future holds many dangers ahead, but also after the rough patch which may last from years to generations a new prosperous Earth and humanity will emerge, consciousness-wise.

I actually don't believe that a full blown nuclear war would be allowed, but it's another thing what Mother Earth might do to us with it's storms which are influenced by the sun and the space weather. Such storms are not manmade, they're barely influenced by humans. This current incarnation we are having now will be one of the most important ones karmically speaking, I feel. Especially because the fate of humanity is at stake now and everything is about to change... For the better or worse. Depending on that our next incarnations might be much easier to handle or not. Everything else can be compromised, but the worst kind of catastrophe is if you allow the integrity of your soul to be compromised. Just my thoughts for now.
    Last edited by Wind, 5th March 2018 at 11:16.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Orbs (5th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The soul is a big part of my life... Good advice Wind

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Wind (6th March 2018)