Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Space weather threat: you must see this video

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Eric Dollard talks about the grid and how it could be protected.
    I used to follow Eric Dollard's work closely, but I don't like the way he bad-mouths Tom Bearden, who knows as much as he does, if not more.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2018), Dreamtimer (15th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th March 2018), Elen (16th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (15th March 2018), Kathy (24th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I used to follow Eric Dollard's work closely, but I don't like the way he bad-mouths Tom Bearden, who knows as much as he does, if not more.
    His behavior towards friends who try to support him is apparently not encouraging of trust. When I was into ormus and interested more in nuts and bolts alternative energy, I heard several people lost some (hard earned) cash through his help.

I am not sure why there are so many big mouths with so little hard evidence results in this genre. I don't believe anymore that it is all just because people are targeted etc. It is possible IMO that the fierce competion between all these egos attracted to such matters cause the tech to fail. That may sound woowoo? In the case of ormus promoters, I never met a wierder crowd of men (and they ARE mostly men).

Example
    For those who still think Eric Dollard can be helped....

Here is a letter I just received from a former patron of his.

" I have been watching the whole Eric Dollard story go down for about 7 years . I watched and hoped he would get his act together. I saw his brilliance and potential. I worked for a billionaire client/friend at the time i met Eric. We wanted to help him develop himself and bring his interests to fruition. I offered him a place to stay and do his laundry, clean up his stuff, some cash to help him a bit, and a job doing anything he wanted to do ($50. per hour, cash) and or help me with my projects, which is , basically develop weather stations, new food growing and energy producing devises for schools, refugee camps, etc.. He chose to do nothing, he was very lazy and blamed everyone for setting him up to fail.
    Basically, i got him a blank check, but he had to start by proving himself by showing up to work and being able to articulate what it is he wanted. In the end, he wanted a $5 million dollars studio, or nothing. Even then my client was not deterred, we knew he had communication issues with people. He did get 86’ed from my home by my girlfriend for foul behavior and misogamist diatribes, etc.. He was interacting with Stephan in Marin also at this time. He was lying quite a bit in your interviews during the video. His dog was also an interesting story. He treated Varmint very bad, he never fed the dog, and was trying to leave it with anyone he could.
    I like the fact that you have a good heart and tried to reach out to him. Many people have tried to help him. I was hoping he would rise to the occasion and build his lab. All of us who knew him on the coast (Half Moon Bay, Ca. area) where rooting for him. I believe he is in the desert somewhere working on his studio theses days. My friend Justin is with him. They both have a victim complex. They both refuse kindness. The adventure continues!
    "

Anything have to do with Eric Dollard now is 100% an ACT and a SCAM FRAUD organized by his pitpull controller Aaron Murakami, the same convicted violent felon who has waged an active war of suppression against genuine researchers like Ed Mitchell and Jerry Volland etc.. Murakami has also waged an active terror campaign against aetherforce, and the members of aether force, going after un involved members paypal and facebook accounts. Only a lawsuit got him to back off. Another one is being filed.

Let's learn our lesson people. Actively boycott anything these two are working on. I may release a video showing Eric Dollard calling Adam bull a moron and a lunatic as well. That they managed to brainwash Adam into helping them is astonishing.... Eric Dollard is a professional charlatan, nuff said.https://www.facebook.com/AetherForce...65378520171017

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2018), Dreamtimer (15th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th March 2018), Elen (16th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (15th March 2018), Kathy (24th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Avalon Wade commented that he believed that success or failure in the field of free energy was contingent on spiritual motivation. That actually made a lot of sense to me. When one is playing in the arena of the gods, I think it is a good idea to be promoting the light...it only makes sense.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2018), Dreamtimer (15th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th March 2018), Elen (16th March 2018), jcocks (16th March 2018), Kathy (24th March 2018), Maggie (15th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks for sharing that, Maggie.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th March 2018), Elen (16th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (15th March 2018), Kathy (24th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    yes, I believe sociologists think that ... I've been watching Trump's group on the news
    I think the theater of politics that is played out on mainstream news is not worth our time.

Mainstream news is controlled and manipulated by the Deep State, and politicians, with few exceptions, are puppets, because they were recruited, groomed, and financed behind the scenes by people with vested interests so that they will be puppets on a string.

Trump, ego and all, may be an exception, because he was not in need of the financing most politicians need, so therefore could be independent, but he is surrounded by the establishment and a hostile media, so we have a circus going on.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2018), Dreamtimer (16th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th March 2018), Elen (16th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th March 2018), Kathy (24th March 2018)

Thanks
    I don't believe that Trump is as independent as you say. He had too many bankruptcies and bailouts from his Dad. He couldn't get any money from any banks in New York. He was building golf resorts when no-one else was because they were closing and losing money.

The New York bankers never looked at Trump as a business man. He was always seen as a promoter. This can be learned by watching testimony in the form of interviews from these people who have worked directly with Trump.

The money has been coming from his Russian contacts for a couple decades now.

It's very important to see what puppetry and machinations are going on else people won't be able to see the fake news being dished in this community. You can't see the whole puzzle picture by only looking at select pieces, imo.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th March 2018), Elen (16th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th March 2018), Kathy (24th March 2018), Maggie (18th March 2018), Wind (16th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I think the theater of politics that is played out on mainstream news is not worth our time.

Mainstream news is controlled and manipulated by the Deep State, and politicians, with few exceptions, are puppets, because they were recruited, groomed, and financed behind the scenes by people with vested interests so that they will be puppets on a string.

Trump, ego and all, may be an exception, because he was not in need of the financing most politicians need, so therefore could be independent, but he is surrounded by the establishment and a hostile media, so we have a circus going on.
    No!

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I don't believe that Trump is as independent as you say. He had too many bankruptcies and bailouts from his Dad. He couldn't get any money from any banks in New York. He was building golf resorts when no-one else was because they were closing and losing money.

The New York bankers never looked at Trump as a business man. He was always seen as a promoter. This can be learned by watching testimony in the form of interviews from these people who have worked directly with Trump.

The money has been coming from his Russian contacts for a couple decades now.

It's very important to see what puppetry and machinations are going on else people won't be able to see the fake news being dished in this community. You can't see the whole puzzle picture by only looking at select pieces, imo.
    Trump and his business sense and how people wanted that to run the government now exemplifies the perfect example of how big business is failing America and the common folk at its mercy.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2018), Dreamtimer (16th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th March 2018), Elen (16th March 2018), Kathy (24th March 2018), Maggie (18th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Oh, oh. It’s now starting to hit the mainstream science news:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/quirks/march...ield-1.4579903

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2018), Dreamtimer (17th March 2018), Elen (17th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th March 2018), Kathy (24th March 2018), Maggie (18th March 2018), WantDisclosure (17th March 2018), Wind (17th March 2018)

Thanks
    "The Bantu people who currently live there, they were the first people practicing agriculture. So at times of drought, you can imagine it was quite stressful on the population. And they practiced, according to the archeologists, a type of ritualistic burning. They would actually burn down their villages and then start anew."
    When the Bantu people burned down their villages, many of the structures are made of clay. And when that burns and then cools, the magnetic minerals in the clay locks in the magnetic field properties at that time. These burned down structures end up being like time capsule compass needles.
    Wow.

"If we look at our best numerical simulations of a magnetic field reversal, this is the type of pattern we see right before a reversal," says Dr. Tarduno. "We don't know if the current [anomaly] will lead to a full reversal." If the anomaly continues to grow, the patch in the outer core under Africa could be the trigger to a full pole reversal.
    From January(same source):

In her new book, The Spinning Magnet: The Electromagnetic Force that Created the Modern World and Could Destroy It, Canadian journalist Alanna Mitchell looks at this disaster scenario. She talks to scientists who are investigating the vital role our magnetic field plays, and why they're concerned about how our planet will lose protection from solar radiation storms that will wipe out all electromagnetic technology. The result would be no satellites, no internet, no smartphones and maybe no power grid at all.
    Also January:

A new satellite called Global Observations on the Limb and Disc, or GOLD, was sent aloft this week to study the upper boundary of the Earth's atmosphere, where space begins. It is a very active and poorly studied region where weather from our planet meets weather from space.

The very top layer of our atmosphere, from 80 to 900 kilometres up, is poorly studied because it is too high and thin for aircraft or balloons to fly through. Yet the upper portion is where some satellites and the International Space Station travel. The extremely rarefied air in this region interacts directly with powerful radiation from space, and is bombarded by high speed electrically charged particles streaming out from the sun called the solar wind. One beautiful side-effect of this onslaught from above is the eerie display of the aurora, the northern and southern lights.
    The sun passes through cycles of activity, where solar storms erupt on the surface, hurling large blobs of energetic material toward the Earth. When they strike our planet's magnetic field, it can tremble and distort like a giant bowl of jelly. Geomagnetic storms from this activity can induce unwanted electric currents in high voltage transmission lines on the ground, causing massive blackouts, or they can knock satellites right out of commission.

In the past, most of the focus on the ionosphere has been on changes caused by space weather raining down from above, but there is new evidence that the region is also affected by regular weather from below. Hurricanes or cyclones can create huge waves that lift the atmosphere higher in some places, exposing more of the air to the space environment and accelerating some of the physical and chemical changes taking place. Understanding the region better fills in gaps in our understanding of the Earth's atmosphere from the bottom all the way to the top.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th March 2018), Elen (18th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), Kathy (24th March 2018), Maggie (18th March 2018), WantDisclosure (18th March 2018)

Thanks
    There's a coronal hole and auroras in the forecast. And the magnetic pole shift appears to be increasing.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th March 2018), Elen (24th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), Kathy (24th March 2018), Wind (24th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    As the age of Aquarius is now starting... Revolutionary changes are to be expected. On all levels.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (25th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    As the age of Aquarius is now starting... Revolutionary changes are to be expected. On all levels.
    Yes, and — most people ignore this — those changes won't always be for the better. Aquarius is the sign of change, not of improvement.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yes, and — most people ignore this — those changes won't always be for the better. Aquarius is the sign of change, not of improvement.
    Dont forget chaos and craziness. Uranus, the planet of 'what the f*ck!' after all

Actually, I learned that Age of Aquarius started on Feb4-5, 1962 or maybe it was Feb 2-3, 1964 but anyway, the precise dates are slippery.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (25th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Which was the next differentiation. Logical relevant change vs random change.
    Language would beat that into different shapes.
    Change that comes about via observable chains of events vs change that comes about by seemingly random anomaly.

Vibrations, sounds, lights. Space weather.
    and.. Action!
    Some particles of vibration perhaps behaving like metallic surfaces in an MRI scanner.
    Therefore caught and filtered.
    The way this happens in reality depends on the volume too, but will also range from dramatic to subtle.
    Though subtle may be a relative term, unfittingly stretched over the frame of another.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2018), Dreamtimer (25th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Which was the next differentiation. Logical relevant change vs random change.
    From the purely astrological perspective — I am no astrologer, mind you, and astrology is actually off-topic for this thread, because this thread is about a scientifically verified phenomenon — the sign of Aquarius only accelerates and accentuates change, whether it is random change or what you term "logically relevant".

So the Age of Aquarius is bound to be full of changes, of which — indeed — a large number will be random. And — again — "change" does not equal "improvement". I think the best word for describing the Age of Aquarius would probably be "turbulent".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th March 2018), Elen (25th March 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th March 2018), enjoy being (25th March 2018), Kathy (30th March 2018), Wind (25th March 2018)