Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Outrageous Censorship at YouTube

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Outrageous Censorship at YouTube

This YouTuber features researcher Jim Fetzer in a regular report about POTUS (President of the United States) and generally what’s going on.

In this episode it is pointed out that YouTube has deleted the channel of UK radio host Richie Allen after he interviewed Jim about the Parkland, Florida school shooting, which Jim has apparently surmised was staged using crisis actors.

The GoldFish Report
    Published on Feb 26, 2018

On The GoldFish Report No. 199, Louisa Reviews Q Anon posts about MK Ultra and shares documents from Clandestine projects and Congressional Hearings into Mk Ultra and electronic warfare upon an unwitting populace for the purpose of 'sedation' and 'compliance' and to push draconian and fascist laws including gun control to disarm America and destroy it from within, from the people you trusted most.

These MK ULTRA Behavior Modification Programs are carried out by the CIA and Office of Naval Intelligence, according to the document shared. Jim continues to provide physical and actual evidence that the official narrative of the Florida Shooting is falling apart. He shared the latest electronic ambush of Alternative Media who contradicts the 'Official" (FAKE) narrative of the Florida School shooting, and shares more info on Crisis Actor industry, and the plan to take down America. Jim also covers the foreign policy and both Jim and Louisa encourage people to share this info far and wide. The Red Pills keep coming in this Great Awakening! To learn more about Jim Fetzer's research, books and articles, visit www.jamesfetzer.blogspot.com. Google 'Nobody Died at Sandy Hook' to find a free DVD of the facts. To receive notifications of our reports please subscribe to this YouTube Channel, follow us on Twitter at @ReportGoldFish, on our blog at www.thegoldfishreport.wordpress.com and on our 24/7 research media news page at www.facebook.com/thegoldfishreport. To help support this viewer supported social research media you can make a donation at www.thegoldfishreport.com. Thank you to our viewers for your support and stories and thank you for viewing!

Weblink to Moon Rock Books Here: http://moonrockbooks.com/ DISCLAIMER The following videos were created for educational purposes only. The content of this material strictly for research purposes, and readily available to the general public via the Internet. Viewing of the GoldFish Reports acknowledges that senders and recipients hereby agree to this disclaimer, thus releasing the source author from any and all personal liability. Also, individuals who alter or deviate from this source material, may be exposing themselves to the full extent of law. THE OPINIONS AND HYPOTHESES OF OUR GUESTS AND GUEST CO-HOSTS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE GOLDFISH REPORT POTUS UPDATE. AN OPINION AND HYPOTHESIS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH NEWLY PRESENTED RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE. THE GOLDFISH REPORT POTUS REPORT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INFORMATION THAT MAY BE UNKNOWINGLY INACCURATE, ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO PRESENT FACTS, OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE THE CONVERSATION ABOUT DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES OF WORLD EVENTS AND HOW THOSE MAKING THE DECISIONS MAY IMPACT OUR LIVES. VIEWER DISCERNMENT IS ADVISED. Copyright 2018 The GoldFish Report. All rights Reserved.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYuq5hRRoM
    I also see on Jim’s blog that he is repeatedly being deleted and re-posting things. A screenshot of an excerpt:

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st March 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBRqipPFUk

Here's an early Goldfish Report, to just point out who used to be a part of it. (watch the first 20 seconds)

And hey, that was my analogy first, the goldfish bowl.lol
    Heh, but GMTA I suppose. There's an acronym for you Aragorn.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st March 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    That video was published August 31, 2015.

Does anyone know what the present status of Randy Cramer is?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Apparently his YouTube channel was deleted, and his website has not been updated since before August 2016.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

Lightbulb

This YouTuber features researcher Jim Fetzer in a regular report about POTUS (President of the United States) and generally what’s going on.

In this episode it is pointed out that YouTube has deleted the channel of UK radio host Richie Allen after he interviewed Jim about the Parkland, Florida school shooting, which Jim has apparently surmised was staged using crisis actors.
    Just as a heads-up, I have moved the thread from the News & Updates category to Computers & The Internet, and I have slightly edited the title of this thread in the same breath to insert the words "at YouTube", because without those added words, an unwitting visitor could be tempted to believe that your thread would be about censorship here at The One Truth.

We have in the past been accused of censorship — and in highly dramatic and puerile ways too, for that matter — simply because we were moderating posts in which people were treading all over the Forum Rules. Sadly enough, some ego-driven people are opined that having to behave like intelligent and responsible adults toward their fellow human beings would be a form of censorship.

I had only just been recruited as a purple moderator around the time that this situation was playing out — this was in April 2015 — and I saw how it inflicted a great deal of damage upon the forum. A great number of our members left The One Truth all over the course of two days, and although some of them have in the meantime returned, others have not.

And to make matters even worse, one of our former staff members — it has taken me some time to figure out who, and I am not going to name him in public, but anyone who wants to know is free to contact me in private — then decided to follow these ex-members around to whatever forums they had migrated — and they were on quite a few of them — in order to troll them and make it appear as if Malc was doing it.

So, with a great number of our members having left The One Truth, and these members then being followed around and harassed at whatever their chosen forum du jour was by a nym-shifting troll — who happens to be a former staff member and who had observed Malc's writing style well enough to be able to imitate him in a credible manner — all kinds of wild stories and allegations started arising, all the way up to that Malc was hacking the Eye-Rise forum, which was not our sister forum yet at the time.

The above in mind, I think you will be able to understand that I am being more than a little defensive on account of anything that could harm the forum, even if it's unintended.

[...] Heh, but GMTA I suppose. There's an acronym for you Aragorn.
    I know what "GMTA" stands for. I use that acronym myself sometimes.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Thanks

Here's an early Goldfish Report, to just point out who used to be a part of it. (watch the first 20 seconds)
    I have the video on pause.

So far, that is an excellent interview of Randy Cramer.

Perhaps someone would like to start a thread about it in perhaps, "Ufology & Extraterrestrial Presence"?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Technically, it's not an acronym; it's just an abbreviation.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Just as a heads-up, I have moved the thread from the News & Updates category to Computers & The Internet, and I have slightly edited the title of this thread in the same breath to insert the words "at YouTube", because without those added words, an unwitting visitor could be tempted to believe that your thread would be about censorship here at The One Truth.

We have in the past been accused of censorship — and in highly dramatic and puerile ways too, for that matter — simply because we were moderating posts in which people were treading all over the Forum Rules. Sadly enough, some ego-driven people are opined that having to behave like intelligent and responsible adults toward their fellow human beings would be a form of censorship.

I had only just been recruited as a purple moderator around the time that this situation was playing out — this was in April 2015 — and I saw how it inflicted a great deal of damage upon the forum. A great number of our members left The One Truth all over the course of two days, and although some of them have in the meantime returned, others have not.

And to make matters even worse, one of our former staff members — it has taken me some time to figure out who, and I am not going to name him in public, but anyone who wants to know is free to contact me in private — then decided to follow these ex-members around to whatever forums they had migrated — and they were on quite a few of them — in order to troll them and make it appear as if Malc was doing it.

So, with a great number of our members having left The One Truth, and these members then being followed around and harassed at whatever their chosen forum du jour was by a nym-shifting troll — who happens to be a former staff member and who had observed Malc's writing style well enough to be able to imitate him in a credible manner — all kinds of wild stories and allegations started arising, all the way up to that Malc was hacking the Eye-Rise forum, which was not our sister forum yet at the time.

The above in mind, I think you will be able to understand that I am being more than a little defensive on account of anything that could harm the forum, even if it's unintended.

I used to think Aragorn was a black-hearted, malicious censor of my enlightened prose....now I just think of him as black-hearted...

...or like an Belgian Alexa (not Suri, as she is kinda brain dead, especially in a HomePod)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I used to think Aragorn was a black-hearted, malicious censor of my enlightened prose....now I just think of him as black-hearted...

...or like an Belgian Alexa (not Suri, as she is kinda brain dead, especially in a HomePod)
    And just in case you haven't noticed yet, I don't happen to have the same gender as either Suri or Alexa, and there isn't a single cell in my brain that would contemplate becoming a transgender.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    And just in case you haven't noticed yet, I don't happen to have the same gender as either Suri or Alexa, and there isn't a single cell in my brain that would contemplate becoming a transgender.
    ...well, your hair is kinda long...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    ...well, your hair is kinda long...
    That's because it gives me more street credibility whenever I plug in one of my electric guitars.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018), Zebowho (28th February 2018)

Thanks
    That's because it gives me more street credibility whenever I plug in one of my electric guitars.
    ...Alexa with street cred...ok, I’ll buy that too for a Dollar...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    ...Alexa with street cred...ok, I’ll buy that too for a Dollar...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Thanks

Who are Louisa, Sherry (spelling?), and the Ambassador?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    That video was published August 31, 2015.

I see that he has a GoFundMe campaign for Holographic Regenerating Med Beds that started on February 13, 2017, and seems to be still taking donations.

I thought these things had end dates, but I don't see anything about that.

Does anyone know how GoFundMe works? Can the campaign go on indefinitely?
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 27th February 2018 at 16:14. Reason: Format

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post: