Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Outrageous Censorship at YouTube

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I see that he has a GoFundMe campaign for Holographic Regenerating Med Beds that started on February 13, 2017, and seems to be still taking donations.

I thought these things had end dates, but I don't see anything about that.

Does anyone know how GoFundMe works? Can the campaign go on indefinitely?
    I need a GoFundMe called, “retired masked avenger needing the good life in a resort” fund.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st March 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I need a GoFundMe called, “retired masked avenger needing the good life in a resort” fund.
    I thought about you in listening to Randy. Someone commented on his sense of humor, and he replied that without it, he'd be dead.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Apparently his YouTube channel was deleted, and his website has not been updated since before August 2016.
    This thread is about censorship, and I've been wondering whatever happened to Randy Cramer.

I now see that he is featured in five Goldfish Reports, the first of which is #7, where modwiz participated.

Apparently, there is a show about the Holobed Generating Technology.

This video is recent!

The GoldFish Report
    Published on Jan 20, 2018

On The GoldFish Report No 183- Capt. Randy Cramer USMC S.S. returns with Winston Shrout to discuss HoloBeds, medical devices which restore injured persons health. Randy speaks from his personal experiences having used this advanced technology in the Secret Space Program MDF. According to Randy, this Holographic technology repairs not only limbs and wounds, but illnesses and diseases by mapping the DNA of the individual. Randy is presently seeking venture capital to begin the research and development of this technology that is sorely needed in humanity at this time. For more information please contact Randy at his website where you can email him at captainkaye444@gmail.com or visit there at http://www.earthcitizenconsulting.org/. To receive notifications of our Reports you can subscribe to our YouTube Channel, follow us on Twitter at @ReportGoldfish, www.thegoldfishreport.wordpress.com you can also follow us and like us on our 24/7 research news page at www.facebook.com/thegoldfishreport and to help support these and other programs please visit www.thegoldfishreport.com to make a donation. Thank you for your support and Thank you for viewing. DISCLAIMER The following videos were created for educational and or general health purposes only. The content of this material strictly for research purposes, and readily available to the general public via the Internet. Viewing of the GoldFish Reports acknowledges that senders and recipients hereby agree to this disclaimer, thus releasing the source author from any and all personal liability. Also, individuals who alter or deviate from this source material, may be exposing themselves to the full extent of law.

THE OPINIONS AND HYPOTHESES OF OUR GUESTS AND GUEST CO-HOSTS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE GOLDFISH REPORT. AN OPINION AND HYPOTHESIS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH NEWLY PRESENTED RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE. THE GOLDFISH REPORT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INFORMATION THAT MAY BE UNKNOWINGLY INACCURATE, ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO PRESENT FACTS, OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE THE CONVERSATION ABOUT DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES OF WORLD EVENTS AND HOW THOSE MAKING THE DECISIONS MAY IMPACT OUR LIVES. VIEWER DISCERNMENT IS ADVISED. Copyright 2018 The GoldFish Report. All rights Reserved.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dreamtimer (28th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    This video is recent!
    I have the video on pause right now.

I have to say that this witness Randy Cramer is legit, in my book, just like Corey Goode.

Why do I say that?

I trust my intuition.

I don't expect you to trust it, but I'm here to urge people to watch the video and make up your own mind.

This technology is health-related, and there's nothing more relevant.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dreamtimer (28th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I listened to Randy before I listened to Corey. I went to his website and listened to interviews until I was hearing what I'd already heard. His story was interesting and he didn't seem to change or embellish it. I haven't listened to anything with him recently, should be interesting.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Who are Louisa, Sherry (spelling?), and the Ambassador?
    I can see from what I've viewed so far, that Louisa is a patient, tenacious, researcher. But I can't find a bio for her.

Can anyone link me to information about her background?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Dreamtimer (28th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Modwiz has done many videos about the Ambassador. True Vision of Peace was the title he used. These videos are on this forum.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (28th February 2018)

Thanks
    This YouTuber features researcher Jim Fetzer in a regular report about POTUS (President of the United States) and generally what’s going on.

In this episode it is pointed out that YouTube has deleted the channel of UK radio host Richie Allen after he interviewed Jim about the Parkland, Florida school shooting, which Jim has apparently surmised was staged using crisis actors.
    The full title of the video is "The Goldfish Report No. 199- Week 58 POTUS Report w/ Jim Fetzer: Deep State Attempts Gun Grab, Again."

At about 9:55 there is a reference to the website Stop the Crime dot net regarding a secret document on the subject of mass mind control.

Here is a link to the 51 page PDF housed on the Stop the Crime website:

I don't know why the word "chemical" is used in the title, followed by a reference to radio microwave frequencies.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 28th February 2018 at 12:11. Reason: Add

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Dreamtimer (28th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Modwiz has done many videos about the Ambassador. True Vision of Peace was the title he used. These videos are on this forum.
    Here's the first one that I found:

Modwiz125
    Published on May 15, 2015

We found out about the Ambassador from Ron Van Dyke so, here is an update about his getting out of the hospital and returning to his work. Freeing the world from financial tyranny and ignorant programming. Apologies for the thumbnail of me used. The options were worse.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Here's the first one that I found . . .
    Here's the second:

Modwiz125
    Published on Aug 11, 2015

A little something from the Ambassador with his humor setting on extra dry. Progress with projects, etc.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I have the video on pause right now.

I have to say that this witness Randy Cramer is legit, in my book, just like Corey Goode.

Why do I say that?

I trust my intuition.

I don't expect you to trust it, but I'm here to urge people to watch the video and make up your own mind.

This technology is health-related, and there's nothing more relevant.
    Corey is probably telling things as he sees them, but I get a feeling the Agarthians are exhibiting some mind control over him. He evens admits to a “mind-meld” with Ka’Aree. He has so many folks messing with his brain...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018), WantDisclosure (28th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Corey is probably telling things as he sees them, but I get a feeling the Agarthians are exhibiting some mind control over him. He evens admits to a “mind-meld” with Ka’Aree. He has so many folks messing with his brain...
    He is an intuitive empath, which means he has some skill in assessing the intentions of others.

All of us, without exception, have entities with more advanced technology than we have, messing with our brain, including Randy Cramer.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This YouTuber features researcher Jim Fetzer in a regular report about POTUS (President of the United States) and generally what’s going on.

In this episode it is pointed out that YouTube has deleted the channel of UK radio host Richie Allen after he interviewed Jim about the Parkland, Florida school shooting, which Jim has apparently surmised was staged using crisis actors.
    YouTube has taken the video down:

Name:  YouTube.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  21.6 KB

Check this out:

About Us

Welcome everyone. My name is Jason Boss and I am the private individual who built 153news.net. I lost my 20,000 subs and 1400 videos on youtube as I exposed the Las Vegas hoax. I have been in IT all my life and even spent 4 years working at Google in the Oregon data center. I know how to build servers, networks, I am tired of the people telling the truth being silenced. We are in dark days and the only way to fight this kind of war is to be able to fight the suppression of information. I have come to meet and know alot of people I had never heard of on YouTube. Brothers and sisters who keep getting silenced and harassed by a company whose motto is "Dont be evil". I don’t think our civilization has a ton of time left if we can’t stop the slow kill that is happening to us all.

As vid.me is turning itself off after 9.2 million in funding, I am nervous that it only cost $5k to build 153news.net to this point. Imagine what a group of patriots could do with that kind of cash. The limitations we will always have will be upon scaling the infrastructure. Right now we have a few aces in the hole because I own an ISP and can use its resources to help build this but if this gets to big to quick, we may have some issues.

Because I know these servers will probably be raided, seized, and hacked by the alphabet gangs and those who hate the truth, I have multi continent backups. They can destroy our entire server infrastructure and I should still be able to rebuild the database and files fairly easily. I am ready for this kind of war.

** Hackers of good...I know you guys are out there, if you find an exploit of any kind, please please please email me at jboss008@gmail.com and let me know what the exploit was. In our endeavor for truth and waking people up, I know most of you hackers are out for the same things we are out for and this is your chance to help us get secured and stand a chance against paid hackers that will be coming.

I have brought a partner into 153news.net. Someone alot of you probably know and someone who I respect highly. FromDeath2Life is the official partner of mine in this quest for the truth endeavor. We have no funding, no big pockets, but we believe that if we build a platform that isn’t sold out, that isn’t scared to fight, and that will let truth reign supreme, the funding will take care of itself. Till that day we have dedicated what we can into keeping your videos safe and censorship free.

I want to thank folks like Side Thorn and Granny Conspiracy for their support of this site and for being tough ol patriots there not just laying down. This site belongs to all of you guys out there...this is the people versus goliath.

https://153news.net/view_page.php?pid=1
    To view that website's video "How False Flag are done" click here.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    YouTube has taken the video down . . .
    Here is Louisa's response:

The GoldFish Report
    Published on Feb 28, 2018

To Our Viewers and Subscribers: Please comment below if you feel The GoldFIsh Report has ever engaged in predatory behavior, stalked, harassed, bullied anyone, threatened or intimidated any person in our reports. Please cite the Report Number and time stamp if you do agree, and if you do not cite the number and time stamp, your comments will be deleted. This feedback from viewers is critical to the YouTube personnel who wrongfully discriminate the content.

Also, please indicate any YouTube videos that remain viewable that DO violate these guidelines with respect to President Trump. It will be important to make sure their guidelines are being applied without discrimination as that would be a Constitutional violation in the United States and ANY overt attempt to violate the Constitution can only mean YouTube feels it is exempt from violating the protections of the American Constitution. I can only say, I see a Huge lawsuit coming eventually if they continue to allow hate speech about President Trump yet censors and deletes accounts for providing honest analysis of world events. Thanks for your comments and thanks for your support and for viewing!

You can find us at www.patreon.com, www.thegoldfishreport.com, www.thegoldfishreport.wordpress.com, www.canarychroniclesblog.com, The GoldFIsh Report on facebook, The Canary Chronicles on facebook, Cherubim WIshes on facebook, www.cherubimwishes.wordpress.com, on twitter @ReportGoldfish, www.thegoldfishnews.com.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)

Thanks
    YouTube has taken the video down . . .
    Artificial intelligence took the video down?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st March 2018), Kathy (3rd March 2018)