Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christianity and Mind Control

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    My view is, Christianity and Christ were fabricated. Then enough folks believed it, our Co-creative minds made it pop into a timeline and then it possibly merged into ours by “Mendala effect” morphing.

The elites use mind control to get us to create the sh!t they want to see happen.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 27th February 2018 at 02:16.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2018), Mahakasyapa (1st March 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Ahh okay.

Reading this one, it is stuff I have already heard before regards Niburu, Annunaki, Enki and Enlil etc.

I personally don't think that story affects the notion of the existence of a greater universal creator. It to me, tells of the ongoing battles between 'dark and light' within even a godlike race. Although it is certainly a topic to be familiar with indeed. The topics such as duplicity of meddling 'people' who are struck through guilt or selfish compassion and filled by a need to do 'good', but by doing so create further complexities of abomination.
    It all can become very tangled and chaotic, the meddling and the fixing and that being meddling in its own right. The human evolution through this could have seen the life form turn into demons/chimeras.
    Perhaps a final line WAS drawn in the sand to fix that, was that line yet more meddling? creating yet more chaotic ramification? Was that what was referred to by the story of Jesus? If so was it a line drawn by the meddlers in the old testament? or did some bigger entity come in to try and meddle as well? Could the 'great universal creative energy/entity' (Guce- lol) also partake in meddling? in Error making?

From my observations of nature, things eventually 'right' themselves if they are meant to be.

I haven't watched the OP video sorry DD. I have used up all my bandwidth, but also the word gnostic puts me off, as I find that area just as, if not more misleading. I find that potentially even more filled with mind control. I agree with your meme/cartoon though. That all the "religions" have problems in wanting to be the one true theorem
    perfect example of the 'nature' of creation and free will.

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    My view is Rome never really went away, if anything the US is the new Rome. We have the architecture (check out Wash DC), Flavian coliseums (stadiums), standing trained legions (armies), the state religion mandating warfare, a senate, and a cultural obsession to obliterate yours and impose ours (media and movies).
    nothing has ever gone away...man and his creations are here in a new and improved form.

My view is, Christianity and Christ was fabricated. Then enough folks believed it, our Co-creative minds made it pop into a timeline and then it possibly merged into ours by “Mendala effect” morphing.

The elites use mind control to get us to create the sh!t they want to see happen.
    The elites wanted to see 'Jesus'...I doubt it...in that other timeline they crucified him.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,263 Times in 7,198 Posts
    Christ represents the highest ideal... What a man could potentially be. A historical figure too, but that's another story.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    perfect example of the 'nature' of creation and free will.

nothing has ever gone away...man and his creations are here in a new and improved form.

The elites wanted to see 'Jesus'...I doubt it...in that other timeline they crucified him.
    I see it as: he sacrificed himself for you, you need to sacrifice yourself for us (the religion, backed up by the state). Catholics are very into sacrificing stuff, i.e. giving up stuff for lent and all that.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    true enough...I've always questioned that aspect of it. I see where sacrifice for fellow man is a high ideal...I was never sure why God would want me to sacrifice to him unless it was for the benefit of others.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Here’s a video to get you thinking:

The Matrix wants to keep us thinking FOREVER. That's the problem

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
    The Matrix wants to keep us thinking FOREVER. That's the problem
    Hey, Black Panther! I saw your movie a few days ago. Enjoyed it!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Black Panther (27th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018), Wind (27th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    The Book of Enoch was an interesting read, after filtering out the fire and brimstone archaicman-speak.

I find it reasonably easy to also filter out the control mechanism stuff in the bits of the bible I have managed to read long enough.
    Sometimes not much is left there, but enough to see some use or truth or intelligent understanding of how things are.

The Bhagavad Gita is perhaps the more scary one, even though it tries to teach the same thing or even at a higher level, the inward journey, it too is filled with words of humans. Translations and all I guess, but I still wonder how an actual God would de-scribe men and women together. Many of these scripts are male centric in at least their language, but often too in details regarding the elevation of men above women. That is usually the biggest hurdle I see in claims such books are the word of God that haven't been tainted or altered by 'man'. However, the one script which has a female lead has its own problems and in my eyes is, if there was such a thing, Luciferian, so I guess if one wants to take any of it with some form of seriousness, one is back to filtering out the muddy words of humanity and just understanding it was the same back then as it is now in that respect.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Which is where Black Panther's post is nice and economical in saying probably the most important point.
    I read between the line and see that as saying how all number of things have guidance and wisdom, brought about by I guess truth, observed by people of old, and that becomes enticing, and then we can pick up another book with more stuff in it, in which some contradicts the other, and we begin to fall into a trap of feeling there is a need for a choice of one over the other, and begin sometimes perhaps, to lose touch with our own trust in our own self. And when the self is subjugated by outside influences it is in a cycle of not making the right decisions and further loses faith in such cliches as, inner knowing. And then you're stuck, in 'the matrix'.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 27th February 2018 at 01:19.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Black Panther (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    The Book of Enoch was an interesting read, after filtering out the fire and brimstone archaicman-speak.

I find it reasonably easy to also filter out the control mechanism stuff in the bits of the bible I have managed to read long enough.
    Sometimes not much is left there, but enough to see some use or truth or intelligent understanding of how things are.

The Bhagavad Gita is perhaps the more scary one, even though it tries to teach the same thing or even at a higher level, the inward journey, it too is filled with words of humans. Translations and all I guess, but I still wonder how an actual God would de-scribe men and women together. Many of these scripts are male centric in at least their language, but often too in details regarding the elevation of men above women. That is usually the biggest hurdle I see in claims such books are the word of God that haven't been tainted or altered by 'man'. However, the one script which has a female lead has its own problems and in my eyes is, if there was such a thing, Luciferian, so I guess if one wants to take any of it with some form of seriousness, one is back to filtering out the muddy words of humanity and just understanding it was the same back then as it is now in that respect.
    I use the "Progression of Revelation" to reconcile the older manuscripts. You are correct about things being the same. As a species we have a way to go to an egalitarian society.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Which is where Black Panther's post is nice and economical in saying probably the most important point.
    I read between the line and see that as saying how all number of things have guidance and wisdom, brought about by I guess truth, observed by people of old, and that becomes enticing, and then we can pick up another book with more stuff in it, in which some contradicts the other, and we begin to fall into a trap of feeling there is a need for a choice of one over the other, and begin sometimes perhaps, to lose touch with our own trust in our own self. And when the self is subjugated by outside influences it is in a cycle of not making the right decisions and further loses faith in such cliches as, inner knowing. And then you're stuck, in 'the matrix'.
    Not me, I’ve got my axioms, my math, my stat, and my logic. If I get in the same room as you, I can look into your eyes and see your soul. I just needed the initial vectors to get me started.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018), WantDisclosure (27th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not me, I’ve got my axioms, my math, my stat, and my logic. If I get in the same room as you, I can look into your eyes and see your soul. I just needed the initial vectors to get me started.

Yeah, many people do have their equivalent of those terms, and some don't really need to be in the same room.

But frequently for myself, if I am understanding your point correctly, 'intuition' actually does a far better job. I won't start recounting the many times this has happened for me. It is something which I presume people to jump to conclusions with regardless of the words used to describe it, but I certainly have had proven to me countless times, the ability for the subconscious to know ahead of the conscious, at the very least. Knowing thyself to me means knowing when to get out of the way of ones subconscious and knowing when to assert mind and logic and data and perhaps pragmatism.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I use the "Progression of Revelation" to reconcile the older manuscripts. You are correct about things being the same. As a species we have a way to go to an egalitarian society.
    See to me, there is no need to reconcile old manuscripts, and progressive revelation (by what it looks to be defined as), is easily a mechanism of control. I find no reason to have what seems like apologetics and an attempt at constructive reasoning in order to explain away any variations between the Enoch revelation and the New Testament revelation. That in itself is to me a fingerprint created as a result of the Roman bastardisation and hijacking of the 'story'.

Though that is already getting too far into the tangle of it all for me, and I'm not really interested in it enough to debate any further than that. But it would be maybe interesting to hear others discuss it.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 27th February 2018 at 02:41.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dreamtimer (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    :batman:batman:batman

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (27th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    :batman:batman:batman

Thanks Dreamy, you know I’m a sucker for anything with “me” in it.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dreamtimer (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)