Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 432 - The Sacred Number?

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

432 - The Sacred Number?

This video is only some 17 minutes or so, but well worth the watch.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th February 2018), Elen (25th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), modwiz (24th February 2018), skywizard (13th August 2018), WantDisclosure (24th February 2018), Wind (25th February 2018), Woody (25th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    The Description for the video:

Amplex
    Published on Feb 18, 2018

➨Check Out our Online Store: https://amplex-live.myshopify.com/
    Loads of Unique Gadgets & Tech up for Grabs!

➨Join the Amplex Team - https://www.patreon.com/Amplex

Find us on Social Media:
    ➨Facebook - http://bit.ly/2ekB29N

Credits to the following Speaker:
    Eric Rankin

Credits to the following Channel:
    Alanna Luna
    I wish they weren't trying to sell us something in the first sentence. Not that there's anything wrong with selling things, per se.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (25th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    The Description for the video:

Amplex
    Published on Feb 18, 2018

➨Check Out our Online Store: https://amplex-live.myshopify.com/
    Loads of Unique Gadgets & Tech up for Grabs!

➨Join the Amplex Team - https://www.patreon.com/Amplex

Find us on Social Media:
    ➨Facebook - http://bit.ly/2ekB29N

Credits to the following Speaker:
    Eric Rankin

Credits to the following Channel:
    Alanna Luna
    I wish they weren't trying to sell us something in the first sentence. Not that there's anything wrong with selling things, per se.
    In all fairness, I never saw that description. I copied the video over from our sister forum Eye-Rise, where it had been posted by Kathy.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (25th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), modwiz (4th August 2018), WantDisclosure (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

Nice video. There is a set of videos on Gaia TV that goes into a whole range of “mystery numbers”. I believe it is called “Secrets in Plain Sight.”
    Last edited by Elen, 25th February 2018 at 05:18. Reason: sorted video

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (25th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), modwiz (4th August 2018), WantDisclosure (25th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    This video is only some 17 minutes or so, but well worth the watch.

Great video Aragorn!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), modwiz (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    I thought I had posted a comment here yesterday, now it doesn't seem to be here. It was about one I had seen just very recently about the cube, the numbers on which add up to 15, whichever direction you go. I think it was called "The Magic Cube".

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), modwiz (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    The real answer to life and the universe is 42:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...g-2205734.html

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), modwiz (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Thought I'd add this here:

The original video produced in the OP is here:

And the reason I'm sharing basically the same video is that the makers of this video had taken them down because they were going to join Gaia TV....which meant they would have to sell their rights to the video and it's information to Gaia TV. Well they did not do any contracts with Gaia TV and put them back on youtube. While in negotiations with Gaia TV they had youtube take down all the copies of this video and thus the one in the OP was made so as to hide it from Gaia tv.

I'm glad they told Gaia TV to stick it!

In the meantime....did you know they produced a part two?

IF you like the OP video you're REALLY going to like this one...I promise! Enjoy:

Sonic Geometry 2 : Communicating with the Universe in 432hz

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA

Adding:

432 divided by 9 is 48.

9 x 9 = 81

81 - 48 = 33

Six degrees of separation of 48 - 6 = 42

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841929291

~

Tom Danley also became interested in the Great Pyramid. Here is an extract from his interview in FATE magazine in 1998.

"In the Great Cheops Pyramid in the King's Chamber an F-sharp chord is resident, sometimes below the range of human hearing. Former NASA consultant Tom Danley feels the sound may be caused by wind blowing cross the ends of the air shafts and causing a pop-bottle effect. These vibrations, some ranging as low a 9 hertz down to 0.5 hertz, are enhanced by the dimensions of the Pyramid, as well as the King's Chamber and the sarcophagus case inside. According to Danley, even the type of stone was selected to enhance these vibrations."

In a 1997 video, JJ Hurtak said "this chord (F-sharp) is the harmonic of planet Earth to which native Americans still tune their instruments, and is in perfect harmony with the human body."

In the Great Pyramid these sounds are infrasonic vibrations, meaning they are below the level of human hearing.

Another researcher, John Reid, an acoustic engineer stated that while he was lying in the coffer and vocalizing various tones he was staggered by the intensity of the reflected energy. He said "the effect of lying in the sarcophagus while toning its prime resonant frequency is almost like taking a bath. Waves of sonic energy wash over your body almost like water".

It does not appear that all this was accidental or incorporated for a burial ritual. It must have had a more important purpose.

While we are on the topic of sound, it is interesting to note that the Grand Gallery seems to be tunable, via it's stepped ceiling construction to four octaves.

The antechamber before the Kings chamber with it's portcullis grooves and granite leaf, is reminiscent of a giant reed, for tuning the cavity.
    A Neutron Star in F-sharp:

https://arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0605/0605117.pdf

Boris Said has a very unusual biography beginning with an education at Princeton University and a fluent knowledge of several languages including Russian, French, Italian, Spanish and English. From 1953-1980 Boris was a sportsman and attained several automobile racing speed records. He was a member of the U.S. Olympic Bobsled Team in 1968 and 1972, and in 1980 Said began the transition to film work as he both drove the four-man bobsled at the Lake Placid Olympics and worked on TV interviews for ABC.

Since 1983 his credits have included writing, producing and directing documentaries on bobsledding, dolphins, a Zulu witch doctor, and other varied topics. The 1994 NBC TV feature documentary that he produced with John Anthony West, "The Mysteries of the Sphinx" hosted by Charlton Heston, was awarded an Emmy.

http://youtu.be/SbUsGnMUH2Y

Boris first learned about the mysteries surrounding the monuments in Egypt and the questions about their origins from John Anthony West, when in 1990 West asked him to help make this documentary. West was working with Boston University geologist Dr. Robert Schoch whose ground breaking work indicates that the age of the Sphinx is thousands of years older than the Egyptian civilization itself.

"I came to it with no opinions whatsoever," says Boris, regarding the controversial debates on the new findings.
    Note the findings:
    We've been testing the sonics of the Great Pyramid. We've known for a long time that if you lie in what they call the sarcophagus, which is that stone box in the King's Chamber cut from a solid piece of granite, and you hum, you hum a scale, for example, there will be certain notes that sound louder and more resonant to you than other notes. And recently we had an opportunity to put sensors all over that pyramid, including the five chambers above the King's Chamber, which I guess we're going to discuss in more detail later, and we found that when we activated the pyramid with hugs speakers and amplifiers in the King's Chamber that all of these sensors resonated, leading us to believe that the entire pyramid was some sort of huge sonic machine."

"What we proved," says Boris, "was when we got back to the laboratory and analyzed our recordings, we found that there were sounds present in the King's Chamber even when we weren't making any sounds. They were below the audible range, below 20 Hertz, below 20 vibrations per second.... Down as far as half a vibration per second, or half a Hertz.

We found that these lower scales had the same five peaks, and when you plotted the peaks on a graph and raised them three or four octaves to where you could hear them, low and behold, it was the same notes. It was the same chord... an F sharp chord, which the early Egyptian texts suggest was a harmonic of Mother Earth. And I might tell you, coincidentally, and we bring this out in our tape, a lot of Native American makers of sacred flutes, tune their flutes to F sharp. Why? Because it's compatible with the harmony of Mother Earth. Now that's just too big a coincidence."

Last edited by Shadowself, 4th August 2018 at 05:55.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2018), Dreamtimer (4th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2018), Elen (4th August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018), modwiz (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Ah...forgot to add this:

In the structure of a holistic system:

432 - 384 = 48

Again from this: https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841929293
    Last edited by Shadowself, 4th August 2018 at 06:35.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2018), Dreamtimer (4th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2018), Elen (5th August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018), modwiz (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Awesomeness.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2018), Elen (5th August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018), modwiz (4th August 2018), Shadowself (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I have mentioned it elsewhere on this forum but, I have used the 432 Hz tuning since 2010. All my songs and Unkl Butchie songs are using this tuning. FWIW.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2018), Dreamtimer (4th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2018), Elen (5th August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018), Shadowself (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's worth a lot, imo. You've educated me a lot on the concept which I was only somewhat aware of before coming here.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2018), Elen (5th August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018), modwiz (4th August 2018), Shadowself (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Good Morning!

Morning Music for Positive energy & Harmony Inner Peace | Music for Mood & Creativity 432 Hz

If you have not watched part 2....you should!

On a side not I just noticed in the link I provided....the basic start of the math problem that I ended my thread with. I knew I had broached the subject...but there it is. ...I had seen it but not put it together until just recently, which is how I finished this thread..It's in the post just before this one:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841929291

Did you know:

Three-body problem / Three door observable Chaotic planetary motion observation:

http://levigilant.com/Bulfinch_Mytho...osThreory.html

Researchers refer to these states as chimera states, alluding to the monster from Greek mythology of the same name. The chimera unites incongruent parts: it has a lion's head, a goat's head, and a serpent's tail. In the world of oscillations, this means the coexistence of the incongruent states of synchrony and asynchrony.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2013-06-broken...nomes.html#jCp

Time Dependent/Dilation

"chaos" means "a state of disorder"

I also used this video on page two of this same thread:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841929086

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I have mentioned it elsewhere on this forum but, I have used the 432 Hz tuning since 2010. All my songs and Unkl Butchie songs are using this tuning. FWIW.
    Any particular results to report from using it? In the second video it's very much about harmony. Just wondering Modwiz if you see anything in particular from using the tuning. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 4th August 2018 at 13:25.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2018), Dreamtimer (5th August 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th August 2018), Elen (5th August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    No wonder I like Butchie songs!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2018), Dreamtimer (5th August 2018), Elen (5th August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018), modwiz (4th August 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Any particular results to report from using it? In the second video it's very much about harmony. Just wondering Modwiz if you see anything in particular from using the tuning. Thanks in advance.
    Yes. Personally, and from the very first hour of using it, song writing increased dramatically as well as richer melodic concepts and rhythmic modalities. In fact, so prolific that because words have to accompany the songs (in my desired output) I have to squelch the 'incoming' sometimes when working on existing songs. I now 'hear' music floating all around me. In the public sphere I have played gigs with with other bands that also use the tuning in settings where a fair amount of alcohol is consumed by some of the crowd and we have never had any trouble. The tuning has a soothing effect on people because its sacred geometry base nourishes all cellular material. Also, bones are the biggest receiver of sound, that is where marrow is made, and my health has been excellent. Including recovering from Lyme disease with zero allopathic intervention and and just some simple herbal treatment and upkeep.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2018), Dreamtimer (5th August 2018), Elen (5th August 2018), Kathy (4th August 2018), Shadowself (4th August 2018)