Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Skeptiko interviews Dr. John Alexander

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    It means a person who is totally invested in the warrior way and sees themself as a defender of the “faith” i.e. country. Many don’t smoke, drink, and have read the military theory and histories of their form of warfare, and study constantly. Many are fitness nuts, can run a mile and 1/2 in the excellent category and are tough as nails.

A complete and totally dedicated warrior.
    Thanks, Dumpster.

I remember now my brother-in-law saying that the military who guard the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier have to sign a pledge that for life, they won't drink.

Now, what I want to know is what was Alex Tsakiris saying when he talked about the Warrior Monk being replaced by a billion bots trolling on social media? It was within the context of his talking to Darren Grimes and Graham Dunlop of The Grimerica Show.

It seemed like he was justifying trolling to defend national security. I guess he was playing devil's advocate.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    It seemed like he was justifying trolling to defend national security. I guess he was playing devil's advocate.
    This is copied from the Skeptiko.com forum:

Alex's questions at the end of the podcast:

What do you make of the warrior monk? Is it real in the sense that I was talking about? Is there a need for a warrior among those who are seeking truth, enlightenment, peace -- do we also have to balance that with the warrior? Are we willing to accept everything that the warrior must do to be a warrior? Are we willing to accept the idea that "you can't handle the truth", or -- even worse -- you don't deserve the truth? Doesn't that come along with the warrior monk bargain?

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/thread...nied-373.4104/

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (25th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I have to listen again, I took it as more of an observation or rhetorical question than as justification.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018), WantDisclosure (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Warrior Monks are dangerous. Another probably more accurate term is zealot. These are not forgiving people. If they see you as endangering their tribe, they’ll take you out without a second thought.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018), WantDisclosure (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Warrior Monks are dangerous. Another probably more accurate term is zealot. These are not forgiving people. If they see you as endangering their tribe, they’ll take you out without a second thought.
    Tsakiris showed a clip from the movie The Forbidden Kingdom. Did you see that movie?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Tsakiris showed a clip from the movie The Forbidden Kingdom. Did you see that movie?
    No, I typically avoid Jackie Chan movies.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018), WantDisclosure (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    He took Annette O'Toole's idea and then cut her out.
    I listened to an interview of her where she told her story. I'll have to search the memory banks, I didn't make a note.
    Probably Dark Journalist?

By the way, I used to listen to Dark Journalist. And he hosted the 2015 Secret Space Program Conference, for which I paid money to get access to the entire archive. I didn't pick up on his lack of journalistic integrity until I saw the things he didn't do in order to arrive at the truth.
    To recap, the above is referring to Roger Ramsaur AKA Emma Gold.

Dreamtimer,

Is this the interview?

DarkJournalist
    Published on Jul 1, 2017

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!
    New Age Deep State Part 5: Whistleblower Annette O'Toole
    In this breakthrough Part 5 episode of New Age Deep State, Dark Journalist welcomes Whistleblower Annette O’Toole
    from the Ascending Starseed website who worked closely as a former insider with the 3 Year Disclosure Marketing Cult of self-proclaimed ‘Time Traveling Astronaut’ Corey Goode and his Business Partner Roger Ramsaur. The Marketing Cult includes questionable aspects in their program such as a therapy network to help followers cope with disclosure, ‘Corey’s Kids’ space gear promotions and a Comic Book based on Goode’s adventures in Secret Space with Blue Avian aliens.

Full Disclosure Corporation Harvesting Operation
    O’Toole, who has successfully run the Ascending Starseed website for many years, recounts her experience working with Corey and Company to set up a Solstice Conference for the Summer and how she spent months formulating the event as the corporation encouraged her to build it up. She soon became wary of dealing with Goode when the 3 Year Disclosure Marketing Cult started to control the terms of her association and she saw her colleagues used as proxies, treated poorly, and then thrown aside.

She decided the group was not so much interested in 'love and light' and a Space Being philosophy of oneness as it was in optimizing their bottom line at the expense of their members. Eventually, through a series of slick corporate business moves, O’Toole found herself cut completely out of the loop of her own conference.

Five Major Figures Come Forward
    O’Toole’s powerful account fits with a wider pattern of using assets and ideas without permission and general disregard for intellectual property that the marketing group seems to embrace. Five major figures in Alternative Research have come forward with accounts of these kind of incidents, including popular Web Bots developer Clif High, Dr. Joseph Farrell, Linda Moulton Howe, The Object Report’s Agent K and UFO Filmmaker Jim Nichols.

O’Toole’s message is not one of bitterness, but of awareness in dealing with what she views as 'unethical and shady’ business practices of he 3 Year Disclosure Marketing Cult. Her personal experience with Corey and Company has set her on a path of helping others to question the claims of any group that purports to be in touch with ‘Higher Beings.'

Note: Due to the important nature of this video and it’s many revelations, you may at your discretion download it and upload it to your channel with proper citation and share it with your viewers to make sure it is not censored.

The fantastic track at the end of the episode was performed by The Anthropophobia Project.
    Find out more about them here: https://www.facebook.com/TheAnthropop...

For more information on Ascending Starseed and to visit Annette's website go to: https://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/

Shocking, informative, eye-opening and powerful, don’t miss this important Dark Journalist episode!

(thank you walker)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keRXEzgjZ1E

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I listened to that one and one or two others.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018), WantDisclosure (26th February 2018)

Thanks
    Corey was posting at PA, then left and started a web page where he was talking about Bill and PA being very dangerous and a threat to milabs.
    You should look into this, Keep Trying. You have spoken often of the harm that comes from smearing. What Corey did to Bill and Project Avalon was A-1 smearing. He was slandering Bill. Calling him dangerous. Accusing him of outing milabs.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018), WantDisclosure (26th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    You should look into this, Keep Trying. You have spoken often of the harm that comes from smearing. What Corey did to Bill and Project Avalon was A-1 smearing. He was slandering Bill. Calling him dangerous. Accusing him of outing milabs.
    It was a two-way street, actually. El Sombrero™ was also smearing Corey — in a subtle way at first, but in less subtle ways later — and he was doing it both on and off of Project Avalon. And it all started with Corey's wife bringing up that 72-page FBI file on Bill Ryan that Corey had been sent by one of his InfraGard contacts.

I was in close contact with Corey during that time, and I've seen some screenshots of El Sombrero™'s online behavior off of Avalon. He even went so far as to use an anonymizing host and an anonymous identity to smear and "out" Corey.

There were also other situations involved, such as the fact that Billzebub™ was behaving obsessively over Corey during the Avalon 24/7 Earth Healing Group meetings on Skype, resulting in Christine banning him from those meetings, and his equally obsessive behavior toward the other Avalon moderators.

Furthermore, he had also threatened Christine "with grave physical harm" — yes, that's a euphemism — and then he decided to fire Hazel from the Avalon mod team out of revenge for Christine kicking him off of the Healing Group meetings on Skype, and then Christine and Claudia stepped down as moderators themselves in protest.

All of that was going on at around the same time, and Corey was being kept in the loop on it all by several Avalon moderators, and by Christine herself. And then Corey in turn kept myself in the loop as well by forwarding stuff to me.

So it wasn't just Corey who was going off the deep end. It was El Sombrero™ as well. It was nothing short of a feud. And I was a silent witness to it all.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018), WantDisclosure (26th February 2018)

Thanks
    In another direction somewhat, I went to one of the URLs that CG was pushing in his October seance and found it mostly asking for money in one way or the other. No big deal, right? But all the amounts were in occult numbers, like the suggested amount for one contribution was in multiples of 33. I dumped the site immediately.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018), WantDisclosure (26th February 2018)

Thanks
    To qualify as smearing, in my book, it has to be untrue, or unfairly taken out of context, or be the lie of omission.

I can see why Corey would accuse Bill of outing MILABs.

I don't think he was unjustified in saying that.

I also don't think he was unjustified in accusing Kerry Cassidy of outing him. Despite the name having been figured out on PA, Kerry probably persisted in trying to get her interview of Corey, when that was not what he wanted to do at that point of time in his life.

I honestly think Kerry owes Corey an apology.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    . . . CG was pushing in his October seance . . .
    Seance?

Is that literal or figurative?

I went to one of the URLs . . .
    Please post the link.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)

Thanks
    Seance?

Is that literal or figurative?

Please post the link.
    ...in the military we tended to talk about meetings and briefings as being seances. This was a CG presentation using PowerPoint talking about Disclosure, Agarthans, and the coming end times with ascension.

...something told me to drop the site. I haven’t been back.

Oh, and something else. In the talk, CG talks about us being back on the “optimal path” for ascension. Bear in mind, this timeline has all the buried negativity, i.e. world wars, negative ETs, etc, and he states the Agarthians went back 17 million years ago to enforce the timeline that results in them existing as they are our successors in the future. So, he is overtly stating that Agatha is the prime mover probably allowing the Reptilians and therefore the controling AI into this timeline. I think the Montauk-Philadelphia Project link is the rift that brought them in, but in any regard CG allows as how Agarthians may well be the power behind the curtain.

So, when he says “optimized timeline”, I think he really means optimized for them, not necessarily us.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 26th February 2018 at 18:08.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018), WantDisclosure (26th February 2018)

Thanks
    Two wrongs don't make a right in Corey's world. He's not justified just because Bill did some wrong. Smearing him through a whole new website while asking for donations is certainly not the way.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (27th February 2018)