Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Skeptiko interviews Dr. John Alexander

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    For me, he's not someone with integrity. I also am very uneasy with the activities of Roger Ramesaur. He took Annette O'Toole's idea and then cut her out. He's not a man of integrity and Corey has teamed up with him.
    Is Annette O'Toole a personal friend of yours?

I do not know Roger Ramsaur AKA Emma Gold, but from what I've listened to, I disagree with you about him, based on a video he posted on Facebook about his life story after the Dark Journalist fiasco. I checked his page and apparently he's deleted it. I don't blame him. It's probably none of anyone's business, in view of Dark Journalist's lack of journalistic integrity.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2018), Dreamtimer (24th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Here is the blurb about Alex that is posted on his website . . .
    His book has a Foreword by Rupert Sheldrake, who is good company to be in:

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2018), Dreamtimer (24th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't know Annette O'Toole. She produces conferences. She came up with the idea for Eclipse of Disclosure. Roger approached her to work with her and then took her work out from under her. This was unrelated to Dark Journalist.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), WantDisclosure (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    I tried to skim his video and I think he repeats one 15+ minute section at the start before finally starting 30 mins or so in?
    I'm on 27:17 right now, and I see what you're saying.

It's rather odd.

But I don't mind hearing it all again, because it's a good video.

I don't know Annette O'Toole. She produces conferences. She came up with the idea for Eclipse of Disclosure. Roger approached her to work with her and then took her work out from under her. This was unrelated to Dark Journalist.
    Can you link me to where you got your information, or, point me in that direction?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I listened to an interview of her where she told her story. I'll have to search the memory banks, I didn't make a note.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th February 2018), WantDisclosure (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    My familiarity with Dark Journalist is primarily his many many interviews with Joseph Farrell and Catherine Austin Fitts.

Catherine headed HUD under Clinton and found out about all kinds of missing money, fought the government who tried to make her the fall guy, and then left the government. She focuses on shadow government and SSP programs from the angle of budgets and money.

Her site is the Solari Report. (I linked to the You Tube page because there seems to be a problem with her site which I've never seen happen before)
    Did you intend to post that on the Skeptiko thread?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I listened to an interview of her where she told her story. I'll have to search the memory banks, I didn't make a note.
    Probably Dark Journalist?

By the way, I used to listen to Dark Journalist. And he hosted the 2015 Secret Space Program Conference, for which I paid money to get access to the entire archive. I didn't pick up on his lack of journalistic integrity until I saw the things he didn't do in order to arrive at the truth.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Yeah, “holy bloodlines”. Almost everyone who is anyone in this biz seems to have a bloodline...

...as a Nordic mongrel, I totally resent it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2018), Dreamtimer (24th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), WantDisclosure (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    I'm on 27:17 right now, and I see what you're saying.
    I've paused the video at 41:36.

I've just heard John Alexander talk about his dissertation and his experience having the word "religion" substituted by "spirituality" and how significant that is. I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Yeah, “holy bloodlines”. Almost everyone who is anyone in this biz seems to have a bloodline...

...as a Nordic mongrel, I totally resent it.
    Am I going to have to ask you to explain, the way I had to on my Comics thread?

What am I going to do with you??

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I've paused the video at 41:36.

I've just heard John Alexander talk about his dissertation and his experience having the word "religion" substituted by "spirituality" and how significant that is. I couldn't agree more.

Am I going to have to ask you to explain, the way I had to on my Comics thread?

What am I going to do with you??
    ...what I was getting at is, virtually everyone who shows up in the public eye, if you dig deeply into their background seems to be a bloodline member. MILABs are all bloodlines, for example.

...it appears that this is a war among the bloody elite, winner gets the sheeple.

...to boot, I’m suspecting I’ve got a bit more “blood” than I thought. Now I’ve got to really dig into my bloodlines as well.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2018), Dreamtimer (24th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), WantDisclosure (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    ...what I was getting at is, virtually everyone who shows up in the public eye, if you dig deeply into their background seems to be a bloodline member. MILABs are all bloodlines, for example.

...it appears that this is a war among the bloody elite, winner gets the sheeple.

...to boot, I’m suspecting I’ve got a bit more “blood” than I thought. Now I’ve got to really dig into my bloodlines as well.
    Good God.

When you say "bloodline," you mean blueblood line, correct?

(Because obviously, everyone has a bloodline.)

Don't misunderstand me; I'm not challenging your premise.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Good God.

When you say "bloodline," you mean blueblood line, correct?

(Because obviously, everyone has a bloodline.)

Don't misunderstand me; I'm not challenging your premise.
    Well yes, I mean ET DNA % essentially. Several studies I’ve seen have shown that among the US presidents, the person with the higher “bloodline” % wins elections.

...puts a whole new perspective to Pogo’s line, “we have met the enemy, and they are us”.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    What is Alex Tsakiris saying at 47:11:

IONS.jpg

I thought it was "IONS" as in the Institute of Noetic Sciences, but I can't find any confirmation of it on their website, or on John Alexander's bio on his website: John B. Alexander, Ph.D.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Well yes, I mean ET DNA % essentially.
    Stewart Swerdlow has said that all of us have some reptilian DNA in us, say approximately 10% (maybe lower, but you get the point); the "Illuminati" are essentially 50-50.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,183 Times in 11,956 Posts
    I don't recall when I came across Alex and the Skeptiko site. But I really like it and the interviews. The first interview I posted was about gnosticism and I did it for the benefit of Modwiz.

I found out about Corey somewhere in my exploring, most likely on PA. That forum would pop up occasionally in my searches and I would occasionally visit to find interesting posts. That's how I found Gio's threads. I never knew who Gio was before then. Or Corey.

Corey was posting at PA, then left and started a web page where he was talking about Bill and PA being very dangerous and a threat to milabs. When Corey left PA he came here which is how I found this forum. I would read his threads and then I became interested in other threads here. I decided to join. That was at a time when a lot of people were joining in the wake of Corey's arrival.

Corey said a lot of stuff that he didn't follow through on. Corey also would get defensive and attack other posters, jumping to conclusions about what they were meaning or feeling. He was quite aggressive. His wife was as well.

He made a big deal about not monetizing his work, and then turned around and did exactly that. He said he'd give all his info out in a huge data dump. No drip, drip. He never did that and instead has done the exact drip, drip he said he wouldn't.

He said there was nothing special about himself and then he started talking about having holy blood lines.

For me, he's not someone with integrity. I also am very uneasy with the activities of Roger Ramesaur. He took Annette O'Toole's idea and then cut her out. He's not a man of integrity and Corey has teamed up with him.

He also seems to have had an effect on Justin Deschamps. His research regarding Corey hasn't shown the same objectivity as other work in his past and this has been noticed by people who followed him before he became involved with Corey.

Corey's story may be totally legit. I've listened to many whistleblowers both before and after him. I continue to do so.

I find it challenging figuring out whether someone is retelling someone else's story because I haven't been in this long enough. I don't know the early or obscure stories.

Corey does. Corey did a lot of research in this field as well as befriending and corresponding with a lot of people. He looks a lot like someone who took a bunch of pieces of stories and assembled them into his own.

I believe that if there is something in his message and I don't get it from him I'll still get it. Life's like that.
    Who is Gio? Besides Gio that is...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2018), Dreamtimer (24th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th February 2018), WantDisclosure (24th February 2018)