Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: An Overview by Preston James PhD of Veterans Today

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

An Overview by Preston James PhD of Veterans Today

"Can the coming Sovietization of American Dissent be stopped?" dated February 18, 2018 is an article by Preston James that gives a sweeping overview of where we are in the world today from the standpoint of the sequence of events that started with the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1913 in the United States and the beginning of the Russian Revolution in 1917.

Here is the blurb Veterans Today posts for Preston James:

The article is too long to post. Here are two revealing quotes. "COL" stands for City of London:

. . . The COL Babylonian Talmudic Banksters are committed to destroying all nation states, destroying the nuclear family, destroying every nations’s borders, language and reducing the world’s population by 90%. . .

. . . All wars are engineered by the COL World Zionists and Israel has been their main action-agent and Cutout manipulating US Politicians while the USG has been the Zionists “main bitch” providing the unrestricted use of its military to wage wars. All American Mideast wars have been illegal and completely unconstitutional and have used good American soldiers as Israeli cannon fodder. Henry Kissinger, top Zionist stooge and Cutout referred to American soldiers one time as dumb cannon fodder. . .

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/0...nt-be-stopped/
    If you have the time and patience to read the article, please click on the link and do so before commenting.

I think Preston James is very knowledgeable.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    "Can the coming Sovietization of American Dissent be stopped?" dated February 18, 2018 is an article by Preston James that gives a sweeping overview of where we are in the world today from the standpoint of the sequence of events that started with the establishment of the Federal Reserve in 1913 in the United States and the beginning of the Russian Revolution in 1917.

Here is the blurb Veterans Today posts for Preston James:

The article is too long to post. Here are two revealing quotes. "COL" stands for City of London:

If you have the time and patience to read the article, please click on the link and do so before commenting.

I think Preston James is very knowledgeable.
    Well, this is hate speach, and quite innacurate when he refers to the Khzarians as soulless. We sentients all have souls unless you are AI. He might be largely accurate, but he resorts to hate-mongering tactics and speach. I’ve long felt that VT is controlled opposition. This hateful screed pretty much follows in the same vein as confirmation.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd February 2018), Kathy (26th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018), WantDisclosure (22nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, this is hate speach, and quite innacurate when he refers to the Khzarians as soulless.
    Please post the specific quote where he says that.

I'm not arguing with you. I just think this point is very important and I would like to hear it from the horse's mouth.

Do you think reptilians (as in the Draco) have souls?
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 22nd February 2018 at 16:27. Reason: Clarify

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), Kathy (26th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Please post the specific quote where he says that.

I'm not arguing with you. I just think this point is very important and I would like to hear it from the horse's mouth.

5th paragraph:

These arrests, detainments and torture pleased the twisted, sadistic, cold-blooded, soulless Khazarian Communist party officials, who ordered such arrests and satisfied their demonic, satanic blood-lust.

...and yes, Draco have souls. In the current fight, they are being captured and put in stasis chambers so that they do not reincarnate into even more powerful Negative entities. Also, everything is alive, rocks, planets stars. We’re the infesting bugs, btw.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), enjoy being (23rd February 2018), Kathy (26th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018), WantDisclosure (22nd February 2018)

Thanks
    We’re the infesting bugs, btw.
    Surely we're not worse than the Draco?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), Kathy (26th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    I'm just throwing a few things together with proper attribution for clarity. Emphasis in bold in the quoted sections is mine.

Quote Originally posted by Preston James
    . . The COL Babylonian Talmudic Banksters are committed to destroying all nation states, destroying the nuclear family, destroying every nations’s borders, language and reducing the world’s population by 90%. . .
    "Can the coming Sovietization of American Dissent be stopped?" [...]
    One thing I've already noticed quite a while ago is that many among these so-called "conspiracy researchers" adhere right-wing to ultra-right-wing political vantages, and especially of the US American flavor. And that is regrettable in so many different ways. David Icke has noticed it too, and he has publicly expressed his deep concern about it.

The fear of "destroying nation states" and "nations' borders" is clearly evident of nationalism, and the term "Sovietization" appeals to every American patriot's biggest nightmare, i.e. the Great Commie Scare™ and the abolition of "good old" capitalism, America's way of life.

Well, this is hate speach [...]
    Yes, it is, but this is not uncommon for Veterans Today.

I’ve long felt that VT is controlled opposition.
    That's because it is. Veterans Today has been co-opted by the CIA a long time ago, if not founded by them in the first place.

Of course they do. It's just a different type of soul.

5th paragraph:

Quote Originally posted by Preston James
    These arrests, detainments and torture pleased the twisted, sadistic, cold-blooded, soulless Khazarian Communist party officials, who ordered such arrests and satisfied their demonic, satanic blood-lust.
    Fire and brimstone, sensationalism, popularism and — neatly hidden underneath as a subliminal message — that they are dirty Commies out to destroy The American Way™.

It cannot get any more conspicuous than that, but the average Veterans Today visitor is not quite as intelligent as they think they are, so they are expected to buy into the propaganda.

Also, everything is alive, rocks, planets stars.
    Yes, that is correct, but this is not the same thing yet as having a soul. Everything is conscious in some form or another, but there's a difference between consciousness and a soul. Many people see both as one and the same thing, but they are not.

Consciousness is the all-encompassing field of which we're all part — so-called inanimate matter included. A soul is a set of distinct individual properties and polarities, which requires at the very least something that even the mainstream considers "alive", albeit that the soul as a concept only really starts appearing in higher-evolved lifeforms — it requires quite a (much) higher form of consciousness than, say, a bacteria.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), enjoy being (23rd February 2018), Kathy (26th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018), WantDisclosure (22nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The fear of "destroying nation states" and "nations' borders" is clearly evident of nationalism . . .
    There is fear of destroying nation states today for good reason.

The breakdown of borders can be compared to the breakdown of the family. Human beings need to control their destiny locally, as members of sovereign states. Centralization of control on planet earth is not what we want.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), Kathy (26th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Surely we're not worse than the Draco?
    Some of us are. We war on each other, and just because as a group we’ve been abused by negative ETs, doesn’t mean we should look down on them as being worse than us. Hate the sin and not the sinner and all that.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), Kathy (26th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Some of us are. We war on each other, and just because as a group we’ve been abused by negative ETs, doesn’t mean we should look down on them as being worse than us. Hate the sin and not the sinner and all that.
    Wow, Dumpster!

You're inspiring me.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), Kathy (26th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    The article is too long to post. Here are two revealing quotes.
    This article makes the point that the United States has a Constitution that supposedly protects the right to bear arms, and that this is significant. I agree with that. I would never have a gun in my house, but I agree with Alex Jones that the purpose of the Second Amendment is to protect us against a rogue government. I'm glad that there is that deterrent in the Bill or Rights. Even though the Patriot Act virtually shredded the Constitution, at least the Second Amendment has not been officially removed (yet).

The article also makes the point that the modus operandi of the Deep State is to carry out false flag attacks, some real and some fake, to try to take the guns away from the people. I agree with that, too. And it's up to us to not be duped.

Whether this article is "hate speech" or not, I think it makes valid points.

Here are some quotes:

. . . Even though it was a slam-dunk to hijack America in 1913 through their Federal Reserve Act of 1913, it has been an exceedingly difficult task to remove all individual freedoms, trash the US Constitution and confiscate guns. Every time the Zionist Banksters have attempted to get the guns, Americans have resisted at all levels and ended up just buying more. . .

. . . The deployment of Gladio false-flag terror, real and fake, has been used to successfully stimulate mass subconscious survival fear in the American masses which motivate them to give up basic God given human rights and constitutional rights for more protection by the USG. . .

. . . The Zionist intent here was to use these false-flags to scare the masses into backing gun grabbing and the neutralization of the Second Amendment which failed miserably.

The Zionists next move was to deploy more and more MK-Ultra type “lone-nut” shooters into high schools and then grade schools to frighten and blood-shock parents as much as possible, hoping to then be able to grab more and more guns, especially large capacity automatics.

The Zios believe that unless America is disarmed they cannot complete their Agenda to destroy America’s borders, language and culture and completely Globalize America according to their secret Satanic NWO plan. . . .

. . . So far these tactics have failed and resulted in even more gun sales, which confuses the Zios a great deal since this strategy worked in all European nations, Australia, New Zealand, Canada. So now the Zios have moved to a new tactic. That is more and more large scale, school mass-shootings. Some have been real; and many have been fake DHS Capstone drills using crisis actors.

Some experts believe a few may be hybrid mixtures to keep researchers confused, but it is hard to know for certain, because no one has had access to any ballistic evidence or actual autopsy videos, X-rays, photographs, DNA, fingerprints which are all required in every state by law.

The recent Valentines Day 2018 alleged mass shooting in a Parkland, Florida High School is just another example where evidence is being withheld by authorities, so we do not yet know if it was real or not, or a hybrid case. . . .

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/0...nt-be-stopped/
    Every time we have another shooting, we have a debate in the alternative community about what actually happened.

I think it's time we simply get the big picture, that generally speaking, we're being manipulated, and we best get a grip on that general fact, and deal with it, instead of trying to prove the logistics of each attack, when we have no subpoena power to do so rationally.

Our job is to simply not be fooled.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), enjoy being (23rd February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    I was so impressed by the following graphic, I took a screen shot of it and put it on my computer desktop, so I can remind myself of it often. The information in it is so over the top and mind boggling, it takes determination to process it. But I'm convinced it's accurate, because of all of the research I've done over the years:

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The fear of "destroying nation states" and "nations' borders" is clearly evident of nationalism . . .
    There is fear of destroying nation states today for good reason.

The breakdown of borders can be compared to the breakdown of the family. Human beings need to control their destiny locally, as members of sovereign states. Centralization of control on planet earth is not what we want.
    I hear what you're saying, but this is once again one of those things in which people think in a "black & white" manner. "It's either nationalism or it's globalism and centralized control." No, it's not.

What I am getting at is that people should indeed self-govern, but even a nation state is already too centralized a control system. Ideally, any form of bona fide government should be highly localized and community-bound, with communication between communities.

Now, one could say that we already have such a system in place. You've got local cities, towns or villages, with their own City Hall or Town Hall and their mayor and City Council or Town Council members. Sure, but those are all elected politicians, and they're all in it for themselves. And here in Belgium, mayors are also not bound to a limit of two terms.

Here in town for instance, the current mayor has been the head of this town (and the administratively conjoined neighboring municipalities) since at least the late 1980s or early 1990s, given that the political party he belongs to — i.e. CD&V, the Christian-democrats — is the strongest party here in town, closely followed by their sidekicks, OpenVLD (i.e. the Keynesian liberals). So he basically reigns like a king, and when he retires, another CD&V politician — the names of a few potential successors have already been dropped — will take over from him. And that is not how it should be.

The best system would be one where all the people of a local community get together without any politicians or political shenanigans, and then decide as a whole upon what action to take and what plans to make. Every voice must be heard, and every concern must be addressed. A consensus ruling. And then the community can relay its decisions to the other communities nearby, so that the information gets around. Pretty much the way the ancient tribes were governed, but without an actual chief.

The community could have a chairman, i.e. someone who presides over the meetings and collects the information. He should not be the guy who has the final say in matters. And he should definitely not receive any reimbursements of any kind for his role as chairman. It should be a voluntary job, because then at least you'll know that he's doing it out of commitment, as opposed to that he's doing it because it grants him financial gain and/or social status and power.

We are relying way too much on power structures. And just as with magic spells, these power structures all come with titles, which in the US are often held for life. For instance, all former Presidents of the United States are still to be addressed as "Mister President", and all former state governors are still to be addressed as "Governor". That's compulsory reverence, just as with a monarchy.

Over here in Belgium — which is a monarchy, for those who didn't know — the previous monarch is still referred to in the media by the title of "King", and the wives of past monarchs are still referred to as "Queen". Until recently, "the queen" was simply "the wife of the king" and was to be addressed as "Madam", rather than as "Your Highness"/"Your Majesty".

This has changed recently because of a revision in the constitution, given that the current king's eldest child is a girl, and so she is expected to become her father's successor as the head of state at some point. The revision of the constitution therefore made it possible for her to become the Queen of Belgium in the same manner as that Elizabeth II is at present time still the Queen of Great Britain, and that Beatrix was the Queen of the Netherlands before she abdicated the throne to her son Willem-Alexander. Up until recently, the Belgian constitution only allowed for males to become the head of state, and even though the king's wife was referred to as "the queen", she was to be addressed as "Madam", because she herself was not (and could not be) the head of state.

Either way, the above is just for clarification. The point is that the previous Belgian king, Albert II, is still referred to in the media as "King Albert", and his wife as "Queen Paola", even though the incumbent monarch is King Philippe, and his wife is Queen Mathilde. And up until her death, the wife of the late King Boudewijn (also known as Baudouin), Fabiola, was also still referred to as "Queen Fabiola".

I'm not sure on the title by which the abdicating king should be addressed when spoken to, though. The king proper is to be addressed as "Sire", but I think that in the case of Albert, protocol might possibly require for him to be addressed as "Monseigneur" or "Your Excellency".

Not that I care much for royalty, mind you. Not that Philippe is a bad guy — on the contrary, he's an Aspie and he's full of good intentions, just like his uncle Boudewijn was — but I just cannot agree with the concept of a monarchy.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), Kathy (26th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Wow, Dumpster!

You're inspiring me.
    Thanks. The key to breaking the cycle of abuse is not more hate. Hate, even hate of a worthy villian is still hate and it only generates more hate. As I have in my Avatar quote below, hate is a poison that weakenes you, not your adversary. A really negative entity will see it as a weakness, but you are not doing so (not hating) for them, but for yourself. Loving a adversary is the ultimate. We’ll all have to get there eventually. In my world, I believe I am you or anybody else in another timeline. Since I kinda like myself, I therefore kinda like you.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), enjoy being (23rd February 2018), Kathy (26th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd February 2018)

Thanks
    This article makes the point that the United States has a Constitution that supposedly protects the right to bear arms, and that this is significant. I agree with that. I would never have a gun in my house, but I agree with Alex Jones that the purpose of the Second Amendment is to protect us against a rogue government. I'm glad that there is that deterrent in the Bill or Rights. Even though the Patriot Act virtually shredded the Constitution, at least the Second Amendment has not been officially removed (yet).

The article also makes the point that the modus operandi of the Deep State is to carry out false flag attacks, some real and some fake, to try to take the guns away from the people. I agree with that, too. And it's up to us to not be duped.

Whether this article is "hate speech" or not, I think it makes valid points.

Here are some quotes:

Every time we have another shooting, we have a debate in the alternative community about what actually happened.

I think it's time we simply get the big picture, that generally speaking, we're being manipulated, and we best get a grip on that general fact, and deal with it, instead of trying to prove the logistics of each attack, when we have no subpoena power to do so rationally.

Our job is to simply not be fooled.
    This last sentence is key: “simply not be fooled.” Nicely put.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), enjoy being (23rd February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I feel pretty sure we're being manipulated from all sides. And that's why we're always being encouraged to take sides.

I don't like taking sides. We're all in this together. I want people to share their faiths and traditions and celebrate the similarities and differences. We should be able to talk about opinions of all sorts.

It's a really long haul to fight the would-be controllers, create communities, dissolve big government, and get rid of borders. There's no quick fix.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd February 2018), Elen (23rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (24th February 2018), enjoy being (23rd February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd February 2018)