Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: An Overview by Preston James PhD of Veterans Today

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    The following link is to a YouTuber Jeff Rense video where the guest is Preston James.

I used to listen to Jeff Rense every day at 4:00 AM my time, because I was a newbie, and I needed all the information I could get.

Since then, I've learned about the hang-ups of my source, Jeff Rense; however, he has done research, in my opinion, that the rest of us ordinary mortals don't have the time, patience, or the inclination to do.

Jeff Rense
    Published on Feb 9, 2018

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (4th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you for giving us your perspective over time of Jeff. That's always helpful, imo. I have mixed feelings about him. I've enjoyed some interviews, others I've had to turn off once he starts maligning and labelling groups of people. (usually with some variant of the word liberal).

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Thank you for giving us your perspective over time of Jeff. That's always helpful, imo. I have mixed feelings about him. I've enjoyed some interviews, others I've had to turn off once he starts maligning and labelling groups of people. (usually with some variant of the word liberal).
    Yes, I've heard him give his personal opinion in the form of a diatribe that has made me cringe. I don't recall him doing that in the early years when I listened to him regularly, but in recent years, when I've used his YouTube channel to get excerpts from interviews, I've been dismayed. It seems to me that he's hardened and become a cynic after years of doing what he does.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post

Since then, I've learned about the hang-ups of my source, Jeff Rense; however, he has done research, in my opinion, that the rest of us ordinary mortals don't have the time, patience, or the inclination to do.

And herein lies a problem … 'us ordinary mortals' implies that you think the likes of Preston James and Jim Feltzer are something other than ‘ordinary mortals’.
    How are they special, in your eyes?

The truth is that they are no different from you or me. They don’t have access to any information that you and I can’t research for ourselves.
    It's not easy, I know - it's a complex and tricksy world out there - but relying on other people do our research is fraught with dangers.

There are an awful lot of people out there who run profit-making businesses by pretending that they know something that we ‘ordinary mortals’ don’t.
    That’s a massive conflict of interest, when you think about it. If you listen dispassionately to this interview you’ve posted here, absolutely nothing
    of any substance is said by either of them. It’s just two men tossing around random cliches and unverifiable, unsubstantiated stories, and then jovially
    patting each other on the back.

Jeff Rense is a man who loves Hitler, and (sadly) celebrates his birthday every year.
    Mental health warning - you may find this page disturbing.
    http://rense.com/general96/birthday.html

We are all judged by the company we keep. Here’s some of company Rense keeps:
    ‘Don’ Black - founder and webmaster of a well known white supremacist site)
    David Duke - white supremacist
    Harry Cooper - Hitler-fan and founder of a neo-Nazi website
    Ernst Zundel - neo-Nazi and Holocaust denier
    Ted Pike - white supremacist and Holocaust denier
    etc etc etc

There is a definite trend there. The dulcet, velvety tones of Jeff Rense hide very murky depths.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018), Wind (6th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Anyone who likes Nazis of any type, is someone you should be very careful of. My reading of history has these guys selling humanity out to the Reptilians and bringing forth the 4th Reich in the US. Further, they were instrumental in opening the Montauk-Philadelphia Experiment space-time rip allowing bunches of bad guys, perhaps even the A.I. into this timeline.

I’m half German, and I have no use for Nazis or Nazi sympathizers. Period.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018), tarka the duck (9th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Anyone who likes Nazis of any type, is someone you should be very careful of. My reading of history has these guys selling humanity out to the Reptilians and bringing forth the 4th Reich in the US. Further, they were instrumental in opening the Montauk-Philadelphia Experiment space-time rip allowing bunches of bad guys, perhaps even the A.I. into this timeline.

I’m half German, and I have no use for Nazis or Nazi sympathizers. Period.
    I don’t believe they sold us out to the reptilians. That selling out occurred long before then. They did however bring forth the “end-game”, which we are living through now. It’s also quite likely that it wasn’t “the reptilians” that we were sold out to - but rather a group within the reptilians who revere an intelligence that may or may not be artificial in nature, that is nevertheless quite evil.

The more I look at our history the more I’m coming to believe that a lot of this evil may have started with a mass culling of indigenous culture by the British which seemed to occur around 200 years or so ago. Expansion of the British empire was a happy byproduct of this culling, but the purpose was actually the destruction of all knowledge of our TRUE history and a deliberate stupification of the human race. We are not who we are lead to believe we are.

We may think that it all started with the Nazis. The truth will be quite a bit stranger and harder to believe.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), modwiz (9th March 2018), tarka the duck (9th March 2018)

Thanks
    It's working with some people. My brother, who has a very good brain and could be very intelligent, has fallen down into the pit of naming most peoples' lives as being meaningless and most people as being useless. According to him, if most people were gone they wouldn't be missed. It wouldn't make a difference. Buffoon.

He doesn't believe in a soul either. But he did kneel at the funeral, much to my surprise. Perhaps age is bringing forth the death bed fear that maybe there really is a God. He'll have a lot to be afraid of if that effect comes full force.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018), tarka the duck (9th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    The more I look at our history the more I’m coming to believe that a lot of this evil may have started with a mass culling of indigenous culture by the British which seemed to occur around 200 years or so ago.
    Speaking of the British, I remember Jeff Rense talking about the havoc wreaked historically by the British.

And that reminds me of what I've heard Alex Jones point out about royalty, in general. He said that family members who ruled different countries would contact each other and say, "I need you to start a war . . ." or something to that effect, to accomplish some purpose at that point in time.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (10th March 2018), tarka the duck (9th March 2018)

Thanks
    I don’t believe they sold us out to the reptilians. That selling out occurred long before then. They did however bring forth the “end-game”, which we are living through now. It’s also quite likely that it wasn’t “the reptilians” that we were sold out to - but rather a group within the reptilians who revere an intelligence that may or may not be artificial in nature, that is nevertheless quite evil.

The more I look at our history the more I’m coming to believe that a lot of this evil may have started with a mass culling of indigenous culture by the British which seemed to occur around 200 years or so ago. Expansion of the British empire was a happy byproduct of this culling, but the purpose was actually the destruction of all knowledge of our TRUE history and a deliberate stupification of the human race. We are not who we are lead to believe we are.

We may think that it all started with the Nazis. The truth will be quite a bit stranger and harder to believe.
    My reading of “secret Nazi history” has them making a deal with the Lizardmen, then helping rip up the timeline thru the Montauk-Phidelphia Project time-space anomaly, then becoming the force in the Dark Fleet assisting the Lizards conquer other planets, all to get technology to win WWII; which they did in an older changed timeline. The real bad guys, the Agarthians, pushed the timeline back to this one that results in them existing.

...now the dots are starting to line up...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Elen (10th March 2018), tarka the duck (9th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Anyone who likes Nazis of any type, is someone you should be very careful of.
    Couldn’t agree more, DD. The minute I hear anyone speak words such as those of Jeff Rense and Preston James,
    I cross that person off my list of worth-listening-to sources. And to be honest, I’m always amazed when others
    don't do the same I suppose it signifies that they think it's OK, because they hold similar views.

Speaking personally - and perhaps most of the TOT membership would agree - those who promote ideologies
    such neo-Nazism, white power, misogyny, racism, Islamophobia etc. should be politely challenged. It’s not OK
    to normalise and accept these beliefs: “red pilling the normies” is one of the many tactics used by extremists
    to spread their hatred.

The problem with the world of ‘alt media’ is that it can give oxygen to sociopaths, unless people are prepared
    to use discrimination and discernment, and break their simplistic mindset of ‘mainstream bad, alternative good’.
    After many years of hanging around the “alt world” - and I feel stupid that it took me so long - some of the agenda
    are now crystal clear.

The more I look at our history the more I’m coming to believe that a lot of this evil may have started with a mass culling of indigenous culture by the British which seemed to occur around 200 years or so ago.
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Speaking of the British, I remember Jeff Rense talking about the havoc wreaked historically by the British.
    Heading off topic here but why, out of all the horrendous actions committed in the name of imperialism throughout the centuries,
    do you single out the behaviour of the British?

They face some pretty tough competition from, say, the Roman, Russian, Chinese, Persian, Japanese and Ottoman empires -
    and the more recent histories of many European nations (the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal … ) aren’t too squeaky clean either.

In the face of some tough competition, why do you suggest that the Brits are the worst?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (10th March 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    Couldn’t agree more, DD. The minute I hear anyone speak words such as those of Jeff Rense and Preston James,
    I cross that person off my list of worth-listening-to sources. And to be honest, I’m always amazed when others
    don't do the same I suppose it signifies that they think it's OK, because they hold similar views.

Speaking personally - and perhaps most of the TOT membership would agree - those who promote ideologies
    such neo-Nazism, white power, misogyny, racism, Islamophobia etc. should be politely challenged. It’s not OK
    to normalise and accept these beliefs: “red pilling the normies” is one of the many tactics used by extremists
    to spread their hatred.

The problem with the world of ‘alt media’ is that it can give oxygen to sociopaths, unless people are prepared
    to use discrimination and discernment, and break their simplistic mindset of ‘mainstream bad, alternative good’.
    After many years of hanging around the “alt world” - and I feel stupid that it took me so long - some of the agenda
    are now crystal clear.

Heading off topic here but why, out of all the horrendous actions of imperialism throughout the centuries,
    do you single out the behaviour of the British?

They face some pretty tough competition from, say, the Roman, Russian, Chinese, Persian, Japanese and Ottoman empires -
    and the more recent histories of many European nations (the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal … ) aren’t too squeaky clean.

In the face of some tough competition, why do you suggest that the Brits are the worst?
    Frankly, hatred or hate speech of anybody, even extremely evil satanic MSNBC watchers like Dreamtimer, is bad.

Hate the sin, not the sinner.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Elen (10th March 2018), tarka the duck (9th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ... even extremely evil satanic MSNBC watchers like Dreamtimer, is bad.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (10th March 2018)

Thanks
    Satan wouldn't let me anywhere near his realm. I'd corrupt it (with goodness). He'd lose minions.

I balance out my left/center/right - which is defined quite differently depending on where you're from - by viewing a wide array of sources.

Also playing this helps:

There is signal in the noise wherever it's coming from.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (10th March 2018)

Thanks
    Satan wouldn't let me anywhere near his realm. I'd corrupt it (with goodness). He'd lose minions.

I balance out my left/center/right - which is defined quite differently depending on where you're from - by viewing a wide array of sources.

Also playing this helps:

Right, you (and the GF) watch Rachel Maddow’s brain-melting, mind-controlling, theta-wave arcing, re-educational uber programmed, all-politics-all-the time, propaganda channel and then balance it out with Rush Limbaugh.

Good stuff.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Elen (10th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts

Also playing this helps:

That sounds like a political party I'd join.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (10th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th March 2018), Elen (10th March 2018)