Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: An Overview by Preston James PhD of Veterans Today

Thanks
    Thanked 81,145 Times in 20,323 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I've been checking past posts on Dark Journalist, and I've refreshed my memory that a now banned member of Project Avalon Mike Waskosky did an expose of Dark Journalist on YouTube, which is no longer on YouTube.
    Yes, and I even brought that up in one of the Voices of the Forums video conferences. I think it was in Episode XVIII.

Mike Waskosky is obviously a Corey groupie, but he did correctly point out that the Dark Journalist was rubbing shoulders with El Sombrero™ and dedicating a whole series of interviews to him, while he was at the same time neglecting to hear what the other side — e.g. Michael Salla or David Wilcock — had to say. That makes the Dark Journalist biased, and therefore a contributor to mind control.

Besides, a good journalist should be able to recognize a narcissist from a mile away, instead of pampering him with a whole slew of interviews.

Aragorn posted on the "Secret Space Program Protest Outside Colorado Springs AF Base" thread that Daniel Liszt/Dark Journalist's real name is Daniel Robilard.
    His real name is Daniel M. Robillard, yes. And he has recorded at least one heavy metal album. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the album was produced by a record company that's ostensibly imbued from top to bottom with Illuminati symbolism, and that organizes "Eyes Wide Shut"-style sex parties, with masks and all.

I don't know why Robillard changed his name to Liszt. I consider him a fake anyway, just like Bono from U2.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), tarka the duck (25th February 2018), WantDisclosure (25th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    His real name is Daniel M. Robillard, yes. And he has recorded at least one heavy metal album. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the album was produced by a record company that's ostensibly imbued from top to bottom with Illuminati symbolism, and that organizes "Eyes Wide Shut"-style sex parties, with masks and all.
    I quoted you with a spelling of "Robilard" but here you have "Robillard." Did I mistype, or is the name spelled two ways?

I seem to recall there was something said about the spelling.

Also, do you know of a way to re-post Mike Waskosky's video? As I recall, he did a good job on it, painstakingly pointing out things from A to Z.

Or, would that not be an ethical thing to do, without Mike's permission? Maybe it would do him harm to re-post it.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 25th February 2018 at 11:42. Reason: Add

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think Preston James is very knowledgeable.

I don't

I find him to be a man obsessed, promoting a clear agenda. In my opinion, he’s either genuinely mistaken,
    wilfully ignorant or cunningly manipulative.
    Don’t forget what Gordon Duff said: 30% of the material on VT is “patently false”.

I think Preston James' heart is in the right place, too.
    What makes you think that?

I can't help but wonder whether he actually has a heart! The way he spews vitriol and oozes contempt,
    he clearly has no conscience.

I’m far more concerned about his brain. His disconnection from reality is quite worrying. Anyone who can
    talk about the advanced and tolerant Khazarian civilisation and its destruction in terms such as he uses is utterly deluded.

To describe that nation as "liars, deceivers, cons, robbers, road warriors, rapists, pedophiles, murderers,
    identity thieves and social parasites" with "no rule of law but only the rule of manipulation, sociopathy, might
    violence and evil" and claim that it was “terrorizing and parasitizing neighboring nations” is ... oh, how can I be polite
    here ... pulling the wool over peoples' eyes.

Oh and factually, he’s totally wrong, in so many ways. As one example: there was no Khazarian nation to destroy in 1250.
    It was annihilated in 969.

Unless - oh now, here’s a thought - his words are all propaganda …

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, this is hate speach ...
    Yep. Got it in one DD.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (25th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    I quoted you with a spelling of "Robilard" but here you have "Robillard." Did I mistype, or is the name spelled two ways?

I seem to recall there was something said about the spelling.
    I wasn't sure on the spelling either, which is why I've looked it up just before posting the above. According to what I could find, it would be spelled with a double "L", albeit that I remember that the first time, I wasn't sure on the spelling either, and then it came up with a single "L".

It is obviously a French name, and according to the rules of French pronunciation, if it's spelled with a double "L" followed by a vowel, then it is pronounced as the English "y" in "you", while if it is spelled with a single "L" followed by a vowel, then it is pronounced as being an "L". Everyone pronounces his name as "Ro-bee-yard", so I presume it should be a double "L". Furthermore, the "-d" at the end of a French word should also be muted in order to pronounce it properly.

Also, do you know of a way to re-post Mike Waskosky's video? As I recall, he did a good job on it, painstakingly pointing out things from A to Z.

Or, would that not be an ethical thing to do, without Mike's permission? Maybe it would do him harm to re-post it.
    Oh, I'm sure that Mike wouldn't have any objections to anyone re-posting his video — he wanted that stuff out there, which is why he uploaded it to YouTube in the first place — but if the link to the original video is no longer functional, then I'm afraid I cannot be of any help here. I myself also only saw the video at its original link, and I don't have any alternative links.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Oh, I'm sure that Mike wouldn't have any objections to anyone re-posting his video — he wanted that stuff out there, which is why he uploaded it to YouTube in the first place — but if the link to the original video is no longer functional, then I'm afraid I cannot be of any help here. I myself also only saw the video at its original link, and I don't have any alternative links.
    Well, I had in mind what may have come his way since he posted the video.

Was it YouTube that took the video down, as you recall, or was Mike coerced into doing so by Bill Ryan?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Well, I had in mind what may have come his way since he posted the video.

Was it YouTube that took the video down, as you recall, or was Mike coerced into doing so by Bill Ryan?
    I don't know whether it was YouTube that took it down, but if so, then I doubt whether El Sombrero™ would have had the clout to persuade them to do exactly that.

But then again, YouTube doesn't need a whole lot of persuasion. Their experiments with artificial intelligence in vetting whether videos should be taken down have already enraged loads of people whose videos were taken down for no reason. The biggest joke of it all was when their A.I. took down one of Google's own promotional videos as being spam.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Yes, and I even brought that up in one of the Voices of the Forums video conferences. I think it was in Episode XVIII.

Mike Waskosky is obviously a Corey groupie, but he did correctly point out that the Dark Journalist was rubbing shoulders with El Sombrero™ and dedicating a whole series of interviews to him, while he was at the same time neglecting to hear what the other side — e.g. Michael Salla or David Wilcock — had to say. That makes the Dark Journalist biased, and therefore a contributor to mind control.

Besides, a good journalist should be able to recognize a narcissist from a mile away, instead of pampering him with a whole slew of interviews.

I don't know why Robillard changed his name to Liszt. I consider him a fake anyway, just like Bono from U2.
    Bono is fake? Who knew? (Besides Aragorn)

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    I don't know whether it was YouTube that took it down, but if so, then I doubt whether El Sombrero™ would have had the clout to persuade them to do exactly that.
    I meant Bill Ryan coercing Mike, before Mike was banned, to take down the video voluntarily.

But then again, YouTube doesn't need a whole lot of persuasion. Their experiments with artificial intelligence in vetting whether videos should be taken down have already enraged loads of people whose videos were taken down for no reason. The biggest joke of it all was when their A.I. took down one of Google's own promotional videos as being spam.
    That is very interesting.

I'm always looking for ways to understand how AI is playing out in what's going on.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    I meant Bill Ryan coercing Mike, before Mike was banned, to take down the video voluntarily.
    Well, at this point I'm only speculating, but I presume that if El Sombrero™ did put the squeeze on Mike Waskosky to get him to take down that video, then considering how devoted Mike is to the cause of promoting Corey's material, he probably would have refused. And then this could possibly have been the reason why Mike was kicked out over there.

Mind you, I'm not saying that this is how it went down. But it's a possibility. El Sombrero™ is very picky about whom he allows into his palace, and if you haven't drunk the Billzebub Worship Kool-Aid™, then you'll be quickly shown the door over there nowadays. Hell, I myself was banned for far less than that.

That is very interesting.

I'm always looking for ways to understand how AI is playing out in what's going on.
    Oh, you can expect to see a lot more of that in the very, very near future. Lots of tech companies are already employing artificial intelligence in their day-to-day activities now. And let's not forget the self-driving cars that almost every manufacturer is putting out nowadays.

A.I. has definitely arrived into everyday life, and I reckon it's going to be staying around for a loooong time still, if not forever.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    Oh, you can expect to see a lot more of that in the very, very near future. Lots of tech companies are already deploying artificial intelligence in their day-to-day activities now. And let's not forget the self-driving cars that almost every manufacturer is putting out nowadays.

A.I. has definitely arrived into everyday life, and I reckon it's going to be staying around for a loooong time still, if not forever.
    Well, the more specific knowledge we have of how it all works, the better, so we know what we're dealing with.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Aragorn posted on the "Secret Space Program Protest Outside Colorado Springs AF Base" thread that Daniel Liszt/Dark Journalist's real name is Daniel Robilard.
    Aragorn,

When I read your post, I was in what I guess is called TOT Archives.

For a while, I was also stuck there.

Anyway, do I have the ability to link to your actual post on this thread?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Aragorn,

When I read your post, I was in what I guess is called TOT Archives.

For a while, I was also stuck there.
    The "archives" are automatically generated by vBulletin as a text-only interface to the forum for low-resource web browsers and for printing purposes. I've seen it with other forum engines as well. It is actually the exact same thread with the exact same posts, but rendered to your browser without taking any BBcode into account and without embedding any images or videos.

However, there should always be a link at the top of the "archive"-style page to see the normal, full version of the thread.

Anyway, do I have the ability to link to your actual post on this thread?
    Yes, you do. The post number at the top right of each post is a link. If you right-click that, then you will get a popup menu — generated by your browser itself — and then you can choose "Copy Link Location" (or something similar) from said menu. You can then refer to this link as with other links on the forum.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (25th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (25th February 2018)

Thanks
    I've been checking past posts on Dark Journalist, and I've refreshed my memory that a now banned member of Project Avalon Mike Waskosky did an expose of Dark Journalist on YouTube, which is no longer on YouTube.
    I contacted Mike on Facebook, and he sent me a link to an unlisted URL for the video. (He said he also backed it up on Facebook.)

Mind Alchemy
    Published on Jul 1, 2017

Exposing Dark Journalist, AKA Daniel Liszt AKA Daniel Robillard. Going where no ufologist has gone before, point by point karmic payback for the most ridiculous accusations made by the Dark Journalist, through shining a light on his own past and hilariously blatant hypocrisy.

Bill Ryan's hypocrisy: 03:20
    Law of One philosophy: 09:52
    On believing Corey: 12:51
    On Exposing DJ: 20:36
    DJ's ufology antics: 21:17
    DJ's music career: 24:39
    DARK: 25:13
    DARKER: 26:43
    DARKEST: 27:39
    Typical Illuminati Family: 31:57
    DJ's later hypocrisies: 32:49
    Final rambling: 35:18

Watch Part 1 of my, let's call it, karmic fire hose series: https://www.facebook.com/mindalchemy.... Roger's responses to controversy: https://www.facebook.com/FDN.DIRECTOR... Corey address BA gesture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb... Stillness in the Storm overview of Corey Goode and Bill Ryan bickering: http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/20... Recent overview of responses to Dark Journalist's claims: http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/20... Daniel's later music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoLy... Donate to Corey https://PayPal.Me/CoreyGoode Donate to me? https://www.patreon.com/newearth Donate to Bill Ryan?? http://projectavalon.net/donation.html Donate to DJ??! https://www.darkjournalist.com/contri... Link to original Corey interview endorsed by Bill Ryan (AlphaZebra): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwahn... Link to Paul Graham's essay, "How to Disagree" for dummies: http://www.paulgraham.com/disagree.html (Note that DH0 comments are the ones I would tend to delete since they are of no positive worth) Link to Teresa's video that probably freaked him out first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST7gC... My Law of One Overview Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHZXh... This video is a form of request for people to relentlessly question all forms of fear and negative emotional reactions within you, and choose love as much as possible in your consideration towards others and the process of listening to what they actually have to say to form your own opinions.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsBJ5xi4gRY
    On Emma Gold/Roger Ramsaur's Facebook page, under Videos, I found the video I was looking for before:

Emma Gold
    about 9 months ago

In light of all the recent attacks on me personally I have chosen to share a bit about my life, where I come from and who I am in the video below.

I was deeply shocked and also humiliated to have such blatant attacks directed at me last week. I will say that not at any point was I contacted for questions or concerns about the allegations in these slander pieces prior to their release. This practice is not of the integrity of journalism but instead tabloids and fake news.

The spin portrayed with things like "Corey Kids" at Jordan Sather was nothing more than an attack to belittle his work in the community. Jordan is a father and an incredible researcher and marketer, he is no "kid". It was these talents that drew me to ask for his help on this book project. To make the statement that he was sucked into some marketing campaign to target kids is laughable. Jordan is guiding US on ways to get this book out into the public consciousness with maximum exposure. The smear tactic is completely transparent from my perspective, don't buy into it and don't get discouraged, this community needs fresh minds to carry on the work of the elders. Stop shaming the younger generations for wanting to get involved.

Regarding claims about me being a satanist and behind some massive roll out of false narrative to co opt the UFO community. It is true that I work behind the scenes with many different public figures doing volunteer work to help them in their own individual fields. I do this because I am proactive and I want to encourage and support where ever I can. I have not EVER been involved in satanism. If anything I am guilty of bad taste, but I am unapologetic for any art or music projects I was involved in that used dark imagery as a form of expression. When some one gets a tattoo of a yin yang are they automatically assumed to be a taoist? If someone use the symbol of a dove and olive branch are they automatically assumed to be christian? Does the use of a swastika automatically mean you are a Nazi? The use of symbols as archetypal representations is a big part of tattoo, art and music culture. To instigate a witch hunt because someone used these symbols to express themselves and not offer that individual the opportunity to comment on the accusations prior is incredibly irresponsible and shows no regard for ethics or morality. This attack feels to be of someones personal agenda or grudge.

The idea of doing a Graphic Novel based on Coreys testimony was not my idea. I was asked to help organize the artist volunteers interested in participating. I saw a beautiful opportunity come together to share in the creation of art while also getting the message out there. In the time I have been asked to help organize these volunteers I have spent hours getting to know them, working with them, being humbled by their talents and honored to help. These are women and men from all over the world ranging in age from their early 20's to late 60's.
    Again the notion that this group is behind some sinister plan is nothing short of a tabloid story. These are some of the most amazing people I have had the pleasure of knowing in my life.

In regards to the BA message or Gaia tv being a part of a satanist agenda is also laughable. Anyone who has taken the time to read the BA message and also Coreys statement regarding how this and the Law of One books needs to be carefully monitored to ensure it NEVER turns into a cult or religion will see that again these statements are nothing but hollow tabloid accusations.

With that said I DO understand peoples concerns around these things especially if they have not taken the time to read Coreys testimony in full. I have heard alot of very strong statements about Corey from people that also say they havent really followed him or read his Cosmic Disclosure transcripts (free on his website). I find this to be a major problem when trying to make a compelling argument or case against him.

In the past year I have spent time getting incredibly close to Corey. I have found him to be honest, shy, sincere, awkward, direct, humorous, impatient and undoubtedly human. Regarding his testimony I have seen no evidence that has lead me to feel he is being dishonest, in fact to the contrary I am continually amazed at the moments that lead me to feel he is telling the truth as he knows it? I cant explain this nor will I try. I will say that Coreys testimony triggers alot of people in this community, it calls into question their own belief systems at times and can come with an uneasy feeling. I would ask that if you have resistance to Coreys testimony it may be beneficial to look at why? What is being triggered there. If you really just felt like he was full of it why would you give him so much attention? What crusade of your own beliefs are you trying to run under the guise of "saving people" from Coreys "Agenda". If you dont like bananas dont eat them, what gives you the right to go around on an anti banana campaign? Dont give me the line either that your trying to save people from the "Banana agenda", people have the right to decide on their own, your not saving anyone, your just trying to get everyone to believe bananas taste terrible.

The fact of the matter is we are all bumbling around in the dark regarding our own search for truth. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF US has all the answers, but collectively I feel we do. Unity is a word that is often misunderstood, it does not mean to blindly follow a single philosophy or person, it simply means "the state of being united or joined as a whole." To me that means putting aside ego and differences to be united as a whole. If each of us truly holds a piece to the puzzle than it is in our best interest to start laying them out together regardless of what image we think might be revealed in its completion. We also don't have to like each other, that is the glory of free will.

In closing I want to declare that all the negative energy attached to my name, filling the mouths of spiteful people wishing to do me harm.... I return it back to you now.....This energy is your burden to bare as is the karma it seeks to full fill.

To everyone that contributed to these attacks... I forgive you and I am grateful to have the opportunity to practice such forgiveness. I will not hold anger and resentment as poison.

I will be taking steps to not only have these attacks on me addressed publicly but to also remove them from public domain.

I am a sovereign being and I will not be a victim.

I will continue to purify the darkness.

.R

Thank you to Justin Deschamps and CW Chanter for their role in addressing these attacks responsibly through public query, debate and humor.

1:11:38

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    My familiarity with Dark Journalist is primarily his many many interviews with Joseph Farrell and Catherine Austin Fitts.

Catherine headed HUD under Clinton and found out about all kinds of missing money, fought the government who tried to make her the fall guy, and then left the government. She focuses on shadow government and SSP programs from the angle of budgets and money.

Her site is the Solari Report. (I linked to the You Tube page because there seems to be a problem with her site which I've never seen happen before)
    Her site went down, was damaged and is beyond repair. There is a new one on the way. She's been active on social media in the meantime.

Good job finding the video. I hadn't seen it before it went down.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018), WantDisclosure (26th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Her site went down, was damaged and is beyond repair. There is a new one on the way. She's been active on social media in the meantime.
    I'm very familiar with Catherine Austin Fitts.

I believe it was Alex Jones' show where I was first introduced to her. She seemed to be an avid supporter of his work.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (26th February 2018), Elen (27th February 2018), tarka the duck (5th March 2018)