Thread: Cameron Day - Belief vs Knowing - Truth is Self Evident - Sovereignty

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Cameron Day - Belief vs Knowing - Truth is Self Evident - Sovereignty

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNULE-stj0

"Published on Apr 24, 2017 by UNHEXED"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Black Panther (20th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    And too, semantics will have people using these words to communicate and they will use the opposite words to what the case really is. Sometimes unknowingly, sometimes consciously, to make their statements more neutral.
    I will use the word, I believe, to make it sound less affronting or threatening, in the same manner as "in my opinion". The English language is sloppy in that way. The concept of knowing and opinion and belief is fairly clear to understand for the individual, but during discussions of people who are even self aware, the semantics can still create miscommunication where one will think/believe/feel/falsely know, that the other is operating out of one or other of these definitions, when they can easily be just dressing their comment with words which do not force their knowing on others.
    This can be a good, neutral, or bad thing. It all comes down to the individuals ability to discern and what importance they place on the whole process, as far as it goes for dialogue.
    Sure, in the personal conversation with self, being aware of what your thoughts are stemming from and such, is very valid.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th February 2018), Kathy (16th February 2018)