Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: More killings by an American Youth.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    5 points missing in the MSM naritive:

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ting.html#more

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    5 points missing in the MSM naritive:

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ting.html#more
    Just as a heads-up — and not to derail the thread — if you visit that link, then you are being tracked through Google AdSense and Google Analytics, whereby cookies are being dropped on your computer (or other browsing device).

They do give you a notification about it, though. Or at least, here in Europe they do, because this is mandated by law over here — and I got to see my notification in Dutch, even, in a dark grey banner overlay with white text at the top of the screen. However, the fact remains that you're being tracked, so that Google can "personalize the ads you get to see".

Most modern browsers allow you to right-click* the link and select "Open in anonymous window" from the popup menu. This will open the link in a new window, and then any cookies dropped on your device for that session will be deleted again after you close said window.

* I was told that on a Macintosh with a single-button mouse, one must hold the Shift key while clicking. I have no idea how one does that on a tablet or a smartphone.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th June 2018 at 03:37.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2018), Lemual (21st February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I'm a firm believer that people shouldn't be killing each other in the streets (with the exception of my ex-wife) gangs, stupid gun owners, innocent children, etc. Sometimes emotions are appropriate and this is one I'll give a by...I say scream at the top of your lungs if that's is what you are moved to do (as long as I don't have to listen to it). Why are people NOT suppose to feel anything. I learned that at home and I didn't like it then...it seemed to my core unnatural. The narrative (since we love narratives so much) says emotions are irrational...Oy Vey, don't we all ready have enough problems. Intellectualizing would have had Abraham disembowel his son because, well just because.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    CNN knew about Feb 14 shooting on Feb 1?

http://phibetaiota.net/2018/02/victu...th-on-the-1st/

Direct link to video:

my opinion...party line. it seems the 18 shootings was not accurate on Feb 1, any more than it truly was accurate AFTER Feb 14...pass this on to the guy that posted this story...maybe it will help him.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th June 2018 at 03:37.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2018), modwiz (21st February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th June 2018 at 03:38.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2018), modwiz (21st February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've mentioned Michael Tsarion here. Not a lot of people responded. I checked out a lot of his stuff and listened to different interviews and podcasts.

I hadn't listened to him in a while and then I discovered he was recently on the Skeptiko podcast which I listened to. He focuses on the origins of Civilization being Irish. He talks of races of people and emphasizes that they should come together and share their strengths.

They discuss NDEs and the reality of spirit and soul.

They discuss Jordan Peterson a bit and Michael's main problem with him (and others) is that Jordan hasn't done any substantive research on the soul, the psyche, which is supposed to be at the heart of psychology. I had to look up apophatic. He explains it well with the example of Siddhartha becoming the Buddha.

The young people who were at that school, and likely a lot of others, are pissed off. Big time. And they're both acting and reacting. They're not paid by Soros, neither are they crisis actors. They will demonstrate.

More importantly, they will be voting and running for office. Throughout my life the youth have not done this (with the exception of the Reagan revolution). They also never felt threatened. They were comfortable. They're not now. They're going to take power and take control. This is part of the unintended consequences.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 20th February 2018 at 13:04.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The young people who were at that school, and likely a lot of others, are pissed off. Big time. And they're both acting and reacting. They're not paid by Soros, neither are they crisis actors. They will demonstrate.

More importantly, they will be voting and running for office. Throughout my life the youth have not done this (with the exception of the Reagan revolution). They also never felt threatened. They were comfortable. They're not now. They're going to take power and take control. This is part of the unintended consequences.
    Unintended? Are you sure about that? Don't forget that they too have already been indoctrinated. It's what schools do.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018), Fred Steeves (20th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Yes but. Proceed with caution. It IS all about emotions. And the triggering domino effect of them.
    Misdirected or chaotic emotions of people pointing in directions which trigger avalanches of emotions, that will trigger other emotions in defence, flooding the field of view with an exhausting mound of emotion without the right focus.
    A pressure release. A sideshow of emotion where actual progress is completely quarantined from happening. Because of jumping to conclusions. Because of people's tendencies for Chinese whispers. To let their emotions alter the facts.
    Like the author of the "5 things" link Dumpster Diver supplied.. or who ever he had been listening to. Gun seizures? we knew all along that that was going to be what everyone changed the story to, even if the media wasn't going to save it.
    People are just as hysterical and manipulative as the media, all by their emotions.
    There's a time to be detached and pragmatic, and then the time to be emotional.
    Someone said that elsewhere once too, in some presentation, trying to recall who.

Think it was Michael Tsarion in one of those newer "Unslaved" webcasts he and that other fellow were doing.
    I'm not really sold, Nothing. I don't even believe in the concept of Enslavement. I don't understand what people are looking for when they say they want freedom. Freedom is there for the taking...there is only one proscription. Don't harm anyone else. I think it's desperately simple.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I'm not really sold, Nothing. I don't even believe in the concept of Enslavement. I don't understand what people are looking for when they say they want freedom. Freedom is there for the taking...there is only one proscription. Don't harm anyone else. I think it's desperately simple.
    If you don't mind my saying, that would be too simple, actually. You are overlooking the fact that the definition of what constitutes "harm to someone else" is not defined by you, but by a body of bureaucrats — I am using the term "bureaucrat" loosely now — who've covered their own asses by way of a contingent of people wearing uniforms and authorized to carry and use lethal weapons against the bureaucrats' constituents.

• In certain regions of the USA, having a brown skin color is considered enough of a harm to certain people in uniform to warrant being shot on sight.

• The Patriot Act, instated by George W. Bush and reaffirmed by Barack Obama and Donald Trump, allows the US government to lift you out of your bed in the middle of the night without a warrant — or even a single written affidavit from a supposed witness — and detained at an undisclosed location for an indefinite duration.

• In Guantanamo Bay, there are lots of non-US-American people who have been incarcerated by the US American government for an indefinite duration — without having been on trial and without that the International Red Cross has any access to these people in order to verify their health — on the charges of having a brown skin and possibly adhering an Islamic belief system.

• In Saudi Arabia, saying you do not believe in the existence of Allah is considered enough of a harm to the community to have you dragged out of your house and beheaded with a (fairly blunt) sword in the middle of the streets.

• In Saudi Arabia, Iran and Pakistan, being a homosexual is enough to warrant an execution by hanging, and the fanatics of the Islamic State don't even put them on trial first, but instead they simply take them to the roof of a very tall building and just throw them down on the streets below from there.

• In Saudi Arabia and other equally fanatic Islamic regions, women are considered the property of men and have no rights whatsoever.

• All over the world, governments — I am using the term "government" loosely — demand that you pay taxes and other bills, whether you can afford it or not, and if you can't pay your bills, they will take away as much as they can until there's nothing left but the clothes you've got on. And if you still can't pay your bills then, then they'll lock you up in a prison.

• All over the world, people have to pay money for food and drinkable water, safe of a few places that have not yet been touched by what we call civilization.

Now come and tell me again that slavery and oppression don't exist.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (21st February 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018), Lemual (23rd February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (20th February 2018)

Thanks
    That's not slavery, that's what we call civilization...anyone can opt out...but it generally isn't a good idea. Pragmatics...we don't need freedom, we need a society that is able to care for itself...voluntarily.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    That's not slavery, that's what we call civilization...
    Then you and I are going to have to agree to disagree on that one.

anyone can opt out...but it generally isn't a good idea.
    Anyone can opt out? How, exactly? By migrating to Antarctica? Because that's the only place on the planet that hasn't been (entirely) claimed by any nation yet.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (21st February 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018), modwiz (21st February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Let's not forget Ted Kaczynski... He had a nice cabin in Montana.

I'm just messing with you Aragorn...I know what enslavement is, I just don't get "Enslavement". It's a false premise. We can only escape "Enslavement" by way of our philosophical outlook on life. There is no other way.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (21st February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It's also not grass roots initiated by recently traumatized kids. They're being used as convenient props. But it most certainly *is* "never let a good crisis go to waste", problem/reaction/solution, and Progressives seizing the moment through these kids. It's all about striking while the emotional iron is teeming red hot, much like the Patriot Act, where the momentum would surely be lost if cooler heads were left to prevail given time to think clearly about things once again.

This is where the latest push is coming from:

Women’s March Youth EMPOWER is calling for students, teachers, school administrators, parents and allies to take part in a #NationalSchoolWalkout for 17 minutes at 10am across every time zone on March 14, 2018...
    https://www.actionnetwork.org/event_...school-walkout

They're partners are certainly a hard charging Progressive's wet dream:
    https://www.womensmarch.com/partners/

We also have "The Action Network":

Online mobilization tools like you've never seen them before.

Fully featured. Award-winning. A joy to use. Empowering millions of activists every day. We're a nonprofit dedicated to building power for the progressive movement, so we don't have clients -- we have partners, and we can mobilize your activists together. Join us!
    https://actionnetwork.org/

I guess they work in tandem with ""Women's March":
    https://actionnetwork.org/event_camp...errer=&source=

If you're good with groups from either party wing swooping in to "save the day" through swift political action, then fine. Let's just be savvy enough to see this is not a spontaneous nationwide upwelling of pissed off kids that are going to lead the way to a bright shiny future through their years of hard earned wisdom and understanding, it's a propaganda campaign short and sweet.

Edward Bernays would be proud, it's straight out of his book "Propaganda".

Now of course there is a far more broad aspect of this thing cruising comfortably alongside the latest whipped up gun tizzy, and Dianne Feinstein maybe finally getting her chance to say "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn em all in". It's yet another cog in the constantly turning wheel of trauma based mind control.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 20th February 2018 at 20:53.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (22nd February 2018), Elen (21st February 2018), Emil El Zapato (20th February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018), modwiz (21st February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (21st February 2018)