Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: More killings by an American Youth.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th June 2018 at 03:34.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dreamtimer (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The Russians are on to that, Nothing. Mueller just handed out several very detailed indictments. They show just how much people will assist and even pay to spread the stuff they want to believe. We are, unfortunately, ripe for their operations.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th June 2018 at 03:34.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dreamtimer (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The Russians are on to that, Nothing. Mueller just handed out several very detailed indictments. They show just how much people will assist and even pay to spread the stuff they want to believe. We are, unfortunately, ripe for their operations.
    Have you never considered the possibility that maybe somebody wants the people to think that the Russians are behind it? Because if the Russians are behind it, then they'd be mighty stupid to let the trail of breadcrumbs lead straight to them. Maybe somebody should inform those alleged Russian state hackers of the existence of TOR.

The internet is full of laxly maintained and poorly secured servers that have been compromised and fitted with a rootkit — which is designed to hide the fact that the system has indeed been compromised — and if even juvenile idiots who are trying to take down an IRC network for bragging rights are logging into a compromised server, and from there into another compromised server, and then from there into yet another compromised server, and then from there they conduct their attack, with no way to trace it back to the actual perpetrators, then I'd be thoroughly surprised that allegedly professional and state-sponsored Russian hackers would have been attacking various US-based IT infrastructures without covering their tracks.

I hate to bring US-centric party politics into a thread again — and please, let's not go there again — but don't forget that the US Democrats have been fanning the embers of the Cold War all throughout the Obama administration, and that as a devout Zionist shill, Hillary Clinton was hoping for a nuclear exchange with Iran, which is backed by the Russians. And yes, I know that it was instigated by the George W. Bush administration, but Dubya didn't have the time to finish it, and Obama took over from him in that regard — just as with his silent reaffirmation of the Patriot Act and the continued operations at Guantanamo Bay, which Obama had pledged to close down on the night that he got elected.

So even if Donald Trump, as a genuine mafioso, was helped into the White House by Russian oligarchs, then that still doesn't mean that every breach of US IT security comes from the Russians. But there are still plenty of US Democrats (and other Deep Staters) in Trump's administration and its various alphabet soup agencies, and those agencies are the ones "investigating" these intrusions.

Don't forget that it was also exclusively the CIA who told the entire world that Osama Bin Laden was behind the "9/11" attacks and that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, with as a result that the entire West was assisting the US military apparatus at invading sovereign nations in the so-called War On Terror™. Just about all "intelligence" released to the public at large comes from the CIA. Are you really still willing to trust these people, after the Gulf of Tonkin incident, after the murder of John and Bobby Kennedy, and after "9/11" and the invasion and destruction of Iraq?

In fact, a few years ago, there was a website — I don't have the link anymore because that was on another computer — with a graphical map of all the cyberattacks going on in the world in real-time, and most of the traffic was between the USA and China, not Russia.

Putin is no saint, but he's not exactly an idiot either. He knows what's at stake.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), Fred Steeves (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

Thanks
    No doubt there are those who want to think the Russians are behind it. And there are myriad reasons to suspect they might well be. Putin has every reason to try to weaken our democracy. And he has every reason to support someone who likes the Oligarchs and strongmen. (Trump says these things himself).

Putin's an opportunist if there ever was one. He can easily play Trump's ego. Trump doesn't deny having unannounced meetings and phone calls with Putin.

If there are others trying to make it look like Russians, they're probably just covering their own tracks. They're still working, inadvertently maybe, with the Russians.

I don't trust any particular agency, such as the CIA. There're always several games being played at any given time with many players. No doubt some of the stuff came from us or our intelligence assets.

The underlying point that I was focused on is how easily so many Americans are played because they see what they want to see. The Russians placed how many hundreds of thousands of ads on social media?

Hillary may be bad, but she's been turned into a demon, the anti-christ, etc., to the point that she's a huge distraction. Why in the world are Trump and his base still talking about her incessantly?

For Trump to go on and on about how the "Russian thing" was just a made up Democrat political ploy makes him look like a buffoon. The US Democrats are feckless and wishy washy, remember? Hillary's a neocon.

But the base still eats it up. We're not stronger for that, we're more divided, thus more weak. Thus more vulnerable to whatever form the NWO (fascist oligarchy, looks like) takes.

What is Putin's relationship with China? Exactly how much is there to the BRICS thing? If we're weakened, Russia and China (enemy of my enemy) are strong buds, eh?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member Morocco
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67mCOP75sk

Surprised that this has not been mentioned yet. I’ll let the 7min clip speak for itself.

Edit:

Sorry video embedding is not working for me on my iPad so you gotta click the link. Would appreciate if someone can repost & embed.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 17th February 2018 at 13:54.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mahakasyapa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dreamtimer (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Mahakasyapa View Post
    Edit:

Sorry video embedding is not working for me on my iPad so you gotta click the link. Would appreciate if someone can repost & embed.
    It's because you were trying to embed it with HTML code. The forum uses BBcode, not HTML, so you simply have to click the filmstrip icon — see the image below — and then paste the complete YouTube URL into the dialog box. Do not use the abridged youtu.be or the mobile m.youtube.com links, because they don't work here.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    There's something weird about the two girls. They seem to be smiling while they speak. They don't seem very stressed in light of the day's events.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    Personally, I think it is irrelevant who did what. What counts is that people, kids are dying. Isn't it? And they are dying.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Mahakasyapa View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67mCOP75sk

Surprised that this has not been mentioned yet. I’ll let the 7min clip speak for itself.

Edit:

Jesus, why would anybody believe this sh*t. That last video was a very well acted scenario by Russian operatives. Check the girl out...Very attractive Russian female.

The first girl obviously saw a police officer and if she is telling the truth was confused by the intense adrenaline rush. She claims she was at point blank range with a shooter and nothing..."others were shot because they were in the way of teachers". That story is not credible from even a superficial perspective.

and then, "A shooter drill shooting blanks". No, just no. Cite one example in the history of the United States when a safety/survival drill conducted at any school, pre-school, middle school, high school, college, university, technical school, McDonald's Hamburger High involved 'blank' ammunition. Just plain no!
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 17th February 2018 at 14:47.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dreamtimer (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    I feel an appropriate song coming up, which — even though it was a commercial song — addresses both sides of the equation, i.e. both the shooter and his victims...

I know it's silly, but this song always makes me cry.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o01uU7OdnQ

He was always such a nice boy
    The quiet one
    With good intentions
    He was down for his brother
    Respectful to his mother
    A good boy
    But good don't get attention
    One kid with a promise
    The brightest kid in school, he's not a fool
    Reading books 'bout science and smart stuff
    It's not enough, no
    'Cause smart don't make you cool

He's not invisible anymore
    With his father's nine and a broken fuse
    Since he walked through that classroom door
    He's all over prime time news

Mary's got the same size hands as Marilyn Monroe
    She put her fingers in the imprints
    At Mann's Chinese Theater Show
    She coulda been a movie star
    Never got the chance to go that far
    Her life was stole
    Oh oh, now we'll never know

They were crying to the camera
    Said he never fitted in
    He wasn't welcome
    He showed up to the parties we was hanging in
    Some guys were putting him down, bullin' him 'round

Now I wish I would have talked to him
    Gave him the time of day
    Not turn away
    If I woulda been the one to maybe go this far
    He might have stayed at home
    Playing angry chords on his guitar

With his baggy pants and his hands in chains
    Everybody knows his name

Her life was stole

Greg was always getting net from 20 feet away
    He had a tryout with the Sixers
    Couldn't wait for Saturday
    Now we're never gonna see him slam
    Flyin' as high as Kobe can
    His life was stole

Her life was stole

His life was stole

Ya their lives were stole
    Now we'll never know
    We were here, all together yesterday

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    and then, "A shooter drill shooting blanks". No, just no. Cite one example in the history of the United States when a safety/survival drill conducted at any school, pre-school, middle school, high school, college, university, technical school, McDonald's Hamburger High involved 'blank' ammunition. Just plain no!
    https://www.google.com/search?source...10.d27XHL7h-I8
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5rl366Z6b8

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    lol...that's one for you Fred...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dreamtimer (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), Fred Steeves (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I feel an appropriate song coming up, which — even though it was a commercial song — addresses both sides of the equation, i.e. both the shooter and his victims...

I know it's silly, but this song always makes me cry.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o01uU7OdnQ

He was always such a nice boy
    The quiet one
    With good intentions
    He was down for his brother
    Respectful to his mother
    A good boy
    But good don't get attention
    One kid with a promise
    The brightest kid in school, he's not a fool
    Reading books 'bout science and smart stuff
    It's not enough, no
    'Cause smart don't make you cool

Well he's not invisible anymore
    With his father's nine and a broken fuse
    He's all over prime time news

At Mann's Chinese Theatre Show
    She could've been a movie star
    Her life was stole

They were crying to the camera
    Said he never fitted in, he wasn't welcome
    He'd show up to the parties we was hanging in
    Some guys were putting him down, bullin' him 'round

Now I wish I would have talked to him
    Gave him the time of day
    Not turn away
    If I would've then it wouldn't maybe go this far
    He might'a stayed at home
    Playing angry chords on his guitar

With his baggy pants and his legs in chains
    Everybody knows his name

Her life was stole

His life was stole

Her life was stole

His life was stole

Ya their lives were stole
    Now we'll never know
    We were here, all together yesterday
    I had a co-worker with a high school daughter...I never met her but she seemed to be a real gem. My co-worker's familial legacy was horrific but he did well with his daughter. She had a schoolmate that was ostracised and mistreated by other girl students so she befriended her. The girl later committed suicide which is intensely sad. My thought was that the daughter scored more than a few points in the akashic record for her attempt to help.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dreamtimer (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

Thanks
    This is similar to stories about military drills going on same day as 9/11.

In the case of schools, the drills are not particularly secret. It's known by many when they will occur.

So people, whoever they are, are taking advantage of a kind of natural cover to bring in the live fire and real deaths.

The question remains, of course, how many know the live shooter is coming?

Are people prepared for that as well? (officers as well as schools)

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)