Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: More killings by an American Youth.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    I would think those claiming to be responsible gun owners would feel an overwhelming responsibility to keep guns out of the hands of irresponsible people?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (16th February 2018)

Thanks
    My daughter's high school has had two incidents in the past, one involving a knife and one involving online claims of terrorism. In both cases, the student body had no awareness until it was over. In the case of the claim of terroristic shooting the perpetrators were in and around the school halls AFTER having made the claims and then arrested outside of the school building by police, again before anyone in the school had even been made aware of it. Things happen quickly (I know from personal experience) and don't occur to the timing of observers, electronic or human. It's just one of the quirks of the cosmic joker.

Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Black op or psy op - all faked news. All scripted and all run to a NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Protocol. Here on this website - I have even provided a link for the companies that provide Crisis Actors. The events are even rehearsed.

As for someone knowing someone directly related to the black op or psy op - that is a new technique. People are waking up - in wave after wave after wave. Those who say that, someone from their neighbourhood or from their workplace - was directly involved or their Child died et cetera. It is all part of the script.

The general planning and rehearsal and the manner in which the black op or psy op is played out is fairly much the same - but - because People are waking up - the after effects may begin to differ.

There are video surveillance cameras everywhere. There are more satellites in the upper atmospheres than there are grains of sand on the beach - I exaggerate to clarify. Cars have GPS - not just to provide directions to a location - it is quite the opposite - it is so the satellites can trace and track each vehicle whenever necessary.

Smartphones and smart televisions - nothing smart about them. They are designed to trace and track and even use a camera to watch - in real time.

Guns don't kill People. Lies and deception kill People. People sign up to any Military Service and they are trained to kill. I was an operational Police Officer - I was given a gun to have on my hip everytime I was on duty. It was given to me because Common Law dictated that the People wanted Police to be armed.

The point I am trying to make is this; Chaos is abundant. Psychopaths (Sociopaths is the modern term) and Narcissists don't care who they hurt. Whether it is a black op or a psy op or a fake news item.

Fear is the main control mechanism of NLP. Keep the majority of the People afraid and you can control them and even their actions and thoughts.

Take care People - take great care of your mind as it is the last part of the puzzle. Your mind is connected to your Soul and whether we like it or not - we are All Connected to One Another. Look for the lies and deceit and learn to recognize your instincts telling you of what to be aware.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda
    What is even worse is when someone is hysterically blind to the truth.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (16th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I would think those claiming to be responsible gun owners would feel an overwhelming responsibility to keep guns out of the hands of irresponsible people?
    This is certainly a key part of the narrative. Turn the hyper emotional spotlight towards responsible, law abiding gun owners, and demand "explain yourselves!"

This particular narrative/meme doesn't finally play itself out, until only a government agent is deemed responsible enough to tote a gun. Interesting how trust in government skyrockets during such events. Trust Big Brother, he'll see you through this lol.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Black op or psy op - all faked news. All scripted and all run to a NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Protocol. Here on this website - I have even provided a link for the companies that provide Crisis Actors. The events are even rehearsed.

As for someone knowing someone directly related to the black op or psy op - that is a new technique. People are waking up - in wave after wave after wave. Those who say that, someone from their neighbourhood or from their workplace - was directly involved or their Child died et cetera. It is all part of the script.

The general planning and rehearsal and the manner in which the black op or psy op is played out is fairly much the same - but - because People are waking up - the after effects may begin to differ.

There are video surveillance cameras everywhere. There are more satellites in the upper atmospheres than there are grains of sand on the beach - I exaggerate to clarify. Cars have GPS - not just to provide directions to a location - it is quite the opposite - it is so the satellites can trace and track each vehicle whenever necessary.

Smartphones and smart televisions - nothing smart about them. They are designed to trace and track and even use a camera to watch - in real time.

Guns don't kill People. Lies and deception kill People. People sign up to any Military Service and they are trained to kill. I was an operational Police Officer - I was given a gun to have on my hip everytime I was on duty. It was given to me because Common Law dictated that the People wanted Police to be armed.

The point I am trying to make is this; Chaos is abundant. Psychopaths (Sociopaths is the modern term) and Narcissists don't care who they hurt. Whether it is a black op or a psy op or a fake news item.

Fear is the main control mechanism of NLP. Keep the majority of the People afraid and you can control them and even their actions and thoughts.

Take care People - take great care of your mind as it is the last part of the puzzle. Your mind is connected to your Soul and whether we like it or not - we are All Connected to One Another. Look for the lies and deceit and learn to recognize your instincts telling you of what to be aware.

One of the odd things about synchronicity is that myself, a true believer, has for a seeming lifetime have had synchronous events of overt violence occur around me. I know it seems strange and to be honest I would even question my credibility, in fact, sometimes I wonder if I just live in a fantasy world, if not, well then I attest what I have claimed is the gospel truth.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    A lot of my gun owning friends would love to talk about how we don't enforce the laws we already have. We should enforce the laws we already have, they say. Weirdly, their team usually weakens and declaws laws such that there's no hope of them working at all. The very team that created the DEA can't seem to manage to do more than get acting heads.

What has the agency done other than put a bunch of people in jail? Does anyone here believe that there's less drug trafficking going on? (this is a general example)

If people are concerned about their gun rights and government overreach they should be all over coming up with sane plans to stop guns from getting into the hands of the sick and insane. But they don't. They just scream and yell and cause gun sales to go through the roof. (follow the money; look at the campaign donations, folks)

One of my friends loves to joke about how he's probably on a government list because he has so many guns and so much ammo. It's almost like he feels special. He's on a list. He's a threat.

And it's all in his head. He's not the kind of person who would be targeted by law enforcement. He doesn't have criminal patterns of behavior. It's much more romantic to think of himself as a rebel and 'anti-government' even though he's been all in as a Republican his whole life. As in voting, giving money, following NRA voting guidelines.

Yes folks, the NRA has been sending its loyal members voting guidelines for decades. Because patriotism, right?

People can do whatever they want. Knee-jerk "they're taking our guns away!" reactions have been going on for decades and people have more guns than ever. They haven't been taken away. Not even close.

I'm not fool enough to believe the party line that it's only heroic patriots that are responsible for the fact that we still have beaucoup guns. The people who make the laws make the money. And they want to keep making money.

Gun sales are tanking with republicans in all three branches of government. It's really hard to stoke the fears now. So maybe people start talking about false flags because it's all a plot to take the guns away. Right?

It's still mythology and much more about money than guns. People who pick and choose which parts of the Constitution to protect and talk about getting rid of a bunch of Amendments are not actual allies of freedom, imo.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (16th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    This is certainly a key part of the narrative. Turn the hyper emotional spotlight towards responsible, law abiding gun owners, and demand "explain yourselves!"

This particular narrative/meme doesn't finally play itself out, until only a government agent is deemed responsible enough to tote a gun. Interesting how trust in government skyrockets during such events. Trust Big Brother, he'll see you through this lol.
    A synonym of 'narrative' is fictional, this is not fiction, Fred, this is hard reality and a real question. It should be very simple to frame a response from those holding such a position.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    What we're essentially doing here, is reacting to the contrived shadows on the wall same as the chained prisoners trapped in "Plato's Cave". I'm much more interested in analyzing and figuring out the various motives of those creating these same old repetitive and divisive ooh and ahh shadows, not the shadows themselves.

Therefore I respectfully decline your invitation for further indulgence Adam. Time once again to sit back and take some field notes as this thing progresses.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 16th February 2018 at 20:51.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th June 2018 at 03:33.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

Thanks
    There're some shadows of some very angry young people on those cave walls. They're mad and naming other shadows. I wonder how many are gonna run outside?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

Thanks
    Here's some caveman play-time.

By Thursday evening, 4chan users were celebrating their efforts, posting screenshots of their communications with reporters and faux posts pretending to be ROF members.

“[T]hey are so hungry for a story that they'll just believe anything as long as its corroborated by a few people and seems legit,” wrote the creator of one 4chan thread.

Donovan, the disinformation researcher, said reporters need to be more vigilant against these kinds of campaigns, which are going to get only more common and more sophisticated.

“We have to start thinking of these white nationalist groups as what some of them describe themselves — ‘media militias,’” said Donovan. “They think of media as adversarial territory.”
    So....what's the plan once we've ruined our fourth estate? A bunch of militias and warlords controlling the narrative in their respective man-caves?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Logged on to keep participating in this emotion charged thread. Nothing et al - I come to this site because I know that shills/trolls/disinformation agents both paid and unpaid - are not prevalent. I always feel safe here - even when I engage in critical discourse where there are differing opinions.

As for proof - on facebook - I noted within my newsfeed this morning two particular videos. Videos People. Both short. They are out there for the finding if you are prepared to look. If you need me to spoon feed you - I will go and search for the videos.

1. A young girl is being interviewed. Claims she was standing next to her friend who was shot in the back. No blood on her so she must have bathed and changed clothes before the news reporter arrived. The young girl was smiling the entire time. Now I have some psychology study under my belt and I know that Human shock can manifest in a variety of ways. The young girl was almost (well it seemed to me) on the verge of laughter. Very strange. Why wasn't the young girl inside in a safe place being provided counselling and support?????

2. A brief video of (apparently) a suspect being taken out of a vehicle and into a hospital. Tight frame of reference from the camera. Within the frame of reference is some of the rear of what looks like an ambulance. Then comes the stretcher being pulled by an ambulance officer (??) and as the news reporter is claiming a suspect is in custody - it is clearly evident that there is no body on the stretcher. CGI ????? Perhaps????

Even the person who posted the brief news video clip can be heard to be making exclamations of; 'Where?'

I don't expect anyone here or on any other thread or site or in person to justify their opinions and thoughts to me. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions and thoughts. I always maintain Respect. We are all in this together and infighting - well that is a by product of the chaos and deceit and fiscal paradigm - in which we All currently dwell.

Whatever you think about this latest (fake) news item - is entirely up to you but remember we all come from our place of learning and where we are up to.

When I was an operational Police officer - I attended schools and hospitals and other public locations (and private dwellings) with regard to incidents of assault (violence). Never made it to the news. I sometimes had private conversations with the parents involved and sometimes the bullying/violence could be resolved. I recall knives being involved and guns.

The point I always keep in the back of my mind is this: We live in a fiscal paradigm. That paradigm is created. Then I ask myself questions of a Literal nature. What am I seeing? Then I move into Lateral thought: Who controls the beam ray technology? Is there anything to be gained by showing me these images? If so - who gains??? Critical thinking next: Is there CGI involved here? Crisis Actors involved? How credible is this news article?

I have in years gone by conducted my own research on a variety of subjects. Sometimes I found more than I bargained for and sometimes before I had printed a screenshot - when I returned to piece together my research - items were no more to be found.

I would be the first person to be deeply saddened at the mere thought of any Child - anywhere being harmed. I know Children all around the globe are harmed everyday - via a myriad of methods. But don't forget the companies who provide Crisis Actors also hire out Children.

Let's hope this thread can continue as a decent intellectual discourse and not descend into an infighting event. That is exactly what the cabal/illuminati/whatever want. That is why I Respect All opinions and comments - even if they are very different to mine.

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we sift through all the information and evidence - Amanda

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th June 2018 at 03:33.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018), Wind (17th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    What we're essentially doing here, is reacting to the contrived shadows on the wall same as the chained prisoners trapped in "Plato's Cave". I'm much more interested in analyzing and figuring out the various motives of those creating these same old repetitive and divisive ooh and ahh shadows, not the shadows themselves.

Therefore I respectfully decline your invitation for further indulgence Adam. Time once again to sit back and take some field notes as this thing progresses.
    that wasn't directed at you, Fred...I know your position regarding conspiracies, but I'm going to assume the vast majority (sheeples) don't have that proclivity, unless they've all been taken in by Russian propaganda (new revelations). So, as a typical moral thought, I would think that the average responsible gun owner would have not a problem with keeping guns out of the hands of kookooboos.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Thanks
    Logged on to keep participating in this emotion charged thread. Nothing et al - I come to this site because I know that shills/trolls/disinformation agents both paid and unpaid - are not prevalent. I always feel safe here - even when I engage in critical discourse where there are differing opinions.

As for proof - on facebook - I noted within my newsfeed this morning two particular videos. Videos People. Both short. They are out there for the finding if you are prepared to look. If you need me to spoon feed you - I will go and search for the videos.

1. A young girl is being interviewed. Claims she was standing next to her friend who was shot in the back. No blood on her so she must have bathed and changed clothes before the news reporter arrived. The young girl was smiling the entire time. Now I have some psychology study under my belt and I know that Human shock can manifest in a variety of ways. The young girl was almost (well it seemed to me) on the verge of laughter. Very strange. Why wasn't the young girl inside in a safe place being provided counselling and support?????

2. A brief video of (apparently) a suspect being taken out of a vehicle and into a hospital. Tight frame of reference from the camera. Within the frame of reference is some of the rear of what looks like an ambulance. Then comes the stretcher being pulled by an ambulance officer (??) and as the news reporter is claiming a suspect is in custody - it is clearly evident that there is no body on the stretcher. CGI ????? Perhaps????

Even the person who posted the brief news video clip can be heard to be making exclamations of; 'Where?'

I don't expect anyone here or on any other thread or site or in person to justify their opinions and thoughts to me. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions and thoughts. I always maintain Respect. We are all in this together and infighting - well that is a by product of the chaos and deceit and fiscal paradigm - in which we All currently dwell.

Whatever you think about this latest (fake) news item - is entirely up to you but remember we all come from our place of learning and where we are up to.

When I was an operational Police officer - I attended schools and hospitals and other public locations (and private dwellings) with regard to incidents of assault (violence). Never made it to the news. I sometimes had private conversations with the parents involved and sometimes the bullying/violence could be resolved. I recall knives being involved and guns.

The point I always keep in the back of my mind is this: We live in a fiscal paradigm. That paradigm is created. Then I ask myself questions of a Literal nature. What am I seeing? Then I move into Lateral thought: Who controls the beam ray technology? Is there anything to be gained by showing me these images? If so - who gains??? Critical thinking next: Is there CGI involved here? Crisis Actors involved? How credible is this news article?

I have in years gone by conducted my own research on a variety of subjects. Sometimes I found more than I bargained for and sometimes before I had printed a screenshot - when I returned to piece together my research - items were no more to be found.

I would be the first person to be deeply saddened at the mere thought of any Child - anywhere being harmed. I know Children all around the globe are harmed everyday - via a myriad of methods. But don't forget the companies who provide Crisis Actors also hire out Children.

Let's hope this thread can continue as a decent intellectual discourse and not descend into an infighting event. That is exactly what the cabal/illuminati/whatever want. That is why I Respect All opinions and comments - even if they are very different to mine.

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we sift through all the information and evidence - Amanda
    I've seen supposed videos of staged crime scenes, anomalous behaviors, etc. I can take a sober look at any of them and see the obvious lack of knowledge and judgment of the people leveling criticisms.
    Staged scenes so amateurish that the only explanation is it wasn't staged or perhaps false scenes produced by propagandists. Others, that might be legitimate but obviously don't follow the line of reasoning exposited by the "Can you believe that, crowd" It's ridiculous.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018), Kathy (18th February 2018), tarka the duck (24th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Logged in to make further comments. Just to set the scene - I watched the first episode of a French television show titled:Transfer. An hour or thereabouts.

Went back to facebook to check messages before I log off and I back away from the computer. There at almost the top of my newsfeed was a brief mainstream news video clip - complete with the banner underneath - with text - that news shows include in live and recorded news events.

The video clip had a mother preferring to give a television news interview rather than get to the scene of the crime to be with her Child. I am not a parent but I would be wanting to get to my Child as a priority - NOT - giving a television news reporter an interview.

Truly - I know we live in a world with loads of chaos. A friend of mine who is a scientist stated to me one day: Chaos. That shows the system is breaking down.

I thought about that and with regard to the topic of this thread - how the heck do any of us know what EXACTLY is fake news and what is not??? What I do know is that CGI is used regularly on television. What I do know is that actors can be well known or the complete opposite. What I do know is that there are those on this planet who have obscene amounts of (disposable) income. They can do whatever they want and that includes hoaxing the public on a wide scenario. That includes assisting the cabal/illuminati/whatever to do their bidding.

This time - I am going to say it is a faked news event/black op/psy op/whatever. As for those People - black and white and purple and whatever colour - of every age - who are killed by a bullet, aimed or stray - during war or during an everyday activity - forgive us and Rest in Peace.

I rarely watch the mainstream beam ray technology news these days. If I do watch it - it is only the tailend, with the mute button activated because there is a documentary or an interesting show on afterwards. Children die everyday - All over the Planet - as a result of Human Trafficking and Organ Donor Murder and lack of Water (not just non sodium fluoridated water but any water). Children every day die - All over the Planet due to lack of food due to government restrictions. Children die everyday All over the Planet due to physical and sexual abuse. Children die in Cults and in government run institutions. Children die in privately owned institutions. Children die in religious institutions. Children die EVERYDAY.

I like to keep my mind open to ALL Child deaths not just some. That is just me and I know there will be members here and those who like to view from a safe place - who will not agree with me. I am okay with that. I am also okay with the fact that your differing opinion is your Right.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post: