Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emery Smith

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Emery Smith

Dumpster,

Are you watching the Emery Smith episodes on Cosmic Disclosure?

For people who are not subscribers to Gaia, here is a free episode:

Published on Jan 5, 2018

. . . Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoiGr03ZZvU

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Are you watching the Emery Smith episodes on Cosmic Disclosure?
    I'm re-watching this one:

Name:  OMG.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  26.8 KB

Emery Smith fills in the gaps of disclosures brought by other whistleblowers concerning vast subterranean tunnels and complexes in South America underlying the Nazca lines. He tells of an ancient crash site which gave rise to a semi-contained biosphere full of strange flora and fauna. We also learn intricate details of soon-to-emerge technology of a smart suit developed for the secret super solider program from reverse-engineered alien technology. This gives us a vision of the future in which this technology reaches a wider use, beyond military applications. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast February 6, 2018.

https://www.gaia.com/video/nazca-tun...player=preview

Amazing — but in my opinion, credible.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 7th February 2018 at 11:30. Reason: Fix link

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    We also learn intricate details of soon-to-emerge technology of a smart suit developed for the secret super solider program from reverse-engineered alien technology. This gives us a vision of the future in which this technology reaches a wider use, beyond military applications.

Amazing — but in my opinion, credible.
    Smart suits are already in development in the mainstream — I read something about that not too long ago — so it stands to reason that they're already fully operational within the military.

The idea was even shown — by way of CGI effects, of course — as standard military equipment in the 2013 movie "After Earth", with Will Smith and his son Jaden.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Smart suits are already in development in the mainstream — I read something about that not too long ago — so it stands to reason that they're already fully operational within the military.
    I'm going to have to listen to this episode again and again to get my facts straight, but I think Emery said that what he's talking about here is a prototype, and there are only 2 in existence at this time, from this particular manufacturer.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    If I had my way there would be a blanket ban on David Wilcock or any of his sidekicks accessing the internet or any unsuspecting perfectly healthy person's living room. :-p

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), GraceKB (10th April 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    If I had my way there would be a blanket ban on David Wilcock or any of his sidekicks accessing the internet or any unsuspecting perfectly healthy person's living room. :-p
    Why so angry?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You mistake my comment as anger or seek to label it for some reason known only to you.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), GraceKB (10th April 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    You mistake my comment as anger or seek to label it for some reason known only to you.
    Okay, you describe the intent of your comment, then, if you feel like it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), enjoy being (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    My first impression of Nothing's comment was that it was an opinion. Thus, it would not be motivated by emotion.

And I don't believe that Nothing would actually be in favor of censorship. It's just an opinion. In my opinion.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), enjoy being (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    My first impression of Nothing's comment was that it was an opinion. Thus, it would not be motivated by emotion.
    I disagree.

I think opinions are often motivated by emotion.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As with when one might go to the fridge and find that the lettuce has wilted and needs to be thrown out. Quite a pragmatic affair of simply doing so, without shouting at the lettuce.

Actually, more-so when one sees on the packet of a food product that it has unhealthy levels of sugar in it and the labelling seems to entice people to believe it will help them lose weight.

It is just a reaction to suggest the status of the company producing the material to be a bit suspect.

I would prefer that people who have material to offer to an 'alternative' community, did not do so under the umbrella of a suspect company, as their material could be useful, but will be tarred with the same brush and therefore it does such sources a disservice being associated with said suspect company.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Thanks

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), enjoy being (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Though I do apologise for being unclear in my perhaps aloof way. I was actually trying to be less dramatic by intent, than what it was turned into.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Opinions are indeed often motivated by emotion. And mature people have many motivations combined with judgement and self-control. I personally find it a very risky activity to ascribe emotions as prime motivator to other people.

I've had decades of experience being on the receiving end of that and it's a common dialogue ender. People quite often dismiss opinions using emotion as an excuse. Especially those who think very emotionally. I've known many such people.

It's difficult to know another persons emotions even when face to face.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), enjoy being (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    As with when one might go to the fridge and find that the lettuce has wilted and needs to be thrown out. Quite a pragmatic affair of simply doing so, without shouting at the lettuce.

Actually, more-so when one sees on the packet of a food product that it has unhealthy levels of sugar in it and the labelling seems to entice people to believe it will help them lose weight.

It is just a reaction to suggest the status of the company producing the material to be a bit suspect.

I would prefer that people who have material to offer to an 'alternative' community, did not do so under the umbrella of a suspect company, as their material could be useful, but will be tarred with the same brush and therefore it does such sources a disservice being associated with said suspect company.
    Just between you and I, I would be mad as hell at the lettuce...okay, not really.

One of the coincidental things I noticed in watching the OP video is that Smith off-handedly mentioned retinal scanning as part of the incoming security measures. I had a fellow student (that tried tricking me into dating her after she broke up with her boyfriend...I politely extricated myself) that did a summer internship at Sandia Labs working on retinal scanning technology (In the early 90's). One of the things she remarked on was that planes passing overhead would play havoc with the calibration of the equipment. I didn't realize until watching the video that Sandia Labs was on Kirtland Air Force base. I lived in New Mexico for about 7 years in the 90's.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Opinions are indeed often motivated by emotion. And mature people have many motivations combined with judgement and self-control. I personally find it a very risky activity to ascribe emotions as prime motivator to other people.

I've had decades of experience being on the receiving end of that and it's a common dialogue ender. People quite often dismiss opinions using emotion as an excuse. Especially those who think very emotionally. I've known many such people.

It's difficult to know another persons emotions even when face to face.
    Many times its projection and the other half of the time it is a conditioned response to distance oneself from the reality -

"In psychology, intellectualization is a defense mechanism where reasoning is used to block confrontation with an unconscious conflict and its associated emotional stress – where thinking is used to avoid feeling. It involves removing one's self, emotionally, from a stressful event."

- online dictionary -
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), enjoy being (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)