Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emery Smith

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    A further co-incidence is that the last thing my dying grandfather said to me while motioning with a pointing finger was "Poke them in the eyes!"
    He was referring to a fairly general pool of a-holes one might meet in a lifetime.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    A further co-incidence is that the last thing my dying grandfather said to me while motioning with a pointing finger was "Poke them in the eyes!"
    He was referring to a fairly general pool of a-holes one might meet in a lifetime.
    Good advice! My grandfather died when I was 8, but I do remember that he gave me chocolate and patted me on the head a lot.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Dumpster,

Are you watching the Emery Smith episodes on Cosmic Disclosure?

For people who are not subscribers to Gaia, here is a free episode:
    Oh yeah. I find Emery a bit more credible than Corey and Emery's info matches well with my experience in the American Military in Black Projects. His prototype suit sounds a little out there, but given ~70 years of Black Project developments, not beyond the relm of possibilities in tech I understand.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), JRS (15th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    If I had my way there would be a blanket ban on David Wilcock or any of his sidekicks accessing the internet or any unsuspecting perfectly healthy person's living room. :-p
    I find DW's Wisdom Teachings to be of very high probability. DW's Blue Chicken hijinks with CG to be less so, but only because I cannot cross-correlate it with anyone else. DW remains, in spite of his interest in his genitals, one of my highest rated "truth tellers."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    His prototype suit sounds a little out there, but given ~70 years of Black Project developments, not beyond the relm of possibilities in tech I understand.
    I am very much looking forward to future episodes. It seems that disclosure of information is happening at a very rapid pace now. What a ride!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I am very much looking forward to future episodes. It seems that disclosure of information is happening at a very rapid pace now. What a ride!
    Dude, we are at the cusp of the ultimate rollercoaster ride in the next few years. If what I’m finding is correct, we’ll all be thanking our higher-selves for getting us “tickets” in this lifetime to see such.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), enjoy being (7th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I find DW's Wisdom Teachings to be of very high probability. DW's Blue Chicken hijinks with CG to be less so, but only because I cannot cross-correlate it with anyone else. DW remains, in spite of his interest in his genitals, one of my highest rated "truth tellers."
    I have been following alt media and watching all sorts of whistle blowers and amazing revelations on the internet for around 13 years. It started with David Icke and progressed on rapidly from there. I first saw D Wilcock when he began releasing his Law of One stuff from memory and sat and watched his first Future Talks with Bill and Kerry.
    It was so calming back then to the nerves, having been subjected to so many challenging new 'truths'.
    Well, it's 2018 and the tune hasn't changed much, there's been plenty of water flow past, lots of tales and hijinks that the various presenters have been involved in. What I have found is that there is no wisdom that someone like that can teach, which is not already known, I do not have the desire to ride his roller coasters, I don't trust him to not just continue a circular tale clipping tickets on the way. I don't however have much time for ANY whistle blowers or presenters any more. Maybe I am just a jaded 43 year old lol. But I don't really care to embrace or believe in secret technology and the like, sure it is a given it exists, I also would not be surprised if some of the fantasies exist, I just don't see any of it actually mattering, nothing I could know about it now will help me in the future, it is mere titillation for space geeks and for the afraid who find solace in having answers to the fear of wars of light and dark.
    I remain committed to furthering my attempts of mastery of self and certainly still hold a fascination with the past and future, but just see stories coming from people like Wilcock as unnecessary distraction and holding too much possibility in the obfuscation ranks. I definitely label him as flypaper, Or a conductor on a magical mystery tour bus which takes it time meandering through the wilderness. I guess while the hands of time move slowly, people still have to eat and make a dollar and keep producing material to keep the flow of cash coming in...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Octopus Garden (7th February 2018)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    I can't test what this fellow Emery is saying and it's not being independently varified by a second or third credible party. So, I won't spend any time on it. I've been watching and indirectly participating in research of ufos for 50 years and don't waste my time on anything but the highest caliber witnesses and researchers. This guy as two marks against him right off the get go and that is association with both Wilcock and Greer.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), enjoy being (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    In my opinion, it is very possible that David, is, as alleged, the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, an idea he did not originate, according to The Ascension Mysteries, which I have read.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), Octopus Garden (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    I can't test what this fellow Emery is saying and it's not being independently varified by a second or third credible party. So, I won't spend any time on it. I've been watching and indirectly participating in research of ufos for 50 years and don't waste my time on anything but the highest caliber witnesses and researchers. This guy as two marks against him right off the get go and that is association with both Wilcock and Greer.
    As I said, ~70 years of Black research has happened. Look what happen to us in the previous 70 years: essentially jumped from horseback to advanced flight (jets), and then we stagnated except for a small blip in 69 with the moon program. I was on the military technical leading edge for ~45 years with essentially the same knowledge I gained in college in 68-71. We talked about how we stagnated in white side of the military all the time. Didn’t you ever think it strange?
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 8th February 2018 at 03:05.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), enjoy being (7th February 2018), JRS (11th February 2018), Octopus Garden (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As a pacifist, the idea of military 'intelligence' is a bit of a funny one to me. Moving forward in developing new ways to kill and undermine or intimidate seems like not a thing to aspire to, but folk still do. I would have been quietly celebrating a stagnation, though, I wouldn't have been there in the first place!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Octopus Garden (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    As a pacifist, the idea of military 'intelligence' is a bit of a funny one to me. Moving forward in developing new ways to kill and undermine or intimidate seems like not a thing to aspire to, but folk still do. I would have been quietly celebrating a stagnation, though, I wouldn't have been there in the first place!
    Well, I certainly celebrated it as I could stay at the top of my craft without much work. I’m only a late convert to the touchy-feely “alt-world”...but perhaps I keep it covered up so well.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Octopus Garden (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nah we all know you are a late starter Sir, and give you the benefit of the doubt. Though, a few years ago or so I probably wouldn't have and presumed the horse to have already bolted after the time you have spent in the pen. :-P

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), Octopus Garden (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Dude [...]
    In KeepTrying's case, that should be "dudette".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    In KeepTrying's case, that should be "dudette".
    Yes, but it's okay, though. Sometimes my older son addresses me and my other son as "guys." No biggie.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), Octopus Garden (8th February 2018)