Thread: QAnon on the Rothschild, Saudi & Soros Puppet Masters behind the Deep State

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

QAnon on the Rothschild, Saudi & Soros Puppet Masters behind the Deep State

Posted April 21, 2018 on Exopolitics dot org:

QAnon on the Rothschild, Saudi & Soros Puppet Masters behind the Deep State

Written by Dr Michael Salla

There has been a number of important developments within the U.S. that indicate how ferocious the behind the scenes battle has become between President Donald Trump and senior Deep State officials embedded within the Federal bureaucracy. The most telling struggle involves the April 9, 2018 FBI raid on Trump’s long time personal attorney Michael Cohen, and the Federal Judge appointed to hear Cohen’s case. . .

https://www.exopolitics.org/qanon-on...he-deep-state/
    There is a Part 2 to the above article.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (22nd April 2018), Elen (22nd April 2018), modwiz (22nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Frankly, I find Dr. Salla a rather consistent “connector of dots”. I’d bought most of his books and always find them very readable. I don’t agree with everything he says, but who in this biz is 100% correct anyway?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2018), modwiz (22nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (22nd April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    All of the Qanon posts and digs can be found at https://8ch.net/qresearch/index.html. Just scroll down to General Research for the latest information.

The autists at the chans are amazing...respect. Although everyone is anonymous (no one greater than another), with the exception of Q, you can tell the difference between the normies and the autists easily enough.

Things can get pretty rough and crude at times. If you are of a sensitive nature, you may want to stay with other peoples interpretation.

I've been observing since last October. Now I just read the latest Q posts and the Notables, for the most part, unless something catches my interest.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (22nd April 2018), Elen (22nd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2018), modwiz (22nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    All of the Qanon posts and digs can be found at https://8ch.net/qresearch/index.html. Just scroll down to General Research for the latest information.

The autists at the chans are amazing...respect. Although everyone is anonymous (no one greater than another), with the exception of Q, you can tell the difference between the normies and the autists easily enough.

Things can get pretty rough and crude at times. If you are of a sensitive nature, you may want to stay with other peoples interpretation.

I've been observing since last October. Now I just read the latest Q posts and the Notables, for the most part, unless something catches my interest.
    I’m down so many deep rabbit holes now, the last thing I need is an another even deeper one.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (22nd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2018), enjoy being (23rd April 2018), Melidae (22nd April 2018), modwiz (22nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I hear you, DD.

I got hooked when Q would post, potus would tweet a confirmation (by picture or number or whatever) within a real tweet, and then you could see the action taken.

It's been quite interesting.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (22nd April 2018), Elen (22nd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2018), enjoy being (23rd April 2018), modwiz (22nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd April 2018)

Thanks
    I hear you, DD.

I got hooked when Q would post, potus would tweet a confirmation (by picture or number or whatever) within a real tweet, and then you could see the action taken.

It's been quite interesting.
    Many has been the times where I think all this sh!t is a soap opera to divert our collective attention away from the real personal stuff we need to be working on. Being a lazy, short attention span sorta guy, I can easily fall prey to it. Avert your eyes!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (22nd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2018), enjoy being (23rd April 2018), Melidae (22nd April 2018), modwiz (22nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Many has been the times where I think all this sh!t is a soap opera to divert our collective attention away from the real personal stuff we need to be working on. Being a lazy, short attention span sorta guy, I can easily fall prey to it. Avert your eyes!
    Can't avert my eyes...I'm an observer. I have no 'skin in the game', so to speak. Makes it easier to see what so many miss.

Most people tend to react emotionally to things at first...a normal reaction. It is when you take a step back and simply observe, with no bias or preconceived notions, that all kinds of things are revealed. Which leads me to think about the thread NAP talked about starting regarding 'Their Mind'...or something like that. Rambling again...sorry.

Personal stuff? Yeah. Only deal with that stuff ALL THE TIME! Seems the more inner work I do, the bigger the mess I see that needs attention. It's a never-ending process.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (22nd April 2018), Elen (23rd April 2018), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2018), enjoy being (23rd April 2018), modwiz (22nd April 2018), PurpleLama (22nd April 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Can't avert my eyes...I'm an observer. I have no 'skin in the game', so to speak. Makes it easier to see what so many miss.

Most people tend to react emotionally to things at first...a normal reaction. It is when you take a step back and simply observe, with no bias or preconceived notions, that all kinds of things are revealed. Which leads me to think about the thread NAP talked about starting regarding 'Their Mind'...or something like that. Rambling again...sorry.

Personal stuff? Yeah. Only deal with that stuff ALL THE TIME! Seems the more inner work I do, the bigger the mess I see that needs attention. It's a never-ending process.
    The closer one gets to the consciousness of the Earth/Gaia, the more 'the world' that has been built upon it, and sustained with the psychic energy on the entrained, is seen. When one observes how many are currently captured and under this 'spell' one sees a huge, gigantic, enormous problem to overcome if we are to do this together. I find optimism in reading the comments posted by people under the videos of those acting as true teachers. The spell is breaking.
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd April 2018 at 01:22.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd April 2018), Elen (23rd April 2018), enjoy being (23rd April 2018), Melidae (24th April 2018), WantDisclosure (23rd April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Yes.
    Nearly everything is chosen distraction to fill in time while we wait to grow old and die. :-p

That line about truth and lies. The Q audience energy is very familiar. Still people looking for answers and saving. One side writing a history and giving it purchase by using a very triggerable theme. The potential is there for a lot of manipulation with eager souls in the audience.

Again, will it change your life and save having to look within etc? Nope probably not. Will it bind more distortion to ones blinkers? Possible.
    But there will be things to pick up on, even if it is through applying unconventional eyes.

Are people watching, to see the progress of other individuals personal journeys? What is the purpose of their presence, as our friend donk would say.

I just hope that the material doesnt create too many 'unhealthy' schisms. These things can be used for personal testing of ones processes, watching how you react and feel to the triggers. Everyone loves an enigma.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (23rd April 2018), Elen (23rd April 2018)